Tempted Moms Ch. 04: The Journal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,108 Followers

Randy heard her moans of pleasure. Her ass now lifting off the bed to meet his every thrust, he removed his hand from her mouth and replaced it with his lips.

Passionately they kissed as he fingered her faster until finally he heard her whimper, "Yes. Oh yes!"

Thrashing and grinding on his fingers, Randy slipped his boxers down and then took her hand, guiding it to his cock and was pleased when she immediately started to jack him off.

"Yeah Mom. Oh yeah I love the way you do that."

Steffany grasped his cock hard and murmured, "I'm going to cum," and squeezed her legs, trapping his fingers deep inside.

Randy felt her cunt clutching his digits as her body quaked out of control. Once again, he kissed her hard, trapping her whimpers of pleasure between them.

Drained from a most intense climax, Steff released her grip, gliding her fingers off her son's slicked up penis.

Randy also eased his soaked fingers from his mother while slipping on his knees between her legs.

Hovering over her, he inched his way down until his mushroom head touched her pussy.

Steff's eyes shot open and she quickly pushed on his chest while sitting up, saying in a loud tone, "No we can't do that!" sending him crashing to the floor.

On her elbows, she looked upon her boy as he lifted himself off the floor and realized by his gaze of disappointment that her reaction might have been too harsh.

"I'm sorry, honey," she said, motioning 'come here' with her finger.

Cautiously, Randy edged towards her side, his cock still raging hard and he smirked as he saw his mother staring at it. He was just about ready to get back on the bed when his mother shook her head and grabbed his tool with her right hand and said, "I'll make it up to you."

Steffany locked her gaze onto his eyes while stroking slowly. Easing her head towards his pole, she took pause as her brain thought about the ramifications. However, her sexual urge to please her son was too great and she gently kissed the very tip of his swollen head.

"FFFuck," Randy croaked as her lips sent an electric shock through his body.

Steffany heard his sound of pleasure and looked up, whispering, "I shouldn't be doing this. You're my son for Christ sake."

"I want this too, Mom," Randy said, lovingly stroking her hair.

Looking back at his cock, she slowly twisted her hand up and down his shaft, her own excitement building thinking about what she was about to do and she mumbled, "This is so wrong," as she kissed the tip once again.

Randy closed his eyes as he thrust forward, parting her lips as his cock eased into her mouth.

"Christ Mom..." he choked as his dick slowly advanced further into her soft lips.

Too far gone to stop, Steffany willfully took her young man completely until his cock was down her throat. Slowly, she sucked him off, humming in contentment.

Randy couldn't control his building urges and grabbed her head, thrusting forward. His knees shook as his juices raced up inside him.

Steffany tasted her son's precum as it oozed out and found it exhilarating. Her own sinful desire to make her son cum grew stronger, and she toyed with his nuts while her head bobbed faster.

Randy was on the verge and couldn't hold back when she did something wicked and wonderful with her tongue, sending him over the edge.

"Oh fuck Mom!!" he loudly croaked when his cock exploded hard, sending long, strong spurts of his seed down her throat.

Steffany held him deep, drinking down all his spunk, and when he finished she slowly sucked out his dick, causing it to make a popping sound.

Easing herself back onto the bed, she gazed at her son as he stood there motionless and at present she had a chance to ponder what just happened. The alcohol was wearing off and left her feeling guilty and ashamed for what she just did and she softly said, "You better leave now."

Randy, still in a state of sexual delight, just nodded as he slipped his boxers back up and quietly walked away.

Steff laid in her bed, still half drunk, contemplating her actions until finally passing out.

Randy, on the other hand, couldn't sleep at all. Overjoyed with what took place, he anxiously wondered what tomorrow would bring.

However as morning came and Steff awoke, her recollection of the night before horrified her.

Thoughts of, My god what have I done? Why didn't I stop him? What kind of a mother am I? ran through her brain as she rose from her bed.

Frightened, ashamed, and confused all at the same time, she thought hard about how to handle her predicament as she got dressed.

Putting on a conservative pair of slacks and shirt, she ventured down to the kitchen.

Randy, still awake, heard the steps and leapt from his bed. He couldn't wait to greet his mother and quickly changed into a pair of sweat pants and a tee-shirt.

However, as he entered the kitchen and chipperly said hi there was no response from his mother while she cooked.

