Tender Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One hand moves down to your behind, where she caresses your smooth, pantied buttocks, occasionally slipping a finger beneath the elastic to tantalize you. The other hand reaches around front and clasps your left breast, raising it so the firm nipple points toward her hungry mouth. You steel yourself for the feeling, but nothing you have experienced has prepared you for the jolt that seizes your body when her wet, full lips plunge down upon your luscious bosom. You feel her hot, sensual tongue circling your areola, moving closer and closer to your nub. When it brushes across the erect button, you suppress a squeal of lust. When her teeth clamp lightly onto it, you let go and cry out in low growls. Lauren's pleasuring is beyond anything you could have imagined, and she isn't even close to done yet.

She buries her face between your breasts and breathes deeply, snuggling each one. Suddenly her hands slip into the sides of your panties and you feel her begin to pull them down. Her hands grasp your bare bottom and she pulls you onto your back, sliding your underwear down as she goes. You don't even have time to react before your beautiful, naked sex is revealed to her. She drops your knickers on the floor and casts her gaze over your body. If there was enough light she could see you blushing all over. You've been nude with other women before, but never in this kind of situation. You are so embarrassed, or is it fear? Are you afraid she won't find you attractive?

Lauren lets out a long, slow breath. "Oh, God, Sara Beth. God, you're so beautiful."

You're too worked up to reply, except to reach for her hand and caressing her fingers. She takes your hand and guides it towards the front of her knickers. Before you even touch the fabric, you can feel the heat radiating from her sex. Her hand places your fingers onto the soft bulge in her underwear. She closes her eyes as you gently rub the wet silk. You feel her pubic hair beneath the cloth. Moving further back you can feel the nub of her clitoris and she gasps. A little further back you can feel her slit parting and you can push the wet material slightly up into her vagina. Lauren begins gyrating her hips and grunting softly at this point.

"Oh, Sara, yes. Yes, that's so wonderful."

You pull your hand away and grab the elastic of her panties. You pull down, rolling the fabric past the top of her pubic triangle. She raises her knees and slowly pulls them off the rest of the way for you and there she is, kneeling before you in her full glory. Incredibly beautiful.

"Oh my," you whisper. "Lauren..."

Your hands caress her hips, unsure what to do next. Slowly she moves up between your legs and you part them for her, raising your knees. As she lays forward on top of you, your hands slide to her shoulder blades and caress them. Her hair cascades like a waterfall down around your face, creating a curtain hiding you from the rest of the world and only Lauren's beautiful face, with its sensual lips moving ever-closer towards yours, can be seen. The feeling of her bare breasts pressing into yours makes you breathe deeply, and the new sensation, of her sex as its forest of silk brushes yours and its warmth mingles with the heat from yours, makes you gasp.

"Oh, Lauren," you hiss, as her hips begin to move, rubbing her mound against your own. Then her mouth covers yours and you are cast into a world of exquisite silence.

For long minutes, maybe even an hour, your two bodies move together as one. From above the scene is beautiful, her naked back and buttocks moving around and your legs all intertwined. Your hands moving up and down her back, stopping often to clutch the firm but smooth mounds of her bottom, and her hands lost in your hair as the two of you kiss passionately. The heat of your sex builds as her motion creates sensual friction, but her motion alone isn't enough to make you come.

When she breaks the kiss and comes up for air, she looks into your lust-filled eyes. "Do you want more, Sara?" she asks.

Still panting, you gasp a reply. "Yes, Lauren, please. Make love to me."

You feel her hands as they spread across your chest, working down towards your breasts. She clutches them softly and kneads them. She pinches your nipples with her fingers just hard enough to make you growl, then she lowers her mouth to them once more and suckles like a baby at the source of your milk. You feel her pulling and tugging like an infant would to draw nourishment from its mother, as if she was trying to draw the nourishment of love from your heart. Her efforts are certainly producing results, as the warmth and wetness of your sex grows rapidly.

Slowly Lauren works her way downward from your bosoms, leaving them tender and moist. You shudder as you feel her chin brush through the thick pelt of your mound. Her mouth places angel kisses all around your sex, across the top of your triangle, then down the inside of your left leg and then up the inside of your right leg, ever so close to your blossoming lips. You quake and quiver as she teases your womanhood in her passion. You raise your hips to show her you want more and she lays on her stomach between your legs. Wrapping her hands over the tops of your legs she coaxes them apart, which spreads your already excited labia completely apart. Lauren can see into the depths of your body and she is hungry for what's inside.

You feel her cheeks as she snuggles with your sex, gently stimulating you. Her lips brush against your labia, gently parting them, then rub over your clitoris. Up and down she does this, ever so tenderly, allowing your arousal to build. Occasionally her tongue will flick the button of your clitoris or slide between your lips, sending another light jolt through your body. You softly lay your hand on the back of her head and whisper her name sweetly.

"Lauren..."

Lauren raises her head and you caress her cheek with your fingers. She kisses them and nuzzles with your hand before returning to her work. You scream out in a grunt when you feel her tongue plunge straight down into your sex. You can feel it as it wriggles its way into your vagina and her lips press against your labia and clitoris. This sudden explosion of pleasure almost triggers an orgasm and pushes you right to the edge. She pulls her tongue back and begins to draw circles around your clitoris. You writhe and pump against her as she builds up speed. Again she plunges her tongue inside you and you cry out. This time you feel something give inside your loins and you thrust your sex hard into Lauren's face. You can't help it now as your bottom pumps high up into the air.

"Lauren, Lauren!" you gasp hoarsely as you begin to come.

