Tena Desai - Comes into the Fold Ch. 02

Story Info
Tena Desai starts learning her place.
3.9k words
4.79
8.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though the first leg of their journey was almost 6 hours, for Romeo and Tena it had seemed to go by too quickly. Now they had an 88 minute wait at the Singapore airport where they would change planes.

As they were getting out of the connecting tunnel Romeo looked at Tena.

"Coffee?" He said.

"Love to!"

They found an airport cafe that seems to be slightly less crowded than others and found a table by the window. From here they could watch the information board as well.

He pulled her chair back, seating her by the window, then went to sit across from her. She raised her eyebrows.

"Are you getting shy now, sir?"

He paused and looked at her. She patted the chair seat next to her.

"I am cold, I want you next to me." She said with a playful neediness.

Romeo sat next to her and put his arm around her shoulders "You, cold? You were boiling hot half an hour ago."

She giggled.

"I wasn't hot. You made me hot!"

"Oh, did I?"

"And why were you so cold with me?" She complained.

"I was NOT!"

"You refused to fuck me."

"Only because I didn't want everybody to see me nailing you on that little aeroplane bed."

She came close to him, their breaths mixing with each other "Would you really put me on a leash?"

"Do you really want to be my bitch?"

Instead of answering Tena leaned in and kissed him hard on the lips. His hand went to her chest. He kneaded her soft breast as they kissed passionately with open mouths.

They parted breathlessly.

"Fuck! You do make me hungry!" Tena exclaimed breathlessly.

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes!"

"Yes, what, Sir?"

"Yes, I will put you on a leash and make you my bitch!"

"Mmmm. You do know my pussy tingles when you say things like that, Sir?"

"That just means you want to be my bitch as well."

"Oh, from a long, long time ago!"

==========================================

The flight to Jakarta was just under two hours from there, too short to try any hanky-panky, but the chat that Romeo and Tena had in whispers was definitely spicy and dirty.

"Would you leash me to your bed and make me sleep on the floor?"

"No, I would make you sleep naked at the foot of the bed with my feet resting on your naked body."

"Mmmmm, that gives me the shivers! What about your other whores?"

"What about them?"

"Won't they mind?"

"At me adding a new bitch to my stable? Not at all."

"It makes my pussy wet thinking about becoming a part of your stable."

"You still have to earn it."

"How will I earn it?"

"By being a good whore. Spreading your legs on my command. Sucking my cock. Drinking my cum."

"I will do all that and anything else you ask. I will worship your cock with my whole body. I will sleep with your cock up my ass if you wanted. Or wake you up by sucking your dick if you liked. I so badly want to belong to you!"

"Ladies and gentlemen. We are now about to land at the Jakarta International..."

========================================

At Jakarta International, Anjana Sukhani was waiting for them right outside the customs area.

She had changed into a white tube tope, covered by a loose crochet top with half sleeves. Her grey skirt reached down to her ankles but was slitted on the both legs right up to the thigh. The skirt was silk and fit tightly around her ass. It was easy to see that she was not wearing any panties.

"Welcome to Indonesia, Sir. Ma'am. I hope your flight was good?" She said taking the luggage trolley from him.

"Yes, it was quite good, Anjana. Have you had any rest? You couldn't have gotten here more than three hours ago yourself." He asked.

"Three and a half, Sir. And no, no rest but I am okay. I will sleep better after I get you settled in your rooms. Other members of the party are already settled in their rooms. Everything is fine."

"Good. Excellent work. How is the hotel?" Romeo asked getting into the car that Anjana had brought.

Anjana started to get into the front seat with the driver but Romeo took her wrist and pulled her to the back seat. He sat in the middle of the large back seat with Tena on his right and Anjana on his left.

"The hotel is good, Sir. But for some reason the organisers have booked you in a double room and other members of the team as well. I have explained that you need a suite and your personal girls will stay with you. They will have a suite ready for you tomorrow, but for now, I hope you won't mind staying in the double room just for tonight."

"That's okay, darling. I don't mind. As long as everybody is settled and happy, I would even stay in a single room. It's just a place to rest my weary bones."

"Thank you so much for understanding, Sir. I do apologise for the mix up. The local organisers insisted on taking care of the hotel themselves. Next time, I will take care of it myself."

