Tender Domination

Story Info
Power play between two equals.
2.7k words
4.43
23.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took her hand and guided her into his bedroom. A large poster size queen bed took up the center of the room. It was covered in a soft black and red quilt. The only domestic feel to the room. The walls of the room were painted black with only a few unframed black and white photos randomly hung about on the walls. One had to step close to the photos to tell what they really were, from entering the room they could have been innocent little animals or pretty nature scenes. Up close they were nude photos, various women and men, sometimes in nearly unimaginable positions acting out various sexual acts. It was a room for sex and sleeping. Bedrooms in general really weren't required to fulfill any other purpose but this one screamed sex even louder than other bedrooms she had been brought before.

Whenever he brought her into his bedroom, it was a cue that they were to engage in some hardcore type of sexual play. Sometimes she came over to his place and they would just hang out in the living room. He would fuck her on the couch, on the counter, or in various other places. He fucked her in the bedroom too but when he led her in there it usually wasn't just for straight sex. Sometime of harder play would be taking place. Harder play could mean anything from him strapping her onto the bed and whipping her or him laying her down over his lap and spanking her a few times. It was symbolism for him to not do those type of acts anywhere else in the house. Symbolism that the harder acts only consisted of their bedroom life, not what he thought of her outside of that. She liked that. Made their S&M kink seem far more human.

Just in crossing the threshold of his bedroom she could feel the energy of the place totally change. One minute it was soft and quiet the other minute it was buzzing with loud anticipation. Or maybe that was just her heart. She always got so excited being led into his bedroom. It was custom for her to not talk while entering the bedroom until he addressed her. It was his bedroom and it was unspoken that whatever happened in the bedroom would be of his own command and that he would be disappointed in her if she was to think or do opposite.

She had no idea what she was in store for today as he led her into the center of the room over to the bed. His bedposts were free of any bondage straps so she didn't think she was going to be tied up. And he had given her a major spanking the other day. Her ass was still lightly sore from it and he never pushed when it came to leaving marks on her body. He seated himself on the bed and she stood in front of him, waiting to be addressed or asked to sit down next to him. She kept her eyes focused downwards on the floor, as she had automatically been taught to.

"Take off your shirt for me." He finally spoke up to her. She raised her eyes up to look at him, he nodded his head at her, giving her no clue as to what was going to happen to next.

She pulled her shirt off in one fluid motion and let it drop to the floor. Then she focused her eyes back downwards and kept her arms straight against her side, avoiding any urge to cover up her small tits. From her downward gaze, she saw his arm bend down to pick up her fallen shirt. She peeked her eyes upwards just a little bit and saw that he had taken her shirt and brought it up to his nose. She smiled lightly at him and he smiled back, ignoring her little fall out of character. But she loved the game so she immediately forced her eyes back downwards, keeping them stationed on the floor even as she saw his feet vanish across the room. She heard the familiar sound of the drawer opening where he kept his play toys.

"Cup your breasts for me," he was back in front of her. She first cupped her small breasts in her hands, making a little circle with her thumb and forefinger around her nipple area. Her nipples automatically hardened as she did this. Then her eyes darted up to see what he had in store for her.

He was holding small metal nipple clamps in his hand. She felt her body shiver as he ran the cold metal clip against her nipple. Then he was using his left hand to pinch her first nipple, tightly, twisting it between his fingers. She started breathing deeply, her body tightening up and her pussy growing wet. She moaned when he finally took the little clamp and stuck it onto her nipple. It pinched tightly against her hardened nipple but she liked the feel of the pain. He repeated the same process on her other nipple.

"Take off your pants," he said when he finished clipping her nipples. She bent her hands down, cast her eyes on the floor, and slid her pants off her legs. She felt his hand go into her hand as she focused her weight on one leg, removing the pant legs fully from around her feet.

"How's my little pussy doing?" he asked her. His voice was all velvet sweetness. She loved him addressing her like she was his property.

" It's doing good." She told him, not quite sure what to say.

