Temptress in Yoga Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iggyspear
iggyspear
334 Followers

Serena had never been fucked like this in her life, and probably never would again. It was like there was an earthquake inside her body with way she was convulsing, and underneath the desk was a puddle of her wetness. And then for the first time in her life, she knew what a true orgasm felt like. Her body went completely limp and lifeless as she gave herself completely over to Mike's powerful thrusting. It was as though she had melted into him, and lost all will to move. She was completely paralyzed and delusional with pleasure.

When her orgasm finally ended, what had once felt so pleasurable suddenly turned to an acute pain. She pleaded with Mike to stop, but he didn't care. He was going to keep fucking her like a rag doll until he got off too. He was yanking on her hair so hard that clumps were falling out, and Serena's eyes were watering out of sheer pain. In fact, this was the only pain Serena felt as her pussy had gone completely numb. But to Mike there was no feeling but pleasure, and he was ready to cum. "You on the pill?" he asked, right as he was ready to explode.

"No! Pull out! Pull out!" she yelled.

Not wanting to get her pregnant, Mike took her at her word. "I hope you're ready to suck then, slut," he said.

"Fuck you," Serena whimpered. "I'm not putting that horse cock anywhere near my mouth."

"Don't get smart with me!" Mike yelled as he threw Serena to the ground.

She looked completely helpless lying there with her hands tied behind her back, which turned Mike on even more. Grabbing her by the hair, he lifted her listless body up until she was on her knees, and then shoved her face into his crotch. He pressed his dick flat against his stomach, forcing his balls right on Serena's lips. "Lick them good," he demanded.

Serena shook her head no. Mike said, "You're making this harder than you need to. Look over there." Serena looked in the direction Mike was pointing, and for the first time noticed that his phone was propped up with the lens facing their direction. "I've been recording the whole time. Do you want me to show everyone me fucking you while you're talking about what a slut you are, and how badly you want my dick? You think that pathetic boyfriend of yours will like that? Now be a good girl and suck my dick."

"You asshole," Serena said crying.

Feeling resigned to her fate, she wrapped her hands around Mike's thighs. She had never actually given head before, and wasn't sure if she would now. Instead she contemplated trying to bite Mike's dick off, but as Mike pressed his thick cock to her lips, a sudden change came over her. It was such a gorgeous cock, and it had given her so much pleasure. With Mike smacking it against her lips, Serena felt nothing but the urge to lick, kiss, suck, and pleasure it. She had no idea what she was doing, so she mostly licked Mike's dick like she was eating an ice cream cone. She figured it couldn't be too much different. "That's good," Mike said. "Now kiss my balls."

Serena obliged, planting kisses on Mike's ball sack, and even running her tongue up the sensitive seem between his two testes. "Mmm...that's good," Mike moaned. "Now suck me off and swallow every last drop."

Having no experience giving blowjobs, Serena was only able to get the tip of Mike's large cock in her mouth. She gently massaged the tip with her lips and tongue until she feel his dick start to twitch with desire. Mike grabbed the back of Serena's head and forced his dick down he throat until she gagged. Then like a volcano that's been dormant for too long, he shot load after hot, sticky load into Serena's mouth. Like the good cockslut she was she licked it all up, even continuing to suck him long after he stopped cumming and had gone limp in her mouth. It wasn't until Mike grabbed his dick and pulled it out from between Serena's sultry lips that she stopped.

"Whew," Mike exclaimed as he went to grab his clothes. "That was intense."

Serena was too stunned to respond, so Mike continued. "Sorry if I got a little carried away. Of course I won't show anyone that video or anything, but I'll send you a copy if you'd like."

Serena kept staring in stunned disbelief. It was like a total Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde situation. "Here, let me help you with that," Mike said as he cut the zip tie of Serena's wrists.

While Serena sat there catching her breath, Mike grabbed her clothes and helped her get dressed. When all her clothes were on, Mike said, "Come on, I'll walk you to your car."

It was a good thing he offered because Serena had been fucked so viciously that she could hardly walk without support. She leaned against Mike while he led her outside and locked the door. Before she got into her car, Mike said, "Once again, I'm sorry if I got too rough with you. I know I can get a little carried away. Maybe I can buy you lunch tomorrow to make up for it."

Looking completely dazed, Serena just shrugged. "You are going to come in tomorrow, right?" Mike asked.

For the first time since the ordeal began, Serena smirked. "Yeah, but I don't think I'll ever wear yoga pants to work again."

iggyspear
iggyspear
334 Followers
12