Ten Swats

Story Info
One night out of many.
1.8k words
4.29
19.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slicemeup
slicemeup
10 Followers

Daddy drove us home. He lived in a small apartment complex in a rural town outside the city. The ride home with him was nerve-wracking, with him giving orders the entire way. He was better than my real father. That's why I called him Daddy.

"Hike up your dress." I obeyed. No panties. Just a garter belt and black silk stockings with ribbons on top.

"Open your top." I gave in. No bra. My hair hung in pig tails on my shoulders, and I wore glasses and wedge heels. A black button-up dress with white polka dots and a strip of material to tie it together rounded out my costume for tonight's fun. He inspected my body, tweaking my nipple rings and weighing my small tits. He reached for my pussy, knowing it would be wet. He flicked the jewel on my clit, and listened to me whimper.

Thank God it was a warm night in the northwest. Big rigs and lifted trucks passed, and I felt eyes on me. Daddy removed his hand from my crotch, and licked his fingers clean before gripping the wheel, again.

He made me button my dress up again, and walk into an adult toy shop. We walked through, my leash in his hand, and collar and tag around my neck. "Daddy's Girl, collared in June". A simple inscription, but enough to make it known who owned whom. I bought my lube, knowing he would need it for the week.

We got back in the car, and finally got to the apartment. "Take your dress off!" he snapped. I hung my head, and slowly obeyed. I untied the ribbon holding it together, and undid the last buttons at my waist. Cold! He took my bags, and my leash, and drug me out of the car. Thankfully, it was 1 in the morning. No one was awake. But the cars on the highway could have seen my naked ass jiggling as we walked to his door. The air was cold to me, maybe 50 degrees. My nipples were turgid against the breeze, my rings becoming chilled by the night air. But my pussy was on fire, moistening as I walked behind him, my head down. I felt like a pet, following her master to the door after a long walk. My mind was gone: Daddy was in charge.

He let us in, throwing my bag on the floor. "Welcome, baby." I closed the door behind us. I turned around, and found him right in front of me. A full foot and 4 inches between us, I was forced to crane my neck up. He pinned me to the door and kissed me, deep and hard, his tongue wrapping around mine. His shirt pushed my nipples in, making the chilled rings lay flat against my tits. He smelled so good! I couldn't breathe, he was so heavy against me.

Finally, Daddy broke the seal, and lifted me into his arms. "A bride should be carried across the threshold to her marriage bed." I didn't realize it, but that's what this was: our first mating. The first time we would feel each other. He lifted me like I weighed nothing, and carried me into his room.

He lowered me to the bed, and I kneeled there, waiting. What did Daddy want? What was going to happen? He stripped his clothes off quickly, and I saw his entire body naked. He was incredible! Lean, tall, a thick cock hanging between his legs, and smooth, hairless skin. A shock of messy brown hair going white and hazel eyes topped it off. his crooked smile and laugh lines around his lips made me realize there really were 12 years between us. To be 22 and feeling like a virgin, and Daddy was going to be my first for everything, even if I'd already had a baby from someone else. This is the first night of my new life.

Finally, he grabbed my pigtails, and brought my mouth to his cock. "Suck, baby". I opened my full lips and accepted him, going as deep as I could. My head bobbed back and forth, glasses falling off my nose as I tried my best to please Daddy. He tasted good, smelled yummy! His cock was smooth and delicious. So much better than other cocks I'd sucked. He didn't allow me to use my hands, so I kept bobbing, taking as much into my mouth as I could, sucking as hard as possible. Finally, he stopped me. "And Daddy's rose bud, too." He turned around, and I used my hands to spread him open. I licked his ass with gusto, tasting his skin. Daddy was kind, he had bathed before he got me. No smell or taste. Just more sweet flesh to lick and tease. He was jacking himself off, but I didn't want that! I was there to take care of that.

I whimpered, and came up for air. Daddy turned back, and pushed me down. I was startled, and he took advantage of my position. My legs were thrown over his shoulders, and he pressed his face into my pussy. No one had done that before! His tongue was soft and hard, tasting my juices and drinking me. Daddy lapped slowly at my opening, and flicked my piercing with his tongue. I knew he would love that, never having been been with a pierced girl. His nose brushed my clit and I moaned and yelped, fingers gripping his hair. I was so close to cumming, my thighs tensing and shivering, sweat dripping in my eyes as the windows were fogging. Daddy kept going, and I came for him. I screamed, never having cum from a mouth before. So incredible! He kept licking as I bucked under him, my hips wiggling and thrusting. Stars burst in my mind, before I slowly came back to him. He looked up, finally. "Good girl. Daddy's loves your cum."

