Tender Afternoon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally reaches into her gym bag to retrieve her Android. "What's your number, Pamela?" she asks, furtively glancing at Pamela's huge bingo-bongos that are presently cleaved and straining mightily against her Aigner raincoat. Amazingly, my girlfriend's razor-sharp nipples are also poking through.

Awesome.

"What's your number, Sally?" Pamela says.

Awesome, again! Score a service break for my girlfriend!

The blonde is taken aback. I guess no five foot two inch petite woman who looks like Winona Ryder with 32G jugs has ever confronted her; Pamela did so with ease and I'm so proud of her.

"Well," Sally says, "okay, Pamela. It's 631.633.0812. You didn't write that down. I guess you memorized it? You're not going to forget my number, are you?"

Is that desperation I hear in Sally's voice? It's fucking most uncharacteristic of such an athletically-gifted woman. I'm impressed! Little Pamela has intimidated a high jumper.

"No, I won't forget. It's association," Pamela says after not writing down Sally's number. "631 is Long Island, 6 equals 3 plus 3, and 0812 are the years Barack Obama won the presidential elections."

"This bimbo is highly intelligent," I say to Sally. Pamela and I take the opportunity to plant our first public kiss. It was a just a peck on the lips, yet it delivered the message.

"I'm liking it," Rosie says, staking her claim on Sally by placing her hand on her friend's long upper thigh.

"Yeah," Pamela says. "I guess all four of us are liking it."

"It's adding up," Sally says, stealing a kiss from Rosie as their eyes linger. "Tell us more, Short Stuff."

"Evie, take this chapter," Pamela says.

As I prepare to speak, I suddenly freeze. I've caught a scent around us. At first I thought it was just me as the curves of the high jumpers in their tightass bikini track shorts have aroused my smoking cunt. Yet, I recognize how I smell, and I intimately know Pamela's musk, and there's a...a...

I can't describe it, but I'm rather certain we all four have smoking cunts!

Why am I surprised? I guess it's like two straight guys sitting around Pamela and me with erections?

No, it's much more different than that. It's beautiful, in our own way. Four women, gorgeous women, conversing, laughing, flirting, touching, kissing, anticipating sex. What a lovely moment this is!

"So, we're at Coffee House," I finally begin. "A cute guy helping a barista is looking our way and is fidgety and agitated. He throws his towel down and heads for the men's room. Pamela noted his crotch was all knotted up in a big way. Well, that's all I needed to hear. My girlfriend holds my latte and I followed the knot through the men's room door."

"So impetuous, Evie!" Rosie exclaims. "My kind of girl."

"Thank you. I like to think of myself as opportunistic, especially after I saw his 13 inch cock - "

Sally whistles. "Wow! That might make me straight."

"Well, Sally," I say, "I was straight then, so I unbuttoned my Aigner raincoat to provide impetus and serviced him."

"Let me get this right," Rosie says. "You, Evie, met a guy in the men's room at Coffee House with a 13 inch whang and jacked him off? Do I understand that correctly?"

"Yes," I say. "That was mid-morning and I had been disillusioned by small cocks fall, winter, and spring, so I just did it. I fell for the immense dick."

"Coffee House from this day forward will always have a greater meaning for me," Rosie says.

"Did you fuck this guy?" Sally asks.

"About an hour later," I say. "I invited Trevor - "

"Wait," Rosie says. "His name is Trevor and he has a 13 inch dick and he ends up in your - "

"House," Pamela says. "Evie's house. I was there, too."

"Okay. Here it is," Sally offers. "Trevor with the huge cock and Pamela with the Tits Endowment with a capital TE are in your house, Evie. That is awesome!"

"Who did you do first, Evie?" Rosie asks.

"Trevor," I say. "I fucked Trevor. It was good. Really good. Then, I thought Pamela fucked Trevor because the insides of her thighs were shiny."

"Pamela," Sally says. "Did you or did you not fuck Trevor?"

"Yes," Pamela says. "I fucked Trevor. Uh, Sally, Rosie, this is cathartic for us, but will you also some time in the near future submit yourselves to true confessions?"

"Yes, we will," Rosie says after consulting Sally with The Lover's Look. "But, I guarantee you our truth will not hold a candle to your truth. No way."

