Tempting Toby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica looked around his office curiously. Usually she didn't come down to the Bat Cave, but since Toby seemed to be avoiding her she was going to have to take matters into her own hands, literally. After giving him the peep show on Monday afternoon and the free feel on Tuesday when she 'accidentally' bumped into him, Erica was no further in her quest to seduce Toby than when she started. Never had she had such a hard time getting a man to want to have sex with her.

She had also managed to enjoy the press of his hard body against hers on Tuesday. He might be a techie, but he was a well built one, firm in all the right places. Erica couldn't wait to teach him all the finer points of making love to a woman. In fact, just thinking about it was making her hot. Teaching him how to best please a woman, watching him discover what pleases him. Oh, yeah…she could definitely learn to like guiding this innocent man into the world of passion.

Settling herself into his chair, Erica pushed her skirt up and her thong aside. Another side effect of pursuing Toby was an almost constant state of arousal. Just being here in his office, smelling his smell on his chair had her pussy lips slick with her own juices. Her finger slid along the outer lips of her pussy, slowly increasing the pressure as she circled closer to the mark. What Erica really needed was a thick hard cock pumping relentlessly into her, but that would have to wait until her 'Timid Techie' learned some more advanced sexual skills.

A loud, uncomfortable throat being cleared in the doorway jerked her thoughts rudely back into the present. Erica was so into giving herself pleasure that she had not heard him return from lunch and he now stood their staring at her, his mouth agape. Smiling seductively she waggled a goopy finger at him. "Want some dessert?"

Toby shook his head slowly, his eyes never leaving her wet pink slit. "Uhm, I really don't think—"

Teasingly Erica brought her finger to her mouth and licked her juices off the digit. "Mmmmm, delicious." She moaned, returning her hand to her pussy to continue rubbin' the nubbin' for her captive audience. Toby watched as her finger slowly homed in on her clit, his tongue rubbing across his lower lip as her finger finally grazed across the rigid bud. With her free hand she slid two fingers slowly into her pussy, her muscles grabbing eagerly as she worked herself closer to edge of orgasm.

"You sure you wouldn't you like to help?" Erica offered, watching him shift uncomfortably.

"No." Toby replied in a strangled voice, pushing his glasses up on his face. "I'm not sure about anything right now."

Erica picked up the pace a little. "Have you ever watched a woman masturbate, Toby?" She asked, putting her feet up on the edge of his desk and pushed her ass up off the chair. By elevating herself she was able to give him a better view as well as sink her fingers in deeper into her hot little snatch. Toby shook his head slowly, his eyes never leaving her pussy. "Especially not in my office."

"Mmmmmm…oh yeah. That is SO good." She moaned, her index finger moving expertly over her clit. "This is really turning me on, knowing you're watching me." Erica's eyelids fluttered shut. "Is this making you hot, too?"

"Very." He groaned painfully.

"Oh, fuck yes." Erica had wanted to tease him further but her orgasm came on swiftly and without warning. "Oh, fuck…I'm cumming!" Her body bucked up and hot, sticky fluid coated her hand. Exhausted Erica sagged into the chair, her breathing ragged. She had NEVER taken such an incredible finger ride before. "Wow."

"Yeah, wow." Toby agreed, rounding the desk and standing in front of her. He reached for the hand now hanging over the arm rest and slowly brought it up to his mouth, carefully licking her fingers clean. Just feeling his tongue slide between each finger brought an entirely new tingling to her lower regions. He might not have any experience, but he was making a fantastic first attempt.

"Do you like the way I taste, Sweetheart?" Erica asked, glancing up at the clock. "Damn!" She had totally lost track of the time and was due back at her desk five minutes ago. "I have to get back to work now." She apologized, standing up and readjusting her clothing. "Next time I am going to show you just how good that felt." She promised, dropping a quick kiss on his cheek before high-tailing it out of his office.

Toby liked working on Saturdays. The office was quiet and there was no one around distracting him from getting his job done. And distractions he had had in spades in the past week. What were the odds of one of the most beautiful women in the office suddenly pursuing him, let alone two? The first few incidents could have been easily dismissed as wishful thinking on his part, but by the end of the week Jayne and Erica had him walking around in a state of perpetual hardness.

