Tempted Moms Ch. 01: Yoga Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,108 Followers

"Oh, Logan. Not again honey. It's wrong. So wrong for us to be doing this," she said and untwisted her legs and body until she was flat on the mat.

"Shhh Mom. Let me help you feel good once more," Logan said and moved himself until he was centered over her. Easing himself down, he placed his hard cock over the top of her covered pussy and heard her inhale loudly.

"Oh my God, you're so hard," Ava groaned as she unknowingly spread her legs wider.

"I know you need this, Mom. You need this to happen. Dad is a fool for not wanting you. You're so fucking hot, Mom. I can't help myself," Logan hissed as he eased his stiff member gently back and forth across her mound.

Ava fought with her dark lust and moaned, "No... Nnnoo... I can't. We can't. But it feels so good."

In long hard strokes, Logan rubbed his steel rod against her and said, "Just let yourself go, Mom. Let yourself go and enjoy how it feels."

"Oh, Logan," Ava whined as she closed her eyes and held his waist. "Oh god you're making me like this."

Logan felt her body push up to meet his thrust and surged his dick faster across her mound.

"Oh... Logan... Nnnoo... OH NO! I'm going to cum. Oh fuck!" Ava wailed as she grasped his ass and gyrated her cunt on him. Her body exploded in such an intense orgasm she screamed out, "I'm cumming!"

Logan pushed harder against her as she quivered and groaned loudly, "Oh fuck, Mom," and came in his shorts.

Panting profusely, Ava pushed on his chest and squirmed out from under him and said, "That's enough for today."

Logan watched as she rose up from the mat and said, "So same time tomorrow?"

Ava turned still gasping and replied, "We'll see."

And see he did, because after school the next day, his mother was waiting in the front room wearing that same erotic outfit. Except this time, he noticed her nicely trimmed bush hiding underneath the thin white material.

"Well?" Ava said as her son just stood there gawking at her. "You going to get ready?"

Logan just nodded his head and dashed to his room.

Ava watched her young lad race to his room and thought back to her talk earlier with Margery.

"Oh my God, Ava, you didn't! Think about what you're doing."

"I have Margery, and I never had an orgasm like that with Chris."

"But he's your son. Ava, you have to control yourself."

"Listen Marge, it's just two people helping each other find some sexual relief. As long as we keep our clothes on, I don't see the harm."

"You're playing a very dangerous game, honey. I hope you know what you're doing."

"I'm sure I can keep things under control. Listen, I have to go and get ready. Logan will be home soon."

Ava smirked as she walked into the front room and thought over what she could do to excite her son once more and quickly remembered how stiff he got seeing her in a cat stance, so she went on all fours and waited for him to arrive.

"Okay honey, just watch for now. I'll tell you when I need help," she said as soon as he entered the room.

Ava pushed her shoulders and ass up while inverting her spin. Then sunk her shoulders and rear down while arching her back. Over and over she did this and was startled when she felt a hand run across her lower back.

Looking over her left should she saw Logan behind her and said, "What are you doing, honey?"

"Fuck Mom, that looks so hot. Let me help you."

"Help?" Ava chuckled, "Help how?" And then felt her son slide both his hands up to her back and push on her shoulders.

Logan waited until his mother's chest was pressed to the mat and while her ass was still high in the air, he quickly got between her legs and pushed his mouth hard against her pussy.

"Oh fuck, Logan," he heard as he pushed his tongue against the material and then felt her nudging her box on his face.

Logan stopped and sat up behind her. Reaching his right hand around her body, he hastily tucked it under her pants until it was against her twat.

"Logan!" Ava shouted, "This might be too far."

"Doesn't if feel good, Mom?" Logan said as he found her clit and worked his finger across it.

Ava's mind spun out of control as her son's finger actually touched and massaged her clit. Her body tingled with excitement as her sexual appetite grew.

I should stop him. But it feels good. He's getting me so hot, Ava thought as her hands clutched at the mat and her hips twisted and pushed until his finger slipped past her slit.

"Oh!!" Logan heard her moan as he wiggled a finger inside her snatch and eased it back out. Then added a second digit and sunk them deeper into her.

"How's that feel, Mom?" Logan said as he increased his speed.

"Mmm. Mmm. Ohhh!" She said as he fucked her with his fingers faster.

Logan knew she was hot, and with his left hand cautiously eased his shorts down releasing his stiff cock.

"Oh baby. Oh fuck. Your fingers feel so good." Ava said as her climax built to its crescendo.

