Tempting the Virgin

Story Info
A virgin's lusty first time in the locker room...
5.5k words
4.06
29.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

Havoc groaned as the hot water ran through his fur, turning his muzzle up into the hot stream. The kangaroo shifted his weight, avoiding swinging his long, thickly muscled tail into the wall for, as warm as the shower was, the tiled wall was an unwelcome cool. He rolled his shoulders, black stripes running over his entire coat of dark red fur up to the unusual fluffy 'mane' of cream around his throat. True, his heritage was far from normal, but the kangaroo had the attention of so many for his athletic prowess and muscular stature.

Smirking, the kangaroo lathered up his arms, the wide space of the communal shower giving him just the right amount of room to enjoy himself without navigating the cramped confines of most modern home showers. Havoc grunted and ran his paw down his front, unashamedly groping his own balls and letting his fingers squeeze his already plumping sheath. He glanced at the entrance, open to the locker room of the sports complex, and grinned, teeth bared in an almost feral fashion.

One of them would be along soon enough to keep him company, he was sure. They always came.

Ah, there it was. He pretended to ignore the flicker of motion, only caught out of the corner of his eye as he turned up the heat just a notch more, but it was there nonetheless. Lips curling into a smirk, Havoc turned his back on the welcome voyeur, letting them see just how his glutes tensed and quivered under the release of work, every movement making his whole body ripple with hard-won muscle. Oh, yes, he was a stud indeed and he certainly had no qualms about letting his admirers see just how much of one. That was, if they were prepared to pay his very particular fee, of course.

The other fur took a deep breath, audible even over the pulse of water, and stepped into view completely. The base of his coat was a pure white that did not tally up with his personality, a soft, brown stretching down his entire front and along the underside of his arms and inner legs. A dorsal stripe had long been his most intriguing feature, along with the stripes that stretched across the backs of thighs, almost denoting him of more predatory heritage, thought the horse was a purebred equine through and through. That didn't stop others from speculating and, truth be told, Michael didn't mind what they said if it meant their curiosity was roused. It meant that he often got to satisfy his own carnal curiosity in turn.

Havoc growled.

"You're late."

The equine flinched, half-thinking about darting back around the gaping entranceway. But his hooves moved of their own accord, hauling him with a flick of his, darker, chocolate tail to stand before Havoc in nothing but his bare coat. His lips twitched in a mealy muzzle, the same shade of brown as his other markings, and Michael licked them, running a very pink, fleshy tongue over his lower lip. His eyes raked the kangaroo's form hungrily, taking quick note of how that sheath -- more standard of an anthro and not like a true kangaroo's genitalia -- plumped up at the very sight of him. The equine inhaled deeply. He had his own allure too.

"I'm sorry," he breathed. "Practice ran long and... Well, I thought you'd be gone."

The stallion shivered, eyelashes fluttering down in a surprisingly coy look.

"I'm glad you're not gone."

Havoc smirked and grabbed a handful of mane, twisting his paw cruelly to the side.

"And ran back here, sweating and grunting, just to see me, I bet? Just couldn't stay away, could you?" He mocked. "Don't worry, you won't be the first."

Michael gasped as his mane was pulled so aggressively; even with lacking nerve-endings at the roots, it yanked at the skin and hurt fiercely. Yet the other male's aggression only served to strengthen his submission, his body, conversely, going weak at the knees. That was okay though: it helped him drop to them more quickly for his top.

"Ah..." Michael shuddered. "The first...for what?"

Havoc raised an eyebrow.

"You're not the first to get addicted to my cock, slut."

The emphasis on that last word sent a shiver down Michael's spine, but then his hooves were skittering out, the heavy paw in his mane forcing him down, down, down, lips already parting for that treat that he knew was coming. The kangaroo's crimson shaft pushed out eagerly, clearly denoting his ancestry that was not entirely kangaroo. More like a canine's than anything any other anthro could have bragged, it was not uniform in shape, but tapered to a point with a thicker midsection and a bulge at the base. That bulge could have been a canine knot, to the less well educated, but Michael knew better and pressed his lips to it with a groan, adoring the swelling that he knew would feel amazing stretching out his tail hole -- and not for the first time.