"It gets better," I say. "Because I was then sure Pamela fucked Trevor, I kicked her out of my house. Then, Trevor got all fucking weird and aggressive, so I retrieved my Glock 9 millimeter - "

"Okay," Rosie says. "You own a gun, Evie?"

"Yes. He was so crazy scary I aimed it at his cock, released the safety, adjusted my aim a foot to Trevor's right, and pulled the trigger. Trevor bolted out the door. He thought I blew his scrotum to the moon and back - "

"You're a scary, ballsy bitch, Evie," Pamela says. "I like that, girls, so I begged Evie to invite me back to her home. I entered. We embraced and hit the shower. Now we're lovers. Questions?"

"You know?" Rosie says right away. "I gotta tell you. I'll be honest with you two. Sally and I are usually able to assert our sexuality with young, inexperienced women like you. I hope you're not disgusted with that. It's the way the game can be played. And, is often played. However, Pamela, you're no one's fool; you're silky smooth, babe. And, Evie, you're a fucking crazy bitch who discharged her Glock toward some guy you just fucked. That is wild. And, hot.

"I speak for both Sally and me when I say we're straight up with you two. We're attracted to you both. May as well admit. It's the tits. Both of you. Believe me. It's a match made in heaven. We all have something to offer. We rock B-cups, but you're not six feet tall with three foot legs. And, we, all four of us, are basically naked as we speak. I sense how much you like our track shorts. Oh, yes. They're hot. And, you sense how I've already removed your coat with my eyes, Evie.

"Just believe this, ladies: no strongarm tactics here, Pamela and Evie; if you honor us and call it a draw, we'll consider ourselves lucky."

"We gotta go now," Sally says. "Sorry to say. I'm primed right now, and you both are, too. Pamela, you have my number. I hope you call. We'll get re-primed, I guarantee. You've been propositioned. It'll be fun."

"Excuse me." I say. "I'm an ex-400 meter sprinter with long legs and D-cups - "

"I know," Rosie says.

"The question is: are you two high jumpers?" Pamela asks.

"Yes," Sally replies.

"I knew it," Pamela says. "I've never done sports, but I knew it! We'll call. Don't wait up, though."

******

I can't speak now because my mouth is occupied by Pamela's large areole and thumb-sized nipple on the business end of her right tit. No exaggeration: Pamela's boobs are as big around as volleyballs. And, they're firm, preventing me from palming the ball. It takes two hands to steady each tit; not only have I never experienced anything like this, I've never experienced any person like Pamela.

The volleyball tits are not proportional with Pamela's petite five two frame, and that's just fucking wonderful! I love that asymmetrical aspect between her top and bottom. However, after she courageously backed down Sally at Boney's earlier today, Pamela, with that display of guts and her 32Gs, has definitely become white fucking hot in my book.

Considering everything, her brilliance, her focus, her beauty, her awesome disproportionate fucking electric toasters, and her intangibles, like how she's working her sex toy dildo over my flaming hot spot clit right now, Pamela is my perfect partner and I'm going to be with her forever, or until she breaks it off with me, at which time I will beg her to take me back.

There are infinite ways a woman can make love with a woman. Presently, I'm feasting on Pamela's gigantic tits, one after the other, so my face is just below her chin. Pamela is only five two and therefore has a height deficit such that she can't comfortably reach my pussy with her hand without disengaging her volleyballs from my mouth. She's enjoying the sucking, also, very much so, as she has told me her nipples are über-sensitive. So, to repay me for the afternoon of pleasuring her cunt, Pamela is massaging my hot spot clit with the aforementioned sex toy that's long enough and bent enough to also penetrate my cunt that's been gushing my lube forever.

How convenient!

All involved are tied in one huge knot and firing off orgasms one after the other. The sex is so inexplicably remarkable I the mathematical economist have completely lost track of the number of times I have come. And, Pamela, the one with the open mouth, has not found an end to her first orgasm. Credit this to my assist; Pamela is enjoying my lips on her volleyballs and is dripping love juice all over the right hand of mine that's massaging her smoking hot pussy.

Maybe we'll have an opportunity to discuss Sally and Rosie at some appropriate juncture, but for now, we're...

"I love you, Evie," Pamela says breathlessly. "I do."

"Well, I love you, Pamela!" I exclaim, maybe with too much enthusiasm.

"Don't stop sucking my tits, my woman. You're an awesome lover, Evie! I'm hooked!"

I love it when a plan comes together.

******

To be continued...

12