Tender Love Hurts Ch. 03

Story Info
Brook is such a slut.
2.2k words
3.53
21.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: Sorry to disappoint anyone, but there isn't a whole lot of sex in this chapter. You've been warned. LOL)

~ The night of the dance ~

Jade and Kyle arrived when the dance was already in full swing. The dance was held in the high school gymnasium. Jade immediately noticed Erik talking to Bob and Chad. Luckily Brook appeared to be no where in sight. Erik looked up, seeing Jade across the crowded room and a strange look crossed his face as he saw his ex-girlfriend Jade on the arm of Kyle Boyn. Erik just stared for awhile, then he turned on his heel, going to speak with the d.jay. Jade could hardly drag her eyes off of his gorgeous face. Jade's heart nearly stopped beating when a certain song came over the speakers suddenly loud and clear. The song was "Attack of the Heart," and Jade had no doubt that Erik had requested that particular song in memory of their summer-love.

Flashbacks of that summer suddenly paralyzed her. She could see Erik as he was then. He was younger... and so different. Yet even then, he was so very handsome. She could remember walking hand-in- hand along the beach and the sound of that song playing on Erik's radio. It was a memory too wonderful to be forgotten. The memory was so vivid and so special; it was very difficult for Jade to remember and to think of what might have been. The pain of having lost Erik was something that still continued to haunt her greatly.

Things had gone sour between Erik and Jade once autumn had come. Erik had taken up with a bad group of friends. Chad, Bob, and the others were only interested in booze, drugs, and loose women. Jade had never fit into that crowd. She definitely didn't have a place in the wild life-style of smoking, drinking, and hell-raising that Erik had now immersed himself into. And on one cold November night two years ago, they had ended their summer romance and had gone their separate ways.

As she stood there on the dance floor next to Kyle, Jade could remember Erik's last words to her then. "I care about you too much to expose you to my new way of life.... that is why it's over, Jade," he had said. Jade hated how those words echoed in her head again and again, even now.

That cold night Jade had cried her heart out and from then on she survived on the "what ifs" and the "what might have beens." She knew she could not live that way anymore. That's why she was here at the dance with Kyle. Either she would break Erik out of his trance and remind him of what they once had... or she would find some sort of happiness without him.

Jade suddenly had so much more hope now. Erik had played THEIR song! She didn't want to dance with Kyle to hers and Erik's song. She made up some excuse to Kyle of how she wanted to sit this one out. Then, after the song had ended, the d-jay played another song from that same summer. This one was called "Blue is the Sea." Erik and Jade's first kiss had been on the beach as that song had been playing.

Just as the song had began, Kyle turned to Jade, asking, "Ready to dance?"

"Y--- yes," Jade agreed reluctantly as she managed a smile for her date.

Jade gave Kyle her hand and together they went to the dance floor. He pulled her into his arms, holding her close as the music played. Jade found Kyle to be an excellent dancer, but Erik was the best. At the beach parties they had attended, they had danced together many times.

As they were dancing, Jade noticed Erik staring at her with Kyle, intense jealousy in his blue eyes. Her plan was slowly working... and Erik looked soooo angry. Jade moved her body closer to Kyle's, closing her eyes to block out Erik's intense glare.

Just then, Erik came up to her and Kyle, tapping Kyle upon the shoulder. "Could I cut in here?" he asked in his deep raucous voice.

Kyle turned, looking at Erik. Kyle was honestly glad to have Erik cut in. He had attended this dance with Jade just to make Alicia jealous. He was disappointed that Alicia had not shown up to see him dancing in Jade's arms.

"Sure," Kyle agreed softly, leaving the dance floor and going to sit down at a table with a few of the guys.

"Hi, Erik," Jade spoke, gazing up at him. This is the closest they had been in proximity in ages. Jade felt the blood rushing thru her veins; she wanted to be in Erik's arms soooo bad.

Erik's strong arms bound around her waist, and Jade's face became flushed with desire. She moved to place one of her hands upon his shoulder as she caressed the softness of his hair which he was growing long. At first they danced rather far apart with their eyes locked together. Then Erik suddenly pulled her closer as her other hand instinctively rested upon his wide chest. She could feel Erik twining his hands thru her hair and the curly strands were capturing his fingers. When the song ended, his mouth brushed against hers lightly in the softest, most tender of butterfly kisses.

"See ya," he then said, going off to talk to Bob and Chad. Jade could only stand there staring after him. How she wanted more! How she wanted him! "Jade," she heard a voice say. She turned, seeing Kyle had joined her on the dance floor once again. Her mind elsewhere, she went back into Kyle's embrace. The entire time she danced with him, her eyes were on Erik. She watched out of the corner of her eye as Erik left with his friends. She couldn't have been more disappointed. After a couple more dances, she asked Kyle to take her home.

~<>~

Brook waited in the bushes outside, seeing her twin sister leaving Nik's place. Brook snuck in through the back door. Several other nights in the past she had come over for some "fun." But that had been before Alicia had met Nik. Now Nik didn't seem interested any longer, and it made Brook very, very jealous. She was determined to steal Nik back from Alicia. She wouldn't need Erik Daniels anymore, as long as she had a man like Nikolas Tarrick. Someday Nik would be a rock star and have bunches of money... and by then Nik and Brook would be married and living their perfect lives. Then she could always see Erik and his friends on the side.

