Tender, a Mother's Love

Story Info
Mother and son experience the carnal pleasures of taboo love.
9.6k words
3.95
73.7k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RocHogan
RocHogan
18 Followers

THE FORBIDENED KISS

It was a warm, summer night. Thad Goodman was sound asleep, as only a young 19-year-old boy with no worries can. He had already graduated from high school and was anticipating going to a small college on a football scholarship later that fall. His mind kept busy, wondering what to expect, excited at the challenges awaiting him.

A soft breeze pushed past the open window, gently blowing the curtains aside. The bright moonlight, contrasted sharply with the stark, black shadows of the night. The night sounds of crickets, birds, and the leaves rustling in the trees giving him assurance that all was right with the world.

In the hallway leading to his room, a pair of bare feet moved softly, almost gliding over the carpeted hall leading to his room. The door slowly opens, the hinges protesting in muffled creaks as it gives way. A form moves through the shadows, and sits at the edge of the bed, a pale arm, illuminated by the moonlight reaches forward, Thad's' hair is smoothed back by a thin, almost alabaster white hand.

One can't help but notice the long fingers, the well-manicured nails, the absence of any jewelry making the graceful hand almost an object of art. Thad stirs, but does not panic, there is no fear, as he feels the hand slowly work its way down the side of his cheek, and down to his shoulder. A strong shoulder, leading downward to his muscular arms.

The shadow bends forward, and places a soft kiss on his forehead. Thad hears the whispered, 'My son...'

Then as the shadow leans forward, nuzzling his neck, the hand continues its travel downward, caressing, squeezing, until it comes to the sheet covering his waist. It moves past this light obstacle and stops at his groin area, she discovers he sleeps naked. Now the shadow is kissing Thad past his neck, the hot tongue tasting his young flesh, he hears her breathing getting deeper, coming quicker.

Her hand finds the prize she so eagerly sought, she softly squeezes his testicles, even in his sleep, Thad gives a soft moan. Her hand travels upward and grasps the thick shaft of his cock, which, even in its flaccid state, hangs between his legs like a huge suasage. Her warm, passionate kisses continue downward until she is caressing his balls with her face, her tongue taking quick swipes. She parts her lips, and draws one of his nuts, in its leathery, wrinkled skin into her mouth. She plays with it, tasting it, then does the same to the other one.

By now Thad is semi-awake, he knows it's his mothers' mouth giving him pleasure. He loved the feeling she gave him, he loved the attention she paid to his cock and balls, almost worshipful. He knew, that tonight, she was on the path to fulfilling her most depraved fantasy.

Tonight, she would give him the 'Forbidden Kiss'. They had talked about it, but Thad was not convinced he could go through with it.

'Listen Thad, it's no different than a regular kiss with tongue.' His mom had said,

'Lots of people do it.'

'But mom, it's nasty, I mean, you are actually thinking of putting your mouth on my ass?' said Thad, unbelievably.

'And don't forget my tongue, son, my tongue is going to go in your ass too. I want to taste all of you before you go off to college.'

She said, looking at him as only a concerned mother can.

'I really cannot comprehend we are actually talking about doing something like this.' He said, shaking his head and looking down at his feet.

'Thad, look at me young man.'

She said, as she held his face up so he was looking at her.

'Remember the first time you saw me naked, the first time you touched my body, the first time we made love? Was that nasty, did it offend you? No, it didn't and we discovered true pleasures, and a deeper sense of love for each other, didn't we?'

'Well, this is no different from that, only it's more intimate than we've ever been. It is a total demonstration of the love and affection between two people son, and you know I would never hold anything back from you. I've never placed any limits on what you can do to me or with me.'

'Mom, I know that, but in my mind, I feel like I'm making you less by letting you do that.' He said.

'I mean, you are talking about putting your tongue up my shithole and licking it, mom, that's nasty'

She could see Thad was not convinced, and she knew she would be beating a dead horse if she tried to convince him otherwise.

'Ok Thad, let's do this. We'll stop talking about it, let's just forget it even came up, ok? Don't worry about it son, but I love you so much, I would do anything for you, you know that. I thought that maybe this 'kiss' would mean something special to you, you know, like the most intimate expression I could give you before you go out to meet the world.'