"No problem, Anjana. I don't let the small things worry me. Neither should you."

"That's good advice, Sir. I am not worried now that you are here, I will be even happy when they have that suite ready for you tomorrow."

Romeo placed his hand on Anjana's back.

"You are a good girl, Anjana. Good job."

"Thank you, Sir. To be honest, Sir, Neetu ma'am was doing her best too, but these organisers were driving her crazy. Their English is not so great and they insisted on doing most of the arrangements. Neetu ma'am took over the flights arrangements at the last moment because they were messing it up."

"I see. Thanks for telling me that."

"You are welcome, Sir."

Tena spoke for the first time "I do feel so bad about that, Sir. I would like to talk to Neetu and apologise for making a scene."

"Time enough to worry about after the tour, darling. I may talk to her myself as well. She was not a bad girl, really."

Anjana said "Tena ma'am, you have a double room on the same floor as Sir. Please let me know if you need it changed or if you need anything else at all."

"No, no, it will be fine, Anjana. Thank you so much."

"It is my pleasure, ma'am."

The ride to the hotel took less than an hour at that time of night. Anjana sat close to Romeo with her body rubbing softly against him. She kept her legs open which made the skirt fall between them baring both her legs up to the thigh joints. She willingly accepted Romeo's hand on her thigh as it caressed slowly up and down.

On his right, Tena sat close to him and let her soft breast press behind his shoulder. His right hand was wrapped around her body, cupping her right breast and kneading it slowly while the three of them chatted.

===========================================

At the hotel, Anjana told the hotel staff she will come down again and fill in the registration cards herself after she showed Romeo to his room. Romeo said he didn't mind filling them himself, which endeared him to the desk clerk as she was used to seeing film producers and directors who threw their weight around. Tena followed his example and filled her own card and signed it.

"Anju, what do we have planned for tomorrow?" He asked when they were in the elevator.

"Most of the day is free for rest and taking care of jetlag, Sir, but you have a meeting with the organisers in the evening. The first show is on the weekend, in 3 days, so they will probably want to talk about rehearsals etc., I guess."

"Okay. Make sure the unit has a guide or something if they want to go sightseeing in Jakarta. Security arrangements as well."

"Yes, Sir."

"And arrange a breakfast on the terrace about 10 O'clock with my personal whores. Include yourself."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

"Am I also included, Sir?" Tena asked with a raised eyebrow.

"But, of course, girl." Romeo spanked her ass playfully.

Anjana giggled "I would be surprised if you were NOT in his collection by now, Ma'am. Ooops, sorry, I should not butt in."

Romeo slapped her ass with a grin "Yes, you should not!"

They reached their floor.

Romeo said goodnight to Tena at her room door with a kiss. She returned his goodnight kiss with passion and seemed disappointed when he went with Anjana to his own room.

"She really wants to be your whore, Sir." Anjana said opening Romeo's room door and holding it open for him.

"Can you blame her?" He grinned.

"Not at all, Sir. I mean who wouldn't? You are amazing!"

"Anju, close the door and come here."

She followed his command. He sat down on the couch and signalled with his hand. She quickly knelt down on the floor between his legs. When he pulled down his zipper, she immediately took the cue, reached in and pulled out his thick, meaty shaft.

No order was needed to make her start sucking it. She simply leaned forward and started licking the big, hard shaft from base to the tip. It reached a fully erect position quickly. Anjana took the hard, rounded cockhead in her mouth and started slowly pushing down, taking the fat, veiny, meatpole deeper in her hot mouth.

Romeo sat back and closed his eyes. With one hand he stroked her hair gently. Anjana knew this was her chance to impress the boss. She used all her cocksucking skill to give him a great blowjob. She moved her head slowly up and down to soak it with her wet, hot mouth. She used her tongue to stimulate the underside of his shaft while she closed her soft lips around it.

Anjana knew how to suck cock. And she knew the importance of making her boss happy. She started slowly but then started increasing the depth of her bobs. With each dip of her head she took more and more of Romeo's long, thick cock into her mouth. Soon she was sucking so deep that his cockhead started to hit the back of her throat.

She looked up at him and with slow deliberation pushed up and let the bulbous head of his cock pop into her throat. She held it there, confident and proud in her ability to deepthroat him without any gag reflex.

