Ten AM Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I once again move my left hand under your life vest and lightly pinch your hard nipple. My middle finger slides easily between your wet lips and I feel your legs spread apart just slightly as I start to rub your hard clit. I feel you grasp my cock harder as you like what I am doing to you. We continue to lightly rub on each other as the person on the stage talks about what to do if there is an emergency on the ship. After a few minutes I feel your hips start to move slightly and feel both of your hands on top of mine above your dress. I am just smiling as I feel your hips start to move more and your hands are pressing down on mine and you are leaning back harder against me. Seems like no time has passed until I feel your hands press down strongly on mine and your legs clamp together. You press back very hard against me and your head whips toward the wall as you fight to keep a very loud moan inside of you. As you relax a little and your body stops contracting from the orgasm, you start to stand up.

I start to help you straighten out your dress, but you turn to me and say, “No, scoot down a little bit.”

So I do as I am told, you move between my legs and start to sit down in my lap, I feel your right hand take my cock and move it toward you. I feel the heat of your pussy as you position the head at the entrance to your love canal. My eyes close and my head flops back in ecstasy as I feel you lower yourself onto waiting member. You’re pussy feels like it is on fire around my cock and it is all I can do to control myself as you lower yourself on me fully.

You sit still on me for a few seconds before I feel your ass start to rise. I move my hands to your hips and see you move your hands to the arms on the chair. You slowly move yourself up and down on my cock as my hands help you move. ‘Oh, My God!’ I think to myself, ‘I have never felt a pussy so hot!’ You continue to pump your hips up and down to ride my cock. I move my hips to match your motion so that I am thrusting up into your pussy as you plunge your hips down. Our movements become more pronounced as the heat of our lovemaking intensifies. Your pussy is so hot and wet around my cock; I feel a trickle of your juices run down and drip off of my balls. I move my hands from your hips and slide them under your vest and find your nipples are rock hard. I roll your nipples between my forefinger and thumb and feel you grind your pussy down on my cock.

“I going to cum all over in you, if you do that again!” I tell you, fighting off the urge.

You turn and look at be over your shoulder and say “Ok”, and you grind your pussy down even harder than before, I cannot stop the feeling this time and I explode into your pussy.

“My God!” I exclaim, “That feels so good.” almost hissing!

You move your hands off the arms of the chair and put them on top of mine squeezing your tits. We stay like that for a few seconds before you stand up, turn side ways, and sit in my lap again. You touch the side of my face with your right hand and then lean in and give me a deep passionate kiss. I respond by taking you in my arms again and returning the kiss. We continue to kiss until the lifeboat drill is over, what an incredible way to pass the moments during a boring time! As the crowd starts to stir at the end of the drill you lean up, smile and look intently into my eyes.

“Let’s get back to the room so we can finish this!” you hiss at me.

Mmm, this is going to be a great cruise!

12