Thad moved close to his mom, drew her into his strong, young arms and looked into her eyes with his clear, deep blue eyes.

'Mom, I love you, more than life itself.'

Said Thad, his mom just looked back at her son, he was so grown up. She felt a sense of pride at the way he was talking to her.

'You've given me life, and I'm grateful, you've shown me the mysteries of being a man...how could I ever tell you how happy I was when you did that!' said Thad with a big smile on his face.

'And like you, there is nothing in this world I wouldn't do for you mom. I guess I can see why you would want to give me that 'kiss', but it's all so new and unexpected. Mom, I'm only 19 years old!'

His mom laughed, she threw her head back and laughed, satisfied that her son was desperately trying to cope with what she had just told him. But it was true, because of the intimacy they enjoyed, it was sometimes hard for Judith to not see her son as a grown man. This was the second year of their intimate secret, a secret so dark, at first, they lived like fugitives. Afraid someone would discover their dreadful covenant.

Afraid to give any sign of intimacy whenever they were outside the house, at times appearing almost cold towards each other. But no one had found out, no one knew, or had any suspicion. To the outside world, they appeared only as a young, widowed mother quietly raising her son.

And now here she was. Touching her sons' naked body, feeling his penis surge under her manipulations feeling it grow hard, increasing in length and thickness. The juices flowed from her pussy, her legs twitched as a small orgasm passed through the pit of her stomach. Her breathing got deeper and more strained.

She could smell his man smell as she nuzzled her face in the space between his thigh and his nuts. Her lips kissing, her tongue swiping a long arc almost to his ass. She continued with her hot, exploring lips, and wet tongue, setting off reactions in the boy that she knew only she could handle. She ran her mouth up the long shaft of his hardening dick, going to the very tip, licking and kissing the large, bulbous head of his cock.

Now Thad was awake, and enjoying the way his mom was slowly waking him up, making his dick get harder. His balls were tight, he had a lot of pent up sperm, and knew that his mother would soon relieve him of his load. His hands reached down, and he wound his fingers into her abundant hair. He pulled his mother's head up, and placing her mouth over his engorged member, slowly slid her mouth down on it.

Judith opened her mouth, and groaned as she was filled with her sons' cock. She loved it when he became aggressive. She hadn't taught him that, she guessed it was inherited from his father.

Her mouth went about halfway down, he tightened his grip on her hair and pushed his mother's head further down. Thad kept pushing her head down, feeling the length of his hardening dick going deeper into her throat. When he got to her gullet, he shook her head from side to side, and forced down more of his expanding manhood.

She let Thad use her mouth, his dick exploring around her cheeks, and down her throat, she gave her all to please him, and willingly opened her mouth even more, so he could use her mouth for his pleasure. The thickening length made her jaws open wider, he pushed in till only his balls were left hanging out.

'Lick my balls, momma. Lick them good, run that tongue around and get them good and wet,' said Thad, his breath now deeper, his excitement building up.

'Now, suck my balls in, I want my cock and my balls in your mouth, momma.'

Judith's' eyes opened wider, as she tried to force her mouth to accept the bulk of his balls and his half hard cock. She groaned, from the effort, and from the pleasure, but she was unable to take him all in. She felt the hot sting on the side of her face, the affected part started to crimson. Thad had slapped her, and he had slapped her hard.

'You may be my mother, but right now you're just my whore,' he said. He drew back his hand once again, this time he clenched his fist.

'You nasty cocksucker, you will take my cock and my balls in that foul, cum stinking mouth of yours, cunt!' he said, almost angrily.

Judith redoubled her efforts, motivated by the slap, wanting to please her son. She was grateful he had put her in her place and reminded her she was simply his whore. His whore to fuck, beat, slap, humiliate, or whatever else came to his mind. They had fallen into this roleplay after Thad had watched a porno movie where the pimp would humiliate his whores, and made them please him in the most bizarre manner.

Thad would sometimes make his mom walk around the house naked, doing her daily chores, taking the trash out the back. At one time, she took the trash out. She was completely naked. While she was out, Thad locked the back door, and then went to his room and laid down to watch television. His favorite program was coming up.

