Ten Cocks to Say I'm Sorry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frat boy then ordered me to remove my skit. I shook my head no. I wanted to at least appear to resist, maybe still make a break for it. SLAP! Bad idea Kelly! SLAP again. So, off went the skit. I was worried as of course, no panties! And little baby bear was there for all to see. I dropped my skirt around my ankles, then kicked it to the side, throwing my shirt which I was still holding over with it. Instantly, hands were everywhere. Here I was, a 37 year old middle class Muslim librarian mother of three, stark naked in a seedy, dark dirty hallway in a second rate adult video arcade, surrounded by some 10 guys intent on gang raping me. Who would have thought? If I wasn't so terrified I may actually have had an opportunity to enjoy myself. My pussy, at least, was still enjoying it. Wet and gushing are just two words I would use to describe it at that moment.

Hands grabbed my tits, my pussy, my ass, my legs, my back, my stomach, and finally, yes, someone found little bear!

"Jes-us H. Christ! Look what I found boys!" I had no idea who found it. "Bitch has herself a toy!" Whoever it was pushed me over so my ass was displayed for all to see. The guys were, to put it mildly, quite appreciative of my initiative. Given how many times baby bear was pulled out, plugged back in, and twisted around, I'm pretty sure each and everyone of my rapists had a chance to play with it. Me? I was creaming my self silly! This went on a few minutes, then Frat Boy couldn't take it anymore. I heard his zipper and out of the corner of my eye, saw him drop his pants and maneuver around me.

"Time to tap it!" Gee, how original. I fully expected him to penetrate my ass, and was surprised when he took me in my pussy. I would have preferred my ass really. My cunt still ached a bit. Of course, the thing about rape is, the victim doesn't really get much of a say in it. He fucked me for a few strokes, and I figured his cock was pretty small. I couldn't feel much. It didn't take long for another to start using my mouth. At least I could still work on my mission. This made cock number 8! I went to work I did, and sucked him good, allowing myself to try to enjoy the teenaged hormone bag in my pussy. And what the hell, why I was at it, I reached out and found a couple of cocks to stroke.

Who knows how long this went on. Frat boy, like all young boys, had his staying power. Keep the Viagra, give me a college kid! Had to be at least 20 minutes, and the other guys were getting pretty pissed off, waiting their turn. While he raped me, I sucked off and successfully swallowed the next two cocks, numbers 8 and 9, and was treated to at least one additional facial. I wasn't totally sure, it was so dark and I was, after all, being raped. Finally, he sped up and grunted, and I knew he was going to cum. I was NOT on the pill!

"Please, " I finally say. "Please. Don't cum in me." Oh crap, I forgot. Time to recover. "Please! I am a (and I poured on the desperation like a thirsty desert wanderer) CUM STARVED COCK SUCKING SLUT! CUM!!!!! STARVED. CUM. STARVED!!!!!" I repeated this several times, hoping he'd get the hint and cum in my mouth, but he didn't care. He filled my pussy like a cream Danish, slapping my ass for good measure. I could feel his cock shrink as he recovered, and tears started to stream down my face. Fun is fun, but the risk of disease was great enough, even for a slut like me. I didn't need this worry too. I was full blown crying by then.

"Whatever bitch," says Frat Boy. "Get over it. Who's next?" Someone was because barely a few seconds passed before my pussy was filled again.

"Tell you what, Little Miss," said the guy fucking me now, "I'll help you out." He plunged in a few times, then pulled out, grabbed my hair, and whipped me around to face his cock. "Clean off his cum!" Oh, is that all. Cream pies are OK, so I did, enjoying the taste of my well used pussy and Frat Boy's cum. I licked and sucked it clean, and the guy repeated this trick a few times. I seriously considered accepting this as cum number 10, but in the spirit of the mission, knew I had one more cock to suck. So I looked around and suddenly realized, I had no idea whom I had sucked already and whom I hadn't! What if I made a mistake, and number 10 was one I already swallowed? I panicked. I panicked so bad I forgot totally I was being raped. The second rapist in my pussy came, filling me again, and still I was focused on how I was going to figure out which cock I had not yet sucked! There was only one thing to do!

I couldn't tell by looking at them, but my gift is in my mouth, not my eyes. So as soon as #2 came in my cunt, I immediately started taking every cock there in my mouth. I would, I was certain, be able to tell by the taste and feel alone. The guys had no idea what I was doing though, and misinterpreted my actions for horny slut stuff. Whatever, let them cheer and act sophomoric. I was working here. Then I found a new one. A thick, long, black cock clearly different than Mountain's. So I stopped my taste test and settled for the one that was more filling and taste great both. Number 10! I had done it. I had sucked 10 cocks for my Master. Actually I had sucked like 12 or 13, but it's the thought that counts, right? My diligence and patience was rewarded with this beautiful black cock, which were rapidly becoming something of an obsession to me, and I was in paradise! He had some staying power himself, and despite the fact that at least three more guys raped my pussy, maybe more, while I blew this last lucky fellow, I didn't let anything dissuade me from my attention. He got the works! Swirling. Humming. Tongue. Deep throating. A lot of deep throating. And no hands! Somewhere along the way, someone put baby bear back in my ass, and I was a little disappointed no one had raped it. Oh well. Baby bear did the trick.

I had a cock in my pussy, kind of sort of against my will, a perfect cock specimen in my mouth, and an old faithful friend in my ass. A triple play and it took ol' Kelly Naddaf, the cum starved, cock sucking slut would-be slave-forever of her darling master, to the single most mind blasting, come-to-Jesus, tsunami level orgasm imaginable. I actually screamed around the pole in my mouth, and still made quite a noise! Hands were on my tits, guys were slapping my ass, I could feel cum being poured and shot over my back, my ass, my head and my hair, by the half dozen fellows jerking off around me. And yes, I could taste the cum positively gushing from the cocks in my mouth and my pussy.

I've had mutual orgasms before, and pride myself on my timing. But 8 or 9 people cumming at once! I was a proud little slut slave, and as my legs gave way to exhaustion, and the guys lowered me to the ground, I had but one thought on my mind. Would it be enough to satisfy Master? Would he appreciate what Kelly had done for him? Would he allow Tissa to come out and play more often? And most importantly, would he be so kind to let me try it all over again? I couldn't wait to get home and call him to see.

Thanks guys for taking this journey with me, and reading "10 Cocks to Say I'm Sorry." I enjoyed sharing this adventure with you almost as much as I enjoyed the adventure itself. Fear not, Master keeps me busy and I'll be posting more of my adventures soon. Yes, that's correct. He did forgive me and we're back together! And don't forget, email me for my pictures!!!!!

Enjoy me!

Kelly the cum starved, cock sucking slut

12