Taking a seat he cautiously asked, "Mom, you okay?"

"We'll talk in a second. Your breakfast is almost done."

Patiently, Randy waited and when his mother placed his eggs in front of him said, "This about last night?"

Steffany sat across from him and sighed, "Yes...yes it is."

Randy felt his heart sink as his mother went on about how the entire thing was a mistake, and that she blamed herself feeling the alcohol she consumed for making her go against her better judgment.

"But Mom, I wanted it also. I wasn't drunk."

"Yes I'm aware of that. Which makes this even harder. But you have to stop thinking of me in a sexual way."

"But why Mom? I love you."

"Because its wrong. What we did was wrong. And it can never happen again."

"But Mom, Dad..." Randy started to say when his mother slapped the table with her hand and firmly said, "Enough! No buts. And what your father may have wanted us to do isn't relevant anymore. I had a weak moment, and I'm sorry for that. What happened was improper and it won't happen again. Is that clear?"

Randy hesitantly nodded as he looked down at his plate.

"Good...now eat your breakfast," Steff replied as she got up and did the dishes.

Randy, depressed, finished his meal and quietly left the table without saying a word.

Not knowing what to do or how he could ever get his mother to change her mind, he silently walked out of the house and down the street.

Steff heard him leave but stayed firm with her resolve even though she knew he was hurt.

But as the day went on and her son didn't return she began to question herself.

Maybe I was too harsh. My god what if I ruined our relationship?"

Not knowing what to do, Steff called her friend and shamefully confessed her sinful tale, followed by her talk this morning and how Randy hadn't come home yet.

Rachel felt her friend's torment and tried to set her mind at ease by telling her about her own incestuous romp.

Stunned, Steff stayed quiet until her friend asked, "You still there?"

"Rachel...with your own son. My God! I can't believe it."

"It's true. So you see I know what you're feeling."

"I...I need a moment."

"Listen, honey what happened isn't that bad. To tell you the truth I'm glad I let it."

"But...Rachel, it's incest."

"Stop looking at it that way. It's a mother and son bonding more deeply than they could ever have done before. Didn't you feel happy at the time?"

"Well yes. But I felt ashamed after."

"You need to let your true feelings guide you, not the misconceptions. From what you've told me, I think Randy already did. I'm sure he's contemplating why you don't see it his way right now."

"I don't know Rachel. This is a lot to think about."

"Just promise me you will. As for Randy, I'm sure he'll be back. He loves you too much."

Steff hung up the phone and poured a glass of wine. Sitting down on the sofa, she thought about what her friend said.

Is it me? she wondered as her mind recalled how even her husband had sinful thoughts about her and Randy.

"Did you really want me to fuck our son?" she said out loud, finishing off her wine.

Steff pondered once again about the journal and she retrieved it, pouring herself another glass.

Sitting on the couch she opened the book and read a passage.

Thinking back to my younger days, I'm finding myself watching my wife and son and wondering if maybe they would partake in such an act. Truthfully, I can't deny I find it most exciting to think they would.

My god its true, she thought just as the front door opened.

Seeing her son's loving face, Steff dropped the book and ran up to him, catching him off guard as she hugged him hard.

"Ugh!! Mom!!" Randy expressed as she pushed her body tight to his.

"I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me."

"Mom! For what. I can't breathe," Randy barely managed, squirming from her death grip.

"Sorry," Steff replied easing herself back. "I think I was too harsh this morning. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Randy held her hands and replied, "I know you didn't. I'm sorry too. I guess I can see how you're right. It's just that I think you're so beautiful."

Steff smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you honey. This means a lot to me."

"Good. I'm glad. And I promise I'll try and control myself better."

With a long sigh Steff said, "Let's just forget it for now and watch some TV."

"Sounds good Mom."

And so they did. That was until Randy noticed her dozing off and suggested they go to bed.

Steffany agreed and they headed up the steps hand in hand. Pleased with how the day ended, she thanked him by his door and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek. However for some reason her kiss lingered and when she backed away she found herself gazing into his eyes.

Motionless they stood until Randy calmly leaned forward and kissed her passionately, awaking her sexual feelings once more.

No not again, she thought as her body yearned for his touch, which was answered when he lightly fondled her breast.

Her mind poured over everything quickly. What her husband wanted. What her friend told her. It was too much to comprehend and, in her lost state, she didn't realize her hand was now rubbing his covered cock.