Judith banged on the door, and tried to find a way back in, but there was none. Giving up, she laid down, totally naked, on the little back porch to the kitchen. She could hear his television playing, she smiled as she heard his laughter.

Finally, the show as over, but he didn't come right away. When he did show up, Judith thought it was over, and started to go back in the house. Instead, he blocked her path. He had a bowl of cold leftovers, which he placed on the porch floor.

'No hands bitch, eat it like a dog!' he said, and then closed and locked the door. He turned off the lights and walked away.

Tears streamed down her face, as she fell in a heap. After a while, she wiped away the tears, and slowly went to her hands and knees, and started to eat the left overs, naked, humiliated, and cold. It was almost three in the morning when he unlocked the door and let her back in.

'Mom, fix me a sandwich, I'm hungry.' He said. He said it almost as if nothing had happened, as if it didn't matter that his mother had been locked out, naked, exposed for all the world to see. He didn't care, she was his whore, and whores were meant to be treated that way.

Everyone in the small town knew her husband had lost his life in a tragic way. He had been an engineer, one of the brightest and best. His skills and knowledge were in demand. He had been offered a very lucrative position with a foreign company. The high-risk assignment was in the jungles of the Amazon for a new dam project. All went well.

Then two years later, he wound up missing. The story she got was this; he had been assigned to a forward camp to do some seismic testing, a lot of the porters refused to go with them, saying the designated zone was far too dangerous because of the fierce tribes in the area. But money talks, and in a poverty-stricken area, money can be a very persuasive means to accomplish the end.

It was the second week of the expedition, and the company had heard no word from them. They found a young army officer, who accepted a small bribe and quickly rounded up his men, and some volunteers, setting off early the next day.

They came back four days later. They brought back three dead bodies, or what was left of them, in makeshift body bags. One was presumed to be Judith's husband, all were unrecognizable. The men had been tortured, mutilated, and decapitated. The autopsy showed they been kept alive, long enough to endure the torment of the burnings, the deep, severe cuts, and amputations. They were all buried in the local cemetery.

The company had made generous settlements with the families, even providing college trusts for the children. Then all was quickly swept under the rug and nothing more was heard.

Judith mourned, cried, and tried to find answers to how someone could be so cruel to another human being. She found none, there were no answers, for who can deduce the workings of a primitive mind?

The years passed, Judith got used to living alone, stayed single and watched Thad grow. Then, he turned 18. Thad's room was across the hall from the bathroom. Judith had her own bath in her master bedroom.

It was on this morning, that she noticed the beginning of Thad, turning into a young man. She saw him that morning, naked. He stopped, waved and said, 'Morning mom.'

It was during that brief encounter, that she realized he would soon be a man. The revealing image was etched into her mind, of her son naked, and the sight of his cock. It was big, he had taken after his father in that respect. Nick would have been proud.

She remembered Nick, Thad's father, and even though it been such a long time ago, she still remembered their first night of intimacy, she was 18 and he had just turned 19.

They were both still in high school, she was on the pep squad and of course, he was a senior and played football. They started talking after a few out of town games, and made it a point to sit together on the school bus on the way back. At first it was just nervous talk, then, quick furtive touching under the team blankets. But it was on the way back during one exceptionally long ride late at night, when she got her first touch of a man's cock.

They had won the game, but now, all the excitement had died down and most of the students were asleep. The bus drove on in the pitch-black night, the bright headlights illuminating the road. The interior lights were all either turned off, or were dimmed. It was the perfect setting for what would happen next.

Under the cover of the blankets, Nick had just finished exploring her wet pussy, rubbing her clit until she exploded in a muffled climax. Her hard, deep breathing, was partly smothered by the thick blanket. She had never experienced anything like that. She made a promise to herself it would not be the last time.

'Have you ever touched a dick?' he asked, whispering close to her ear so only she heard what he said.

'No silly, never. Why, are you going to let me touch yours?' She asked, not really sure she wanted to, but curious enough to try.

'Listen, I'm going to take it out. I'll stroke it a few times to get it hard, then you reach in and touch it.' Said Nick, busy opening his zipper under the blanket.