He got up, and laid on the bed. Pulling me onto him, I found his cock still hard. My fingers held his shaft, and I lowered my pussy onto him. We were finally mated, the way we had always wanted to be. It was thick, and fit just perfectly inside me. The tip brushed my cervix, sending shivers up my spine, and he filled me completely. I started to fuck, my hips slowly grinding up and down on him. His fingers found my nipples, tugging gently on the rings there. My fingers gripped his thighs, as he thrust deeper. I couldn't stop moaning and yelping, enjoying a fullness I had never felt. Daddy's breath was ragged, trying to calm himself, and make our coupling last.

He finally stopped me, and demanded where the lube was. I had forgotten it in the car! Daddy wasn't pleased, and stated as much. "I should make you go out for it naked!" He sat up, and sat on the edge of the bed. "Over my knee, slut. You deserve a spanking." I obeyed quietly, my round little ass over his left knee, my titties on the right. "Count your ten spanks!" I gasped at the first blow.

"One!" It stings!

He hit me again. "Two!"

My breath was ragged. "Three!"

His hand was warm from the spanking. I knew there were broad handprints on my ass. "F-four!"

Spankings don't hurt, really. But they're shocking. And they made my pussy wet. I knew Daddy's thigh was starting to feel slick. I heard him breathe in and I knew he could smell me. "Five, six....."

He gave me a chance to breathe, stroked my pink ass and thigh..."Seven!"

Daddy's cock was hard. It jabbed me in the ribs, and I wondered if my weight was hurting him. Silly girl! Another spank. "Eight! Nine!"

A little pre-cum smeared my tummy, made a cold spot on my skin. He ran his finger tips in circles. I felt safe and secure on his knee. "Ten!"

Daddy smacked my skin hard, and I curled onto him tightly. No crying, because it didn't hurt. But feeling hurt, and very sorry for doing something so silly! He lifted me from his thigh, "Good girl. You took your punishment very well." A quick hug, "Now, thank Daddy!"

"Thank you, Daddy." My voice was small and weak. I felt like a little girl. And compared to him, I was. "Now, suck my cock." I obeyed, taking him into my mouth, tasting and smelling my juices. He maneuvered my knees around his middle, and I felt his lips on my pussy, again. He noisily sucked and licked on me, playing with the jewelry there. I felt him slide his fingers in me and I let go of his cock to moan. "Don't forget about what's in front of you." I tried to suck him, but he moved his fingers to my ass, and I felt him rubbing the little ring there. He stroked my flank with one hand, whispering "Shhh, its ok baby. Relax!". He wiggled two fingers into me, and i melted. My muscles relaxed and I sighed, feeling my ass filled nicely. It was different from what I thought it would be. No tense muscles or sharp pain- just feeling fulfilled. He fucked my ass with his fingers and watched me wiggle above him. I moaned around his cock, and tried to suck but I was so close to cumming again.

I didn't realize you could anally cum. I had never felt it before. But Daddy made it so good! My knees shook and I let his cock pop out of my mouth as I came. A little trickle of cum flowed down my thigh, and Daddy licked it up. My body crumpled and I collapsed onto his torso, my tits flattened against his hip bones. I felt Daddy wiggle out from under me, and I thought he wanted to finish. I reached for his cock, but he held my hand still. "Save that for tomorrow morning, love. You've worn me out before I've cum." He chuckled softly, and pulled me into his arms. "You've made Daddy very happy, love."

"Now," The silky steel in his voice, again, "Who owns your ass?"

"Daddy does." My voice firm, but small and tired.

"Who owns your heart?" his fingers caressed my chest, the flutterings just noticeable.

"Daddy does."

"Who owns this?" His finger invaded me.

"Daddy does." My voice cracked as he pressed deeply.

"And who owns everything that comes out of you?"

"Daddy does."

He settled us on the pillows, sweat and my juices drying in the air as I pulled the covers over us. "I love you, Daddy." I whispered as I closed my eyes, exhausted and content for the first time in ages. "I love you too, baby." And I believed him. It felt good to be loved.

slicemeup
slicemeup
10 Followers