Ten Years

Story Info
A young woman's fantasy comes true.
4.4k words
4.41
20.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdwpthwlkr
sdwpthwlkr
29 Followers

Note: This story was inspired by a very close friend of mine. I certainly hope that you enjoy.

Ten Years

It all started with the fantasy of a young girl. She was on the edge of womanhood and in love. He was everything she could have wanted, tall, handsome, classy, and completely untouchable. He was her piano teacher and she was only 13 years old. Every time he walked into the room, she felt her heart stutter and her head swam. She was sure that she was in love, and that she would never feel the same way about anyone ever again. She looked upon him with wondrous eyes, his coal black hair almost blue in the right light, his eyes so piercing it seemed as if he were staring through her soul. Those long, delicate fingers as they danced over the piano keys and she wished deep in her soul that he would touch her in the same way. Alas, it was never meant to be, for he was over ten years older than her, an adult with his own life and career. She was sure that in his eyes, she was just a silly teenager with a crush. However, in the year that he taught her, he never said or did anything that would have belittled her feeling towards him, and that simply made her love him even more. In time, as all things do, their lessons ended, he moved on to different students, and she moved on to new teachers. In her heart though, she never lost the love she had for him, and found herself wondering had for him, and found herself wondering he was and fantasizing about him.

As the years passed, she grew into a beautiful woman. Tall, slender, and with curves in all the right places. She had all the boys at her beck and call, but none of them interested her. At least, not in the way her first love, her piano teacher, did. There came a time that one did catch her passing fancy, but even he did not hold a candle to what she still felt felt for the boy. One night, she gave herself to the boy, all the while wishing it were her old teacher. For all the fumbling and clumsy awkwardness, she still found it enjoyable, but wasn't in any particular hurry to repeat the experience. In the end, it was a simple invitation that made her greatest fantasy come true.

The event was a black tie gala being held at the local museum, and the invitation had come through her family. It was the opening for a new exhibit detailing the history of the Egyptian empire. Being she had always been fascinated by Egyptian history and culture, she was determined to attend. The night of the gala, the museum was lit up and the was full swing as her taxi pulled up to the front door. She clutched her small purse and stepped into the cool air. Her slinky blue dress slit up one side to mid-thigh clung to her curves, and her blonde hair fell in waves around her shoulders. Her make-up, lightly and artfully applied, served only to enhance her natural beauty. When she entered the museum, all eyes turned towards her and the conversation stopped for a moment. Dimly, in the background, she heard a muttered comment comparing her to Venus rising from the sea, and she could only smile at the compliment. Gradually, she made her through the room, talking with the various people she met along the way. She drifted from group to group for most of the evening, talking and charming all she came in contact with. While she went from person to person and group to group, she made sure to tour the exhibits as well, taking in the rich history represented in the rooms. She ended up by a replica of King Tut's sarcophagus talking with a small gathering of acquaintances when she heard a voice behind her. Her eyes widened as the disbelief at hearing it set in. she turned slowly around, and stared in amazement.

He stood in the center of a clutch of people, telling some story about his college days, eliciting laughter from those around him. With a trembling gait, she walked towards him. She had almost reached him before his eyes finally came around to meet hers. A thrill recognition ran through her when she saw his piercing green eyes for the first time in what seemed like forever. He stepped towards her, the look on his face plainly saying that he was trying to place hers.

"I don't know how to say this," he spoke in almost a whisper, "but I know you from somewhere, don't I?"

Her voice almost failed her for a moment, and she had to swallow twice before she gained control again. "It's me, Yvonne."

Knowing flashed in his eyes as he pieced everything together, "Yvonne? My god, how long has it been?"

"It's been about 10 years now."

He reached out and took one of her hands, "well, I have to say, the years have done you good." He looked her up and down, somehow taking in every inch of her body without giving the appearance of leering at her. "You have simply turned into a beautiful woman."

A slight blush tinged her cheeks, "thank you Mr. Cobb."

He laughed heartily and replied, "it's not a problem, but please, I think we're past the Mr. thing. Please, call me Richard now."

Another thrill ran through her with a shiver, settling in lower stomach with a warmth she had never really felt before. "Of course, Richard," she said, trying the name out on her tongue, and liking the feel, "What have you been doing all this time? Where have you been?"

