Ten Year Reunion Ch. 03

Story Info
The foursome play a very fun game.
9k words
4.37
38.8k
33
9

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,609 Followers

When we got out of the car, I gave my wife a hand helping her out of the back seat. Tanner had already paid the driver with a credit card, so I thanked her and gave her two twenty-dollar bills for a tip. After she left I pulled my wife to me and kissed her. While our tongues were caressing each other's lips, I couldn't help myself. My hands squeezed in between our chests and massaged Adriana's boobs, pinching her nipples a little, eliciting a moan out of her.

Tanner and Tanya were already in the lobby, waiting for us at the elevator door.

When we broke apart, Adriana quietly asked me, "Are we going to do this? Our room or theirs?"

I still didn't know what "this" was, so I asked her, "What happened that night?"

"Strip poker... we played strip poker with two other couples. Tanya was there with her boyfriend and Tanner was my partner."

I hadn't had a drop of alcohol all night, but I felt almost drunk with nervousness and apprehension for what I knew what would likely happen if I let it. I hadn't ever experienced anything like what was happening that night, not even close.

My mind was a jumble of emotions that I hadn't ever experienced before. I thought about Adriana and Tanner together. Did I want my wife naked with her ex-lover? The thought of Tanya in strip poker was a powerful inducement, and the sight of Adriana's smeared lipstick from kissing Tanner finally made up my mind, "Theirs," I told her.

"Are you sure?" she asked me.

I was never more sure of what we should do or what I wanted to do in my life. We needed to go back to our room and enjoy the night, but I couldn't resist the magic of the unknown. I nodded my head and we followed them onto the elevator. Tanya pushed the elevator button for the eleventh floor. I was glad I didn't have to do that. I don't think my shaking fingers could have found the right button. To be perfectly blunt, I was scared out of my mind!

After the door closed, my wife stepped over, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me, rubbing her pelvis against my rock-hard cock. Her lips and her passion were on fire! When the elevator stopped she broke away from me and whispered in my ear, "My panties are so wet right now!" She'd whispered, but it was obvious that in the tiny elevator space both Tanner and Tanya heard her as well.

When the elevator reached the eleventh floor, Adriana and I followed behind them down the hall with our fingers tightly intertwined. My palms were hot and sweaty with nervousness and fear. When we got to their room, we sat down on their bed. They had a single king-size bed, the same as in our room.

Tanya and Tanner sat on one side, My wife and me on the other. Adriana sat with her knees tucked up under her as only a woman seems to be able to do and looked over at me with those eyes. I wasn't sure if she was looking at me to assure herself that I still approved or if her eyes were telling me that she was past any possibility of stopping. I grinned back at her and made a little gesture of throwing a kiss with my lips. She was the epitome of hot, sitting as she was!

Her response was a sexy little grin letting me know that she understood what I was telling her completely. I noticed both Adriana's and Tanya's dresses riding up high on their legs. Tanya sat with one leg tucked up under her and the other off the side of the bed. Tanner and I both sat with both legs dangling off the side. Tanner's eyes were looking at the same sights I was, but neither gorgeous girl seemed to mind. Both were wearing stockings with sexy, lacy tops. I would have loved to reach across the bed and run my hands up Tanya's like I had with my wife before we went down to dinner.

Tanner held up his new deck of cards smiling, and asked, "I just happen to have cards. Anyone up for a little poker?" The way he asked that question, you'd think it was just a coincidence that the deck he'd just bought had simply materialized in his room from pure happenstance. He didn't wait for an answer to his rhetorical question, he already knew the answer.

After Tanner assured himself that we all wanted to play, he asked if anyone would like something to drink. He said they had a whipped cream vodka and orange juice that tasted a lot like the vanilla/orange ice cream dixie cups we had when we were kids. Adriana agreed to try it, and when I declined, she encouraged me to try at least one. She told me, "Honey, I know what you've been doing, but you need to try at least one." I've already mentioned what alcohol does to me, but I thought that just one wouldn't hurt so I reluctantly agreed. Besides, I hoped the vodka might settle my nerves a bit, too, as long as I didn't overdo it.