"No...honey this is wrong!" she yelled as she moved away.

Randy just smiled and nodded. "You're right, Mom. It's just so hard to resist such a sexy woman."

"Thank you for understanding. Have a good night."

"You too, Mom. I'll see you in the morning."

Steff went to her room and changed into a black lacy babydoll. Her body still tingled from her son's touch and as she laid on her bed she found herself reminiscing about the night before and wondering if he would visit her again.

Randy stripped naked and covered himself under the sheets as he thought about how his mother just reacted.She's still interested, he thought and smiled. Stroking his cock he wondered what could push her over the edge.There must be a way.

Steff tried to shake the images from her mind but to no avail. Her friend's words, her husband's journal, her son's want for her. It finally had gotten to her.

She indeed wanted her son and found herself uncontrollably making her way down the hall to his room. Cautiously she opened his door and was taken aback when she heard "Everything ok Mom?"

Shocked she lied, "Yeah I was just having trouble sleeping."

"Mom is it because of us?"

"No. I miss being next to your father that's all," she lied.

"You know Mom, you could sleep next to me."

"Oh honey I don't think that would be a good idea."

"Mom...come on...I promise I'll be good."

With her heart pounding in her chest, Steff slowly entered his room.

Randy's cock immediately hardened as he gazed upon her chosen attire. Without thinking he quickly pulled back the covers and heard her gasp.

Looking down at his stiff prick he said, "Oh sorry Mom."

Steff looked down at his steel pole. Not sure as to what she was doing she continued to get in bed and said, "It's okay I know how young men get. Just keep it on your side of the bed."

Laying on her side facing away from him she looked over her shoulder and said, "Thank you."

Randy covered her up, resting his arm across the side of her waist and replied, "Anything for you, Mom."

Steffany patted his hand and shuffled herself back just a little, leaving her hand to linger on top of his.

The warmth of their bodies so close together caused Steff to relax more, almost as if this is where she belonged all along. However, when she felt his hand ever so slowly move up and down her side she clutched it and whispered, "Remember, be a good boy."

"I will Mom," he replied and moved closer, nestling his groin into her barely covered ass crack.

Startled, Steff froze as butterflies filled her tummy. The heat of his stiff cock penetrated the light material causing her pussy to twinge. Yes it excited her but also left her frightened. She wasn't drunk this time and was just about to run away when his hand left her side and gently brushed her hair back exposing her neck. She felt him next to her ear and whisper, "I would never do anything you didn't want to Mom." And then she felt him kiss her nape.

Steff cooed from the kiss and held the back of his arm.

Yes she's giving in, Randy thought and kissed her neck once more, shifting his body until his cock mashed firmly into her tush.

Still unsure but not as scared, Steffany whispered "Honey. Oh...this is nice but we should gets some sleep."

"Are you sleepy Mom?" he asked, nudging his groin into her ass.

Steff turned on her back, her hand resting on her thigh as she repeated once more, "We should get some sleep." But then shivered when she felt his cock probe the backside of her hand. "Randy???"

"It's okay Mom." Randy said, leaning forward and gently kissing her lips.

Steff moaned and closed her eyes, her mouth unexpectedly accepting his.

That's it Mom, give in, Randy thought as he jabbed his cock into her hand and rubbed his fingers across her torso.

Steffany's breath quickened as they kissed passionately. Her dark sexual yearning for her son ever so slowly was winning over her thoughts of right and wrong.

Randy felt more confident and slithered his hand up until it cupped her breast while giving her hand another nudge of his dick.

My God his hand. He's feeling me up. And I'm letting him. She thought as her own hand turned around and brushed against his cock, lightly moving her hand up and down.

Yes she's doing it, Randy thought as he broke the kiss and pecked down her neck.

Steffany sighed loudly as her son suckled on her breast for the first time.

"Oh my god. Were doing it again!" she exclaimed, stroking him off vigorously.

Licking and sucking on her bosom, Randy tucked into her panties and was pleased when she didn't object. I have her now, he ecstatically thought and rubbed his hand across her mound.

"Oh fffuckk..." Steff's voice faded. Her hips rising and falling to his hand's motions.

Faster and harder they both rubbed and stroked, bringing one another closer to the incestuous climax they both wanted to share.

