Tena Desai - Comes into the Fold Ch. 01

Story Info
Tena Desai earns her place in Romeo's harem.
3.4k words
4.38
11k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Word of warning: This is a 3-part story. Not all parts have the same amount of sex.]

***

"Are you fucking KIDDING me?"

Romeo was just about step on to the plane steps when he heard the indignant female voice behind him. He turned.

It turned out that the tour of Indonesia on which he was taking this troupe had been booked on two different flights. This was the second of the two and the business class had gotten full so one of the actresses had been booked in the economy class. Obviously, she didn't like that fact and challenged the girl who was in charge of travel.

They both looked up as Romeo approached them.

"What's the problem, Neetu?" Romeo asked the travel supervisor.

"Sir, actually, no problem..." Neetu started explaining.

"No problem?" Tena, the actress who had been slighted, jumped in "How can you even say those words? Sir, I will tell you what the problem is. You planned this tour 3 months in advance. I joined as soon as it was announced. This lady here has known about my travel for 3 months and today, just before getting on the plane she tells me that she could not get me a Business class seat and I have to travel in Economy from here to Jakarta!"

Tena stopped to take a breath and Romeo turned to Neetu "Is this correct?"

"Sir, there's no need for her to fire on me like that, it's only.." Neetu tried to conciliate her boss.

"Never mind her emotions. Are the facts correct as she has stated them?"

"Yes, sir, but..."

Romeo shook his head "I don't need a but, you have no idea how to treat an A-list heroine and you obviously missed the class on communication."

Even though his tone was calm and soft Neetu's face was turning white with each word that Romeo spoke.

"I am sorry, sir."

"No, I am sorry, Neetu. You are fired. Please talk to Gopi for your final settlement."

"But sir, please..."

Romeo had already turned, "Who's the second in command in travel?"

A pretty girl in a grey off shoulders top and a tight, sparkly micromini skirt stepped forward "I am, Sir."

"What's your name?"

"Anjana, Sir. Anjana Sukhani."

Romeo nodded "Anjana, you are travel supervisor from now on. See that this beautiful actress is treated with respect and dignity. Get her a seat in the business class."

She looked up at him with determination into Romeo's eyes "You might as well fire me too, Sir."

He frowned "Why?"

"I have been trying for the last 4 hours, Sir. There are no more Business seats on this plane."

Taking a moment to think he asked "Okay, give her my seat, I will go in Economy."

Quickly stepping up to him, Tena placed her hand on his forearm "Please, no, Sir! I feel bad. I am sorry I made a scene. I will go in economy, it's ok."

Shaking his head once, Romeo said, "No you won't, that's not how we treat our talent. I am sorry it came to this but there's no way I will put you in Economy for a 6 hour flight."

"Then I will come in the next flight, Sir, but please you don't stay back on my account."

Romeo turned to Anjana "When is the next flight?"

"In four hours, Sir. There are Business class seats on it. I have found already and asked the airline staff to keep 4 seats in reserve. I didn't know how this will break but I knew there will be trouble when Tena ma'am found out what Neetu had done for her travel."

"Good thinking. Okay, Tena, you take my seat, I will come on the next flight."

Just then Deepika Padukone stepped up to Romeo "But Sir, how can you stay back? If you don't go, I won't go."

Romeo smiled and slapped Deepika's ass "Shut up and get on the plane, slut. I will see you in Jakarta."

Deepika jumped then stuck her tongue out before turning around and climbing the plane steps.

Anjana spoke to Romeo "Sir, I would give my seat to Tena ma'am, but I am booked in Economy."

"And Neetu?" He asked with a slight frown.

"She wasn't going, Sir. I would take care of things in Indonesia."

Romeo said with finality "Anjana, you go with the group. Put Tena in my seat. I will stay back and come on the next flight."

Tena said like a stubborn child "No sir, if you are staying. I will stay and travel with you as well."

With a sigh, Romeo looked at her then smiled, "Ok. Anjana, you take my seat in Business class, take care of the group, Tena and I will come on the next flight. Send a car to pick us up at the Jakarta International."

