Temptress in Yoga Pants

Story Info
Serena gets roughly fucked against her will by a co-worker.
4.5k words
4.35
154.3k
147
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iggyspear
iggyspear
334 Followers

"Thank God I was born in the yoga pants era," Mike said as Serena bent down to grab a roll of pennies under the register.

Serena laughed. "And I thank God everyday that you don't wear yoga pants to work."

These two had been working together for little over a month, and in that time the flirting had been nonstop. However, it was only recently that Mike had grown comfortable enough to joke with Serena about her amazing ass.

Serena was well aware that she'd been blessed with a tremendous ass, and she loved to tease Mike with it. It seemed she always had a reason to bend over to grab something in his presence. Mike loved it, and to Serena it was all a game.

Although only twenty years old, Serena had been dating the same guy for years. She unquestionably felt an attraction to Mike, but she wasn't willing to jeopardize her relationship for him.

Mike, on the other hand, was single and horny as a goat. He'd regularly spend half his workday fantasizing about violating Serena's sweet ass. Sometimes he'd even get himself so worked up that he'd go jerk off to her in the bathroom during his lunch break.

Fantasizing about Serena was fine, but after more than a month of staring at and being teased by her juicy ass, Mike was more than ready to make his fantasies a reality. He knew it would be easier said than done. Not only was Serena already in a relationship, but she was a Church-going Christian girl that still lived under her ultra-conservative Dad's roof. Just asking her out to lunch during their break created a moral conflict for Serena, so Mike knew that getting her to suck his cock would probably present quite a big challenge. Nonetheless, he thought it was worth it.

The day Mike finally made a move hadn't begun with him planning anything. It was a pretty typical workday, only Serena looked even sexier than normal. For whatever reason, she'd done herself up in the classic, sexy librarian look. Normally she wore her long, straight brown hair down, but on this particular day she wore it up in a messy bun. To complete the librarian look, she wore thick-rimmed glasses that only served to magnify her already large, doey blue eyes. However, the look of innocence about her face was completely juxtaposed by her scandalously tight yoga pants. Her face was nice to look at, but as was always the case, Mike's eyes were more drawn to her ass than anything.

All day long Serena gave Mike a million opportunities to check out her ass. Sometimes this took the form of her bending over to grab rolls of coins. Other times she gave him a wonderful view of her spread butt cheeks as she kneeled down while looking diligently through shelves. But Mike's favorite view of the day came when Serena reached up to rearrange items on one of the top shelves. While standing on her tippy toes, her polo shirt rid up, exposing a narrow stretch of her pale, white back. And on top of that, the very top of her tiny, pink thong made itself visible as well. If this had happened earlier in the day, Mike would've put it in the spank bank and pleasured himself during his lunch break, but as it were it came near the end of his shift.

As luck would have it, only Mike and Serena were scheduled to close down the store that day. "I need to talk to Caroline about the schedule. I get stuck closing with you way to often," Serena joked.

"How do you think I feel?" Mike responded. "Now I have to do all the heavy lifting myself."

"Don't pretend you don't enjoy watching me bend over to pick up boxes. Most guys at least try not to be so obvious when they want to catch a glimpse."

Mike shrugged. "Whatever. You know they're gonna stare anyway, so why be discreet about it?"

"You might as well just start taking pictures," Serena said as she bent over to grab a box. In doing so she intentionally let her ass wiggle more than normal.

"That's not a bad idea, but I'd rather not view the world through a screen like you youngsters."

Serena playfully punched Mike's arm. "Sheesh, you're only five years older than me!"

"Yeah, well back in my day young ladies had the common decency not to prance around in skin-tight yoga pants at work."

Serena laughed, then turned around and put her hands on the counter. She stuck her ass out and did a little shimmy. "Oh, you love it. I know it's the only reason you work this shitty job."

That was pretty much the truth. Mike didn't enjoy the job one bit, but working with Serena made it bearable. Aside from her great looks, she had a charming personality as well. And while closing was usually Mike's very least favorite aspect of the job, closing with Serena made the time fly by. It was nonstop flirting and laughing, right until the time came to lock up. "You ready to roll?" Mike asked as Serena finished counting her drawer.

"Almost, let me just put everything in the safe."