Logan took his left hand, and as she whimpered and moaned, he gingerly eased her pants down past her ass. Then he slipped his hard member between her legs and bumped it against her mound.

"Oh... Oh no Logan!" Ava screamed and quickly crawled away.

Standing up she said, "That is definitely too far and enough for today," and she dashed to her room.

Logan sat on his knees with his dick still out and thought. What the fuck? I know she wants to. Then remembered his conversation with Jacob and how he said she was just confused.

"Fuck it. I'll help clear her head," he said to himself and walked into his room. Logan listened and heard the water running in the bathroom and waited until it was off before quietly opening the door.

Ava shouted, "Logan... What are you doing?" She looked astonished with a towel wrapped around her.

"I think you know, Mom," Logan defiantly replied as he stripped off his sweats and walked up to her.

Frozen in place, Ava said, "Your father will be home soon."

Logan took her hand and opened her bedroom door. Then he pulled her close to him. He kissed her deeply and she moaned into his mouth.

Ava broke the kiss and lightly pushed on his chest and in a frightened tone said, "Oh, honey. This is wrong."

"Enough, Mom. I know you want to," Logan said and tugged her towel away and heard her gasp. But before she could react to his sudden actions, he kissed her hard and toyed with her breast.

"That's it, Mom. See... Just accept it," Logan said as she sighed into his mouth. Then when he felt her hands drape over his shoulders, he dipped his right hand down to her pussy.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck," Ava moaned as her son tickled her clit again and sucked on her hard nipples.

Lost in her lust Ava reached down and grasped his stiff dick and said, "Oh it feels so big and hard."

Logan inserted his two fingers once more and fucked her with them as she slowly jerked him off until his knees weakened. Moving forward he nudged her onto the bed and spread her legs.

"I want to taste you, Mom," Logan said and swooped to her love hole.

"Oh, honey... Oh your tongue is making me so wet," Ava said as she grasped his head and pulled him against her.

Logan rammed his tongue deep into her snatch and worked it in and out which caused her to whimper loudly.

"Oh, Logan. Oh, I'm cumming!" Ava screamed and pushed his face hard against her snatch.

When she finished her climax, Logan rested beside her and kissed her before slowly rubbing his hand over her soaked mound.

Ava once again jerked on his cock while they kissed. She broke away and slowly kissed down his body until she was almost at his groin and looked up and said, "Just this once."

Logan's body pulsed with pleasure when he felt her lightly kiss the tip of his mushroom for the first time, then slowly stroked her hand up and down his shaft.

"Oh fuck, mom. Do it again? Please," Logan groaned and felt her kiss it again and gingerly stroke him.

"You like that?" Ava teased as she caressed his shaft.

"Fuck yes, Mom," Logan said.

Ava kissed his dick again, but this time sucked his cockhead in her mouth and heard him grunt as his hips lifted off the bed. Slowly she took her young man down her throat and then eased it back out. Over and over she worked on his tool until finally she straddled herself over him and pushed her pussy next to his face.

Within seconds, she felt him latched onto her hot cunt once again as she deep-throated him. Her body was on fire as he licked her swollen clit with his tongue and proceeded to bob faster on him until that familiar tingle rushed through her body. Her orgasm was hastily approaching and she lifted her head and jerked on his cock feverishly while she yelled, "Fuck yes! I'm cumming again."

Quivering and grinding her pussy on him, she heard him grunt and inhaled his cock before he could explode.

However, as her young man thrust his rigid shaft down her throat, the sound of the front door opening could be heard.

Ava quickly rose up and realized her husband, his father, was home and rapidly whispered, "Logan... Hurry... Follow me." And rushed into the bathroom, closed the door and hopped into the shower. Turning the water on, they listen as Chris entered the bedroom and said, "You taking a shower?"

"Yes I am," Ava shouted over the water.

"Listen honey, can we talk when you get out? I've been thinking about what you said and well... Maybe we can try to fix this."

Logan's mind raced with thoughts and then realized that if his father talked his mom into forgiving him, all this would be over. No way did he want this to end, so as his father talked from the bedroom, Logan reached around his mother and lightly tickled her pussy.

"So what do you think?" Chris said.

Ava squirmed and tried to remove her son's prying hand from her snatch and replied, "I... I... guess so."

Logan held his hand firm and finally found her clit and rubbed it feverishly as he placed a hand on her neck and pulled her back to him. Standing under the water, he kissed her hard, and she moaned softly.

