Tempting John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing dinner, we get ready and got in bed. We both sleep naked usually. Honestly it was more comfortable, and should the mood hit us right, it make things a lot easier than having to struggle with getting our clothes off first. Although sometimes she would wear this transparent pink nighty. It was very soft, and I can't explain it but I absolutely loved having her in it, while laying on her back with her legs spread around my waist as I fucked her.

Laying there on my back with her naked body pressed against mine. Her tits mashed against my flesh, her nipples pushing into my skin. All I could think of was I fucking hated this week. Twice today I was going to get to cum, both times inside a woman, once down a throat another in a pussy. Both ruined because of this woman and her incessant phone calls.

"John, I'm so wet tonight. I can't stop thinking about Friday. I want your cock so bad. I fingered myself 4 times today thinking about your cum shooting into me and racing to my egg to impregnate me. I've been a zombie all day thinking about it." Her words causing jealousy in me. She could fuck or masturbate but I couldn't. I have no relief for a week. Anger was not possible however, as my wife's tits shoved against me. She reached down and took a hold of my cock. "Please fuck me just a little John, I need it. I can't stand not being fucked for so long baby. Please put your cock inside my pussy. I'm so horny!"

"What about me cumming Stacey? I'm not supposed to cum until Friday so we have the best odds of you getting pregnant, remember?"

"Oh baby, I don't care. Just don't cum, pull out before you're about to cum. I need your cock pounding my pussy! I need it, I'm so horny!" She is not thinking of the future, her pussy is controlling her again.

"I don't know Stacey, I am not sure I can stop myself in time." I try to make her understand, she was not interested in my words. Absent mindedly she sat up right and straddled me, keep herself elevated just above my cock. Taking it in hand she kept it angled up and lowered herself onto it. Oh my god it feels so good. That lovely pussy my cock knows so well, already dripping wet. She must have been telling the truth about being so horny. Bouncing up and down on me she went wild fucking me. My cock very pleased with its environment, my balls preparing themselves to eject their load before I knew it. . "Oh Stacey, I'm getting close, we should stop" I moaned.

"Oh baby, just a minute longer I'm about to cum all over that cock of yours, this feels so good! I want to feel you squirt in me so bad!"

Hearing her talk like this, I know I have to take control of the situation. Her pussy starting to clamp down on my cock I know I have to end this now or I will be cumming deep inside her baby factory before her body is fertile enough to be impregnated. "Stacy, stop, I'll eat your pussy until you cum." Not waiting for her to respond I grabher hips roughly, lifting her off me disappointing my tortured cock. Throwing her down on the bed, her legs spreading wide like a flower in full bloom desiring to be pollinated.

"Please hurry John, I'm so close. Please lick me now!" She begs, keeping her legs wide while massaging her nipples. Wasting no time I dive my head, face first into her moist center. My tongue exiting my mouth landing on her clit. Flicking my tongue around her clit, I swirl my mouth against her wet passage. Making my best attempt to suck on her labia and clit simultaneously. "YES JOHN, THAT'S IT!"

Wrapping her legs around my head trapping me. My mouth glued to her crotch unable to pull away, she began erupting in orgasm, preventing me from breathing. Squeezing my head tightly against her pussy causing me to inhale vaginal lubrication, she began screaming, "YESSSS, OH JOHN YESSS!!" Being sufficiently strangled, my face covered in her pussy juice, she relaxed her hold. My cock still throbbing, angry with me for not letting it stay in my wife for such an experience.

"That was wonderful John, I've never had my pussy eaten like that before." She practically yawned out the words as she rolled over and fell asleep. I however laid there awake for 2 more hours, coaxing my cock to shrink down of its own accord, without my hand's assistance.

***********************************************************************

Day 2 - Tuesday

The next day I woke up on my back with Stacey kneeling over me, her head bobbing up and down on my cock. "What are you doing Stacey!?" Looking at me smiling with her lips staying wrapped around me. She wasn't able to deep throat it like Beth, but she could get damn close. Using her hand to fist the base of my cock she stroked it as the rest of my length penetrated her mouth. Her mouth trying to suck the cum from my balls. I imagined it shooting into her mouth, coating the inside of her mouth. Thinking about her tongue collecting it from her teeth, having the entire load on her tongue and swallowing practically caused me to shoot right then and there. "Stacy STOP!" I pulled her lips from my cock.