Nik was laying there naked on his waterbed. From the looks of the bed, it was quite obvious what he and Alicia had been doing. "Brook, what the hell are you doing here?!" he demanded, pulling a sheet over himself to cover his to-die-for naked body.

"I'm here to pleasure you, Nik. I'm better than my sister. I know EVERYTHING you want," Brook said to him in a husky voice.

"No doubt you do... but I'd much rather have your sister. It's rather fun to teach her what I want in bed. She's actually better than you, Brook... at least she isn't as loose as a two-bit whore. So, you better leave," Nik said in a growl.

"But---- but... Nik, I am gonna have your baby," Brook burst out, making tears come to her eyes to make it seem more believable.

"My baby? Think again, Brook. You have slept with half the guys in town. If you are pregnant, who knows who the unlucky father is. But you still claim it is mine. What should we do about that?" asked Nik with a chuckle.

"Nik, you better marry me. The baby needs a father," Brook whimpered, crocodile tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I'm sure it does... but not me."

"What do you mean?!" Brook hissed. "You mean you don't believe me when I say the baby is yours?"

"You're damn right I don't believe the little brat is mine! I can't have any children, Brook! I had a vasectomy two years ago!"

"Ohhh myyy Gawd!" Brook gasped out, looking suddenly guilty about the whole "baby-scheme." "I--- I never saw the scars..."

"Ah-ha! Gotcha! I KNEW it wasn't my kid! I bet you are not even pregnant! Good-bye, Brook. Get the fuck out... and never come back!" Nik growled, turning over in his bed toward the wall.

"Nik!" she gasped, touching his bare shoulder.

"Ah, hell! What now?" he sighed, turning over to look at her.

"I want you!" she said, passion in her eyes as she lifted her blouse over her head, revealing her bare breasts. She began to twist and tug at her nipples.

"Damn you, Brook!" Nik growled, pulling her down to him on the bed. He began to kiss her with deep, hungry passion as he squeezed her breast in his hand. He opened her legs with his knee, gliding a hand down to her soaked pussy. His mouth slid down, tasting and biting on her hard nipples. He began thrusting three fingers in and out of her very wet pussy.

"You're the best fuck I ever had," he stated, as he mounted her, plunging his cock into her as hard as he could. He fucked her forcefully, anger in each and every one of his thrusts. This little bitch was going to ruin everything he had with Alicia; he was certain of it.

~<>~

To her great shock and surprise, Alicia awoke after having had moony dreams of Kyle. It had been well over a month since she had dated Kyle. Alicia was very much involved with Nik, why was she still having sexy dreams of herself with Kyle?! Before she had a chance to crawl out of bed, Brook came in, announcing that she had spent the night with Nik... and they certainly weren't sleeping! Looking at her sluttish sister, Alicia was furious! She smacked her sister across the face, yelling out, "You stupid SLUT!"

She quickly threw on some clothes, ran out of the house and went over to Nik's to have it out with him. She stormed in without even knocking. Nik was lying on the sofa eating a bowl of cornflakes and watching T.V.

"Nikolas Tarrick, did you have sex with my sister?!" Alicia demanded.

"I don't think that's any of your business, LITTLE girl. So what if I did?! Maybe I am getting bored with you..."

"Nik, you make me sick! How could you have?! Just after you and I...." Alicia sobbed, both angry and hurt.

"Hey, what gives you the right to come in here and tell me who or who not to have sex with? So I had sex with your sister --- that doesn't change anything," Nik responded in a hard, cold voice.

"I hate you, Nik. You made love to me... I gave you my virginity, and I thought you cared, but you obviously didn't. All you care about is yourself and your needs. I never want to see you again, Nik. You've ruined my life," Alicia said in a choked voice as she turned to leave. As she was headed toward the door, she turned to say one last thing. "I hope you have fun fucking my sister."

"Alicia ~ angel, wait!" Nik called out, but she ran out the door without even looking back.

~<>~

Although they had a fight, Alicia turned to Jade for comfort. Jade was on top of the world after last night's dance, and it suddenly bothered Alicia that Kyle may be the reason for Jade's euphoria.

"Alicia, what is wrong? You look as if you have been crying your heart out," Jade asked in concern as she caressed her best friend's hair in an attempt to soothe her.

"Uhhhh... how was the dance?" Alicia asked, wiping away her hot tears.

"It was absolutely wonderful. Erik danced with me... and he kissed me!"

"Super!" Alicia said, giving Jade a little smile.

"Alicia, did something happen with Nik?" Jade asked hesitantly, cause it was very obvious that Alicia was greatly upset.

"Brook and Nik--- well, they--- ohhhh, you know... they fucked like dogs," Alicia said solemnly.

"Ohhh myyy Gawd, no!" Jade gasped. "You must feel rotten!"

"I do! Jade, I thought he loved me! But now he claims he is bored with me. Ohhhh... I am better off with Kyle," Alicia said sadly, fresh tears gathering in her eyes.

"Ohhh Alicia, I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do?" Jade asked gently, sorrow shining in her eyes for her friend.

"Can I just have a hug?" Alicia whispered, letting the dam break as all the hot tears came spilling forth.

"Shhhh, Lish. Come here," Jade sighed, pulling Alicia into her arms, letting Alicia cry on her shoulder as she caressed Alicia's hair. As she held Alicia, Jade let out another sigh. After a few minutes, they pulled away from each other, just staring into each other's eyes. All of Alicia's tears had dried. Alicia realized maybe it wasn't Kyle she wanted now... maybe it was someone else.