He sat at Bob Anders desk and sighed when he realized he would need to reformat the hard drive again. It was the third time this month that the owner of the company had managed to wipe out his drive. The man might be able to sell bathing suits to Eskimos, but he couldn't manage to boot up his own computer without catastrophe striking.

It was while he sat at the desk considering the possibilities of a redundant back up system in Anders' office to protect his files when he heard a sound at the door. He looked up to find Jayne Fischer standing in the doorway, looking damned sexy in her skin tight work out clothes. "I stopped on my way to aerobics to pick up some files. I didn't expect to find you hard at work today."

Toby's dick was already painfully hard against his zipper as his eyes roamed covertly over her firm body. "Mr. Anders is having a few computer problems."

Jayne laughed brightly. "He wiped it out again, didn't he?" She advanced into the room and he was mesmerized by the gentle sway of her breasts.

Hell, if she didn't leave soon he was likely to embarrass himself. "I'm just going through the drive now to see what files I can recover." He was hoping she'd take pity on him if he sounded busy and leave before he made a mess of his jeans.

No such luck. "You know, it's quite an incredible coincidence that we both happen to be here today." Jayne rounded the corner and leaned against the desk next to him, her incredible tits at eye level. He could still remember what her nipple felt like between his teeth, how sweet she tasted.

"Uhm…well…I'm sure we're both very busy." Toby stammered, looking to the computer for help that was not forthcoming.

"Not me. The kids are with their father this weekend." Jayne sat on the desk in front of him, her legs planted firmly on either side of his. "I'm actually at loose ends until Sunday night."

Toby couldn't help but think how easy it would be to remover her shorts and eat her out right where she stood. "That will be nice for you." He stammered, pushing up his glasses nervously.

"It could be very nice for us, Hunney." She purred, leaning forward and putting her hands on the back of the chair. "Did you ever wonder what it would be like to fuck right here in Bob Anders' office?"

Toby put his hand on her hips to prevent any further incursion into his space, but found himself pulling her onto his lap instead. "We really shouldn't do this."

Her eye's opened wide as she felt his burgeoning erection throbbing against her pussy through their pants. "I won't tell anyone if you don't." Jayne promised, her mouth quickly covering his, preventing him from coming up with any further excuses and plundering his mouth with her hot, eager tongue.

He pulled her into his arms, feeling her nipples pressing against his chest, and gave her what she had been asking for all week. Toby's hands slid under the exercise top and over the delicious little beads that had haunted his dreams since Wednesday. He pushed the top up out of the way and took her tit into his mouth, sucking like a man denied water for too long. Jayne whimpered under the onslaught of his mouth on her tender pink flesh.

His hand slid into her waistband and down between her legs, easily finding his way to her dripping slit. Experimentally Toby brushed his finger over her swollen clit and was rewarded with a loud moan. "This is what you really want, isn't it?" With that same finger he slid into Jayne's hot pussy and curled against her g-spot. He could feel her tightening around him and continued to work the spot and suck her firm, rounded breasts.

"Oh, yes…Oh, Toby I'm gonna…Oh fuck—" Jayne threw back her head and let lose an animal scream as she came all over his hand.

He slid his hand into her hair and kissed her roughly, letting her ride is finger until her orgasm subsided. If he didn't do something about his aching cock sometime soon he was going to explode. As if reading his mind Jayne climbed off his lap and knelt on the floor in front of him. Tentatively, her hand outlined his engorged cock through his uncomfortably tight jeans.

"We'd better get these pants off before you hurt yourself." Jayne whispered silkily, her hands moving up to the button closure at the top of his jeans.

Toby thought briefly about stopping her, but when her sweet little fingers pulled his zipper down and pushed his jeans aside he knew there was no going back now. She smiled slightly up at him as her finger retraced the outline of his throbbing manhood. "Ooooh, a boxer man. And you've even got bottles of hot sauce all over them. Very hot." Jayne murmured, sliding her fingertips into the front fly closure.

He groaned. From the bad pun or the exquisite torture of her fingers caressing his shaft he wasn't too sure. It didn't matter either way, as long as she didn't stop.

Jayne's eyes widened in surprise as her hand cruised down his length. "Hunney if that's half as big as it feels this is going to be one hell of an afternoon."

"It depends on what your idea of big is." Toby hedged. Too many woman had stopped at this point and he didn't think he could handle it if she did the same, especially after a week of cold showers.