Grunting appreciatively, Havoc snapped his fingers and pointed to his shaft.

"What are you waiting for, pony -- you know what to do. Use that long face of yours for what it was bred to do."

Michael couldn't have disagreed even if he'd had the voice to do so. His voice, however, was sealed behind a thick, pulsing shaft as he pushed his lips over it, tongue pressing up to the underside. The kangaroo shuddered and rolled his head back, tension slipping from his shoulders.

"Oh, fuck yes, you do it just like that, you little cock-hungry pony..."

Michael shivered and gave a muffled nicker of pride as he dove down and deep-throated the full length as he had done so many times before. The tapered tip drove into the back of his throat and he gulped around it, swallowing to keep him there and thanking his lucky stars, not for the first time, that he lacked a gag reflex, being an equine. It meant he was able to let the kangaroo really slam into the back of his throat, over and over again, without having to worry about a damn thing. And worries were the last thing he wanted in his mind while he was on his knees, shaft dropping, for a larger, stronger stud.

If he'd been a top -- not that he would have ever considered dominating Havoc, god no -- he would have had the ideal cock for ploughing a cute, little submissive, but the equine simply didn't swing that way. His long, thick cock was better in the paws of a more dominant male, another controlling him to demand his seed or not, however he pleased. Michael groaned around the cock in his mouth, fingers twitching as if they would go to the mottled pink and black shaft of his own, but he pressed his palms into the kangaroo's thighs, keeping them from groping his own length.

The stallion was already getting exactly what he needed.

What they didn't know was that their activity had drawn further attention from the locker room and not just the curious glances and rolls of the eyes that the sports complex regulars tossed in their direction. No, the fur that had frozen in the middle of the changing room, eyes wide and a T-shirt hanging from his limp paws, was of the marine variety, and quite the sight in a city gym. For all intents and purposes, he didn't appear as if he belonged and perhaps would have looked more at home out in the wilds somewhere, taking a dip in a nice lake, but he had as much reason to be there as the next furry checking out their good looks in the mirrors.

Echo squeaked and clung to the wall as if he would be swiped up in the centre of the room, a strange hybrid creature that had been given its own name on his birth. A hybrid between a shark, dolphin and, amazingly, a dragon, the Drashophin was a unique creature with grey skin like that of a dolphin, yet possessing a hint of shark roughness. Two small, white horns protruded from the back of his skull, appearing as if not yet fully grown, and his short snout was tipped with a third bony nodule, rising to a blunt point. Clad in just his gym shorts -- the T-shirt had made its way to the floor in a crumpled heap of cloth -- a slash of vibrant turquoise ran down his front, marking his underbelly as if he was actually a marine mammal blending in with the sparkling surface of the ocean, as seen from below.

His clearly most noticeable feature, however, was his thick tail, which easily matched the kangaroo's for muscle and size. On land, it could not be used for propelling him forward, as it would through water, but it was muscled enough to do the job, if ever called upon, fins rising from the upper and lower sides. The tip was capped with a traditional, shark-like blade, while similar dorsal fines -- more dolphin than anything else -- protruded from each shoulder blade. Echo was able to blend into the crowd easily enough, if he so pleased, but the Drashophin proved also an oddity that drew more lingering, yearning stares as he passed by.

Yet it was the hybrid that had eyes for others on that particular afternoon, need rising in his loins. The familiar ache grabbed at the pit of his stomach and Echo groaned softly in the back of his throat, the locker room to his back empty as he crept up to the scene in the shower, afraid to disturb the inhabitants. But Havoc and Michael were far too wrapped up in one another to pay any kind of attention to him, a voyeur hardly being enough to dissuade them from shared lust. Water streaked the equine's coat, soaking through to the insulating layer beneath, as he sucked, knees spread apart as his throbbing shaft hung between them. Begging for attention it would not get, his cock throbbed, drooling a stream of pre-cum to the tiles only to be washed away in the constant stream of shower water.

Pushing his cream 'mane' out of his eyes from where it had clung to his head, the kangaroo huffed and moaned, rolling his hips as his need rose.

"That's it," Havoc grunted. "Get my cock nice and wet, slut. It's the only lube you're getting today."