The safe was located under a desk in the back office room in which they were hanging out. Mike knew that watching Serena put money in the safe would be the last chance he'd have to see her bend over for the day, and Serena must have known it too. She bent over in slow, deliberate fashion, and as she did, her pink thong once again popped out over her yoga pants.

This was simply more than Mike could take, and he instantly got hard. Although he thought he might be crossing the line, Mike mentioned, "Pink's a good color on you, but I think purple would match your skin tone better."

"Huh?" Serena responded while she continued to fidget with the safe.

"You got some nice whale tail going there."

While working the combo with one hand, Serena reached back with the other and ran it over her ass. She tried to pull up the waist band of her pants, but it had little effect. "Why don't you take a picture, you perv," she said with her trademark sassiness.

Every now and then a man gets pushed to the point where their horniness overrides all sensibility, and Mike was at that point. While normally a fairly shy and respectful guy, Serena's juicy ass had brought out the worst in him. He walked over to Serena and put his hands on her hips while she was still bent over in a prone position. "I have a better idea," he said.

Things got serious real quick, "What are you doing?" Serena said, without an inkling of humor in her voice as she stood upright.

"I'm sick of playing these games," Mike replied as he ran his hands over Serena's ass.

Now Serena was legitimately frightened. "This isn't funny," she said.

"Who the fuck said it was supposed to be funny?"

Serena had never seen this side of Mike, and quite frankly had no idea this side existed. She was scared shitless about what might happen, but at the same time a little turned on by Mike's inner bad boy. "If you don't stop, I swear I'll yell as loud as I can."

Mike responded by forcibly wrapping his right arm around Serena's waist while covering her mouth with his other hand. She could feel his hard, large cock pressed against her big ass. "Shut the fuck up! Scream, and I'll stick my dick down your fucking throat! I'm going to take my hand off your mouth, and you better not say a fucking word!"

Mike removed his hand, and Serena obliged. She hated Mike more than anything at that moment, and yet to her chagrin she could feel her clam starting to get wet. In the deep recesses or her mind she'd fantasized about being dominated, and had even dreamed about fooling around with Mike. But that was just a fantasy, not something she necessarily wanted in real life. Besides, when she'd thought about what sex with Mike might be like, she'd imagined he'd be a tender, fun lover. The monster with his dick pressed up against her was hardly someone she recognized.

"Bend over!" Mike commanded as he grabbed a handful of fleshy ass.

Tears filled Serena's eyes. "Please don't," she pleaded in a hushed whisper.

Mike grabbed the nape of her neck, and pinned her head down to the desk. "You're making this much harder than it needs to be."

Serena was getting desperate, so she played the last card she had left. "Please don't do this," she said, nearly weeping. "Let's just forget this happened, and maybe go out to lunch tomorrow and see where that leads."

Mike laughed. "Why waste my time? You're a dirty little slut. I wouldn't bother wining and dining a nasty slut like you."

"I thought you were a nice guy," Serena whispered in an utterly defeated voice.

Mike tightened his grip around Serena's neck. "I was. I am. Know that you made me do this. You can't prance around being a little cocktease all the time and expect nothing to come of it. Now let's see what your working with under those yoga pants."

With one hand still around Serena's throat, Mike pulled the pants down with the other. Serena's ass was pale, large, and round as a wheel. It was even more perfect than Mike had imagined, and it looked all the sexier with the slutty, little thong Serena was wearing. Instinctively Mike gave her ass a hard slap. "You like that?" he asked.

The truth was she kind of did. She had never been spanked by her boyfriend, and she found it oddly arousing. However she didn't say anything, so Mike spanked her again, this time even harder. Serena yelped in pain. "I knew you like it, you little slut," Mike said.

Mike spanked her again and again until her ass had turned bright red. Any pleasure Serena had felt at the onset had dissipated, as each slap caused her to wince in pain. Finally, with conviction she said, "That's enough!"

Mike's right hand was raised, and he kept it hanging in the air. With his left hand he grabbed Serena's thong and pulled it tight, giving her a wedgie. "Tell me what a naughty slut you are, and I'll stop."

In a completely listless, monotone voice Serena responded, "I'm a naughty slut."

Mike slapped her ass a little softer than before. "Say it like you mean it! Tell me how you love being my dirty little whore!"

This time Serena feigned excitement. "I love being your dirty slut! I love it when you use me!"