She rocked back on her heels and looked at him curiously. "Why don't we get those pants off and let me decide?" Jayne urged him to stand up and tugged his jeans down, helping him step out of them. After tossing them aside she slid her hands up his thighs and into the waistband of his boxers. "May I?"

Toby could only nod as she slid the boxers past his rock hard cock and down to the floor. Jayne reached out her hand and wrapped it around him at the base, her fingers barely able to circle around his thick shaft. "What is that? Twelve inches?" She asked in awe.

"Only eleven." He admitted uneasily.

"Oh My God." Jayne said reverently, her sentiments echoed from the door by Erica the curvaceous receptionist.

Jayne spun toward her friend in surprise. "Have you ever—"

Shaking her head Erica moved into the room, looking delicious in a pair of short shorts and a crop top that ought to be illegal. "Not even close." She dropped to her knees next to Jayne, running a bright red fingernail along the underside of his cock and making it twitch enthusiastically. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She looked at the other woman hopefully.

Jayne nodded her head, her tongue flicking across her lower lip. "Absolutely. Spa time is highly over rated, anyway."

Toby had no idea what they were talking about, but when Jayne's mouth slid over the head of his cock and Erica sucked one of his balls into her mouth it was all he could do not to lose his load right then and there. It certainly wouldn't take long to bring him off with not one but two tongues lapping at him.

By some silent signal the women switched positions and Jayne moved her attention to his balls while Erica's red lips were sliding down his cock. Jesus Christ that felt good! "Uhm…ladies, I don't think I can wait too much longer." He groaned, feeling the pressure to release quickly building up inside.

"We're counting on that." Jayne assured him with a wink.

"Just say when." Erica urged before enveloping him between her lips again, taking him deeper than any woman ever had before.

"Oh, God." He moaned. "NOW!"

Erica and Jayne positioned themselves in front of him, mouths open, tongues extended and practically touching as they waited to share his orgasm. Damn, what a beautiful sight. He slid his hand up his cock and pumped a hot, wad of cum onto Jayne's tongue and another onto Erica's. Back and forth he fired into their waiting mouths, filling them until he had no more to give.

If that wasn't hot enough to give him hard ons for the next ten years, Erica then turned to Jayne and gave her a searing, tongue tangling kiss. Toby could already feel himself stirring again, which should be impossible after the amount of cum that he just dumped on these two beauties.

"Toby, we've been very unfair to our friend Erica here." Jayne pulled Erica up off the floor and helped the blond remove her short t-shirt. "Poor Erica hasn't had a chance to cum yet like we have." Jayne flicked her little pink tongue over Erica's nipple and the receptionist whimpered.

Toby grinned slyly, following Jayne's lead and licking at Erica's other nipple, although taking time to slowly work around the areola first before nipping at the rock hard nub there. When he looked up again he found that Jayne had removed her clothing and now stood in front of them gloriously naked, her hands on her own nipples.

He quickly shrugged out of his t-shirt and tossed his glasses on the desktop before slowly kissing a path down to her belly button. Darting his tongue into the sweet recess only long enough to make Erica squirm, he slowly undid her shorts and pushed them down over her hips, leaving her standing in front of him in a delicious pink thong. Experimentally Toby slid his hand between her legs and found her moist and ready. Spying a burgundy leather couch on the far wall of the office, Toby led Erica over to it with Jayne close at their heels.

Erica needed no urging to lie down on the couch and eagerly spread her legs apart when Toby moved between them. He pushed the pink thong aside and got his first good, well lit close up look at her beautiful, glistening slit. He parted her labia with his fingers and leaned forward to slowly lick a path around her sweet, hot pussy. When he finally grazed across her clit she bucked up underneath him, moaning wildly. Toby glanced up and discovered Jayne hovering over the fair haired receptionist, licking and blowing on her nipples until they were hard, wet points.

Sucking her clit into his mouth, Toby eased two fingers into her cunt and started to fuck her slowly. Erica writhed wildly beneath him, but he would not relent and bring her to the rapid orgasm that he knew she longed for.

"Oh God, Toby…Please fuck me already!" Erica begged, clawing at the back of the couch. "And Jayne you fucking cunt stop teasing me!"