'Oh yea, it's getting hard, now put your hand around it, and slowly stroke it up and down.'

'Hard, grab, stroke, whatever in the world could he mean by that?' thought Judith. She cautiously reached under the blanket, her hand traveling slowly. She was excited by the prospect of holding a man's cock in her hand for the first time ever. She was also concerned at what her reactions would be when she did.

She was familiar with the male and female genitalia, and God knows she had seen enough baby dicks as a baby sitter. But she had never seen, or touched a grown man's cock. She even liked the sound of it, 'Cock." She said under her breath. Now came the moment of truth.

It was totally unbelievable, beyond her wildest imaginations, her hand had found his dick, and she was wrapping her hand around it! She wanted to scream, she wanted to pull back the blanket to make sure she was not holding a baseball bat!

But no, it was a living organism, and it was thick, and it was growing! It was so thick her fingers barely touched, as she grabbed the hard staff, tightening her grip on it.

'Easy, don't rip it off. Now, just slide your hand up and down it.' Hissed Nick between clenched teeth.

Judith did as she was told, she couldn't help it, she was totally mesmerized by what she held in her hand. She wanted to look at it. Her free hand fumbled around her purse.

She found the little pen light she kept for emergencies. She pulled it out and then turned towards the blanket slowly raising one side.

'What the hell do you think you're doing?' whispered Nick, quickly pushing the blanket down, and looking around nervously. Everyone was asleep, and unaware of the little drama unfolding just a few seats back.

Judith straightened up, she leaned in close to Nick's ear and said, 'If you don't let me see it, I'll never touch it again.' Judith said flatly.

'You're crazy, you can't just light up a flashlight and start a tour of my dick!' said Nick, alarmed at what Judith was trying to do.

'Look silly, everyone is asleep, the driver has his eyes on the road, even the chaperones are asleep. ' she said, 'Now if you won't let me see it, then you can bet I'll never, ever touch it again!'

And with that statement, Judith quickly dove under the blanket, turned on the light and gasped. Her hand went over her mouth, it was the most amazing thing she had ever seen. His cock was hard, sticking straight up from its mound of reddish pubic hair. Her eyes traveled the full length of it up and down, up and down. She smiled

'Nick Goodman, you have got the biggest, most beautiful cock ever!' she squealed, barely containing her excitement to a harsh whisper. For the rest of the trip, Judith pumped his dick slowly, fast, hard, softly, and played with it till they arrived back at the school.

That night, she kept smelling the scent of his cock on her hand. That night Judith Lomond glowed from the experience. She made up her mind that she would listen carefully to the other girls, and would learn what they meant whenever they said words like, 'suck', 'blow', 'cum', 'rubber', 'eat', swallow' 'deepthroat' and the list went on.

At her tender age, (as an 18-year-old high school senior) Judith would become an expert in the oral arts. She dedicated her time and efforts into giving the 'best head' in school. It wasn't long before she was the most popular girl in school.

By the time Nick came back, she was already 23, and was a full-time music teacher at a private school. They met again, found they shared many of their original interests, fell in love and married. Almost two years later, Thad was born. He was only 5 years old when his father ended up missing.

Her thoughts strayed back to when she had seen her sons dick for the first time, and realized he would soon not be her little boy anymore. All that night, Judith struggled with the image of Thad's cock, she wanted to suck it, to swallow his hot man juice. Just like she had done to so many horney young boys.

Then, after a significant event in her life, she switched to adult males, strong men, grown men, rough men. Men who would use her body in the most perverse manner. Men who would take a perverse pleasure in using a young girls naked, and willing body. She had been fucked roughly, sometimes taking two men at the same time.

They used all her holes for their pleasure, and she let them do it. She would completely give up her free will, and let them fuck her obscenely, perversely, and without mercy. Before long, it didn't matter what their age was, as long as they weren't boys. Her mind wandered back, and she remembered why she had switched to men. It all had to do with a relative during the holidays.

She remembered the man an uncle, young and strong. He had been the instigator of her sexual 'rebirth'. It happened during one winter, when some out of town relatives had come over to spend a week at their home to celebrate the holidays.

RocHogan
RocHogan
18 Followers