Ten Year Reunion Ch. 05

Story Info
The night continues.
5.5k words
4.39
34.5k
33
13

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,605 Followers

"Let's go to your room."

I wasn't sure I heard what I thought I heard. My cock was still inside Tanner's beautiful wife and my arm was wrapped around her. I asked her what she had said. She pulled away from my cock, rolled over toward me and kissed me. Then she repeated, "I want to go to your room with you, spend the rest of the night with you."

I guess I'd assumed that after making love with each other's spouses, Adriana and I would probably get dressed and go back to our room. Now, Tanya wanted to spend the night with me... which meant, my wife would spend the night making love with Tanner! I didn't think I was ready for that, even then.

I looked toward our spouses; Tanner was on top of Adriana, and her arms and legs were still wrapped around his body. Their bodies were sweaty and still breathing hard. It would be the craziest and sexiest thing on earth to leave that couple to spend the rest of the night together.

On the other hand, I trusted myself and my wife. Obviously, Tanya trusted her husband and I wanted to go with Tanya more than anything I'd ever wanted in my life! My cock, which was already hard again, made my decision for me. "Let's go," I told her.

We rolled off the bed and slipped some clothes back on; my pants and shirt, Tanya her skirt and blouse. All our underwear, shoes and socks were left on the floor. When we were ready to go, I wanted to tell my wife we were leaving, but she and Tanner were embraced in a deep, passionate kiss so we quietly left.

Tanya and I held hands and hurriedly ran down the hall to the elevator. We were both anxious to climb back into bed together. Their room was on the eleventh floor and ours was on the seventh, so we snuck a quick kiss on the elevator in-between floors.

Thank goodness my key card was still in my pants pocket. I don't know where else it might have been, but I was just glad that it was there. When the door swung shut behind us and we were alone, I couldn't stop myself from pulling Tanya into my arms and kissing her. I still found it hard to believe that this incredibly beautiful woman wanted me! We stood at the entrance to my hotel room kissing for several minutes. We both had to come up to breathe several times before Tanya finally said, "I have to get cleaned up."

I sat down on the bed frowning slightly. I was hoping she'd just tumble into bed with me. "Hey," she said, "I have someone's cum running down my leg. I need to wash up. I'll just be a few minutes."

She closed the bathroom door behind her, and I undressed to climb into bed and wait for her. I stripped the blankets off and just left the sheet to cover us with. While I was waiting I thought about my wife four floors above us and the thought of her alone with Tanner. Everything that I'd learned and seen that night was so damned erotic! My fears from earlier had been replaced with sexy images of her making love with her reunited lover. My cock was almost impossibly hard again!

It was twelve minutes until Tanya opened the bathroom door to join me. It had seemed like an eternity, but the clock on the nightstand had read 1:21 when I laid down and was 1:33 when she came out of the bathroom. I have no idea how or why I remember that, but I do.

Tanya came into the bedroom wearing one of Adriana's silk nighties. She walked over to the bed and told me, "I hope Addie doesn't mind. We used to trade clothes and lingerie back and forth all the time so I thought it'd be okay with her."

It was sure as hell okay with me! She looked so damned sexy! She's several inches taller than Adriana, so the nightgown came quite a bit higher on her thigh. She climbed into bed and snuggled up to me, "This time there aren't any rules. We can do whatever we want with each other."

Crap! How could I turn down an offer like that? I couldn't, that's how! I love sexy lingerie on a woman and Adriana knows it. She's frequently buying something new to surprise me with. That was the case with what Tanya was wearing, something new that my wife had brought on the trip for us to enjoy together, probably what she had planned to wear that night... before our plans changed a little!

Tanya and I lay in bed and kissed. I ran my hands over her silk-covered body and told her, "This is exactly what I'd like to do for now."

"Mmm, I like that," she told me, "sometimes Tanner gets too physical. You saw how he is. Addie always liked that better than I do. I like a nice, slow seduction."

Wow, that was another revelation to me! I'd always assumed that Adriana liked sex the same as I did, slow and sensuous. Once in a while, we'd get pretty physical, but for the most part, it was tender lovemaking. I loved it when we occasionally got carried away and made love much more physically, but for the most part, we both loved the gentle sex. At least I thought Adriana did. Definitely, something to remember!