Michael whimpered around his shaft and bobbed his muzzle more fervently, drool seeping out the corners of his lips, strained wide to fit Havoc's cock in all the way to the bulbous base. His nostrils flared, the shaft in his mouth effectively cutting off his ability to breathe, and he swallowed around the tapered tip of the cock he dreamed about, eyes rolling back into his skull. The watching Echo inhaled sharply, a paw going to his own throat as he wondered just how that cock would feel sinking into his tail hole, his tail pressed up over his back and the fins pushed out of the way to get to that sweet, yielding treasure...

The Drashophin gulped. He wouldn't have known how that felt. Echo, after all, had not found anyone willing to take a fur with such unusual anatomy into the bedroom. Or at least nobody that he wanted to spend time in the bedroom, or anywhere else, with. Perhaps he was picky, but he either wanted a few good dates with a fur before jumping into bed with them or something really special. And that something special may very well have just appeared, the stud-jock he'd been looking out for.

No, Echo was as inexperienced as they came, sweating, quite literally, like a virgin as the most carnal, lustful scene of his young life played out before him. He couldn't have grabbed the stallion's muzzle and pushed him down as the kangaroo had. The kangaroo, on the other hand... The Drashophin's breath came more quickly, narrow chest rising and falling as he stifled a moan, shaft swelling in his underwear as it pushed from the slit between his legs. Unlike most anthros, his cock emerged at what would have been an awkward angle if not for the curve in the shaft that made him just as able as any other land-borne fur to mate as he pleased, but Echo was yet to find out just how it would feel to sink that length into a hot, waiting hole, even if he'd used a number of toys on himself.

Glancing back nervously -- yes, the changing room was still blessedly empty -- Echo pressed the back of his paw to his growing shaft, feeling out the ridges and knobbles running down the length. He gasped breathlessly as Havoc hauled Michael bodily back off his shaft and spun him about, hitching up his hips as if he was nothing more than livestock to be moved around as he pleased. And, to him, the equine was nothing more than a toy to be used and put away or thrown away -- either one would do.

The equine gasped and panted open-mouthed as he was turned about to face the wall, only catching himself just in time as the kangaroo impatiently pushed his tail out of the way and drove the tip of his cock up to his entrance. Groaning, Michael arched his back, relaxed -- and then Havoc was in, latching onto his hips and fucking him for all he was worth. Fresh sweat welled up beneath his coat and Havoc stepped under the still running shower to wash it away as he fucked, one paw slamming into the wall for balance as the other made sure the equine stayed on his cock, the bulge at the base popping in and out with barely any resistance at all.

The kangaroo huffed and grunted, leaning over the equine as if he was much smaller as he fucked him, throwing his weight into each and every thrust, orgasm racing up on him. He'd always liked a good hole to fuck and there was no shortage of them in the locker rooms. Hell, most of the blokes there were gay and perving in the changing rooms anyway, no matter how straight they pretended to be for appearances sake. Snarling viciously, Havoc shoved the stallion down into a better position and ground in deep, clenching his teeth as the equine tried to squeeze down around him. A tight hole did things to him that he couldn't have put to words. Havoc smirked nastily. Well, the horse had once been a tight hole, but things did change. There was always room for fresh meat.

Echo, however, could never have hoped to remain hidden forever, no matter how well his grey skin blended in with the bland backdrop of the locker room and the tiles. Biting his lip, the Drashophin's eyes met Havoc's and he sucked in a breath, curse after curse chasing one another through his mind.

Havoc only chuckled throatily, leaning more heavily on the paw pressed into the wall to grind into Michael's poor, abused hole, forcing it to accept his fat length all the way to the base. Echo gulped and leaned in, the tent in the front of his shorts growing as he positioned himself for a better view, heart pounding with a dull roar in his ears.

Ever eager to please his audience, the muscled kangaroo latched onto another handful of Michael's mane and yanked the stallion's head back, forcing him to bear his vulnerable throat. Hunched over with his cheek pressed to the wall, all the equine could do was moan lustfully and try his best to rock back into the kangaroo's hammering thrusts, each one accompanied with a powerful hop, kicking off with his large legs, to make sure not a single inch remained outside Michael's very talented tail hole.