Then slowly she moved deeper. His cock was now buried deep in her throat and his precum was dripping down towards her belly. Romeo was holding her head with both hands, but he was not restricting or guiding her movements. That meant she was doing a good job.

When she felt his excitement increase she sped up her strokes as well. At the same time she reduced the depth, so now he was fucking her mouth only. Romeo grunted and his hips bucked as he came. His cock erupted inside her mouth and Anjana sealed her lips around his shaft. She drank every load of his cum like an expert and swallowed it smoothly.

Looking up into his eyes she smiled and continued to suck his dick. She cleaned it thoroughly by sucking it deep in her mouth and then licking the shaft from base to the tip.

Finally, when Romeo pulled his fingers out of her hair and let her up, she stood in front of him with legs open and her hands clasped behind her back. A model slut.

From the way she stood and where he was sitting he could see up under her slitted skirt. She had no panties on and her pussy was glistening with juices. As he watched a few drops of her pussy juices dripped on the floor between her high-heeled feet. He smiled.

"What time have you arranged the breakfast for tomorrow?" He asked.

"10 AM, Sir."

"Good. Come to me before that. I am going to nail you before breakfast." He stated as a fact.

"Yes. Sir. I'll report to you at 8, if that's ok, Sir?" She asked like a good whore.

"Yes. That's perfect."

He dismissed her and she went to her room. On edge, hot and happy to have reached in boss' list.

============================================

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Romeo had fallen asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow but then came wide awake two hours later. Not feeling sleepy any more he took out his Android tablet and started reading a book on Kindle. He knew what it was. Jetlag.

The knock on his door surprised him a little but during a tour there were all kind of situations that arose. He got out of bed and went to open the door. He was sure Anjana would be there with a situation.

Instead he found Tena Desae standing outside his door, wearing the yellow dress he had bought for her. She walked in and he followed her with his eyes. She looked dynamite in that dress!

Not only was it a short tube dress, barely reaching past her ass, it was really tight. The thin fabric was stretched taut across her chest and even more so on her butt. It wrinkled most sexily on her young, shapely body. The best part though, was the sides.

On the sides there were only these thin straps criss-crossing all the way up to under her armpits, they provided almost no cover. Her sides were almost 100% visible all way from below her arms pits to her upper thighs. And this time she was not wearing any panties. The dress hugged her ass cheeks in a superhot, ready-to-fuck display.

She waited while he closed and locked the door then did a slow 360-degree turn for him. He felt a stir in his pyjama pants as he checked her out.

Facing him again, she smiled "So, where's my leash?"

He pulled her to him and kissed her hard. She melted in his embrace. The kiss that started urgently only grew in hunger and passion. Tena pressed her body against his hard, manly frame with an all-consuming need like she could not get close enough to him. His hands roamed all over her body, caressing, squeezing, pressing her close to him. The dress barely covered her. His hands groped and played with her warm, sensuous body with a lusty hunger.

When they broke the kiss for breath, Romeo took a firm hold of Tena's hair and led her to the bed. She bent over quickly at his slightest gesture and opened her legs wide. Her slim, barely-dressed body looked amazingly gorgeous in the dim light of his room. He untied his pyjama pants and let them drop. He was not wearing anything else.

Tena arched her back and pushed her ass up, offering herself to be impaled. The dress was already too short and now hiked up another inch and there she was...wet, dripping and ready to be nailed.

Romeo stepped closer placed his precum-soaked cockhead on her pussy hole and drove in.

"Oh, maaaa!" Tena cried as the massive, meaty shaft sank several inches deep into her tight cunt with Romeo's very first thrust.

Giving her time to adjust to his fat cock inside her small, tight pussy, Romeo caressed her soft back. His hands moved around her slim body, moved under her and cupped her full, firm breasts. He kneaded them slowly while moving his hips slightly so his hard, throbbing dick started to grind on her pussy walls.

Moaning profusely with every movement of his cock inside her, Tena opened her legs even wider so he could fuck her as deep as he wanted. Romeo pulled out slowly until only the head of his cock was inside, then paused. She squirmed, craving him inside her.

"Sir! Please!" She begged.

He took a firm grip on her tits and crushed them in his strong hands, at the same time slamming his, thick, long cock deep into her wet, slick cunt.