We continued enjoying each other's bodies, Tanya's skin was so soft and her body firm in all the right places. I spent a lot of time sucking on her nipples and her on mine. I ran my hand down her firm tummy to her panty line, then underneath the silk panties and felt the smooth skin surrounding her pussy. Oh God, that smooth skin! It reminded me that my wife had just shaved there and Tanner was a few floors above us enjoying her smooth pussy lips.

In between kisses, Tanya whispered in my ear, "Take them off."

I was only too happy to oblige her. I slid my fingers under the elastic and pushed the panties down her hips and onto the bed below her feet.

Apparently, that was Tanya's signal to change up our foreplay a little. She kissed down my stomach, teasing me with her lips around my groin until she finally started licking at the head of my cock. She just teased me, not taking more than an inch or so of my cock in her mouth, but swirling her tongue around it in the most wonderfully, delicious manner.

After a little bit of the teasing, she straddled my chest with her body and worked her pussy up over my face, lowering herself onto my mouth. At the same time as I began kissing and tonguing her pussy, she started taking my cock deeper and deeper in her mouth. She still had on Adriana's silk nightgown, which was enveloping my head. Adriana will never be able to wear it without this picture appearing in my brain!

I gripped her hips and pulled and pushed her so that I could give her the same teasing treatment with my tongue that she had been giving me, once again enjoying that smooth bare skin. We were both moaning, ooh's, aah's, grunts and other noises of pleasure while we pleasured each other's most intimate places. I was nearing another major orgasm and didn't want to come in Tanya's mouth so I pushed her away. She turned around and told me, "I want you to make love to me." I was happy to do exactly that!

We rolled over so I was on top, and Tanya guided my cock into her pussy. I pushed myself up away from her body where I could watch her beautiful face, her long hair spread out on the bed. I held her arms above her head and pushed my rock-hard cock all the way inside her. Her pussy felt so damn good! I knew this was going to be completely different than the brief sex we had earlier on the bed next to our spouses.

When my cock impaled Tanya's pussy, she made a huge gasping sound. Her pussy was hot, slick and so soft, sort of like warm, soft butter squeezing tightly around my cock. I knew I wasn't as big as Tanner, but probably still at least seven inches. I couldn't believe how good all those seven inches felt inside her. I slowly slid myself out, then back into her. Her legs were spread far apart and her head was thrashing back and forth as we made love. I knew that my orgasm when it came, was going to be massive. Occasionally, I stopped when buried deep inside her and simply enjoyed the feeling of being buried inside this woman. On one of those instances, she opened her eyes, looked up at me and said, "Kiss me."

I had been enjoying the look of lust on her face and her grimaces of pleasure, but I lowered my face towards hers and kissed those soft lips once again. I had let her arms loose sometime earlier and she placed her hands on my face drawing our lips tighter together. While we were kissing, I resumed our lovemaking. Each time my cock plunged inside her, I felt her lips tense and she'd pull me down tighter.

I could tell when she was nearing her climax by the tenseness of her lips. I was rapidly nearing loss of my own control as well. I can't even describe how the inside of her pussy or her body felt to me. She made love every bit as enticingly as her gorgeous looks suggested she might. When my orgasm did hit me, it hit with a vengeance! I felt her pussy contracting around me and her body was wracked in spasms the same as mine was. My cock was buried in her hot, tight pussy and convulsing with jet after jet of my cum exploding inside her.

I wanted it to go on forever, but even after it was over, when I felt her tongue inside my mouth I still felt as though I must have died and gone to heaven. I still could not believe that this ultra-beautiful woman had just made love with me, nerdy Matt Jeppeson!

I rolled off of her and we both lay on our backs panting. After a short while, she rolled over toward me, ran her manicured fingernails up and down my chest and arm and said, "Matt, that was wonderful!"

She certainly knew how to stroke a guy's ego! "It was," I said, "thank you!". I was still in awe of what had just happened!

We both lay on our backs trying to get a little bit of sleep, holding hands under the sheet. There was something I'd been dying to know and I have no idea how I managed to ask the question, "Tanya, do you and Tanner do this kind of thing often?"