While Tanner was making the drinks, Adriana explained, "That night when we played strip poker was when I first met Tanya. Afterward, the four of us, Tanya, her boyfriend, Kirk, Tanner and I became friends... just never anything like that again, until Tanya found out that Kirk was seeing another girl and she broke up with him. But ever since then Tanya and I have been each other's best friends, well, until we graduated anyway.

Tanner finished making the drinks and handed them out. It was a little strong for me but did taste good. I was surprised, it did taste like those little dixie cups of vanilla and orange ice cream.

He sat back down, got the deck of cards out of his shirt pocket and asked for suggestions on the game. The other three of us looked at him like we expected him to just tell us. After a short pause, he suggested, "I think it would be more fun to incorporate a little real poker, rather than just luck." He looked around, waiting for a response.

I was more interested in seeing his wife naked than the nuances of how it happened. I thought back to just before Adriana and I left our room when I was eager to unwrap my wife's dress to see what was underneath it. I realized that what would have been completely unimaginable a little while ago was actually about to happen; I didn't even know who might be unwrapping her, maybe another man... while I watched... and enjoyed!

Adriana finally spoke up, "I like that. How do we do it?"

Tanner smiled like he had this all planned out and had just been waiting for someone to agree with him. He suggested Texas Hold'em, where we actually made bets instead of just the low hand taking something off.

I said that I'd rather just play five card draw since I knew how to play that and hadn't ever played Texas Hold-em. Thankfully, the two ladies agreed with me. I did agree with Tanner, though, on the betting.

Tanya said, "I think that sounds like fun. How about if we play a practice hand to see how it would work before we start?"

"Okay, good idea. I'll deal the first one then," Tanner said. He shuffled the cards and started to deal.

While he was dealing, I asked him, "How are the bets going to work, do we need to write them on something or what?"

Tanner answered, "No, we'll just remember our bets and pay off afterward."

Tanya was sitting to his left and he told her it was her first bet. She looked at her cards and said she'd pass. I looked at my pair of fours and decided it would be worth a shoe, at least. Especially, since this was just a practice hand. The rest all called my shoe. I threw away my three non-four's and got another four, along with two others. What a bummer, three of a kind and this was only for practice!

Tanya must have drawn something good because she bet her other shoe. I called her shoe and raised with both socks. Adriana threw her cards down, complaining that it was too rich for her! Tanner said that if we were really playing, she'd have to take off her shoe then. He called the shoes and socks and said he was going to try something else, a dare. "A dare means that the winner can make the loser do whatever the winner said." Tanya dropped out so he told her she'd have to take her shoes off. That left me and Tanner. I called his dare but didn't know what it might be.

Tanner made the last bet so he laid his cards down first. He had a pair of queens and I had the three fours, so I'd have won. Dammit, why weren't we playing for real!

"Okay," Tanner started, "Do we all understand how to play?"

We all nodded, and I asked, "What about the dare, what would that have been?"

He explained, "You won, so it would have been up to you, whatever you said I had to do since I was the only other one still in the game." He went on, "If one of the women had called and you still won, you could have had both of us doing dares, either the same one or something different."

"Do we all understand the game now?" Tanner asked. We all nodded in agreement so we each cut the cards to see who dealt first in the real game. Adriana cut the highest card, so she won the honor. She picked up the deck to shuffle and deal. I was pleased to see how her hands were shaking when she tried to shuffle them and messed it up several times. We play a lot of card games; thirty-one, wipe-out, pinochle, spades etc (not a single game ever of strip poker!), and she's excellent at shuffling so her inability to shuffle was very out of character for her. It was obviously from a bad case of nervousness. I was sure that all the alcohol she'd consumed couldn't possibly have had anything to do with it.

She finally managed to get them shuffled and dealt. After we had all picked up our cards I looked up at my wife's face. She was staring at her cards in deep concentration. Then I looked at my own. Naturally, this time I had absolutely nothing!

I looked around the bed, hardly believing we were actually doing this, it seemed totally unreal! I was still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that we had run into Adriana's ex-lover, more that she actually had an ex-lover! And now we were playing strip poker with him and his wife.

It had only been a couple hours earlier that I had met Adriana's friend and her husband. In that short time, I went from dreading a dinner that I hadn't wanted to attend, to playing strip poker. Now we were on the verge of getting naked with another couple. Unbelievable.