"Spread it open for me," he commanded.

She was growing even wetter as her fingers went down to her pussy and pulled her moist little lips open. She bent her waist back to give him a clear view of her hole.

"Hold it open," he was moving across the room again. She could hear his drawer opening. Her body was shivering and her breathing was getting deeper. She was getting so turned on and her clit was begging for attention but she wouldn't dare move her hands to brush against it. Not until he told her to.

"Look at me," he addressed her. She looked up at him and saw that he had a red dildo in his hand. "Mmm, you want this inside that wet little pussy," he asked her. He brought the dildo up to his lips and his tongue darted out to lick the top of it.

"Please," she begged. Her wetness was dripping down her thighs now.

"Mmm, it's a real big dildo," he brought it past his lips and began sucking on it, watching her intently.

She moaned, still holding her wet pussy lips as her body tensed up and imagined what that would feel like inside of her. Her nipples with the heavy little clamps on them seemed to hurt even more.

"All lubed up." He pulled the dildo out of his mouth and ran it between her legs. Her pussy was aching to brush against it. Her body arched as she felt the shiver of the soft dildo running along her thigh.

Without warning he fucked it up into her hole. It ran uncomfortably past her fingers and she had to struggle not to fall backwards. It was a big dildo and it hurt going into her but when he started to fuck it inside her she nearly fell to the floor moaning.

He stopped fucking the dildo inside her and asked her how it felt. "I feel..very full" she told him. "That's exactly what I wanted," he responded with.

He was sitting on the bed now. She was standing there with the dildo shoved up in her pussy, using her strong muscles there to keep it inside her like she knew he would want her to. Her nipples were aching.

"I want you on your knees, lovely." He spoke the words calmly but she could hear the excitement in his voice. "Don't lose the dildo," he added sternly.

She slowly bent to her knees, holding her lower muscles clenched so the dildo remained inside her. It fell out a little but was big enough to stay more than half way inside her wet depths. It hurt to bend down and have the dildo inside her at that angle.

"Look at me, sweets" he commanded to her, once she was stationed on the floor, her knees pressed against the hard wood and her thighs held open. Her eyes ran upwards to look at him. He was unbuttoning his pants, sliding them down to reveal his nice long hardened cock. As she saw his cock the only thing she could think of was the feel of that dildo fucking into her.

"I want you to suck me off while you keep that nice thick dildo inside your tight little pussy," he then told her, stroking his cock lightly in his hands. "Can you do that, little girl, can you give me a nice blow job while keeping your pussy muscles clenched along that hard dildo?" His hands were moving up and down his cock faster as he asked her this in his husky sing song voice.

"I can do it," she told him. And she would do it. It would be difficult to keep the dildo up inside her, and it was hurting her to keep it in but she wanted to please him. She liked a good challenge.

She slowly moved herself forward and with her small hands took his cock into them. "Mmm, baby," he was already moaning just as she started to stroke him lightly, adjusting her lower muscles to accommodate the dildo as she would lean her mouth over his cock.

As her tongue darted out to lick along his head, she felt the dildo slide down a little out of her pussy. Just that little movement inside her felt good and she let out a full deep breath of warm air against his cock.

She was feeling like a wicked little slut, on her knees like this before him, with her nipples tightly clamped, aching, and her pussy stuffed full of the thick red dildo. She delighted in the feel of his hard cock twitching in her mouth as she took him in deeper. Using her hands she guided his cock inside her mouth to rub along the inside of her smooth cheek.

He fucked his hips up and his cock was filling her mouth even farther, running past the inside of her cheek, going down the back of her throat. She automatically started to gag and in that moment she feared the dildo would slip out farther. She arched her head up and let his cock slide back along her tongue; panting and gasping she quickly drew air into her lungs and furiously started sloshing her tongue all around his slick head.

Still catching her breath, she used her hands to guide his cock out of her mouth and while stroking him she began licking along the underside of him. She could feel some of her pussy juice sliding past the dildo and dripping down her thighs. She furiously began licking his cock and running her hand upward to cup his balls.

