Tempted Moms Ch. 04: The Journal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,107 Followers

"Only if you want to Mom," Randy said and eased his cock back again.

Steffany's mind raced. The feeling of her son's hard cock sliding against her was taking its toll. Without her knowing her legs bent until her knees were up in the air. And when he eased forward she closed her eyes and lifted her ass up, pushing his cock closer to piercing her inside. Her hands grasped at his sides and she unconsciously pulled him forward.

"Oh fffuckk..." he heard her mumble as her hands pushed and pulled him over her slit.

"Doesn't it feel good Mom?"

"Oh Randy..." she said lustfully looking into his eyes, pushing and pulling him, building his speed across her excited snatch, bringing herself once again to a sinful orgasm.

"Oh fuck Mom. Oh fuck..." Randy moaned as his cock easily glided between her wet folds, his own orgasm closing in.

"Mmmm... ohhh...oh no... this is wrong. So wrong."

"Jesus Mom you're going to make me cum," Randy exclaimed.

Steffany couldn't take anymore. Her son's hot, rock hard cock toying at her opening was too much for her to take.

"Oh God forgive me," Steffany pleaded in a low lustful moan. Then, pulled her loving son forward hard she raised her ass high causing the tip of his thick cockhead to just pry open her forbidden place.

"Oh fuck Mom!!" Randy groaned as his mushroom head entered his mother for the very first time. The feeling was overwhelming and he nudged a little more of his dick inside her welcoming pussy.

"OH MY GOD. I'M FUCKING MY SON!" Randy heard and thrust himself hard until the rest of his manhood sank completely into the depths of her womb.

"Oh...oh Randy...oh fuck! You're so deep!" She screamed and pulled his body down smashing him onto her chest. Her legs wrapped tightly around his waist as she clawed at his back.

"Shit!!" Randy grunted as he built up his tempo until he was fucking her briskly, his cock edging quickly to exploding.

He desperately tried to last longer. The feeling of his mother's tight slick cunt as it encompassed his cock was sending him over the edge.

"Oh fuck! Yes...mmmm. God yes. Fuck me. Fuck your mother. Fuck me Randy!" Steffany wailed as she felt her pussy grasp his cock while she clutched him tight.

"OH fuck I'm cumming!" she screamed as her body tightened up.

Randy couldn't stop his own orgasm and pushed hard while he groaned, "Fuckkk!" his seed exploding deep inside her.

Shaking and grinding they both road their shared climax out until finally he collapsed onto her chest, both panting profusely.

With his dick still nestled deep inside her, he found the strength to ease himself up and whisper, "I love you Mom," and kissed her hard.

In their loving embrace, it wasn't long before Randy had once regained his stiffness and was wildly pumping away inside her.

"Oh my god Randy. Oh fuck. You're so good at this," Steffany moaned and spread her legs wide.

Randy got on his knees and took hold of her legs, thrusting his baby maker deep into her soaked snatch.

"Oh Jesus Randy I'm cumming again!" Her body squirmed all around.

Randy heaved and pushed faster and harder, sending his mother on a wild orgasmic ride.

"Ooo... MMyyy Goooddd!" Steffany screamed as her young man pounded her into oblivion.

"Wait! Wait!" She yelled under batted breath and tried to sit-up on her arms.

Randy paused with his cock nestled deep inside.

"Let me get on top," Steffany barley huffed.

Randy pulled out and laid on his back, allowing Steffany to straddle him.

With her hands on his chest, Steffany eased herself down and slipped his hot baby maker back into her excited pussy.

Steffany rocked back and forth, grinding her clit on her son while she played with her breast.

"Oh fuck Mom, you look so hot like that."

Steffany, with lustful eyes, reached back and took hold of his balls. Rocking back and forth, she toyed with them and heard him grunt.

Faster and harder she ground while she pulled on his nut sack.

"Oh fuck Mom. OH MOM! MOM!! I'M GONNA CUMMM!"

"Cum baby cum inside me!"

"FUCK!!" Randy said and grabbed her by the waist, his cum spewing deep into her vaginal canal once more.

Steffany kept rocking back and forth until she felt his cock stop pumping its hot love juices.

"Oh my god Mom. That was fantastic."

Steffany gave a wicked smile and leaned forward, kissing her son and said, "We better get some sleep now."

Randy just nodded and gave her another kiss.

Steffany rolled off and held her son. Then whispered "I hope we don't regret this."

Randy looked at her and touched her soft face and lovely replied, "I know I never will."

Steffany gave him a long hug and they both fell fast asleep in their embrace.

bob03567
bob03567
4,107 Followers