"Aw baby, why did you stop me? I'm so horny again, and you know how I love to taste your cum in the morning."

"You know why Stacey. You want a baby, and it won't happen if you keep doing this. You just need to wait 3 more days, and we can go back to normal." I scolded her.

"Alright John. Like usual you're right. I'll try to control myself until the end of the week" She pouted.

My shower was incredibly cold that morning, it was one of the few tools I had that would actually help me for a little while. Standing there as the pellets of freezing water hit my skin I shivered and thought. I can't wait until this damn week is over..

*****************************************************************

That day I kept myself secluded in my office. I let Jen know I wanted absolutely NO distractions. I was busy working on something and can't be disturbed. I didn't know how many more times I can control myself. I feel that sooner or later I would start to cum the second I fit my cock inside a woman's mouth or pussy, I was equally scared. I needed to avoid any chance of that happening. I hope going out with Jen and her friend tonight would help take my mind of things. Alcohol is becoming appealing. Maybe it can help take my mind off spewing cum into hot naked women? Who was I kidding, I am walking into a trap.

Closing time again, 7pm. Like an old tradition I exited my office and spied Jen closing up as well. Noticing me almost immediately, another tradition she smiled like always. "Hello Sir, I'm looking forward to spending time with you tonight. I hope you enjoy hanging out with me and my friend."

"Yeah, I am Jen. I need to get my mind off things. I'm hoping a good time and some alcohol will help. I'll meet you at 10pm."

"Yes Sir, I'll look for you." She smiled sweetly, her mind having already formulated a plan of action. Leaning in, she gently kissed me on the lips. Turning away from me, she left, taunting me with that ass yet again. The sex daze of watching her swing her hips her entire trip out the doors wore off. Retrieving my keys from my pocket I locked up and went home to my wife.

After a quick dinner I took it easy for a while, watching the news with Stacey. Reaching 9:30pm before I knew it, I got up and got dressed. Lucky for me Stacey knew I have to occasionally meet prospects out and do some entertaining, business was business after all. She never questioned anything. Kissing her on the cheek, I left.

Parking down a few blocks, I walked the rest of the distance to the designated spot. I preferred to walk a ways, hating to struggle with crowded parking areas. The walk was smooth and uneventful. Noting the well dressed men, and more clearly the hot women wearing their skimpy dresses or skirts that barely covered their bodies. Being alive today to see women dress like this is worth many trade-offs to old world simplicities. If I were religious I would thank god daily for putting me here to see these amazing women, their tight asses, and large exposed tits.

Arriving at the front of the club I was suppose to met Jen and this enigmatic friend of hers, I went inside. The smell of alcohol and cigarettes filling the air. A light fog in the air from some kind of generator. Loud music blaring, and hundreds of people dancing in the middle of the place. Most of the pairs seemed to focus on dance moves that brought their crotches together in a grinding motion fairly regularly. The women generally with their backs to the males, while they moved their hardening cocks against the women's asses mimicking sexual positions I knew well.

Getting lucky, I spot a seat at the bar next to the wall alone. I generally prefer to sit alone opposed to sitting near assholes I don't know. Sitting here I examine the women nearby. Most with guy, the rest with female counterparts. A losing situation for single men looking to hook up. I call the bartender over to order a drink.

Focusing on my drink and thinking of work I sat when I was suddenly distracted when I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders, and a familiar set of tits pressing against my back. Jen! My mind recognized immediately. Waiting for just the right moment to pounce as usual, sensing my aroused state from seeing all these near naked women. Spinning around in my stool I sat there facing her, in a very revealing tight black dress that was apparently made to show off those tits of hers. Barely covered they hung out practically exposed, threatening to dislodge at any second.

With her is the one of the smaller women I've ever seen. Maybe 5'1" couldn't weight more than 95 pounds, shoulder length blonde hair with a black dress very similar to Jen's, just not the tits to go along with it. Being as small as she is I couldn't expect more. Maybe a B cup at best? The things I could do to that girl. Could I even fit my cock into such a small bodied woman? I desperately want to find out. "Hello ladies, I'm happy we could find each other finally. I've been wondering what you two were up to."