Anjana said with a nod "Very well, Sir. Don't worry about anything. I will get these tickets adjusted and book you on the next flight then I will go with the group."

"Good. Come Tena, we have a little wait in our lives."

He crooked his elbow, she put her hand through it and walked with him toward the terminal building.

=====================================================

"Sir, would you like to order drinks first while you decide on the food?" The waitress asked deferentially.

Romeo looked across the table at Tena "Yes, Miss Desai, what would you like to drink?"

Tena put down her menu "Sir, I am very confused. So many choices. Please can you order for us?"

"It would be my pleasure."

Romeo chose a French red wine - Chateauneuf-du-Pape for them which got him an "Oh, excellent choice, Sir!" from the waitress.

After she was gone Romeo looked at Tena and said "By the way, you look stunning, Tena!"

She had had a chance to take a shower in the first class lounge and change into a short tank dress with noodle straps. It was not very deep but had a nice cleavage view. The back was half-bare except for two straps crossing each other. For that reason Tena was wearing a demi-cup strapless push-up bra.

Tena asked "So you know who I am, Sir?"

"But of course, Miss Tena Desai, you are an A-list actress!"

"I am not that famous, Sir. But it's so nice to be recognised by a real celebrity like you."

"Nonsense. You are a beautiful girl and a great actress. I am particularly fond of your excellent performance in the Marigold movies. The first one is my favourite."

"Why, thank you, Sir. You do make a girl feel good!"

"Not just that. I will tell you something that will prove I love you more than you love me." He grinned at the cheekiness of his own remark.

"Oh yes? And what's that?"

They paused while the waitress placed their wine glasses in front of them. He thanked her and got a sweet smile in return.

"When you had the London premiere of the second Marigold film, I was in London and I sent you flowers to congratulate you. There was a card with it that said..."May this be the first of your many successes...""

""...and may your talent shine ever more on the silver screen. I hope to be able to work with you some day. Your greatest admirer, Romeo."" Tena finished the lines.

Romeo raised his eyebrows and tilted his head "You did not forget me completely then."

Tena smiled and retrieved her handbag from the back of her chair. She took out a card and turned it to show to Romeo.

"Normally I keep it in a drawer with my other most cherished possessions but I brought it along on this trip to show it to you in Jakarta and thank you for your most kind gesture."

"Then how could you think I would not remember you?"

"Honestly, I thought some secretary had sent me the flowers and put some stock lines on the card that your company uses for all such occasions."

"My dear Miss Desai!" Romeo feigned shock.

"I know. I know. I am sorry. Now that I know the flowers and the card came personally from you I am even more grateful and thank you from the bottom of my heart!"

Tena extended her arms across the table and held Romeo's hand. He picked her hand up and kissed it gently.

"It was my genuine pleasure, darling, just as it is my great pleasure to be sharing this moment with you."

"And to think if it hadn't been for the travel problems, we would not be sitting here sipping wine like this."

Romeo lifted his glasses "To the stolen moments that make up this life!"

Tena smiled and clinked glasses with him "Do you always know the perfect thing to say?"

==========================================================

After lunch they walked around the airport concourse doing some window shopping.

"Oh, that looks so nice..." Tena stepped towards a shop on the other side of the path at the same moment when a people carrier airport cart decided to overtake them.

Romeo wrapped his arm around her and pulled her back quickly. Tena didn't get any injury except the daggers from the cart driver's eyes as he looked back at her.

"Phew! Thank you, Sir. You saved me!"

"Well, what are directors for! Shall we go look at that dress?"

"Dress? What dress? Oh yes, that dress."

It turned out that they didn't like the dress on closer inspection but there was another one on a mannequin inside the shop that took Romeo's fancy.

"I think this would look really good on you."

"Yes, I agree."

The dress was a yellow tube dress with sides that were just a series of thin string straps criss-crossing all the way from below the armpit to just below the hip where the dress ended. The material was a blend of synthetics which was soft to the touch and had some stretch in it.

"Would you like to try it?" Romeo asked Tena.