She giggled a little bit, let go of my hand, and took her other hand and started counting on her fingers, much like Tanner had earlier counting his girlfriends. "One, two, three," giggling a little more while she continued to count to herself, using fingers from both hands to count on, "I think I've got it... counting this time I'm pretty sure it was..." I don't know what I was expecting, the way she'd been going on, but it was obviously several though. "Once."

She giggled a bit more, gave me a short kiss on the lips and told me, "Now go to sleep."

I wished later that I hadn't had quite so much alcohol in my system. I didn't really want to go to sleep then. I would much rather have fucked her again.

The next thing I knew, I felt something tickling my ear. I was confused as to where I was, and as I started to regain consciousness, I realized it wasn't Adriana tickling my ear with the tip of her tongue. It took me a moment to realize who the beautiful woman in bed with me was and remember the events of the previous night. I remembered making love with this woman and the fact that my wife had spent the night with her ex-lover. I guess he wasn't an "ex-lover" anymore.

"I'm going to take a shower, you want to join me?" the beautiful woman asked. I remembered her name, Tanya and how good her body had felt before I went to sleep. She was still dressed in Adriana's silk nightie. I knew for certain that Adriana wouldn't ever be able to wear that gown without me remembering this night!

When I woke up my morning wood was already fully inflamed, but as I remembered everything from the night before, it did nothing except get harder! Shower with her? Hell yes, I wanted to!

She climbed out of bed and standing right beside the bed, facing me, lifted the nightgown off her beautiful, naked body. I couldn't stop staring, my eyes gazing up and down her body. Tanya giggled, she seemed to giggle quite a lot, I loved her giggle, "You haven't ever seen a naked girl before?"

I stammered, "I, uh, yes, no, not like you.." making a complete blithering idiot out of myself. I wondered what had happened to the guy who had made love with her the night before. The nerd had returned!

She giggled that beautiful giggle and offered me both her hands. I took them and she pulled me to my feet, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me. Oh crap, I couldn't believe what was happening that morning! This beautiful woman's body was crushed to me and her soft lips on mine! She broke away, backing up just a few inches from my face, her arms still wrapped around my neck and said, "You're cute this morning!"

I didn't feel cute, but she didn't seem to take offense to anything, especially my hard cock pressing against her stomach. She released my neck, took one hand in hers and led me toward the bathroom. She let go of my hand and turned the shower water on, turning to ask me, "How do you like your water?"

I'll admit my brain wasn't working very well that morning! I think I mentioned who I thought she looked like, Bo Derek, who I'd fallen madly in love with when I watched "10" four times straight one day when I was nineteen!

Now, I was about to get in the shower with the woman of my dreams! "Hot," I told her.

"Good, that's how I like it too," then she added, "especially when I'm with a sexy guy." I almost looked around to see who she was talking about.

She finished adjusting the water to her liking, then pulled the little valve to divert it up to the shower and stepped in. I watched, transfixed as the water dripped down her body until she smiled and asked, "Coming?"

I stepped in behind Tanya and closed the shower curtain before we flooded the bathroom floor. It had already gotten wet enough from my leering. I couldn't believe that this was happening, thirteen hours earlier, Adriana and I were getting ready for a dinner I'd dreaded for weeks. Now, I'm showering with a beautiful woman I'd only just met at that dinner... and rapidly falling for her!

She handed me the shampoo and asked me to please shampoo her hair. I squirted a big glob on my hand and started working it into her wet hair that was hanging down her back. As I massaged it into her scalp and through the rest of her hair, she murmured, "Mmm, that feels so good." It felt good to me, too. I couldn't even think the last time Adriana and I had done this, but it will sure as hell happen more often in the future!

After I finished rinsing her hair, she handed me the bar of soap. She held her hair aside while I rubbed it into her back, then down her butt and legs. This little exercise was driving me totally crazy! Then she turned around to face me! If I'd thought my "morning wood" was hard earlier, it was limp compared to what my cock was doing then!

I ran the bar of soap over her chest and those nipples, giving them plenty of special attention. I soaped with the bar, then rubbed it over her with both hands. Tanya's eyes were closed, her head under the hot shower water, letting the water run down over her where I was massaging her boobs. When I started working the soap further down her stomach she spread her legs farther apart to let me rub the bar between her legs over her soft, bare skin.

