Tenant Secrets: Dave

Story Info
Wife makes secret with tenant.
876 words
3.66
33.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liliths
liliths
133 Followers

When our youngest graduated the room over the garage was available again. It was home for three of our children while they completed collage. It was almost strange to see it vacant. My husband wanted to use it for storage. It seemed to be a good idea at the time, until George hurt his back and was forced into early retirement. That's when the bills started piling up, mostly medical, and the only logical thing was to put the room up for rent and much needed income.

Several inquired for the room but in the end, we agreed upon a young college student name Dave. He was in his final year and needed a place away from the maddening dorm life where he could focus on writing his career Thesis.

Dave settled in quick and was soon like a second son to us. He was a big help when George reinjured his back and was hospitalized for two weeks and rehab for three weeks after. It also became the period of major change and secrets.

I was so stressed between work and home and worried about George's condition. I needed a break or something to just calm my nerves. Dave offered me a joint. He said it helped him during a many late night, studying for test and not to mention the personal problems between home and relationships.

"Doesn't that inhibit thinking and decision-making?"

"If you take enough. But that's any recreational substance. Otherwise it's a harmless relaxer."

He told me to save the joint for later and offered to share his bong. He said the device was design for quality and maximum results. We smoked a sweet tasting weed from his pipe. A few minutes later we were buzzed. I found myself babbling or rather complaining about my life, troubles and husband.

Dave listen attentively and said, "There's something to help with all that too."

"Really?"

We were sitting on his couch next to each other when he made the offer. He had me take a deep hit from the bong and hold it in a few seconds then let it out. It gave me a serious rush and for a few minutes I was light headed and a bit disoriented. When I regain my recognition, Dave's short's were off and my hand was stroking his cock. And he was glaring at me with serious expression.

"Now guilt will make you appreciate the life you have and sex will help. And it'll be our secret. Remember that's what they teach us collage folk... Right?"

I grinned and replied, "Social interaction physically can serve as an emotional relief, etc... Guilt, sex and secrets, Psychology 101."

Upon that note I went down him. His cock was bigger and longer than my husband. I figured it to be about 8+ inches long and 3 inches wide, uncut, clean and white. It had a strong musky Oder and the scent arouse me even more.

He was a handsome young man and I was a mature voluptuous woman. We both had a need. His for me was pure desire. Mine was no different.

My husband became impotent since the accident. My sexual frustration has been bottled ever since. Perhaps the cause for my stress and indifference. Now Dave had become the answer and snake in my garden of Eden.

I could only get half of him down my throat. We'd have to work on it later, but I was determined to have it all. But at the moment I needed interaction. We threw off our clothes and locked into position sixty-nine.

His tongue was magic and I was giving serious deep throat, but still unable to do more than half. It wasn't long before that wild tongue whipped me into a hard climax. I came and squirted into Dave's wanting mouth. I was completely spent. Before I could recover Dave rolled me over and climbed between my legs.

I went from exhaustion to complete and utter delirium. My pussy was so wet and ready his big cock slid into me non-stop all the way down to his balls sending my eyes rolling to the back of my head. Then he started to pump and from that point on I belong to the Son-of-Bitch.

I didn't return to visit my husband at the hospital that day. Instead, Dave and I spent the night Fucking and by morning he'd learn more about my body than my husband had in years. But I never missed a day afterwards out of guilt and to hide my infidelity.

Through the entire recovery period Dave and I met secretly and slept together as often as possible, which was quite frequent as I stop sleeping with my husband during his recovery. He required a room of his own for peace, quiet and isolation. At the end of this recovery my fling drew to a climax. Things return to normal and a few months later. Dave return to the dorm and soon after completed collage with a degree. We didn't attend his graduation.

Till this day my husband doesn't know about my infidelity. We since had other tenants for the room with stories of their own and secrets between us only. But that's another story for another time.

liliths
liliths
133 Followers