Ten Dates Ch. 03

Story Info
Date 4 exposes Eileen in public.
2.2k words
3.99
84.6k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dyrtytailz
Dyrtytailz
225 Followers

I walked up the stairs to our house rather unsteadily. I wondered what my husband would do. We had only spoken of it a day ago, not even in fact. Now here I was opening our front door the Sunday morning after my third date. My pussy was full of another man's cum. Sure he had agreed to the dates, and agreed to give me free reign, but now here I was. The door opened and my husband was there standing waiting for me. I tried to read the look on his face, it was an odd one. I almost started to cry and he opened his arms to me.

"It's ok." He finally said softly. We didn't speak much for a while. I smelled of sex horribly and went upstairs to shower.

THE FOURTH DATE

My wife was in the shower for a long time. It gave me the chance to think. I called Ryan, our friend who was arranging the dates, he had already heard.

"It's always the third date when they give it up isn't it?" Ryan laughed. I told him we were fine with it. I didn't know if that was true or not, but for the moment it was. I thought of Eileen upstairs showering she was so hot. I couldn't imagine any guy she was with not wanting her. She's small at only 5'1", but she's right in all the right places, 38c, slim waist, firm round ass, hair that's almost blonde, upstairs and down. She's hot.

Anyway Ryan turned me down for sneaking in as the fourth date. Told me it would break the rules of the bet. So I asked him when it was and what it would be. He told me it was Wednesday night, and it was casual, that was all he would say. My wife already had the information.

The next three days settled down a little. Eileen wouldn't really tell me much, only that she loved me and was sorry. We talked about ending the bet, but neither of us wanted to, so we didn't. When Wednesday night came, she got home from work and immediately started getting ready. I watched and we talked, I had been hitting on every girl that I ran into, so I wasn't too bummed about the arrangement, it still hurt a little when she set her rings on the bureau.

She wore a snug pair of jeans and a short loose tank top over a pair of red panties and matching bra. The tank top showed her tight midriff and was very hot. The jeans hugged every curve and were also hot.

-I kissed my husband as I finished my make-up and then headed to the living room to wait by the door. I knew something he didn't. I didn't want to tell him, because I wanted to act like it surprised me too. My date for tonight was Ryan. He told me on the phone that he couldn't set me up with ten blind dates without stealing one for himself. By now he must know that Evan had fucked me, he probably knew how many times and what had brought it on too.

This knowledge certainly excited me, I felt like a well stalked animal. I knew how badly Ryan would want me, I knew he always found me attractive. This power was a little addicting, I could tease him to my heart's content. I also knew I would probably be having sex with him tonight. Behind me my husband headed for the kitchen from upstairs and I heard Ryan pull in the driveway. I opened the door and skipped out to his car. He didn't get out, just reached over and threw the passenger door open. 'He was gonna' have to work harder than that.' I thought as I got in, leaning forward to give him a cleavage shot.

"Well Hello." Ryan said smiling from ear to ear.

"Hi. I can't believe you had to sneak into this little charade." I said sitting down as he backed out of the driveway.

"Where to?" I asked.

"What do I get to tell you?" Ryan responded smiling as wide as he could.

"Well I see nothing's secret in this little group." I answered.

"Not a thing." Ryan said. "I truthfully haven't decided yet, I really just want to get you somewhere and fuck you." Ryan said. "Where do you want to go?"

"Well." I said. "you're gonna' have to work harder than that." I smiled at him.

"I doubt that." Ryan answered. "Well answer me this?" I nodded and waited for the question. "Are you committed that you'll at least finish the date. As part of the bet, even if it sucks." I nodded, but questioned him with my expression.

"Why do you ask?" I finally said.

"Because we're here." Ryan said. I looked up to see a parking lot going by me.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"A dirty little strip club near the city." Ryan said. "Shall we?"

"I hope you don't think you're getting any." I said and waited for him to come around and let me out.

"We'll see." Ryan said as he opened my door.

He led me up to and into the dimly lit smoky room. It was not at all what I expected. The main room was huge. The walls were painted black. The music was loud, and there was a girl spinning and twisting to some kind of pumping base riff. She wasn't naked yet, and Ryan sat us right at the stage. She came right over to us as we were new and spun a little, rolling and spreading her legs in our direction. I could see a lot on either side of the tiny g-string she was wearing. A moment later a waitress in a halter top and short skirt appeared and Ryan ordered a beer and a Frosty Bitch.

"What's a frosty bitch?" I asked.

"It's a blue crushed ice drink, that's mostly vodka." Ryan replied. I turned back to the stage and watched as this woman crawled away swaying her ass at us, and I could see her anus blinking back and forth with each forward motion. She knelt on the other side of the stage and removed her bra for a group of six business men. Our drink arrived and we talked a little around the music and the women.

Not many guys sat near us. I probably made them nervous. Ryan asked a lot of questions, about how I felt now that after the years I had had another lover. He asked what it was like to have men fiending for me again. He asked what my husband thought. He asked if he knew Ryan was my date tonight. I answered truthfully to all of them.