"Nnnot now, Logan," Ava softly whimpered as her excitement grew.

Logan felt her mound push against his hand, and he knew she was hot again. With his dick still hard, he centered himself behind her, and right as his father asked another question, he slid it into her cunt, which lunged her forward and forced her hands to brace herself against the shower wall.

"Oh no, Logan!" Ava said in a loud whisper. However, it was too late to stop him. Her cunt already gripped tightly onto his meat as it sent unknown pleasures throughout her body.

"So what do you think?" She heard in her excited state and tried to reply, "Oh... Oh... sssounds good."

Logan grabbed her hips and pounded away as she made little whimpers. He could feel her now pushing back to meet his every thrust, and it just added to his maddening lust. Then when her body tightened up and her whimpers intensified, he quickly covered her mouth, just as he felt her quiver.

Logan pushed his dick hard into her as she trembled and just when he was about to cum himself, he whispered, "Your cunt is mine now." However, before he could explode his mother pulled away and turned around with a very nasty appearance.

"Okay, honey. I'll go fill up the tank and make the reservation while you get ready," they heard before hearing Chris leave the bedroom.

Logan eased forward just as his mother smacked his chest and followed with a muffled roar, "What the hell Logan!! Get to your room before he comes back!"

"You heard him, Mom, he's going to get gas," Logan said just as the door closed.

Ava got out of the shower and proceeded to go into her room. Standing next to her bed, she turned and said, "And I'm not your piece of meat. I didn't care for that stunt you pulled, or that comment you made."

Logan followed her into the bedroom and said, "I'm sorry about that. I just got carried away."

"Okay well, it's over now... Just go into your room and dress before your father gets back," Ava said as she shushed him with her hands.

"But mom, I'm still hard," Logan said and stroked his hand over his stiff prick.

Ava looked down at her son's hard appendage, sat on her bed and replied, "I think you can take of that yourself."

Logan walked up to her and pushed her backwards, spread her legs and said, "I have a better idea," and eased his stiff dick inside her while he stood.

"Logan!" Ava yelled as her son slowly sank his steel pole deeper into her snatch.

"Oh fuck yea Mom, you're so tight. I can feel your cunt gripping me again."

Ava whimpered, "Your father will be right back. We have to ssstop before... Oh Christ, you're getting me excited again."

Logan moved on top of her as she wrapped her legs around him and said, "Yea Mom yea. That's it. Fuck me back. Your cunt feels so good around my cock."

"Oh my God, you're so big," Ava said as her body lifted and sent his dick deeper into her yet.

Logan fucked her slowly and as she moaned said, "You like me fucking you, don't you? This is what you really wanted isn't it? Tell me, Mom."

Whining, Ava whimpered, "It's wrong, Logan."

"But you want it, don't you? You love my cock inside you, don't you, Mom?" Logan said as he quickened his paced.

"Oh... Oh Logan," Ava wailed as she grasped his ass.

Logan thrust harder still and said, "Tell me, Mom. Tell me you love it."

"Oh fuck yes! Oh God I do. I do love fucking you," she replied just as her body stiffened and then screamed, "I'm cumming!"

Logan fucked her fast and hard. His cum raced up his shaft, and as she quivered under him he grunted loudly, "Fuck Mom!" And released deep inside her.

"Oh no. Oh no, you came inside me!" Ava screeched with a shocked look.

Logan held himself stiff as his dick pumped in her womb and replied, "Yea mom I did, and it feels so good."

Ava pushed him off of her and sat up. With a worried tone she said, "I have to clean this up. Jesus, I'm not on the pill."

Logan shouted as his mother raced into the bathroom, "Sorry mom. I didn't know."

"Oh God! Oh God!" Ava said as she quickly got back into the shower and yelled, "Logan go clean up in your room. Your father will be returning any second now."

"Okay, Mom," he said and did what she asked.

Logan was changing when he heard the front door open and listened as his father entered their bedroom. Unable to make out what was being said they talked for over a half an hour before leaving the room.

Then heard a rap on his door and his mother say, "Logan dear, your father and I are going out to eat."

"Okay, Mom," he called out and waited until they left before calling his friend Jacob.

"Holy shit! Holy shit! Dude, you're my fucking hero! You have to tell me what it felt like to fuck your mom."

"It was the best thing ever. And I almost didn't get that far. I swear when she sucked on my cock, I almost blew right then."

"Dude! She fucking sucked your dick, too?"

Logan laughed and said, "Yea, and she's very good at it."

