Tender, Loving Care Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lotioned my skin, put on my clothes, and slid my feet into some plain, white flip flops. Very casual, very Denny's. Right before I began to fuss with my hair, I heard my cell phone ring. I ran to see who it was... it was Syn.

"Hello?" I said into the phone breathlessly.

"Hey, Babe, can you come open the door? It's hot out here!" he said and hung up.

My heart was beating a million miles per hour... I looked around my small apartment. It was clean, but it suddenly seemed so bland. I was almost embarrassed of my lack of creativity. Synyster Gates in my apartment? It just seemed unreal. After few moments, I heard knocking on the door. 'It's now or never', I thought to myself as I swung open the door.

Standing before me was a very sexy Brian Haner, Jr. wearing a simple black, t-shirt that clung to his body in the best way, some dark grey jeans, and some dark grey Nikes with a black swoosh. His hair was spiked every which way and he had a look of pure lust in his eyes. I watched as a bead of sweat rolled from his forehead and down along his strong jaw line. I silently thanked God for making this a hot summer.

I watched as his dark eyes rolled over my body as mine had just done his. I felt my pulse quicken under his probing gaze. I wanted him so bad, I could hardly think straight! He broke the intense silence.

"You see something you like?" he asked, staring into my eyes with such intensity that I couldn't look away. I nodded absently. "Good, because I do, too," he said as he dove into my lips pushing me back into my apartment and kicking the door shut behind him.

Oh, my God! Is this really happening? I thought as he pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it to the floor...

12