Richard laughed again and began to explain all the things he had been doing, and she responded in kind. From there, they meandered from topic to topic, enjoying each others company for most of the rest of the night. As they talked, they wandered around the museum, taking in the different pieces and remarking on them. They discussed the art and found they were often in agreement on their opinions, with few exceptions. Towards the end of the evening, they found themselves alone in a wing of the museum that housed the Greek artifacts. As they stood beside a replica of the famous statue of David, Richard looked around surreptitiously and slowly, as if measuring, then cleared his throat.

Taking Yvonne's hand in his, he looked into her eyes and spoke in a low tone of voice, "you know, there's something I've been wanting to do all night, and I certainly hope you don't mind."

She was about to answer when suddenly, his hands were on either side of her face and he was kissing her. For a moment, confusion reigned in her head, but then his tongue slipped past her lips, and she involuntarily moaned back into his mouth. Two steps backwards later, and she was pressed against the side of the statue, the cold marble sending it's chill through the thin material of her dress in contrast to the heat coming off of Richard's body. Her hands came up to wrap around his waist, hooking into the muscles of his back, pulling him closer. The warmth that had been pooling in her lower stomach became an inferno. It was at that moment she realized that she wanted him badly, and she would have him. She rocked her hips forward into his and could feel his hardness through his trousers, which inflamed her even further.

As they kissed, their tongues jousting back and forth, slowly one of his hands drifted from the side of her face, down her neck, leaving little tendrils of flame on her skin as it passed. Down even further it dropped until the back of his knuckles scraped along the side of her breast. Yvonne sucked in a gasp and pushed her chest forward in an effort to increase the contact. As if reading her mind, Richard flipped his hand around and cupped the swell of her breast, his thumb coming to land lightly on her nipple. He ran it over her hardened nub, teasing it through the fabric. Her hands dropped and grasped his butt, pulling his hips in harder, his erection straining at his zipper. Without warning, his mouth came off of hers, and a momentary flash of disappointment went through her until his lips moved around to the side of her head and found her ear. He nibbled along it's curve and a moan of pleasure escaped her lips.

Soon, his other hand, which had been cupping her face still, dropped also, finding the bare skin of her leg where it showed through the slit of her dress. He ran his fingers and under the edge, trailing along the lower edge of her butt cheek. Her entire body felt as if it were on fire, and his touches only served to make it worse. His lips left her ear and traversed their way down her neck to the top of her chest. Her nipples pushed forward through her dress, aching in their need to be touched, and her entire being echoed the sentiment. The hand on her breast shifted slightly and she felt tips of his fingers working their way under the top edge of her dress seconds before he pulled it down, exposing her breast to his wandering lips. He worked his way around swell, giving kisses and nibbles all over before centering in on the nipple. The sudden heat from his lips and mouth covering the hard nub brought another gasp out from her.

Richard moved his lower hand from where it was stroking along the lower edge of her ass around to the front. His fingertips gently brushed along the front of her panties, the heat almost blasting though the material. She groaned slightly and let her head fall forward, resting on the top of his, smelling his shampoo and feeling the curls of hair against her cheek. His fingers pressed against her sex, her clit engorged and needing the pressure. She could feel herself getting light headed and swaying slightly against him, thankful for the fact he was still pushing her against the statue to keep her upright.

From the other side of the statue, they suddenly heard someone clear their throat. In a panic, the moved apart and hastily re-arranged themselves before coming out to see who it was. A lone security guard stood there a few feet away with a sheepish expression on his face.

"I'm sorry, folks, "he told them, "but the gala is wrapping up, and we have to make sure that everyone is out of the building."

Richard stepped forward, "that's perfectly fine," he looked back at Yvonne with mischievous expression in his eyes, "I think we were about ready to leave anyway." Taking her hand, he led her through the museum to the front entrance with a sure step, acting as if nothing had just happened. She felt a little puzzled at this. After all, she definitely had felt his excitement only moments before. Could he really turn it off that quickly? Once out the front door, he hurried her down the steps and, within seconds, had hailed a cab. Without saying a word, he hustled her into the back and climbed in after her. Using a minimum of talk, he gave the driver the address of a hotel just a little ways up the street before turning to her and studying her with those impossibly green eyes of his. He stayed silent for a minute before saying anything.