"Aw... That's it. I got to try to get somewhere with my mom. So you think she's going to fuck you from now on?"

"I sure hope so. If Dad didn't come back, I would have fucked her again for sure. Well I should say maybe I would have. She was kind of pissed at me afterwards."

"Why?" Jacob said.

"Well my dick felt so good in her, I just blew inside her."

"OH FUCK DUDE! You kept it in her!"

"Yea."

"Shit, you have more balls than me for sure."

"Listen, my dad's gone out of town for a week. I'm going to let you go and see if I can get anything started with mom tonight."

"She's cleaning now?"

"Nah, she's in the living room watching a movie. Maybe I can figure something out if I watch it with her."

"Oh okay. Well, good luck."

"Thanks, and congratulations again, you lucky fucker. I'll talk to you later."

Logan hung up and made a quick sandwich. Then retired back to his room and reminisced over his triumphant accomplishment and thought, Wow I can't wait to fuck her again.

Logan fell asleep imaging having is mother in all kinds of different positions and was awakened in the morning by the sound of his father whistling a tune in the bathroom.

Logan dressed and entered the kitchen where his mother was facing the sink dressed in a white floral skirt that went down to her knee and a short-sleeve pleated top.

Logan walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and said, "Morning, Mom." Then proceeded to kiss her cheek.

"Logan, honey. We have to talk."

"Okay, Mom," Logan replied and gave her tummy a hug as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

"What happened yesterday with us can't ever happen again. I had a long talk with your father last night and he seems sincere about working things out."

Logan huffed and said, "But Mom. He cheated on you. And I know he's been neglecting you also."

"Yes. You're right. He has. However, he's my husband, and I should at least give him another chance."

Logan's blood boiled and said, "What about me mom? Can't you see I wouldn't do that to you?"

"I know, honey. But you're my son, and it was wrong for me to let you fuck me," Ava said.

Logan heard the water running in the shower and leaned into his mother's ear and whispered, "Then tell me fucking your son wasn't the most exciting thing you've ever experienced." Then reached up and fondled her breast.

"Logan. Didn't you hear me? We can't," Ava said and grasped at his hands.

Logan kissed and nibbled at her neck as he dropped his right hand down and pressed it tightly over her mound and said, "I know you love how I make you feel."

"Yes I do. But it's wrong."

Logan quickly lifted her skirt and pushed his hand under her panties.

Ava squirmed and grabbed at his prying hand and said, "Logan, it's wrong, we can't do this. Ugh... Oh... Ahhh. Your fffather will be coming soon."

Logan wiggled two digits deep into her and bluntly said, "I know you love it mom. You're saying no but your pussy is saying yes."

Ava whimpered as her body gave into her son's sexual advances and could feel her cunt gripping at his fingers as he slid them in and out of her. Unable to control her sinful lust, she barely worded, "Please Logan, we shhhouldn't." She felt him ease her panties down with his free hand.

Logan ignored her pleas and lowered his pants. He quickly lifted the back of her skirt and slid his cock between her legs.

"Oh... Oh..." He heard as he took hold of her hips and pushed his mushroom head between her slick slit.

"Oh fuck! Logan. Your father mmmight..." Ava trailed off saying as her son's meat thrust deep inside her, sending her head spinning once more.

Ava braced herself on the counter as her young man fucked her profusely from behind.

Logan fucked her rapidly and said, "I can tell you like it, Mom. You love fucking your son. Don't you?"

Ava whimpered, "Yes... Oh yes. Your cock feels so good." She pushed back hard meeting his thrusts.

They fucked like animals until Ava shivered and groaned, "I'm cumming."

However, just as Logan was going to cum, the water stopped and Ava quickly pulled away, turned around and whispered, "Your father might hear."

"Mom, I need to cum. I was so close."

Logan watched as his mother got down on her knees and took his entire cock down her throat. Then with a deep fast thrust, she steadily sucked his dick until he couldn't hold back anymore and grunted, "Oh fffuck mom. That's it. I'm going toooo... Ugh. Ugh. Ugh."

Logan felt his cock pump all its hot seed into her mouth and watched as she sucked it down while looking up at him.

Ava stood up and said, "Quickly now... Fix your clothes." She did the same. She sat at the table just as her husband entered the room.

Logan chuckled under his breath when his dad gave his mom a quick peck on the lips just after he had come in her mouth.

Chris sat down at the table and as Ava went to make him some breakfast he said, "So did you get all the stuff needed for the party tonight?"

bob03567
bob03567
4,108 Followers