Tempting An Angel Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both girls just looked at each other for a moment, feeling their love for one another, and revelling in the happiness that they finally knew. Katie then took a little breath, which looked terribly cute, and I could see Trish's eyes glaze over with desire. She raised her hand to Katie's face and brought her forward to engage in a passionate kiss. As they became accustomed to the feeling of one another's lips, they also became more bold, and began to open their mouths wider to allow for more intense tongue intertwining. Trish pulled her body closer to Katie's and reached behind her to grab her ass with both hands, kneading it gently, but firmly. After several minutes of exploration and groping, Katie pressed Trish lightly onto her back, kissing down her neck, and began sucking on her nipples. With one hand she set to explore her friend's lower regions, which by then were utterly dripping with sex, and slipping one finger inside, Katie began to pump in and out of Trish, causing her to moan. After several moments, Katie kissed her way over Trish's perfect abs, and started to tease the area around her clit with her tongue. I could see by Trish's facial expression that she was absolutely in agony, waiting for her little nub to get some attention, but also loving the intense feeling of sheer anticipation. Finally Katie had mercy, and attacked Trish's clit with a passion, licking it very rapidly with the tip of her tongue. Trish screamed out in lust then, being instantly driven over the edge with an intense orgasm, her body writhing in ecstasy.

Seeing all of this transpiring was really a lot for my psyche to handle. Having come here just to say hi, it was quite shocking to be watching two drop dead gorgeous girls going at it with such fury. My penis was extremely engorged, and I found that I could only rub it gently for short periods, due to the imminent threat of coming too soon. I didn't know how long this was going to last, so I didn't want to rush anything.

Trish laid back, panting, a huge sedated smile upon her lips. Katie crawled over top of her, leaning down and embracing in a long kiss, allowing Trish to taste all of her own juices. Then breaking the kiss, Katie asked, "I have something that I'd really love for you to use on me....would you?"

"I'll do anything for you, love," Trish replied with a smile.

"I'll be right back."

Katie went into the house, and came back with a black case.

"I've had this for a little while now, but I've only used it on myself," Katie explained.

Out of the box came a very realistic, six-inch strap-on dildo.

"Trish....would you fuck me?"

Trish gave Katie a big smile and a kiss, and then put the item on.

"Are you ready?" Trish asked, feeling the wetness of Katie's pussy with her hand.

Katie nodded in response, and spread her legs wide, preparing for the entry.

Trish knelt down, positioned herself over Katie's hole, and then slowly began to insert the artificial member into her. Katie let out a gasp of pleasure as the toy penetrated her body, feeling its length and girth filling her dripping slit. Starting slowly at first, but then building speed, Trish pumped the piece in and out of Katie with natural skill and ability. After several minutes of the fucking, Katie said that she wanted to be able to rub her clit, so the pair walked over to the railing of the deck, and Katie bent over, allowing Trish to enter her from behind. Placing her hand underneath her belly, she reached back and began to play with her clit, causing her to moan loudly. Trish, still thrusting vigorously, held Katie's ass with one hand, and used the other to pinch and play with her breasts and nipples. Then, as if getting an idea, Trish wet her finger into her mouth, and started to massage the surface of Katie's asshole. This caused Katie to actually scream out in unbridled pleasure, as she began to stroke her clit even faster.

"Tell me when you're going to cum, Sweetie," Trish said. "I'm going to make you feel so good!"

"Oh.....I.....I already...oh.... feel so gooooood," Katie replied in between moans. "Okay.....I'm....I'm....I'm cumming now!"

At that, Trish inserted her saliva coated finger into Katie's ass, causing her to scream louder than ever before. As Katie came, Trish started to wiggle her finger in her ass, causing Katie to orgasm even more intensely. As all this was occurring, it became too much for me to handle. Seeing Katie bent over the railing, her swollen pussy lips pouting out so temptingly, her tits swinging back and forth as her very sexy girlfriend was pounding her with a dildo, and then to see Trish fuck Katie's ass with her finger....

My orgasm hit me like a tonne of bricks, as I came in a great spurt, coating the wall in front of me with my thick, white semen. I could feel electricity flowing through my penis, abdomen, and the nerves in my ass, causing me to experience highest level of pleasure I'd ever felt from masturbating. I held on to the wall for support, making sure not to make any noise, as my dick continued to spurt several more streams. Finally, after my climax had subsided, I started to catch my breath, feeling the euphoria spreading through my brain. Looking out the knothole again, I saw Katie and Trish embracing, their juices spread over one another's bodies, causing them to glisten in the sunlight. I wondered what the day's events would result in...

12