Tender, Loving Care Ch. 04

Story Info
Meeting the band.
2.2k words
4.81
12.8k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww, I'm honored," Syn said, giving me a sexy smirk. I was absolutely terrified to know what my mom had said to him.

"Why?" I asked, dumbfounded, "What did she tell you?"

"Oh," he said, walking over to me nice and slow, "I believe she said something about you talking about 'me and my band' for years now..."

My face flushed... this was one of those moments when I could absolutely die of embarrassment.

"Yeah... so what?" I asked, walking away from him.

"Aww, Kia... you're blushing," he said, following me and running his calloused finger along my heated cheek.

"Brian, stop it!" I said, smacking his hand away playfully.

"It's cute," he said, pushing me backwards on my bed and pressing kisses on my bare stomach down over my covered mound.

"Syn..." I groaned as he pulled my basketball shorts down over my thighs. I felt an electrical current everywhere he touched me... it was addictive.

"Kia..." he whispered against my soaked pussy. He reached his left hand up to stroke my nipple as he lowered his hot mouth on my clit.

"Fuck, Syn!" I screamed as his skilled tongue bathed my slit. I began to buck my hips, pushing my dripping pussy in his face. He stilled my body with one hand as he dipped his tongue inside of me.

"Damn, Kia," he groaned as he sloppily slurped my wetness, "You taste so fucking good."

He slipped two fingers deep inside of me, angling them to perfectly stroke my g-spot. I screamed his name as I squirted my juices into his waiting mouth. When I finally came down from my high, he looked at me and smirked...

"You know what?" he asked, " I think it's time for you to meet the band."

~*~*~*~

"Gates! Quit tongue-gagging her and bring her ass in here!" A tall, lanky man with his black hair cut in a funky hairstyle shouted out the open door. Jesus Christ, it's The Rev! I could hardly contain myself!

"Alright!" he shouted back. He had me pinned against his car, dominating my mouth with his. It all started with him getting me mentally prepped for the rest of Avenged and ended with this.

"You ready, Dollface?" he asked, planting a final kiss to my swollen lips. I nodded, though my heart was pounding uncomfortably in my chest.

He wrapped a protective arm around my waist and walked me up the stairs. He opened the door and escorted me through it.

"About fucking time!" Jimmy yelled, making me jump. Before I knew it, he was beside me, taking my hand in his and placing a small kiss on it. He moved like a snake. "And who is this delectable creature? I'm Jimmy." He winked at me.

"She is mine, James," Syn said, staring daggers at him.

"Your what exactly, Brian?" Jimmy asked, raising an eyebrow.

Syn opened his mouth to reply but was cut off by a short man with blond and black hair styled in a Mohawk bursting in the door. Johnny fucking Christ!

"Sorry I'm late," he began but stopped when he saw me, "Hello," he said, winking at me and prolonging the 'o' sound.

"Back off, Short Shit!" Syn barked. I was in absolute shock... my favorite band was here...fighting over me!

"Fuck you, Cripple!" Johnny shot back. Johnny struck a cord but Syn wasn't about to let him know it.

"Jesus, do you guys ever fucking stop?" asked a man with black hair, green eyes, and full, pouty lips... it was Zacky V... I was gonna die!

"He started it," Johnny said, pointing at Brian like a child.

"Well, I'm finishing it," A voice said from the top of the staircase, I looked up to see a tall, muscular man with broad shoulders, tattoos, aviator sunglasses and a lip ring. The one and only: M. Shadows. Change of panties anyone?

"And who the hell are you, Shadows?" Syn asked, turning his head roughly to look at him.

"I'm Daddy," Matt said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Bullshit, you're just a 'roided up jackass that chooses to wear sunglasses inside...real smart," Syn said, laughing.

"I'm not 'roided up..." Matt said, taking off his sunglasses. "Who's that?"

"This is my... friend, Kia," Syn said with a smile. "Kia, this is everybody."

"That introduction doesn't do us justice, Gates, " Zacky said, wiggling his eyebrows and looking at me, "I'm Zacky."