"Hello Sir, It's good to see you made it out. We were having a lot of fun dancing. I noticed you come in, but I thought I would give you some time to relax before we came over to you. You look pretty comfortable now." Jen smiled, glancing down between my legs at my semi hard dick. "This is my friend Sandy." Jen looked towards her friend.

"Hello John, it's nice to meet you. I've been looking forward to having some of this fun with you that I constantly hear about from Jen." Sandy gave me a sly wink. Something she must have learned from my secretary.

"Absolutely Sandy, I like to make Jen's friends comfortable. Her friends are my friends." Licking my lips slightly I stared into her eyes knowing we understood each other perfectly. "So what do you girls say about a quick shot, then we can get some drinks and head out and do some of this fun dancing you're talking about?"

"Sure!" The two women responded eagerly.

Downing our shots, we took our drinks and moved to the dance floor. As we arrived at our destination, something seemed to take a hold of my two escorts. Encircling me they started moving with the music, grinding their bodies against mine. Jen in front of me, her back to me, expertly shaking that ass of hers all the while keeping it locked to my crotch. Meanwhile Sandy is behind me rubbing her petite tits across my back, occasionally lowering her hands to explore my ass. Both girls in their sexual acts maintaining a smooth rhythm with the music. Tits and ass massaged my body parts to every beat of every song.

Becoming drunk, I have to get out of this trap. If I don't I might try to fuck one of these girls right here on the dance floor. Feeling my dick becoming rigid between Jen's ass cheeks it's ready for action. This is not the time nor the place I keep reminding myself. Finally, taking control of my body I pull myself a few steps away from the pair of seductress', not bothering to hide my erection.

"What's wrong John?" Jen questioned me, while backing up and continuing to shake her ass. This time against Sandy.

"Oh, I'm just feeling kind of wasted, I'm going to go find a table or something and sit down, have a few more drinks. Do you two want to join me?"

Breaking her dance, Jen coming over to me and as if shyness or conservative were words unknown to her , she took a firm hold on my rock hard cock. This girl standing here, stroking my erection through my pants for a full 5 seconds, staring me in the eyes the entire time, not caring who might see this spectacle. "Of course Sir, we'll be there in a few minutes. We just want to dance another song or two. Find us a nice table." She released her hold on me and went back to her friend.

Through the darkness and the fog, I find a small table in the corner. I quickly sit down, eager to hide my hard on from the crowd. It wasn't hard to get a waitress' attention after what had just happened. Waving at the closest one, I signal her over to me. God damn I need to get wasted, I have to get my mind off sex. "Bring me a bottle of your finest whisky, and 3 shot glasses."

Sitting there, lost in my buzz and lust I watch the women move around the room. Seeing tities bounce and ass's shake as they walk by. The waitress returning, breaking my fantasy of female body parts. I quickly poured a shot for myself and took it. Repeating the proceedure I took a second shot. The alcohol's effect on my body strengthened. I lean back in my chair letting my eyes stare in an unfocused state. Day dreaming about naked women.

"Looks good, Can I have a shot John?" The voice bring me back to reality. I look as Sandy is standing above me with Jen at her side smiling again.

"Please do, have a seat girls." I poured us all a shot as they got comfortable.

For the next ninety minutes the three of us sat there, talked, laughed, but most significantly finished that bottle of whisky. Well mainly I finished it, they only had three shots each, where I think had somewhere around 15. Being a regular drinker I have some tolerance, but this is something else. Not quite to the black out point, but I am very drunk. Having little control over my body or the words that exited my mouth.

"John? John? Its bar time John, We have to go. I think we're gonna have to give him a ride home Jen." Hearing the words but not quite sure what they meant. Feeling several arms grab a hold of me, helping me stand. The world is a daze, unable to recognize anything.

The next thing I know, I go from bar to a bed. Pink sheets, I think to myself. Who's bed is this exactly? I've been stripped naked, and I'm in a bed that's not mine with pink sheets? Confusion dominating my mind. Where the fuck am I and why am I naked? Sitting upright I start to panic slightly. Then on a cue that seems to define her, Jen wearing only her black panties come in the door to the bedroom. "Hello Sir, how are you feeling?" she slightly stumbles into the room her large breasts shaking, Obviously drunk still.

"I'm doing ok, still pretty damn drunk but conscious at least. Is this your place? My words slurred.