Tanner was on Adriana's left so the first bet of the game was his. He smiled like he had something in his hand and bet a shoe. "Ooh, the man has a big hand and is going all in!" I teased. Tanya called him and so did I, raising with another shoe. Adriana had a little smirk on her face and raised both her stockings. Tanner said that she must have something to be pretty proud of and called her.

Tanya said she was out and Tanner reminded her that she owed us a shoe. She put her left foot up in Tanner's lap and he unstrapped it and slipped it off her foot, giving her a little massage in the process. One shoe didn't seem too dramatic, but it was the first to come off and indicated that this was actually happening!

I had nothing in my hand and no prospect for anything unless incredible dumb luck hit me with the draw so I said I was out too. I'd raised just cuz I was a little anxious to see a naked girl, especially the one on the other side of the bed... and she didn't even take my bet! I let Adriana take my two shoes off and she did so without any theatrics.

That left Adriana and Tanner in the game. Tanner asked for three cards and Adriana only two. She obviously had three of a kind and Tanner a pair. Tanner declined to bet and Adriana bet her dress. She told Tanner, "That will be both your shirt and pants."

He said he was out. Adriana smirked and told him, "I think you owe me both your shoes and your socks then."

"Let's see your cards first," he told her.

She put them face down in the middle of the deck so we couldn't see them and said, "I don't think that's how the game is played. If you wanted to see them you should have called the bet." I know Adriana. She's devious. I suspected she hadn't had anything at all.

Tanner frowned and sat on the edge of the bed, pulling off both his shoes and socks. When he was done, Adriana pushed the cards toward him, telling him, "I think it's your deal, Sweetie."

Tanner dealt and that time I had a pair of sixes. At least it was something. It was Tanya's first bet and she checked. I bet a sock. Adriana called with her first shoe and Tanner asked if he could call with a dare instead of clothes. Since it was my bet I told him that calling another bet had to be the same as the original bet; clothes. Tanya added that he could bet a dare, but he had to call a clothes bet with clothes. He reluctantly said that in that case, he'd call with his shirt. He complained, "I thought I was the one making the rules."

Just because the guy was good looking, smart and my wife's ex-lover, I wasn't going to be intimidated. "I guess that's what you get for doing your own thinking," I told him.

He grumbled but didn't argue anymore.

Tanya called with her other shoe.

I felt pretty good when everyone else asked for four cards and I only needed three. Unfortunately, after picking up my three cards I still only had a pair of sixes.

Tanya must have gotten something in the draw because she bet both her stockings. Damn, I was wishing I'd picked up another six or at least another pair. Then I wondered if she'd taken her cue from Adriana and was bluffing with nothing in her hand. Hoping that might be the case, I decided to call her bet, but since I only had one sock left I had to wager my shirt along with my sock. Then I realized I was wearing a tie. Thank you, Adriana! The last thing I would have imagined when putting that tie on was that it might come in useful in a game of strip poker! "I'll call with my sock and my tie."

That got me some very dirty looks and complaints that a tie wasn't legal clothing. I stood my ground, "As uncomfortable as this thing is, you're darn right it's gonna count!" They finally gave in and let me use my tie.

Adriana got that look of deep concentration on her face and looked straight across at Tanya, as if she was trying to intimidate her into submission, "I call with my shoe and stocking and raise another stocking." Then she went on, "That'll be either your blouse or your skirt, dearie."

My cock had gone down a little over the process of the game. Now though, it was starting to grow back. One of these beautiful women was going to be taking off some clothes! I wasn't even sure which one I was hoping for. As badly as I wanted to see Tanya, I wanted to see my wife stripping in front of her boyfriend just as badly.

Calling that bet and losing would leave Tanner stark naked after just two hands. He folded and slowly unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. Damn, why did he have to do that, I wondered. I already knew I couldn't compete with him physically, but knowing it and seeing the competition are two completely different things. My wife was more than a little mesmerized. She was openly staring at his chest and tight stomach. She couldn't stop herself and started to run her hands up his arms before she caught herself and pulled back. If I was a girl, I'd have been impressed too. As it was, I was just pissed at the guy, and a lot jealous of my wife's reaction to him! I was definitely not looking forward to seeing what he had down below. The only thing the guy had taken off was his shirt and he already had me feeling like the skinny kid in those old muscle building advertisements.