Toby and Jayne exchanged an amused look before conceding and giving Erica what she wanted. Jayne took as much of Erica's breast into her mouth as she could, sucking hard, while Toby finger fucked Erica rapidly, her clit held firmly between his teeth. It wasn't long before she screamed and let loose a flood all over Toby's hand. He replaced his fingers with his tongue and eagerly lapped at her sweet juices.

"Damn." Erica panted afterwards, propping herself up on her elbows and looking at Toby and Jayne incredulously. "That was incredible! Where have you two been all my life?"

The three of them dissolved into a fit of giggles. Jayne dropped a kiss on Erica's cheek and climbed into Toby's lap, grinning at the new life in his semi-hard cock. "Ooooh, quick recharge. I like that." She put a leg along side each of his hips and pressed his dick between their bodies.

Toby groaned and held her hips still. "If you keep wiggling on me like that I won't last long."

Jayne pulled his mouth close for a deep kiss, her tongue tangling with his. "I see no problem with that at all." Erica was now on her knees next to them so she turned and kissed the blonde again as well. "Do you?"

Erica shook her head and smiled at Toby. "Not at all." Now it was Erica's turn to lay a hot, wet kiss on Toby's mouth. Just kissing these two women, watching them kiss was making him rock hard. Could this day get any better? Her hand slid between Jayne's thighs, wrapping firmly around his cock and, at the same time knuckling her friend's pussy.

Toby groaned and jerked up in her hand, the head of his cock at the outer edge of Jayne's pussy. Erica kept her hand wrapped tightly around his cock, preventing him from entering the brunette's hot slit any further. "Do you want to fuck her, sweetheart? Do you want to fill her with that big, beautiful cock of yours?" Toby could only nod affirmatively, poised outside Jayne's moist wet folds.

"And do you want to feel him buried deep inside your cunt, Jayne?" Erica turned to her friend and Toby could feel Erica using her knuckle against Jayne's clit. "Do you want him to fill you with his cum?" Jayne nodded as well, her eyes drifting closed as Erica caressed her swollen nub. "And you'll share it with me when you're done?"

A small moan escaped Jayne's lips and again she nodded. Toby wasn't too sure what had conspired between the two women, but then Erica was pulling her hand out of the way and Jayne was sinking down onto his shaft. Momentarily Jayne's eyes opened in shock as his thick cock filled her completely. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her breasts pressed tightly against his chest, as she slowly slid back up and back down again more forcefully.

Toby couldn't ever remember anything feeling better than this afternoon with these two sexy ladies. While Jayne was fucking his pole he could see Erica sitting next to them, gently playing with her lovely pink box. When he felt Jayne start to contract around him he pumped harder up into her, eager to finally fill the beautiful brunette riding his cock with his hot, sticky jiz.

"Oh yes, Toby." Jayne panted, her fingers digging into his shoulders as she impaled herself on his rigid cock. "Oh, damn you feel so incredible. I'm gonna cum, baby."

"Do it." He urged into her ear, his hands firmly on her hips to keep her from flying off and across the room as he rammed deep into her. "Cum for me, Jayne."

Jayne let out a guttural scream and let loose a flood over his swollen dick. That was all the encouragement Toby needed and he let loose and exploded in a great raging torrent. Erica moaned loudly next to them and rapidly slid her fingers in and out of her own wet slit.

When their orgasms subsided Jayne gave Toby a tender kiss before sliding off his now limp member. "I'm going to share you now." She whispered, moving off his lap and over to where Erica was reclining on the couch.

Toby was about to protest that he wasn't ready for the blonde yet when Jayne positioned her pussy over Erica's face and Erica's tongue eagerly lapped his cum out of Jayne's pussy. Toby eyes practically bulged out of his head. He had never seen anything as fucking hot as what he was now witnessing. And he could see by the expression on Jayne's face that she was really getting into it as well.

Toby positioned himself between Erica's legs and slid a finger into her slit and flicked his thumb over her swollen nub. He watched the expressions play across Jayne's face as Erica suckled her clit greedily—pleasure conflicted with uncertainty, desire warred with indecision. Obviously Erica was much more familiar with eating pussy than Jayne was.

"Do you want to taste her, Jayne?" He asked, offering her his finger full of Erica's cum. Hesitantly she leaned forward and wrapped her tongue around his finger, moaning in carnal delight. "Do you want to suck her clit Jayne? Do you want to fuck her with your tongue the way she's fucking you right now?"