Tender, Loving Care

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and looked at the card on the first bouquet, it held a single word: 'Please?' I went to the next one, same message. I went to the next, and the next, and the next one after that, they all said the same thing. I did the only thing I could think of, I called my mom.

~*~*~*~

My night went by exactly as I thought it would: fast as hell. Before I knew it, it was 7 am and it was time for me to go home. I was well on my way to my four days off and I was damn happy about it. When I got home, I ran to my bed and jumped in it. I grabbed my pillow and screamed inside of it. I couldn't believe my luck: three days later and Synyster Gates: lead guitarist for my favorite band was still thinking of me. I felt as if I could float away at any moment.

When I finally came to my senses, I went out to my stuffed car and began to carry the flower bouquets inside. Three trips later and every countertop in my small apartment was covered, some end tables as well. It was very colorful and new, a pleasant change from my drab and neutral surroundings. Most of all, it made me think of Syn. I remembered his smile and the way his dark eyes seemed to brighten a bit every time he saw me. It could have just been wishful thinking...

I took a shower and finally got around to eating some breakfast. By the time I took the last bite of my breakfast sandwich, I was definitely ready to hibernate for four days. I put my phone on the charger and slid beneath my blankets. It felt like every muscle in my body was aching, but that's what 12 hour shifts do to the body... it was proven!

As soon as I closed my eyes, my phone began to ring. Frustrated, I picked it up to see who was calling. It was a number I didn't recognize, so I silenced it and laid back down. A few minutes later, it was ringing again. "I don't know you!" I said aloud and silenced it again. As a final attempt to sleep, I covered my head with a pillow. Yet again, the phone rings. Realizing that I wouldn't be able to go to sleep without answering the phone or silencing it, I picked it up and pressed the talk button.

"Hello?" I grumbled, not bothering to play polite. I was fucking tired!

"I hope you like the flowers," a familiar voice said into my ear.

I sat up, wide awake. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. "Syn?" I said, my voice full of hope.

"Yes, Madame Dollface! How many guys send flowers to you at work?" he said, I could hear his pout through the phone.

"None, actually. Well, there wasn't anyone until you," I said shyly.

"Well, Dollface, I'm glad I could be your first and that I could make you happy! I'm just gonna throw this out there: if you agree to go out with me sometime, I could make you happy all the time," he said, not knowing he had me at "Hey Mickey!". "What do you say, Kia? You wanna make me really happy and agree to go out with me?"

I was smiling so hard, it felt like my cheeks were about to fall off! It was painful, but it was a good kind of pain. "Yes, Brian, I would love to go out with you," I said with a nod of my head that he couldn't even see.

He was quiet for a moment and said: "Really? Uh... Awesome! Um, when are you free?" he asked sounding boyishly nervous, like he was surprised that I finally said 'yes'. I could tell that he was planning on having to bring in some sort of 'heavy artillery' to get me to change my mind.

"I'm off for the next four days, that's the awesome thing about working three days a week," I said chuckling.

"Fucking sweet!" he exclaimed, "I wanna see you as soon as fucking possible!" He used obscenities so loosely but he was so well-mannered simultaneously. How the hell was he able to do that?

I was so happy, I thought I might burst. "I just got off work, I am about to go to sleep for awhile. After that, I'm all your's," I said with a smirk. What the hell was I doing? I was fucking flirting!

"Easy, Dollface..." he said in a low, soft voice, "You can't say things like that to me, I'll take it the wrong way."

I blushed, I knew what I said but I didn't expect to be called out on it. "Oh, sorry, Brian, I didn't mean anything by it," I said, about to die from embarrassment.

"Nonsense, Kia, you saying that 'you're all mine' is a great fucking thing... no matter how I decide to take it," he explained, "Have you eaten? I would love to take you to breakfast."

"Yeah, I've eaten. I made myself a breakfast sandwich when I got home. All I really need is sleep right now, I'm a real bitch when I'm tired" I said, yawning.

"Alright, Dollface, save my number and call me when you wake up... immediately when wake up. As soon as you open those pretty, brown eyes, I want you to call me," he said, his voice sounding seven layers of serious.

"Okay, Syn, I will. I promise, but can I ask you something?" I said succumbing to another yawn.

"Yes, Kia, anything you want," he said sincerely.

"How did you get my number?" I asked, interested to hear his answer.

"The same way I got your address: Google! Alright, call me later, bye!" he said, he hung up the phone laughing.

"Creeper," I said as I saved Syn's number and put my phone on the charger. I was still smiling and my cheeks were on fire! I laid down and wrapped myself in my blanket. I thought it was pathetic how I wanted to fall asleep already so I could wake up! I closed my eyes and, for the second time, drifted into a Syn-filled dream.

12