My wife didn't help my ego any when she was practically drooling and commented, "Mmm, you've beefed up since we were together."

Tanya stared back at my wife just as hard as Adriana had been staring at her before Tanner lost his shirt. I think they were having a staring contest. "Call," Tanya said.

It was too rich for me. Calling her bet, then losing would be either my shirt or pants. No way was I going to bet either on a pair of sixes! I dropped out and took off my socks and tie. At least I hadn't had to show any skin yet. Well, unless you counted toes, but I can't say that mine were particularly sexy.

Adriana got a smirk on her face and laid down a four, eight, then three jacks. Tanya frowned and said, under her breath, "Crap!" Then she laid down her three, four, five, six and seven and started giggling, "I think you lost, Addie. I want those clothes!"

Adriana stared at that straight. Tanya had called for four cards, for God's sake! Who the hell gets a straight with four new cards?

When Adriana finally came to the conclusion that she couldn't change any of Tanya's cards, she leaned back on her arms and put both her feet in my lap to take her shoes off. I loved those shoes, they were so damn sexy. They strapped around her ankles and had about three-inch heels, leaving her toes and those smooth stockings exposed. I mentioned that my toes weren't quite as sexy as hers. I slipped both her shoes off, giving each of her feet a little massage in the process. Unfortunately, from my angle, I still couldn't see anything under her dress.

She stood alongside the bed and very carefully pulled her dress up just to the top of her stockings, being very careful to not go an inch higher than necessary. She pushed her fingers under the lacy material on one leg and slowly pushed it down her leg, rolling it in the process. That tantalizing glimpse of her upper thigh was enough to make both me and Tanner give a little moan. When she started on the other, I was thinking, "A little higher, please."

I didn't even realize that I'd said it out loud until Adriana muttered, "Pervert." She did push her dress a few inches higher for her other stocking, though. Just not quite high enough to show off those panties. When she finished, she resumed her stance on the bed with her knees crossed and feet tucked up under her. "Satisfied?" she asked Tanya.

"Not till I get that dress," answered Tanya. Then I realized that Adriana had nothing left to bet except her dress and underwear. All of us except Tanya were down to serious clothing issues for the next hand. The game had the potential to get interesting very quickly!

I had been curious about something all evening, ever since I found out about Adriana and Tanner, but had been afraid to ask. I guess the vodka was loosening me up because I found the courage, "Hon, if you went with Tanner that long, why did you and he break up?"

Adriana fidgeted with her fingers a bit before answering, "Tanner was kind of a bad boy, lots of fun and sexy, really good in bed, baseball jock, belonged to a biker gang..."

"Club, Bike CLUB, sweetheart!" Tanner corrected her.

"Club, gang, seemed like the same thing to me. Anyway, he was a city boy and I liked small towns. He was a perfect boyfriend for a young, horny girl, but not what I knew I wanted for a husband." She glanced over at her friend, Tanya, "Anyway, it worked out for the better, Tanya apparently tamed him..."

"In some ways, but not in bed, he's still a wolf in bed!" Tanya clarified.

Adriana smiled at that but went on, giving me a little squeeze, "And I found my perfect husband!"

"Thank you, sweetheart, I love you too." I leaned over and gave her a brief kiss on the lips, "but that doesn't mean I'm not going to try and get those clothes off you!"

She giggled and said, "You'll have to earn them."

Tanya picked up the cards for her deal. She fumbled with them, trying to shuffle and finally asked Adriana if she'd shuffle them since she hasn't played cards since that night in college.

While they were fiddling with the cards, I asked Tanner, "You played baseball in college?"

"Yeah, I was a shortstop, had a batting average of 294. Hoped to play in the pro's but I guess wasn't quite good enough. No one was interested."

Hey, I figured, I'm a T-ball coach, almost as good as being a major college shortstop!

After Tanya finally finished dealing, we got back to the game. I looked at my cards, four spades; finally, something I could play with. I decided I'd go all in with this hand. I started to bet both my shirt and pants, then thought better of it. I wanted to fatten the pot as much as possible, then if I didn't fill my flush, bluff! "I bet my shirt," I said. It was a big gamble; approximately a one-in-four chance of another spade, actually a little worse odds since I already had four of them.

robertl
robertl
1,609 Followers