She held his cock along her cheek; she was rubbing it against her smooth chin as her head moved lower to take in his smooth hairless balls into her mouth. The dildo was arching into her as she leaned down and sucked gently on his soft balls. She was moaning loudly now and she wanted to feel him back in her mouth so she jammed his cock back into her warm mouth and continued to suck on him.

"Baby, I'm about to cum now," she heard him murmuring above her. She continued sucking him as fast as she could, her mouth and tongue sloshing against him.

Then he was gently prying open her mouth and pulling his thick cock past her

ips. "You're always a good cum swallowing slut. Let me cum elsewhere on you, babe, this time", he told her.

Her nipples were stinging and her pussy was straining against the dildo lodged inside her. She was even more hot and worked up from tasting his cock inside her mouth. All she could think of was feeling and tasting his hot cum spurt on her. "Cum on my face," she begged him, her eyes looking up at him.

"Oh yeah, that's my little slut," he was smiling and looked absolutely delighted at her suggestion. She watched him stroke his wet cock a few times and she automatically opened up her mouth, waiting to take his cum inside her. "Close those lovely little lips," he murmured. He was leaning over her now, positioning his cock in his hands just a little above her mouth. She obeyed him closing her mouth, her tongue darted out along her lips to taste the leftover bit of his precum that her lips were wet with.

"Now close your eyes, honey," his voice was soft and husky. Her eyes automatically closed and she waited a second, her breathing seemed to stop. From faraway she could feel her sore nipples and her tight pussy clamped around the dildo. Then she heard him moan passionately and his hot wet cum was landing along her cheek, over her nose, dripping down her lips. Her tongue darted out to catch the cum that was falling down her face.

"Oh thank you. You're such a good little slut." He was beside her now on the floor, holding her shoulders and pushing her hair along her back. She opened her eyes to look at him. He was smiling brightly at her and she smiled back, wondering if she looked silly with his cum all over her face. "You look like a beautiful little cum slut," he told her as if reading her mind. His hand reached out to pull some of the cum off her cheek and he brought his wet fingers over to her mouth. "You like being my cum slut?" he asked her as she licked up the cum he was feeding her in his hand.

"Uh-huh" she murmured. She moved her hand upward to pull a gob of cum off her other cheek. She licked it off her fingers.

"You do a great job getting me off," he was speaking gently to her and his hands were massaging her shoulders lightly. "And you even kept the dildo inside of you," he proudly noticed, his palm gently bumped it up a little farther inside of her.

Then he was hugging her, his strong arms pressing her against his chest and his big hands running over her hair. "Such, a good little slut," he was murmuring into her hair. Her nipples hurt pressed up against his chest like that. She pulled away and finished sucking her fingers clean of the cum from her face. He held her back, his hands still lightly massaging her shoulders. "How do you feel now," he asked her with light concern.

"I'm sore," she told him. He chucked lightly and bent forward to undo the clamps on her nipples, causing her to gasp lightly.

"Such lovely little breasts," he was now using his hands to lightly massage her tits, carefully running his fingers over her bruised nipples. "Thank you for being such a good slut," he was now slowly pulling the dildo out of her." And this is my treat," he said holding it up to his nose, inhaling deeply and then bringing it down to his mouth. "Mmm," he was moaning as he started licking and sucking her juice off of the dildo. "You taste so good," he told her, taking it out and then bringing his tongue back to lick each and every side of it.

She blushed and felt herself nearly glowing as she watched him suck off her juices from the dildo in such obvious enjoyment. He made her feel like a little kid, passing her first school test or something. Then she was back in his arms as they wrapped around her and she couldn't do any more thinking because she was pressed so firmly and comfortably against his strong bare chest as he lifted her up and brought her onto the bed. He was nuzzling and murmuring all over her. His hardened master demeanor had faded now, as it tended to after strenuous sexual play and now he was just doing all he could to ravish her. She closed her eyes and enjoyed being held and massaged by her lover.