"Should I?"

"Of course. Let's find it in your size."

They did and Tena took it into the trial room.

"Sir, it's quite fitting."

"Show me."

She pulled back the curtain and Romeo felt his cock twitch in his pants. She looked damn hot in that skin tight mini dress. The material stretched in a very sexy manner around her fit, shapely body. The hem of the dress just barely covered her butt and stopped right below it. The breasts were supported and lifted up in a tantalizing display.

But the sexiest part of the dress was undoubtedly the sides which consisted only of criss-cross strings and nothing more. Her fair skin could be seen, and touched, through those almost open sides and the effect was gorgeously hot without being vulgar.

Reaching between the criss-cross strings, Romeo pulled a string that was white instead of yellow.

"What is this?"

Tena blushed "Sorry sir, with this bold dress I wasn't sure if I should wear the panties or not so I left them on."

"You should keep them off. They don't belong."

"Yes, sir."

She closed the curtain and two minutes later came out wearing her own one-shoulder dress and the yellow dress in her hand.

"What happened?" He was surprised.

"Nothing, I just looked at the time. We need to make a move if we want to catch that flight."

Romeo looked at his own watch and saw that she was right.

They got out of there quickly but not before buying that dress. Over her protests Romeo bought it for her.

After a hurried walk, they made it to the flight with minutes to spare. In the plane the seat arrangement was a 2-2-1 in the large first class cabin but the seats were not all in a straight row. The left two seats together, then two middle seats in the same row a little forward, in the right only one seat but on level with the left seats and slightly behind the middle seats of the same row. So nobody would be able to see their neighbours except for the two side-by-side seats. Because of their late booking their seats were in the last row of first class near the window. They were right next to the galley which blocked their view of the far-right single seat in the same row. It made for a private corner.

That suited them fine. Tena looked at Romeo with a seductive smile as she moved to take the window seat. Romeo took the seat to her right and set up his magazine and his Android tablet.

Soon the flight attendants came out with champagne and from then on it was like Tena and Romeo were sharing a private date. When the food came, they shared from each other's plate. Tena was curious about a potato-based snack on his plate so Romeo took a piece on a fork and fed it to her. Then he leaned in and kissed her. She closed her eyes.

He pulled back after the brief kiss though and they carried on eating.

[Bombay to Jakarta: Jet airways - 5.45 hours to Singapore, 2.10, wait, 1.55 to Jakarta]

After the service was cleared, the lights were dimmed in the cabin and some people slept while a few continued to read with the reading light on, but none in Romeo and Tena's row. She complained of being cold so he broke open the blankets and covered both of them. He held the tablet with his hands inside the blanket and they read a book together that he had mentioned to her while they were walking around at the airport.

Tena supported the tablet with her left hand from inside the blanked and with her right hand she held his hand under the blanket. Slowly she brought his hand down to her leg. She was sitting with knees bent up so his hand rested on her bare thigh. He slowly caressed her smooth, warm thigh, letting his fingers glide gently up along her leg.

Still holding the tablet with one hand, Tena leaned in and kissed Romeo's neck, just below his ear. He turned his face towards her and they kissed, a full-on, open-mouthed kiss with tongues dancing and breaths blending erotically. Tena opened her mouth and sucked his tongue deep into her mouth.

Without making much sound they had a long, hot, passionate kiss and came up breathless after what seemed like a long time. He turned more towards her and his right hand slipped down between her legs. Her pussy was bare and very wet. He pulled his head back and looked at her.

Pressing her lips to his ear she whispered "They didn't belong!"

Romeo looked into her eyes and Tena looked right back. They were both thinking the same thing.

Trying to make the least possible noise, Romeo extricated himself and went to the toilet which was close from their seats. Unfortunately, it was occupied. He stood next to the plane doors and waited.

One of the flight attendants saw him and came out.

"Sir, do you need a sleeping suit?" she asked.

"Yes, please." he had said no for it before but she just surprised him and he said the first thing that came to his mind. She brought him a set of pyjamas in a plastic-wrapped pack.