"Before we go any further, I want you to know that I fully intend to finish what we started," he said in a low voice, intended only for her ears, "but I won't if you don't want to."

Yvonne looked down briefly before bringing her eyes back up to meet his again, "I'll tell you right now," she said in just as low of a voice, "there is no way we are not finishing this," she ended with a smile, and reached out her hands to wrap around the back of his neck and drew his face in for another passionate kiss. The were still in an intense liplock when the taxi pulled up to the hotel. Quickly, they jumped out of the car and headed inside. A thought crossed her mind and she asked, "do you have a room here?" All Richard did was give her a grin and headed for the elevator with her in tow.

Three floors up, when the doors opened, he almost drug her down the hall to his room. With trembling hands, he opened the door and turned to Yvonne, about to say something. He never got the chance, however, as she shoved him into the room and slammed the door behind them. She grabbed him by the shoulders and guided him towards the bed, pushing him back until he fell onto. She stood before him, gazing down with her hands on her hips.

"I have to tell you something," she said with a half smile, "you have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this." Richard didn't reply, merely smiling at her in understanding. She raised her hands to behind her neck, where the straps of her dress were tied. Slowly, she pulled one of the free ends until the knot fell apart and the straps dropped away, exposing her breasts. He sat up and drew her into him. Her dress still hanging from her waist, his lips quickly found her nipple again. He went to work on one, then the other. When he would jump from one to the other, the slight amount of saliva left made her nipple pucker up even harder, the coolness contrasting with the warmth of his mouth. His hands slid down her waist to cradle her ass and began to knead them gently.

Yvonne draped her hands on his shoulders and let her head fall backwards, enjoying the feeling of his hands and lips all over her tender body. Bringing her head back up, she pushed on his shoulders until, once again, he was laying on the bed. She hiked her dress up and moved to straddle his hips, his still straining hardness only separated from her hot center by the thin fabric of his slacks and her panties. Even so, a thrill of passion ran through her. She stroked her hands down his chest, opening and spreading his jacket apart, then undoing the buttons of his shirt. She pulled open his shirt and, at the same time, pulled it from his slacks. Sitting him up slightly, she slid the jacket and shirt off, tossing them to the side and pushed him down flat again. Her fingernails ran lightly over his chest and brought a groan of pleasure from deep within him as she also ground her pelvis against him. With her hands spread across his chest, she leaned down and brushed her nipples over his exposed skin. Leaning down further, she crushed her breasts to him and planted her lips to his again. Her tongue snaked out and teased across his mouth before diving in. His hands came up to softly move across her back while their mouths continued to joust. Slowly, he drifted his hands downward until they were dipping underneath the bunched up material of her dress still around her waist. He began to push it down until, with a wiggle of her hips, the dress slipped off to pool around her knees as they rested on the bed. With a shimmy and shake, she managed to get the dress the rest of the way off, and it fell to the floor with a gentle shushing sound. Now, left only in her high heels and panties, his hands came up to grasp her ass.

Continuing to kiss her, he slowly rotated her body until she was lying on the bed and was hovering over her. He sat up and let his drift over her body, taking in the beauty of the sight before him. Richard then leaned down and covered one breast with his hand, and the other nipple with his mouth. Yvonne arched her back into him and moaned, the sound breaking the silence of the room. It was quite simply the sweetest music he had ever heard. He moved from one hardened nub to the other and back again several times before moving his way down her belly. He took his time wending his way down her taut stomach, stopping for a moment to dip his tongue into her belly button. She gasped again and giggled a little bit from the tickling sensation before he moved on again. He reached her panty line and skipped directly to her thighs, kissing and nibbling one then the other, working his way up and down. He would come close to the junction of her thighs, then dance away, teasing her almost without mercy. As he came close once again, her hips bucked upwards and his cheek contacted her still covered mound. The sheer heat she was giving off made his already rock hard member stiffen even further.

