Ten Dates

Story Info
Bored wife and Hubby make a deal
1.6k words
3.87
144.9k
32
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dyrtytailz
Dyrtytailz
225 Followers

My wife and I are happily married. We share all our fantasies together. She's hot, and I'm comfortable with myself. Anyway lately we've been busy. We've shared a couple of fantasies and had some good sex, but not like we used to. We agree with one point. We don't want to be single, but we do miss the newness. While discussing our point with a single male friend of ours who is very anti commitment and idea came about. The idea became a bet, the bet became a matter of pride.

The bet was this. Ten dates. My friend took the plan and started running. Ten blind dates, he'd arrange them. They had to be real dates, no wedding band, no strings. My wife at twenty six is smokin hot still. A little small at 5'1", but firm in all the right places and slim at 112#s. The dates would all be for her. I in the meantime would be free to hit on women and let my eyes roam, and if I could get lucky I would. We talked for hours, getting drunk while we did. Something unusual for us.

The idea of the dates was NOT to get laid. Only to find out if the fire was out there or if we would miss each-other. the stipulation was that we could if we really wanted to, without fear of losing the other. It was a dangerous proposition.

After my wife passed out my friend and I sat up talking. I'm leaving some names out intentionally. He told me how he had always thought Eileen was hot. I asked what he thought of the bet. He said it would be a good time, and probably prove him right, that single is better. We debated a little eventually letting the ten dates decide the verdict.

The first date he arranged was for a saturday afternoon and evening. It was Wednesday morning when we found out. We talked about being sure and decided Eileen would go and if it wasn't feeling right she'd leave. For the next two days I was like a kid in a candy store, every woman walking down the street was eye-candy a potential conquest. I stared guilt free at cleavage and asses, and flirted with everyone! Then came saturday. I'll let Eileen take over because she was there.

THE FIRST DATE

My mystery man arrived promptly at two in the afternoon. I left my wedding band on our bureau and dressed as the invitation had specified wearing comfortable jeans and a casual top, I chose a earth-tone V-neck that didn't plunge low enough to show cleavage, I'm a 38c, but was tight enough to accentuate my breasts. My husband had always liked it. The jeans were snug and I 'felt' sexy. So at Two I met Roger at the door.

"Hi!" Roger said, "you must be Eileen, I'm Roger. Ryan told me so much about you, I think we're gonna' have a lot of fun today."

"Hi, I'm Eileen." I said stammering a little like a schoolgirl, I couldn't believe I was on a date. We walked down the walk to his car and he opened the door and let me in before jogging around and getting in himself. little points, but I was taking notes. We went downtown to the park and had a lovely carriage ride.

During the ride we talked about dating, and sex, and life. It was fun we talked easily. I don't know if I found myself attracted to him, but it was a good date so far. When the carriage stopped we returned to the car and headed for an early dinner at a nice restaurant. The meal was exquisite, the wine was VERY good.

During dinner he told me several times how beautiful I was, how sexy. Things my husband wasn't neglecting, but still nice to hear from a stranger. After supper the evening was getting cool and he put his arm around me for the walk to the car. At first I recoiled a little, but he smiled and said, 'It's just an arm, perfectly acceptable first date territory.' I smiled and let him hold me. It was nice.

We walked to the car and once there I wondered where our next destination would be. He headed to a really nice bar/restaurant, with a soft band and dancing. This type of thing would've made me soaking wet with my husband I was a little nervous doing it with a stranger. We each got a cocktail and talked at a small table for probably an hour. Then he asked me if I would dance. I agreed now fairly relaxed on the dating atmosphere.

We danced slowly to the light jazz, and swayed around the floor the city skyline a backdrop through the large windows. (did I mention the restaurant was on the twentieth floor?) Anyway the drink the moment, the idea of dating the swaying, the music. I did something naughty. We both leaned back at the same instant and it was one of those perfect kissing positions.

He leaned in and I accepted and kissed back. Once our lips made contact they just stayed and while we swayed with his hands tastefully on my hip, and mine one on the shoulder on on the hip we stayed lip-locked. Then his tongue danced across my lips, and I jabbed mine out to flick it playfully, kissing is something I enjoy very much, and my husband and I just don't do it very often. Well this guy got his kiss moneys worth. Finally we broke and looked at each-other. There was an awkwardness and we left the floor to have another drink and relax. The evening was winding into the late evening so we decided to have one more good dance and call it a night.

Out on the floor we swayed and danced close, the kiss, combined with the rest of the night did in fact have me very wet. I reminded myself that I was married, and used to an evening like this being foreplay for sex, I said this is a first date, the only person I'd be fucking tonight was my husband. He brought me home next, it was a little past midnight when I made him pull over a few blocks from my house.

"I just realized something." I said. "You can't give me a goodnight kiss at the door. An evening like this deserves one, so you'll have to do it now and then just drop me off." He nodded and we leaned over the center console and kissed again. The kiss was passionate and hot, for balance our hands found each-other and mine roamed his chest while our lips and tongues danced. Finally one of his hands slipped onto my breast through my sweater and just stayed, not squeezing or groping just applying steady pressure. I kisseed him harder and then broke the kiss.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening." I said. "I haven't been treated like this in a while it was delightful."

"Thank-you, you were amazing, I'd love to see you again sometime." Roger said.

"I'd like that, we'll see." I said out of lust and reflex. A few minutes later I was heading up my walk, very horny, and a little guilty. I fucked my husband brains out that night, and didn't even call him Roger once. (thank god!)

DATE TWO

After the first date, I was one part eager, and one part scared to go on another. I was asked out for the very next friday, and that saturday. I was becoming a very busy lady. Friday night's was to be a bit more formal. I wore a little black dress. The official stand-by. It was tasteful in every way. Came down to my knee, I wore Thigh high's under it, nude color. The dress had a low backline and gave a little support upfront eliminating the need for a bra. No cleavage was visible and it tied behind my neck. My shoes had ankle straps and short, but thin heels.

Travor, picked me up promptly at six PM. We rode to a VERY expensive restaurant. The whole way we talked about me. He told me I had a gorgeous body, and he talked about release, and fitness, and sex, and you name it. (I was so BORED)

Dinner was an exotic and expensive affair, and he picked up my cues and toned down on the I want pussy assault. By the end of dinner we were talking pretty amiably. The drink flowed heavily, what is it with booze and dating anyway? Liquid leg-spreader my ass. After dinner he took me to an equally expensive very shiek nightclub. The music was technoish and he had me out on the floor shaking and bouncing at a hundred miles an hour. It wasn't not fun, but I was a sweatymess before we left the floor for a drink and some rest.

When we went out on the floor again he danced a lot closer, a lot more suggestively. He ground against me and pulled me close by my ass. I looked around and it certainly wasn't out of place, but I wasn't real keen on it, but I went with the flow, he certainly wasn't going to fuck me on the dance floor. After about a half hour of it we again took a break.

I went to the bathroom and returned to sit and finish a drink. I was a little gooey from the attention despite my discomfort. It was beginning to get late so he drove me home. Aside from grabbing my ass a few times, he got a quick kiss before I got out, and that was it. I think he knew he blew it, I don't think he cared. Stay tuned for DATE THREE when things can change and just might!?

Dyrtytailz
Dyrtytailz
225 Followers