"Nice to meet you," I said, blushing.

"What about me? Was it nice to meet me?" Jimmy asked, pouting like a child... he was too cute.

"It was nice to meet you, too, Jimmy," I said with a laugh.

Matt made his way down the staircase and took my hand in his: "I'm Matt." My hand seemed so small in his. I smiled at him broadly and told him how nice it was to meet him.

"Kia, I'm Johnny... Do you wanna hang out sometime? Just you and me?" Johnny asked with a smirk. I must have turned twenty different shades of red when he asked me that...

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked, uncomfortably.

"I do... but when have a very open relationship," he said, licking his lips seductively. Jesus, Johnny Christ.

"Well, we don't," Syn said, staring him down.

"But Syn, you said she was a friend... We share friends here," Johnny reminded him. I felt nauseous... damn the Rockstar lifestyle.

"Yeah, Syn... She's a friend," Jimmy said, snaking a long, slender arm around my waist, sending chills up my spine.

"This is different," Brian said, pulling me away from Jimmy.

"How is this different?" Zacky asked, undressing me with his beautiful, green eyes.

"Enough! If he doesn't want to share, he doesn't have to! Now, I suggest you guys treat her like a friend and not a cock target," Matt said sternly. I was halfway happy that he intervened. Syn walked me to the large living room of whoever's house this was and pulled me close next to him.

"I guess your right," Johnny said, eyes downcast, "you want a beer?"

"Of course she doesn't! She wants one of those girly drinks, dontcha?" Jimmy asked looking at me excitedly, "I make the best girly drinks!"

"No, thank you, Jimmy... I don't drink," I said feeling a bit bad... he had really wanted to make me a drink. A disappointed look painted his face.

"You want a smoke?" Zacky asked, offering me a Marlboro.

"I don't smoke, either," I said, declining.

"Jesus, what are you... a nun?" Matt asked, taking a swig of his beer.

"No," Syn said, smiling, "She's a nurse."

~*~*~*~*~

"To the pool!" Jimmy bellowed, pointing out the back door. Jimmy had a kicking and screaming Johnny thrown over his shoulder, carrying him into the backyard. Johnny had lost a staring contest to him and Jimmy was about to throw him into the pool... these boys had had a little too much to drink

"Put me down, you gangly freak," Johnny shouted with no luck.

"As you wish," Jimmy shrugged, throwing him into the pool. A few seconds later, he resurfaced sputtering and splashing water up on Jimmy.

"You owe me a new phone, Asshole," he said, staring daggers at Jimmy.

"I will happily buy you a new phone...it was totally worth it," Jimmy teased.

I couldn't take their constant ridiculing of Johnny. Poor guy. I walked over to him, extending a hand to help him out.

"Awww, Kia... why are you ruining our fun?" Zacky asked, shaking his black hair.

"She's aiding the enemy! She must share his fate!" Jimmy bellowed and before anyone could stop him, he pushed me in.

"Motherfucker!" I screamed when I finally resurfaced. I was happy that my phone was still inside sitting on the coffee table.

"Not cool, Jims," Syn said, turning his chocolate eyes on him disapprovingly.

"What?!" he asked, looking innocent.

Syn said nothing, he just stripped down to his boxers and began to get into the water. I would never get used to seeing that sexy man's tattooed skin.

"Brian, don't! You can't get your cast wet," I reminded him.

"Hold on a sec," Matt said, disappearing into the house coming out with a long, black elastic sleeve. I did not want to think about what Matt had used that for.

"Fucking sweet," Brian said, slipping the sleeve over his cast and doing a cannonball in the pool.

Zacky, Jimmy, and Matt followed suit, stripping off their clothes and jumping in the pool. Johnny threw his shirt and shorts on the side of the pool and I knew that he, too was in the pool with me in his boxers. I was surrounded by the shimmering, wet, tattooed skins of the men from Avenged Sevenfold... They were too perfect! One of them swam beneath me and grabbed my feet. I screamed as Jimmy lifted me out of the water and dunked me.