While I was washing her she picked up the shampoo and started to shampoo my hair as I had hers. I closed my eyes to keep the soap out and damn her hands felt good! She moved around a bit, massaging the shampoo into my scalp far more than was needed just to get it clean. I felt something tickling my mouth so opened it a bit and was greeted by a wonderfully hard, wet nipple. When I sucked it in, her hands went from massaging to purely gripping my head and pulling me tighter to her while she moaned.

Naturally, sucking on her titty, my hand that was currently enjoying the feel of the hairless skin between her legs stretched a couple fingers deep into her pussy. She moaned out, "Oh my God, don't stop!" as I worked two fingers in and out of her.

She took the bar of soap from me and worked it around my cock making me totally crazy! Tanya is only a few inches shorter than me so all she had to do was stand on her tiptoes to slide my soap covered cock all the way inside her.

The only way to describe how her hot, wet pussy felt in that shower would be to invent a whole new vocabulary. I can't think of any words to adequately explain it. Oh my God, it was incredible! It was a bit awkward in that shower; I'd never made love in the shower before, but that was definitely going to change after Adriana and I got home!

Tanya was still on her tip-toes and I pushed her back against the shower wall. It was actually an oversized tub and she put her feet up on the top of the tub on either side to support herself while we fucked with the hot water running down our bodies. The eroticism of the experience was simply so overwhelming that I'd only thrust into her half a dozen times or so when we both had a shattering orgasm! I felt Tanya's body begin to shudder and her pussy tightening around my cock so that I couldn't stop my explosion inside her. I heard myself whimpering and felt Tanya's legs give out behind me causing both of us to slump down into the tub with our bodies at weird angles and limbs wrapped around each other.

After a few moments of recovery, Tanya realized the position we were in and couldn't stop her giggling. She was making me laugh at our predicament as well while we tried to extricate ourselves from each other and stand up. When we finally did, I realized I still had soap in my hair. I rinsed it out and climbed out of the shower, reaching for two towels; one for me and one that I handed to Tanya.

I toweled myself off then dressed. Tanya did the same, wrapping the towel around her while she worked to dry her hair. God, she looked beautiful standing in front of the mirror blow-drying her long hair; the towel was wrapped over her boobs and came to just below her ass, showing off her long, tanned legs; her beautiful face was framed in the mirror, giving me a perfect front and back, combined view; her blonde hair contrasted with the white towel so beautifully. The knowledge that she didn't have a thing on under that towel only added to her allure.

I still had a hard time processing in my mind that I had just spent the night sleeping with that goddess, and she'd enjoyed it!

While she worked on her hair, I started packing Adriana's and my bags because I knew we had a plane to catch and wanted to be as ready as possible when she got back to our room. Watching the beautiful woman wrapped in a towel was more than a little distracting.

I had our bags mostly ready to go by the time Tanya finished with her hair. I sat on the bed watching her finishing brushing. She saw me watching in the mirror, and her eyes were on mine when she pulled apart the towel and let it fall to the floor. I caught my breath and sat mesmerized at the beautiful sight before me. Her backside was so sexy, and at the same time her face with that 'I know you're watching', sexy grin, and breasts were in the mirror.

I have always marveled at this view of my wife, but watching another woman, especially as beautiful as Tanya, was like a shot of adrenaline main-lined into my blood stream! She turned, giving me another view of that beautiful, bare pussy and retrieved her skirt out of the closet and pulled it on, then her blouse, sexily buttoning one button at a time. By the time she'd finished dressing with no underwear, I was already rock-hard again!

After dressing, she used my phone and texted her husband, asking if it was safe for her to come back up to her room yet. Even then, I couldn't take my eyes away.

He didn't reply, but after only a couple minutes, we heard a gentle knock on the door. It was my wife. She and Tanya hugged very briefly, then Tanya wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, telling me that she'd had a wonderful night, and I told her the same. We kissed while my wife watched. Then Tanya peeked out in the hall to see if anyone was there before she hurried down the hall to the elevator. She wasn't exactly dressed properly for public viewing; no shoes and no underwear.

robertl
robertl
1,605 Followers
12