Tempting Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers

He can still get it up, Jude thought. He can still get it up for me. After thirty years. Just two old dudes growing old together. He pulled off the cock, lifted his face to Bronson's, and the two kissed deeply, fitting together perfectly, their tongues doing what they'd done for thirty years.

Jude pulled away, and stood up from the bed, letting loose of the cock that, now, was everything that Jude had ever wanted, could ever want. "Just a minute. I have to take a piss." He padded, naked, back into the bathroom and did take a piss. But when he turned to the wash basin and after he washed his hands, he also kept the soap, reached for the washcloth, and rubbed soap and water into the lower side of his forearm until the address and telephone number that had been written there was completely obliterated.

Returning to the bedroom, he mounted the bed and straddled Bronson's pelvis, reaching back to grasp the older man's still-hard cock, and beginning to descend his channel on the shaft. "I know you're tired," he whispered. "I'll do the riding this time. But I'll want it again afterward—just like old times. If you think you can . . ."

"Of course I can. I'll always take care of you." Bronson sighed and his gnarled hands latched onto Jude's waist, doing what he could to help Jude rise and fall on the cock. "Yes, just like old times. Forever and ever."

No matter how long forever lasts, Jude thought.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers
12