Moving his hands to the outside of her thighs, he glided them up the smooth skin of her hips. Once there, he grasped the edge of her black panties and pulled them down over her legs. Getting them to her feet, he maneuvered the panties over her high heels and flung them to the side. Kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed, he let his eyes make their way up those creamy thighs all the way to where they met. He was pleasantly surprised to find that she was completely shaven, the lips puffed out and glistened from the dampness, the clit peeking out from under it's hood almost shyly. Giving in to the urge, he leaned forward and placed a tender kiss directly on top of her mound. She shifted on the bed and a small cry erupted from her. Richard look this as a very good sign and delved into it more deeply, running his tongue from the bottom of her slit to near the top, lightly flicking her clit with the tip before moving back down again.

"Tease," he heard her mutter into the quietness of the room as her hands threaded their way through his hair.

He lifted his head and fraction to reply, "and you're enjoying it," he said with a little laugh, and flicked her button again with a little more force.

Her head tilted backward, "oh god, yes." From then on, words were not necessary, they let their bodies do all the talking. He continued to make love to her with his mouth, and she responded with excitement and passion. He worked his way up and down her lips several times before centering in on her hardened nub. He drew it into his mouth, keeping suction on it while flicking it back and forth with his tongue. Soon, she was writhing on the bed and he had to slide his hands around her thighs to steady her. Sensing she was near the edge, he redoubled his efforts, throwing himself into it even more. He drove her higher and higher, ever closer to the point of no return, until she stood on the very lip of the precipice. While she quivered on the tip of her orgasm, he slipped two fingers into her wet canal and curved them, stroking along the front of her canal. That was all she need, and with a cry of delight, her orgasm exploded and swept over her. Time seemed to turn itself inside out, and the only thing she knew was pleasure so intense that it was almost painful. As she started to come down from the peak, however, it became clear that Richard was not done yet, and he drove her upwards once again. With only his lips, tongue, and fingers, he pushed her over the brink over and over again until she was sure that she was going to pass out. Finally, she could take no more and pushed him away.

He sat back and gazed at her for a few moments. He had thought she was beautiful before, but here in the post-orgasmic afterglow, she had become simply radiant. Even as he looked at her, she shook head to clear away some of the cobwebs and sat up. Not saying anything, she reached out for his hands and pulled him to a standing position in front of her. From there, her hands were a blur of action as as she undid his belt and button of his slacks. In seconds, she had the zipper down and was pushing his pants over his hips. They fell away, landing in a pile on his feet and exposing his hardness to her, the head dancing and swaying in front of her face. He quickly kicked off his shoes and the pants, shuffling them to the side.

Yvonne reached out with one hand and wrapped it around the shaft, her thumb rubbing across the spongy tip, and bringing a groan from his lips. Leaning forward, she first placed a kiss on the head, then took it in her mouth. His hips twitched and a deeper groan escaped from deep within his chest. She took as much of him as she could into her mouth, sliding her lips up and down his manhood, using her tongue to tease the head and making the thing twitch and move in her mouth. Her other hand came up and gently cradled his testicles, rolling them between her fingers even as she increased the suction on his steel hard shaft. She kept this up until he could take no more and stepped back. Her mouth came off of him with a little pop, and she looked up at him in confusion until he stepped forward and took her shoulders in his hands.

He gently pushed her back on the bed again, and guided her up until she was lying fully out with her head on the pillow, her hair spread out and framing her gorgeous face like a halo. He moved over her and positioned himself at her entrance. He reached down and, grasping the shaft, slid the tip up and down her lips, lightly smacking it on her clit. She reached up and put her hands on the backs of his shoulders, her nails digging in slightly. With a slow push, he inserted the tip into her entrance and paused, getting used to the heat, before he slid in the rest of the way. Soon, he was balls deep, and she felt deliciously full from him. She could feel him move inside her, and she loved the feeling. She had never known it could feel this good. Beginning slowly, he pulled out until only the tip remained, then pushed back in, setting a steady rhythm. She raised her hips and wrapped her legs around his waist, matching his rhythm with her own. Suddenly, he slammed himself fully and deeply into her. Yvonne was not expecting this, but the sensation was so intense that she cried out. Richard started the slow rhythm again, only to punctuate it every few strokes with a hard slam. Soon, she was writhing under his body. He leaned down and kissed her even as he continued to stroke in and out, his tongue slipping into her mouth. She could faintly taste herself on his lips and tongue, and inly got more excited at the flavor. After only a moment of this, he broke off the kiss and sat up.

sdwpthwlkr
sdwpthwlkr
29 Followers
12