The toilet door opened and a guy walked out and went back to the Economy section. He shouldn't have been using the First Class toilet in the first place. Romeo cursed him in his mind and went into the toilet. He kept the door slightly open to wait for Tena.

Just as Tena came close to the toilet she ran into another flight attendant coming from attending to a passenger.

"Ma'am, there's another on that side. You can use that one." She said to Tena, thinking that Tena was waiting for the toilet.

"Oh, thank you." Tena said and went to the other toilet as the Flight attendant was going to the galley and could see if Tena stayed there or entered the toilet where Romeo was.

Romeo waited for 15 minutes then came out of the toilet wearing the sleep suit and carrying his own clothes.

"Sir, would you like me to make your bed?" A flight attendant asked him.

The first class seats could be converted into fully flat beds for sleeping. He saw that Tena's seat was already in the flat position. He let the FA convert his seat as well.

He slid into his seat and turned to Tena. She immediately leaned closer and they kissed again. And again.

After 20 minutes, Romeo tried the toilet again. This time he ran into a mother who was changing her little baby in the First class toilet. She also didn't belong there but the first class toilet was bigger and she was obviously taking advantage of sitting close to it in Economy in the bulkhead seat.

Not wanting to kick her out for his own carnal needs, Romeo didn't say anything and just went back to his seat. He was sure he didn't want to follow that baby in there afterwards either. Tena looked at him and raised her eyebrows as he got into his seat. He shook his head with a sigh.

Tena turned on her side and signaled him to join her in her bed. Slowly, he slipped into her bed and under her blanket. They hugged tightly and kissed. Tena clung to his masculine body with both arms and squeezed tight.

But after all it was an airline bed. It was much too narrow for two people no matter how close they were. Romeo turned on his back and pulled Tena on top of him. She moved until she was positioned just right and could feel his cock rubbing on her pussy mound. She ground her hips slowly and massaged his thick cock with her pussy through the clothes.

Reaching down with her hand, Tena hiked up her short dress and rubbed her bare pussy on Romeo's dick, with just his thin pyjama bottoms between their bodies.

She sucked on his earlobe and whispered "I want you inside me!"

"It will make too much noise." He replied also in a whisper.

"Don't you want to fuck me?" She demanded.

"I want to put a leash around your neck and make you my bitch. I want to use you so hard you can't walk for a month. But I don't want the whole plane to hear it when I claim you as my personal whore."

"Mmmm fuck! You can't keep turning me on with your words and refuse to fuck me at the same time. This is torture!"

Tena ground her wet, hungry pussy over Romeo's hard cock with urgency. Her tits were firm, her nipples were digging into Romeo's chest even through the clothes.

Romeo reached between her legs and pushed his middle finger slowly up into her wet cunt. Tena suppressed a moan and pressed her mouth to his neck.

A flight attendant passed by. They were under the blanket but her experienced eyes could see everything. They were not making a scene so she was not going to either. She noticed it out of the corner of her eye and kept walking.

Using only his fingertip, Romeo massaged Tena's g-spot and her body squirmed on top of him. She kissed him hard, pushing her tongue deep into his mouth while he fucked her wet, hungry pussy with his long finger, in and out, using slow but deep strokes.

When she came, her teeth clamped on the blanked to keep from screaming. Her fingers dug into Romeo's shoulders with her forearms under him. She collapsed as the orgasm slowly faded out.

"God!" She whispered in his ear.

"Oh, I don't know. I am just a mortal, a powerful director, but not God." He quipped.

"Well, you are my God, right from now!" She said and kissed him full on the lips.

Tena took her purse with her into the toilet and cleaned herself. She felt like the whole First Class smelled of her cum. She freshened up her face and fixed her dress checking for cum marks. She was okay.

After she came back, Romeo went in and changed into his own clothes. He wrapped the sleeping suit in a way that the huge cum spots Tena had made were wrapped inside, hopefully not to be noticed.

They were not too early as the flight attendants started asking for tea and snacks orders about 15 minutes later.

[End of Part 1]