Tempting Tracks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled over and spread her knees apart. Her pussy was a hot mess and I do mean hot. I went to the bathroom to get her a towel. She wanted a shower but I asked her to hold off until the morning. We spooned, spreading our juices onto each other. I massaged her back until we drifted off to sleep.

The 6 am wake up call woke us both. Amanda hopped out of bed and headed straight for the bathroom. By the time I got there she was sitting on the toilet taking care of her morning pee. When she got up and started the shower I took her spot standing. She walked to the shower like a naked goddess. When I finished I followed right behind her.

Taking a wash cloth I took the soap and lathered it up. I started on her back at the top near her neck. I ran the cloth down both arms and back and forth across her back. When I got to the cheeks of her ass I spread them well and dropped to my knees to make sure I missed nothing. She, intern, placed her hands against the tile wall and spread her legs wider. I did not intend to touch her pussy but I must have brushed by it and she moaned. I was able to reached around and do both the fronts and backs of her legs. When I was done, I had her turn around. Before I had a chance to put more soap on the cloth she grabbed the bar of soap and started to lather up my cock. I became hard as a rock but I knew we really didn't have time before the shuttle came. Sex got cut short so we finished washing and dressing. She told me she was going to visit an old girlfriend today.

"There is nothing planned for tonight," I told her. "Why don't you put on that little black dress, Ill get a cab and we will go out for dinner?"

"Sounds like a plan. What time should I be ready?" was the question.

"About 6:30 would be great," as I headed out the door.

That whole day I kept replaying that shower scene in my mind. I couldn't get her out of my head. I could almost hear the individual ticks of the clock, the day moved so slowly. As business meetings go it was another book for the book shelf and finally the trip back to the hotel.

When I got back to the room she was dressed and ready to go. Amanda's soft brunette hair flowed over her shoulders. Her eyes sparkled like chocolate diamonds. Her pale colored lipstick actually highlighted her lips and her dimples made me smile. The gold chain that hung around her neck brought her dress to two points below her neck. The neckline plunged enough to show the cleavage created by her ample breasts. The final adornment was a thin gold chain around her neck.

I called for a cab and freshened up quickly because she was all ready. We went down to the lobby and the desk clerk recommended a nice Italian restaurant. We got in the cab and Amanda immediately took my hand and placed it on her thigh. I inched my way up toward her crotch and she just smiled at me. When I reached her vagina I discovered she had no panties on and was soaking wet. She spread to let my fingers enter her tunnel but I saw her keeping an eye in the driver's eyes in the rearview.

The restaurant was very nice and underneath the table cloth we continued to play with each other. I thought I would explode when she pulled my cock from my pants. The waiter had to know something was going on as we were almost fucking each other during dinner. We couldn't finish dinner fast enough and I ordered two desserts to go. I had the cab driver stop at the liquor store for a bottle of chilled champagne. When we got back to the room Amanda dropped her dress and bra while I opened the champagne. I poured her a glass and handed it to her. She went into the bathroom and I followed. Did she want to pick up where we left off this morning? Absolutely. She adjusted the water temp and set her glass on the counter top. I removed my clothes and joined her in the glass encasement. I grabbed her from behind and pushed her to the glass doors. I could see her glass pressed boobs in the mirror. What a total turn on. I slid my now hard shaft between the cheeks of her ass. I pressed at her anus with my harden rod but she turned and said no. I reached around for her clit and she let out a moan. She turned to face me as we used our bodies to lather each other up instead of a wash cloth. I laid a towel on the floor and with my cock pointing to the ceiling she straddled me. Slowly she lowered herself until she had impaled herself on my steel rod. It must have been all the foreplay of that started that morning because she just exploded with a huge orgasm that made her whole body quiver. She collapsed on me chest to chest. Her tits felt so good resting on my chest. I started to thrust up into her silky slit and she rose up slightly to accommodate my motion. It did not take long and I was lining her vagina with my cream. We rolled on the floor for a while letting water cascade over our bodies. Having cum in her again I stayed in side of her as long as I could.

Amanda and I toweled off and moved to the bed where we ate dessert and finished the champagne. We playfully wrestled on the bed knowing was this was our last night together. We watched TV for a while and drifted off to sleep.

This was the last day of class and I was supposed to check out by 10 am. I was awake before the wake up call and grabbed the phone as soon as it started to ring as to not wake her.

She looked like an angel sleeping there with the sheet no only covering her body from the waist down. Those amazing tits were oozing out from the sides of her body. I took the rose and chocolates from the room refrigerator and I placed them on the pillow next to her. I wished it were more but I knew she could not take much home with her because of hubs. I got dressed and packed my bag. I left her a note telling her how much I had enjoyed our encounter and hoped that it may happen again. I included my cell phone number in the note. As I left the room I hung out the Do Not Disturb sign on the door knob. As I passed by the desk clerk I asked him to bill me for one more night, hoping she would sleep in. The day flew by and I caught the train back home. It was the best training session I had ever attended but I couldn't help but wonder if she would call.

12