"Jimmy!" I squealed, gasping for breath.

"I love how you say my name, Sexy," he said, winking at me. I splashed him in the face and he gave me a hurt puppy dog face.

"Save it!" I said, splashing him again. He stared daggers at me with his blue eyes before busting out laughing.

"You know, you're still fully dressed, Kia," Zacky said, circling me like a shark.

"That's because I'm getting out of this pool and drying off," I grumbled, walking towards the pool ladder.

"Aww, Dollface, don't be like that," Syn said, looking up at me.

I pulled my wet body out of the pool only to be met by whistling and lots of hoots and hollers. "Knock it off," I grumbled at them, picking up a towel.

"Come on, Kia... don't go in! Swim with us," Matt said, splashing water up on me.

"I don't have a swimsuit," I shrugged.

"Uh yeah, you do... strip down, Woman... we won't hold it against you!" Jimmy said, smirking.

I sighed. If everyone else was gonna be out here in the pool, I certainly couldn't go into someone's house I just met and wait. 'Fuck it,' I grumbled. I looked at Brian for approval and when he nodded, turned my back to them and pulled my shirt over my head, leaving me in my bra. I thanked God that today I was wearing a matching set.

"Holy shit! She's a fan girl!" Jimmy said, excitedly. I blushed, not turning around.

"Are you sure you don't wanna share, Syn?" I heard Johnny ask behind me.

"Fucking no," Syn snapped.

"Fine," Johnny grumbled.

After pulling my shorts off, I stood at the pool's edge being met by an assortment of different colored lust-filled eyes.

"What?!" I asked, throwing up my hands up.

"Why didn't you tell us that you were a fan?" Johnny demanded, wide-eyed.

"Don't feel bad. I had to find out from her mom," Syn said, smirking at me.

"You've met her mom?" Matt asked, looking at Brian in disbelief, "You must have it bad for this one."

"I haven't met her mom, I talked to her on the phone," Syn countered, careful neither to confirm or deny Matt's accusation. Confirming would make us more than friends, denying would give his friends the green light to put the moves on me. He wanted neither. In an effort to keep the moment from becoming awkward for Syn, I ran and jumped into the pool.

"Alright, Fan Girl!" Jimmy said, swimming over to me.

~*~*~*~*~

After swimming for almost two hours, we all went into the house and ordered pizza.

"This is good," Brian said between bites, "but Dollface here knows an amazing Chinese food place that woulda made me gain thirty pounds... I woulda been looking like fat ass over there." He nodded his head at Zacky who had a mouthful of pizza.

"Fuck you!" Zacky mumbled at him, "At least I can do this," he said, rolling his arm in a wave ending in a presentation of his middle finger.

"Ow, that hurts," Brian said, lighting up a Marlboro, "Don't even start," he said, watching my face change as he wrapped his lips around the cigarette.

"Fine," I said, scooting out of his embrace.

"Come here, Kia... I'm not smoking," Jimmy said with a sexy smirk.

"No," Syn said, looking between Jimmy and I.

"You know what they say: 'Just a spoonful of Jimmy-,'" he said, walking over to me.

" '-makes a bitch feel like her mouth is swimming.' Back off," Syn said, putting out his cigarette and pulling me flush against his body. My nipples hardened at the sensation.

"Party pooper," Jimmy grumbled, taking a swig of his beer.

"We're gonna head out," Brian said, getting to his feet.

"And just where are you two going?" Zacky asked, raising his eyebrow.

"To fuck," Matt said, laughing, "Where else do you think they're gonna go?"

"Hell yeah, we are," Syn said, wrapping his non-injured arm around my waist. I could have moaned aloud at the possessive gesture. He led me to the door with a smoldering look in his brown eyes.

"Shit, I don't blame him... I'd fuck the shit outta her if I could," Jimmy said as we were walking out the door.

"Shut up, Rev," Matt said, throwing a pillow at him.