"Yes, sir it is. We thought we should bring you here. We were unsure how your wife might react with the two of us dropping you off at home. I hope that's alright." She sat on the bed facing me her legs spread, bent at the knee with the lower part tucked under her butt.. "Me and Sandy were just in the other room having some fun, waiting for you to wake up. We thought you'd be out a while longer. You've actually only been out about thirty minutes.

"Sounds interesting. Seems like you were having a little fun with me a little as well." I stated, implying my naked state.

"Oh uhhm, yes sir, sorry. We thought you would be more comfortable." Jen pouted, a little nervous.

"Why don't you come a little closer and show me some of this fun you're talking about." I tell her, unable to resist those tits, or that little pussy that was still hidden from my gaze.

Crawling to me, Jen straddles my cock. Repeating a similar scene the previous day in my office. My cock being grinded on her panty class pussy, begging for entry. She rocks back and forth while playing with her tits, smiling and looking at me the entire time. "Does that make you feel better sir?"

"Very much so Jen. Come down here and give me a kiss, to help." I suggested. Leaning down Jen plants her lips on mine, her eyes closing. Kissing me deeply, I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her tightly to me. Causing her to moan, I feel the air hit my lips. My cock trapped between our bodies was full of blood and ready to enter her body. I can tell she wants it. Her rocking motion hastening, her moans coming closer together.

"Take those fucking panties off Jen, and get back on my dick." My commanding words echoed in the room. My cock's patience wearing thin.

"Yes sir" She submissively replied. Watching her get up, she hops down to the floor with a thud. Looping her thumbs in the waistband of her panties she pulled them down her legs and let them drop on the floor. Standing there naked, she smiling at me. Knowing and eager for our imminent act, she had been planning, and waiting for this moment for months.

Ironically almost, Sandy fell into the room completely nude just then, in a very similar fashion that Jen might. These girls were truly two of a kind, I smirked to myself.

"Hi." The tiny woman squeaked, excitement evident in her voice. "I heard some noises, I wanted to make sure everything was ok!" She proclaimed, a misleading statement with her true goal unspoken.

"You did not Sandy! You were spying on us weren't you!?" Jen glared at her friend.

"Uhm, well just a little. Sorry Jen, but John is so sexy, and I'm so wet I couldn't help but take a peek."

"It's alright Sandy, why don't you come over to the bed with Jen. I don't want you to feel left out of our fun." I encouraged her, realizing my chance to fuck this bitch. Both of the girls got on the bed and inched closer to me. Two hot naked drunk women in bed with me. What did I do to deserve this? Jen getting her original spot sat on my cock, grinding her slit up and down the length of my cock while it laid flat on my stomach.

Sandy straddled me also but on my stomach facing Jen. Grinding her tiny pussy on my stomach she pressed her breasts against Jen's. I watched the two girls there, massaging their slits on me, tits held together tightly as they started to kiss. Not getting that great of a view from my head being behind Sandy. Hearing the slurping and kissing sounds make it all worthwhile however.

"Jen, please let me fuck him. I'm so horny. You get to see him every day you can fuck him anytime you want" Sandy whined to her friend.

"NO, I've been waiting for this forever. I'm horny too Sandy! My pussy is so wet, I'm so ready for it." Jen practically screamed to her friend. I've never heard her this upset before.

"Pleeeaaassse Jen, Pleeasse? I'll make it up to you later, I promise." Sandy begged and bounced like a three year old might, followed immediately with Sandy kissing Jen, while she brought up her hands to massage her larger tits. "Please baby, I'll make it up to you really good." She accentuated her promise with a light pinch to Jen's left nipple.

"Damnit Sandy. Fine, go ahead and fuck him, but you owe me, and it better be good!" Jen gave in and rolled off me. Watching her little ass, she laid down on her back next to me, her legs spreading wide and her hands moving to her dripping cunt. One hand entering fingers inside her pussy, the other massaged her clit. Her eyes focusing on the steel rod between my legs.

Watching Sandy take full advantage, she moves over my cock. Spinning around and hovering over it. Her short legs barely able to hold herself up off my body. "God John. I've wanted you inside me all night. You are so hot." The lust evident in her voice, she was losing control as well. She lifts a leg and puts it flat on the bed to give her some room to work. Balancing with one hand, she uses her other small hand to grab my dick. Holding it tightly, afraid to let it escape its course into the hole between her fleshy folds.