"I'm gonna' get us a dance." Ryan said.

"Please don't." I answered.

"It would make me hot to see a girl shake her pussy in your face." Ryan answered.

"Who says its my job to make you hot." I answered. "I don't want any pussy in my face."

"Alright." Ryan said. We ordered more drinks.

"How long do I have to stay here?" I asked.

"HMMM?" Ryan answered. It was barely eight o'clock. "This place is open until three, I thought we'd stay all night." He read my face for my reaction. "Of course if you're bored we could do something else, maybe. What would leaving be worth to you?" I was a little hurt, Ryan had duped the upper hand from me. It wasn't as much fun. "You look disappointed." Ryan said. "You wanted to tease me huh?" I finally nodded. "Well if you want to tease me, here's what you can do..."

Ryan laid down a short set of instructions. I sat and finished my 2nd Frosty Bitch and thought them over. Meanwhile another girl had come out, the fourth I think, she strutted and danced and I watched transfixed and a little nauseated.

"I don't think I can." I finally said.

"That's alright, but I still really want a private dance." Ryan said. Another drink came, and Ryan flagged down the first stripper to strut past off stage. She nodded and smiled at both of us and Ryan produced a fifty and gave it to her.

"Two songs please, and I'll buy another for the same price if I get really hot." Ryan said. The girl seemed pleased, and climbed between us. She rubbed her breasts in Ryan's face through the bra she was wearing and began dancing looking from me to him.

As the song progressed she took off her bra and again smothered Ryan. What she did next shocked me. She reached over and grabbed my tits through my shirt. She massaged them and waved her ass in Ryan's face. Ryan was going nuts. I sat stunned and unable to move. The stripper took it as an invitation, and went under my shirt, pulling my tits free from my bra. A crowd was quick to gather, and the stripper on stage backed off on her set.

As I sat stunned the girl performing our lap dance took a leg and bent it up over my shoulder, letting go of my now exposed breasts and grabbing my hair. Suddenly her panty covered crotch was less than two inches from my nose. I could smell her musky odor. I began to recoil, and the men around us booed. The stripper pulled her leg down and slid her panties off. I hastily pulled my bra back up and my shirt back down. The second song started.

Ryan was apparently forgotten as this dancer straddled my thigh pressing her chest to mine. A bunch of the men tossed money down on our table. The bouncer appeared. The stripper wasn't near done with me as she began to stand her right nipple dragging across my mouth and cheek. Her hands again lifted my tank top, and again I felt her hands on my bra, this time she undid the front clasp. My breasts sprang free. I looked around at the group of leering cheering men. Suddenly her foot was against my cheek turning my head back to her. Then she slid her foot down my back and her calf, then her thigh passed my ear. Suddenly there it was her pussy pouting open before my eyes. I recoiled backwards and she ground at me, I felt dampness on my nose and lips, then she pulled away. As she did my shirt came with her. I covered my breasts.

"This is no place for a modest girl." She whispered. "Especially a modest girl with a wedding band tan line." She swayed seductively in front of me laying my shirt and bra on the table behind her, and then knelt reaching for my pant buttons.

"No." I whispered.

"Please." Ryan replied and tossed another fifty towards the tiny purse she had thrown her other money in. She unbuttoned my skin tight jeans and pulled on either side causing the zipper to open. Then with a hand on either side of my waist she pulled. The jeans resisted and I was thankful for wearing them so tight. Then I felt them give a little, and once they started past my hips they slid fast and furious the rest of the way down. My panties slid down to my thighs and I let out a little scream bringing a round of cheers from the men. The stripper grabbed my panties before I could and an instant later I was naked. I hadn't even noticed her slip my shoes off. She offered a hand and pulled me to a standing position. She then reached down and ran a finger across my lips, which were wet and beginning to open.

"Soaking wet, I'd say that's worth the exra tip, enjoy your night you two." She said, grabbing the money from the table and strutting away. Ryan held my clothes and I reached for them frantically. He handed me my shirt. I threw it on hurriedly. Then he handed me my panties, A cheer went up when I bent over to put the on. Finally he held out my jeans.

"Let's go." I said.

"It's not even nine o'clock, if I leave now I want to go to a hotel."

"Fine, just get me out of here." I said. Ten minutes later we were at the hotel across the street. Ryan no sooner opened the door than he began to strip me. I allowed it, gave in, and moments later he was over me on the bed and I felt him easing into me. I opened my legs and accepted it. He didn't last very long. When he was done he pulled out and stood over me.

"You're so hot." was all Ryan could say. I began to cry a little. He knelt down and held me. Finally after I stopped he apologized. He then began rubbing my nipples and kissing me. Before long I gave in. The night went on like that until very late. I think we had sex four times, but the fourth he was too tired to finish. The next morning I frantically hurried to get home and get ready for work, while Ryan slept. The only thing he said to me as I left-by CAB, was 'SIX MORE.'

More to follow

Dyrtytailz
Dyrtytailz
225 Followers