Tender Love in Tennessee

Story Info
A man and his women in the mountains.
1.2k words
3.73
11.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes it isn't about being tied to the bed, being gagged or any other hard-core type of sex. Sometimes it is okay to want to have sweet tender lovemaking.

What I want is to tell you about a time when I had the sweetest and most tender love making session I had ever experienced.

It all started when we decided to take a getaway weekend to Tennessee, we wanted to take in the fresh air and mountains around pigeon forge. We wanted to hide ourselves away from the rest of the world. We wanted to enjoy the company of each other. We had booked a cabin for two up in the mountains for a three-day get away weekend. When we arrived Friday afternoon we just looked from our deck the amazing view we had. Simply fantastic it gave me an idea and a surprise for my lady one I think she will enjoy. We then walked back inside and sat down on the sofa in front of the fireplace. We sat and just talked to each other. I then got up and went to the kitchen and grab us both a glass of wine and a blanket. I handed her a glass of wine and layer down a blanket in front of the fireplace. We laid and drank wine together just looking and feeling the warmth of the fire. I leaned over to kiss her.

In doing so I wrapped my arm around her embracing her body up against mine. I held her tightly not wanting to let her go. I went from kissing her lips to her neck. I pulled off her shirt and undid her bra. Letting her breast simply hang out in front of me. I touched her breast and kissed her nipples before licking them. I continued to kiss her body until I got to her pants. I unbuttoned them and removed them from her body leaving her in front of the fire topless and in lace underwear. I told her to lie on her stomach, as I wanted to give her a nice gentle massage. As I began to massage her back I leaned up and whispered into her ear I love you and want to please you. I want to take the tension out of your body and relax you. I continued to massage her body working the knots out of her back. With my body up against hers just looking at her was turning me on.

As I massaged her shoulders I began to grind my body up against her body causing her to turn over and pull me into her. She gave me a kiss and whispered into my ear saying I know what you want. She helped me remove my cloths. Working her way from my shirt to my jeans slowly removing my clothing. She looked at me said I know you want me, but you must wait until the morning. She said in the morning you can do with me what ever you want. For now we can please each other but no sex shall be had. She placed her body on top of me and grinds her body on my dick causing me to become harder and harder after each rock of the body. I stayed on my back enjoying myself. She got on her knees and sat on top of me. All I could see was her lace panties in front of my face as she bent her body over and began to please me with her mouth. She took my cock and placed it into her mouth. She would twirl her tongue around my cock. Causing me to become extremely erect and sensitive to her touch. She could tell I was getting closer and closer to cumming she slowed herself down causing me only to want her to do more. She then stopped right before I was about to explode. Turned around and said that is enough for tonight and that it was getting late.

I couldn't believe she was just going to leave me like this. We then laid down in front of the fire and fell asleep in front of fire with her head on my chest. All I could think about was how much I wanted to finish. I remembered her words of you can do what ever you want with me in the morning. I thought to myself we have such a beautiful view from the deck, I bet the sunrise is amazing. I knew what I was going to do with her. The next morning I woke up right before the sunrise I picked her up half asleep and placed her in a chair outside with a blanket wrapped around her. She began to wake up as I kissed her on the lips. I told her I wanted to see something. She opened her eyes to a beautiful sunrise. The sky was golden. She got up from the chair and walked to the edge of the deck stretching her body by leaning on the deck and pushing her ass into the air.

I walked up behind her placed my arms around her and slide a hand into the front of her lace underwear. I began to massage her clit a she began to moan. I had her place her arms on the deck railing to help her support herself. I slide her panties off. Pushing my body even closer to hers. I had her stare into the sunrise as I got behind her as she stood. I had her stick her ass out as I placed my cock into her pussy and with a slight push I glided into her wet pussy. She began to moan as I thrust into her pussy. After each thrust the sky became brighter and brighter. The rams of sunlight began to cover our bodies just as I wanted to cover her body in my cum. I continued to push fast and deep. Each thrust her moaning became louder and louder.

We could both feel are bodies coming into sync with each other. Each thrust caused her Pussy to tighten around my erect cock causing me to come closer to cumming inside of her. I could feel her body begging me to cum, as we both knew this would cause her to cum. I continued to thrust changing my pace to go slow and deep causing her body to smack against mine. I reached around and rubbed her clit as I continue to push my cock into her body. Her moaning became even louder she begged me not to stop I continue to rub and thrust as she began to cum I had to hold her body up so she wouldn't collapse. I continued thrusting causing her orgasm to intensify. I could feel myself about to explode and with one more thrust I could feel myself shooting my cum into her pussy.

Each thrust caused more and more cum to shoot out of my cock. I stood behind her exhausted. I walked her back to our chair and we laid next to each other covered by a blanket taken in what was left of the sunrise. I kissed her and said I love you and we still have many more sunrises to celebrate together.