"Aaaaaah!" Tena collapsed on the bed. Her tears started to wet the bedsheet next to her face.

She stayed in place as Romeo kept his grip on her and started to drill her tight pussy in and out with his massive dick. Tena moaned and cried with each thrust of his cock that shook her body.

And just then the biggest orgasm of her life hit her body like an earthquake. Her whole body shook so hard she felt like she was breaking apart. She sobbed and cried as she felt the heat of the intense orgasm bathe her body from head to toe. She could still feel his huge cock pumping her cunt but now it felt like he was taking her whole body, her mind, her very being. She surrendered completely!

The sounds that were coming out of Tena's mouth were uncontrollable and mostly unintelligible. They were more animalistic than intellectual. Her whole being right now was centred around this quake that was tearing her apart. But at the same time she felt like each fragment of her body was aglow with passion and joy. She cried as the curious blend of pain, joy, passion, hunger and weightlessness soaked her body and mind. She let go completely and simply hung there in the Ether a glorious, luminous, disembodied particle of happiness.

When she finally started to come down from the highs of that mind-wrecking orgasm, she began to feel Romeo's thrusts into her cunt again on a physical level. It turned her on to think that he was taking possession of her with each powerful stroke of his cock.

Curiously, just at that moment he pressed his lips to her ear and whispered "Who is my whore, Tena?"

Her heart leapt at the chance to say what she was feeling and thinking "I am your whore, Sir. Your personal whore! You own me completely, my Master. I am yours to use and possess as you like!"

Romeo slammed his cock hard into her tight little cunt and it exploded deep inside her. The heat of his potent seed hitting her centre kicked off her second orgasm. Tena bit her lip as the warm waves of pleasure started to wash over her body again. She kept her ass pushed up so she could take all of his load into her womb. His strokes were hard and masterful, with each stroke Tena moaned and enjoyed the ripples of pleasure that shot off from her centre.

After a gloriously long while during which time seemed to move in slow motion she felt him withdraw from her pussy. When he guided her down to the floor, she was ready. Kneeling between his feet, she turned her face up and started licking the mixed juices from his cock.

Tena licked the meaty, veiny shaft from base to tip and ate the cum of her director. Then she closed her lips around his cockhead and pushed her head down on it. The fat meaty stick slid deep into her mouth. She swallowed her director's cock until his cockhead was knocking at the back of the throat. There she stopped.

Romeo turned her face up and looked into her eyes "Show me what a good whore you are, Tena."

She took a deep breath and relaxed her throat. He pushed with his hips and the bulbous cockhead popped into her tight throat. She held it there, afraid to swallow more but intent on proving her worth to her new owner. Her heart was beating hard. With a conscious effort, she held on to his butt and moved her head forward. The throbbing meat pole pushed deeper into her throat towards her stomach.

Feeling like she was impaled on a sword, Tena held her position. She looked into Romeo's eyes and was pleased to see an approving smile on his lips. Encouraged by his approval she slowly started to move her head, fucking his throbbing dick with her tight, smooth, moist throat.

Slowly, Romeo pulled his dick out of her throat and completely out of her mouth. He signalled her to stand. She complied. He took her shoulder and turned her around. She stood with her back to him. An obedient, still, beautiful figure in a skin-tight, short, yellow tube dress. Her skin glistening in the dim light through the peekaboo pattern down the sides of the dress created by the thin straps. The dress was still hiked up and didn't cover her ass fully. She made no effort to pull it down.

His fingers found the zipper concealed in the design and pulled it down. Tena gasped as he bared her beautiful body with such authority.

And then he nailed her again.

This time he picked her up and laid her on his bed before mounting her. She quickly spread her legs for him to enter her. And he did, not slowly, nor gently. He just pushed his cockhead into her wet, dripping cunt and drove it home into her. Tena bit her lip at the pain that the massive beast of a cock caused deep inside her cunt again.

She breathed slowly as he gave her a few moments to get used to it. Then she clung to him for dear life as he proceeded to pound her hard and rough. She bit her lip, she bit his neck, she cried, she moaned and she screamed. He continued to nail her into the bed with powerful, hard thrusts showing her no mercy. He was claiming her as his whore and she knew it. She could feel deep in her heart that with each stroke of his wonderful cock she was becoming his property.

12