Mike smiled and slapped her ass in a light, playful way. "Now tell me how badly you want my big dick."

Sensing that Serena had completely submitted to him, Mike's grip around her body had relaxed. Noticing this, Serena attempted to break away, but Mike immediately grabbed her by the shoulders. "That was a big mistake!" he bellowed as he violently slammed Serena against the desk, so her ass was once more in his crotch. "I control you bitch, don't forget that!"

Serena whimpered, "Okay."

Mike grinned. "Good. Now pull your thong down."

Serena did as she was told, baring her glorious milky, white ass for Mike's pleasure. "Goddamn that's a great ass," he said. "You're going to let me play with it right?"

Feeling utterly helpless Serena replied, "Of course."

Mike ran his hands all over it as he kneeled down. Eventually his hand found its way on top of Serena's clam. He was surprised by how wet she was. He ran his middle up and down her slit, as she began to squirm. Secretly she hoped Mike would insert a finger, but instead he surprised her by biting her ass in a playful manner. Without really meaning to, Serena instinctively reacted by grabbing Mike's head and forcing it up against her sweet behind. Mike nibbled on her cheeks some more, intermixing playful bites with kisses and licks. Serena even gently spanked her own ass so that it jiggled. All of a sudden she felt in control, and she liked it. "You like that ass?" she asked.

Mike was too busy munching on her asshole to respond. He had her cheeks spread wide apart with both hands while he tongued her asshole, giving it little licks that made Serena mad with desire. Her moaning and squirming gave Mike the signal to keep working her, and he responded by inserting two fingers in her pussy, thrusting them in an upward motion. It was the first time Serena had ever known the pleasure of having her asshole and pussy played with at the same time, and she couldn't believe just how amazing it felt. Her boyfriend had never given her a real orgasm, but now she was feeling on the brink. But before she could cum, Mike removed his tongue and fingers. "Turn around bitch!" he commanded.

Serena did as she was told. "Now sit down and open wide!" Mike continued.

Serena hopped up on the desk, and shimmied her yoga pants and thong down until they were completely off. "Umm...that's nice," Mike said. "Now take off the shirt."

Serena was wearing a baggy, polo shirt that was part of the work uniform. When Serena took it off to reveal a lace, pink bra, Mike was shocked by how big her tits were. The baggy polo had concealed them quite well. "Holy shit!" was all he could think to say.

Initially he thought he'd have Serena take the bra off too, but something about her wearing a bra and nothing else was quite a turn on. Mike admired her nearly nude body for a few seconds before putting his hands on her knees. He kissed her neck, then the top of her breasts, before making his way down to her flat stomach. "Open them for me," he said as he gently pried Serena's legs apart.

Serena was still very conflicted by the situation, but figured there were worse things that could happen than getting eaten out, so she opened her legs nice and wide. Mike brought his face to within inches of her pussy. Is was completely shaved, and so tight that Mike could've run a credit card down it. In fact, it was positively glistening with Serena's juices, and looked tasty as hell.

Mike began by planting alternating kisses on her thighs, slowly working his way closer and closer to the promised land. When he finally got to her clean, perfect treasure he pressed his tongue up against it. Using his tongue he probed Serena's hot snatch, first running it in a circle over her outer lips, then her inner lips. He could taste her sweet juices running down his tongue as he pressed it up against the very bottom of her opening. He then slowly ran it up her slit until it was pressed firmly up against her clit. Before licking it proper, he took his mouth away and breathed hot breath on it. This caused Serena to slither like a snake.

After teasing her some more with butterfly kisses in and around her pearl, Mike went all in, lavishing Serena's hard clit with long licks. It was as though he was a kitten lapping up milk, and Serena loved it. To increase the sensation and exert her power, she wrapped her legs in a death grip around Mike's head. This made it a bit difficult for him to breathe, but he kept going until he really needed some fresh air. As he tried to pull away, Serena wrapped her legs even tighter, forcing Mike to eat her out some more.

Sensing a change in the power dynamic, Serena made a bold move. While Mike continued feasting on her gorgeous snatch, Serena slyly reached back to grab a three-hole punch off the desk. Then before Mike had the slightest idea what was happening, she whacked him in the head with it as hard as she could. "Fuck you, you fucking asshole!!" she yelled.

She then whacked him again and attempted to make a break for it, but didn't make it far before Mike grabbed her and vigorously slammed her up against the wall. "Big fucking mistake bitch," he cooly whispered in her ear.