"It seems we have a voyeur," Havoc groaned huskily, throat thick with desire. "My, my, my, the bottom-bois really are lining up to take this thick dick now."

Michael would have commented, but he was too pre-occupied with taking that thick shaft to the hilt, his own bouncing and slapping up against his stomach. He whimpered, throwing Echo a passing glance, and ducked his head back down between his arms, bracing himself in his bent over position the best he could. He was only there as a warm hole for Havoc's cock and he wouldn't have wanted it any other way, as long as he had kangaroo-cum spilling out of his stretched anal ring when Havoc was good and done with him.

And the kangaroo didn't have much more left to give, at least not for a first round. Groaning deep in his throat, his lips curled back in a growl uncharacteristic for his apparent species, though there was always more than met the eye with furs of his kind, it had to be said. Hammering into the poor equine's rump with raw abandon, he threw his head back and howled to herald his orgasm, hips juddering up to Michael's backside to deliver every drop of cum into the stallion's eager, clenching hole. Trembling, Michael moaned and rocked back into him, a whinny fluttering at his nostrils. His cock jerked and throbbed, drooling cum, but remained as yet untouched as Havoc drained his first load from his balls.

Grinning, Havoc locked his eyes with Echo's and raised an eyebrow in unspoken question. Although the Drashophin twitched as if he was about to take a step back, he somehow kept himself in place, the tiniest of smiles pulling at his lips.

Could he do it? Was the stud of a kangaroo jock...his one? The one? The first one? His head spun and, light-headed, Echo leaned on the wall for support, knees already buckling at the thought of taking that thick, monstrously divine shaft up his virgin passage.

"Ah, always better to get your nut off in a tight hole after a good game," Havoc grunted, almost conversational in his tone. "Got to keep the body working as you do, you know?"

Echo blinked, though he was saved the requirement of replying as the kangaroo flexed and posed, showing off his biceps as he laughed and swept his soaked mane back from his muzzle and shoulders. Slickened down between his shoulder blades, it drew attention to his lat wings -- a fact that by no means the kangaroo was ignorant to.

Havoc's gaze snapped back to Echo as he pushed Michael and the equine obligingly crawled away, the softening shaft dragging from his sore hole in a lewd slurp of cum. He shivered and rubbed his backside, casting Echo an appraising look that the Drashophin couldn't quite make head or tail of. But he didn't have time to consider as the kangaroo crooked a finger in his direction, teeth showing in a cocky grin.

"Can't just spend myself just the once though. And I need a tighter hole... Something new. Something fresh. How about you?"

Echo jumped, tail slapping the wall.

"What -- me? What do you want with me?"

Havoc grinned and pumped his paw along the length of his messy cock, dripping with cum as it quickly hardened again. The Drashophin gulped; he hadn't known it was even possible for another fur, outside the porn industry and all the crazy sex that ridiculousity contained, to stay hard or even get hard again so quickly after cumming!

Could he do that too, if he was as much of a stud as the kangaroo?

"Shouldn't it be obvious?" The kangaroo puffed up his chest and strutted to the centre of the communal shower room, stepping over the equine in the process. "Pony, see if you can get my new breeding whore warmed up for me while he gets a good look at the goods."

It seemed that events transpired around Echo without the Drashophin's explicit say-so and he found himself ushered into the shower room with the equine's strong paws on his shoulders. Yanking down Echo's shorts and boxers in one fell swoop, he revealed his ridged and knobbled cock to his small audience, the virgin fur blushing and squeaking. He could not banish the heat from his cheeks, however, and groaned as Michael's curious paw wrapped around it, teasing the length experimentally.

"Oh my..." Havoc chuckled, pulling out the second word into a drawl. "Aren't you an odd one? Yes, you'll do very nicely on your knees."

He laughed and slapped his thigh, cock hard and throbbing once more.

"I hope you like being stretched out, bitch, because a tight little thing like you is going to be sore for days after my cock's been in you!"

"You're in for a treat," Michael murmured, divulging a knowing wink to the shorter fur. "He's really something... You'll be just like me soon, always coming back for more. And he'll always fuck you when you turn your ass to him."

"But..." Echo shook his head, eyes wide and throat working as he tried and failed to swallow his nerves. "It's..."

12