"Mmm... Ohhh. OH MY GOD!" Steffany wailed as the first onset of her orgasm hit her hard. Losing control of body, her hand grasped his cock tightly while her pussy clutched onto his fingers.

"Fuck Mom!" Randy groaned as he pushed and pumped his dick inside her tight grip until he himself exploded in a hard burst.

Both panting profusely, Randy eased his hand away from her mound just as she removed her's.

Kissing her hard he positioned his body until he was between her legs, resting his weight on top of her and grinding his cock over her covered mound.

Startled, Steff pushed onto his chest, lifting him up slightly as she moaned. His cock was getting hard once again, causing her own excitement to build. Still slightly unsure, she pushed harder on his shoulders and in a coarse voice exclaimed, "We can't go any further."

Randy, not wanting to give up replied, "Ok Mom. Just let me please you like you did me the other night."

"What?" She questioned just as her son scooted down and kissed her covered mound.

"Oh!" She expressed and clutched onto his hair.

Randy mouthed her hidden treasure, pushing his tongue hard into the fabric protecting her sacred spot forcing the material into her folds.

Steff moaned and uncontrollably gyrated her hips.

"Oh honey. That does feels too good. But you really shouldn't be doing that to me. It's too far."

Randy paused and looked up at her, then replied, "I want to make you happy again, Mom." With that he nudged her panties to the side and snaked a digit into her moist folds.

"OH fffuck" his mother whispered as he flicked his tongue over her clit.

Randy added another digit and pushed them in deeper while moving his tongue faster over her clit. He could tell she was getting close to cumming once more.

"Oh...Mmm. Ahh. Oh fuck! Randy! You're going to make Mommy cum!" she yelled as her excitement built to its peak, her ass bucking off the bed.

She was so close now. So close. She could feel the brink of an orgasm. And when she was just about to cum, Randy stopped.

With her breath racing she yelled, "Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

Randy sat up on his knees and devilishly replied, "I want you to cum on my mouth Mom," as he grasped at her panties. With a quick tug, he pulled her body upward, causing her legs to lift into the air and her panties to slip down her thighs.

"Randy!" she yelled in astonishment and she tried to pull her panties back down.

But alas her son yanked hard, sending them flying off her legs. With her legs still up he quickly moved forward and rested them on his shoulders.

"Randy!" Again she yelled just as he lowered his face down and jabbed his tongue into her hot snatch.

With her body halfway in the air he pushed himself further up until only her shoulders rested on the bed and furiously worked his tongue inside her.

"Oh Jesus. Your tongue! It feels so good. Please... Don't make me cum like this. Not like this," she moaned as her son brought her to another orgasm.

She couldn't stop it and with her body lifted in the air she felt a hard jolt shoot through her body.

"Ohhh... Fuck I'm going to cum!" she screamed as her body squirmed on her son's face. Grasping at the covers, she turned her head and bit her arm as her ass bucked in the air, pushing her son's tongue deeper into her love canal.

Randy knew she was close. Her pussy grasped at his tongue. Her wetness flowed out his mouth.

With her legs on his shoulders his hands were free to stroke himself back to full hardness.

"Oh...OH! OH FUCK I'M CUMMMING!!" His mother screamed as her legs squeezed around his neck.

Randy sucked hard on her pussy, drinking down her juices as her body jittered up and down.

When she went limp he lowered her back down to the bed and spread her legs wide as he brought himself on top of her once more, resting his bare cock across her pussy.

Steffany felt the bare skin and under a racing breathe mumbled, "Randy we mustn't. Not that."

"Shhh, its okay, Mom. I said i wouldn't do anything you didn't want," he replied and kissed her while his cock ever so slowly nudged forward.

She kissed him back acceptingly and wrapped her arms over his chest.

Gently, Randy rocked to and fro until he felt her pelvis lift up ever so slightly as he glided his shaft over her folds. "Mmmm," he felt her mumble in his mouth.

That's it Mom, give in, Randy thought as he eased himself back and motioned forward once again. This time his mother lifted her pelvis a little higher, causing his shaft to part her lips as it ran over them.

Once again he heard a murmur in his mouth as she squeezed her arms tight around his chest.

Randy broke the kiss and lifted himself up on his hands, causing his mother's arms to drop to his waist. Pulling his cock back he looked into her eyes and eased his cock forward. His mother's eyebrows crinkled and she made a huffing sound swaying her head from side to side.

bob03567
bob03567
4,108 Followers