Serena tried to squirm away, but there was nothing she could do. Mike was just too strong and powerful. Wrapping her up by the shoulders, Mike forcibly walked her back over to the desk. Once again she attempted to scream, but Mike covered her mouth. Serena kept struggling to break free, but she had a tiny frame, and couldn't gain any traction. Keeping her nearly naked body pinned to the desk, Mike opened a drawer and pulled out a roll of duct tape and some zip ties. With no regard for Serena's well being, he then grabbed her arms and zip-tied them behind her back. Next he covered her mouth with the duct tape. To top things off, he grabbed a pair of scissors and cut her bra off. After a while Serena gave up hope, and didn't try to resist.

Still, Mike was reckless and forceful with her. Putting his hand between her shoulder blades, he bent her over and propped her up against the desk. His other hand was busy fidgeting with his zipper, and in seconds flat his pants were around his ankles, and his shirt was off. To him all the trauma was a turn-on, and he was still rock hard. Holding his large rod in his hand, he smacked Serena's ass with it as though it were a baton. "I hope you know how to take a dick bitch," he said as he spread her cheeks apart.

Serena was terrified. Earlier in the ordeal she had entertained the possibility of getting fucked by Mike, but that was before he'd tied her up. Additionally, she had no idea he was hung like a horse, and she feared he would sodomize her. Her fears certainly seemed warranted as Mike pressed his thumb up against her asshole. Serena tried to scream, but against the duct tape it came out as nothing but muffled murmurs. With Serena effectively immobilized, Mike stuck his thumb right up her back door, working it in and out until her previously tight asshole was gaping. He then grabbed his cock and pressed the tip right up against the opening. Serena began to cry. "Don't cry you little slut," Mike said. "It's such a turn-off. Besides, you've got the kind of ass that's meant to take a dick."

Serena closed her eyes and prepared to accept the inevitable, but to her surprise Mike didn't penetrate her ass. Rather he slid his cock down her crack until it was right on top of her warm pussy. "I'll save that for another time," he said, much to Serena's relief.

Serena was still soaking wet, and Mike didn't need to use any lubrication at all. Acting surprisingly gentle he inserted his mushroom tip, and slowly pushed it deeper until his entire, thick shaft was engulfed by Serena's delicate flower. He preceded to grab two handfuls of Serena's ass as he rocked it back and forth on his engorged cock. The more Serena's ass jiggled on his pole, the more turned on he got.

He began to pick up the rhythm, and even with the tape covering her mouth, Mike could hear Serena moaning loudly. Taking the cue, he began to pound her like a jackhammer, moving his hands up to her breasts to pitch and twist her nipples with gusto. He loved having her huge tits in his hands while he fiercely penetrated her like she was a lowly dog. He kept fucking her in this way for what felt like an eternity to Serena.

Her lower back was covered with sweat, some of it hers, and some it sweat that was dripping off Mike's nude body. Serena's body was involuntarily convulsing so erratically that it was almost like she was having a seizure. She was completely subservient to Mike, and to her horror, she realized her body liked the feeling of being used and abused. She even began to gyrate her ass on Mike's dick to give him more pleasure. Instead of being appreciative, Mike removed his hand from her right tit and slapped her across the face. Her gyrating had almost made him cum, and this was his way of making the affair last longer.

However, the violence only turned Serena on more, and she began to slap her backside into Mike's dick with vigor. Mike responded by grabbing her sweaty hair out of its bun, and yanking it as he pulled her goddess-like body onto his throbbing cock. Wanting to cause her even more pain, he preceded to rip the duct tape off her mouth.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder, you big-dicked bastard," were the first words out of her mouth.

Mike was slamming her as hard as he could, as each thrust of flesh against flesh sounded so loud that it resembled a thunderstorm. "Deeper! Deeper!" Serena yelled. "Fuck me with all that pent up desire!"

Needing better leverage, Mike put one leg up on the desk and started drilling Serena like he was probing for oil. "Tell me how much you love being my cock slut," he said as he wiped the sweat off his brow.

"Ohh..." Serena moaned. "Oh my god...that dick is so big...oh yes...Umm...I love being a slave to your cock! I love being your little cockslut!"

iggyspear
iggyspear
334 Followers
12