Your lover begins licking your clitoris rapidly and you feel her slide two fingers slowly inside your vagina as you buck. The pleasure of her invasion strengthens your orgasm and you buck harder as they wriggle inside you. Lauren can feel the walls of your birth canal clamping and squeezing on her fingers as you come again and again. In reaction to the pleasure your hand shoots down to your sex and grabs her hand, forcing it farther inside you. You pull her into you as far as she will go as you climax for the third time. You can feel her inside as your sex grips her tightly over and over again.

"Lauren, oh God, Lauren!" you cry out, trying to repress the volume but finding it difficult.

Lauren's tongue continues to flutter against your sex until you call out her name. Then she lifts her face to see your arching back and neck during the throes of orgasm. "Sara, you're so beautiful. Come, my sweet Sara. Come for me. I love you."

Her words of love trigger another explosion inside your sex as you spill more of your juices onto the bed, coating Lauren's fingers and hand. She continues to pump her hand, with your help, and whisper sweet words of love to you. The world goes dark around you and all you can think of is the feeling of her inside you and the sweetness of her Irish-lilted words.

You wake sometime later with Lauren still between your legs, her cheek resting against your furry sex as she sleeps. Gently, so as not to startle her, you start to caress her head, running your fingers through her hair. She begins to rouse with a soft moan. Slowly she gets up and crawls up beside you on the right and lays down, wrapping her arms around you. You pulls the covers back up over you and you embrace her fully, pulling her sensual form against your aching body. You've felt nothing like what she did to you before. Your whole perception of love and pleasure has changed in one night as you hold the first person who has shown you love and affection in a long time in your arms.

Lauren rolls onto her back and you lay your head against one of her breasts. It feels so soft, like when you massage one of your own, but different. You let your hand and fingers explore her small mound of flesh, but soon you find yourself curious about what she had done to you and you lift your head and begin to kiss around her areola and nipple. Already it grows hard before your eyes as you slip your mouth over it. There's nothing like the roughness of a woman's firm nipple in your mouth and you hear the sensual moan from her throat. To have such power over a woman...you tug on it with your teeth and she grunts loudly. You begin to suckle and also rub her other breast. Lauren moans your name over and over again.

"Sara, my sweet Sara. Please, please, make love to me. I need you to touch me so much."

Her hand brushes through your hair and then cups your cheek. You kiss her palm and them begin kissing down her tummy. You stop and nuzzle her navel, causing her to giggle. As you move further down you begin to smell her arousal. Familiar with your own sexual scent, you still hesitate. You know that it takes the right frame of mind to do this. You know, more than any man, what it takes to pleasure a woman. The scent is all part of the sexual process. It's all a part of lovemaking. If Lauren could brave the unknown for you, then the least you can do is brave it for her. It's all a sign of how much you mean to her...

...You climb over Lauren and slip between her legs, scooting down until you're face is above her sex, your breasts pressing against the sheets. You can see her neatly trimmed bush of silk and the glistening of her parted labia. You've never really appreciated the beauty of your own sex until you see Lauren's, aroused and made hungry by her desire for you. Your hand reaches down and your fingers pull her lips apart. You slowly start to slide on finger inside her sex and you feel her body tense up. This is something you've done to yourself, so starting with it seems like a good idea. You feel the slick inner walls of her vagina as you roll your digit around inside her. She tightens her buttocks and rocks gently against your hand. Your other hand caresses her abdomen, just above where her womb is, and you wonder about her body. She's a woman, just like you, desiring love and passion. Inside is a womb, just like yours, that someday may hold a child. You wonder if it ever will. You wonder if yours ever will. The thought of it makes you wetter.

Gently you add a second finger to your action inside Lauren and she moans deeply. The sound of her moisture and the movement of your fingers reminds you of when you touch yourself. You wonder if it feels the same for her as it does you. Then you remember when she did this to you and realize it feels far more wonderful. Maybe now you should...

...Before you can really allow yourself to think about it you lean down and kiss the cleft of Lauren's sex, over her clitoris. She gasps as your tongue begins to circle the erect little organ. Sometimes you slide the flat of your tongue over it and she grunts, bucking her hips and buttocks up off the bed. Your fingers pump faster and you try pushing your tongue inside her a little ways. You realize the taste isn't quite so bad as you thought -- or maybe you've just put it out of your mind enough -- and you try pushing it further in. Lauren cries out.

"Oh, Sara. God, God, Sara Beth. Yes, you're so wonderful. So beautiful. Love me, please love me."

Your fingers go into overdrive, pounding your fist against her sex as you try to drive your fingers towards her cervix. She begins to scream out her passion as you start sucking on her clitoris. Inside her birth canal you can feel her starting to clench you, trying to trigger her climax. You remember what she had done for you and you want to make her feel as good as she made you feel.

"Lauren, Lorien. You're so beautiful. Come, I want you to come for me."

She cries out in ecstasy as orgasm sweeps her body. You feel her sex grab you with incredible force and convulse in waves as she climaxes. Her bottom lifts off the bed and her lubrication spills out around your fist and rolls down over her anus and to the sheets below. You keep pounding into her.

"Oh, Lauren. I love you, Lauren. Come for me."

She screams out your name and you feel her come again. Curious about her reaction, you gently slip the tip of a finger into the moist rosette of her anus. You push it in just a little ways, but that is enough to send your lover over the edge again and she climaxes for a third time. You can feel her sphincter pulsing along with the muscles of her vagina as she explodes once more.

"Oh, Sara! Oh my god, my love. Love you, love you..."

Her moans subside as her body begins to stop quivering and gyrating. The contractions within her body slowly begin to die away and you gently release her from your attentions. Before moving up you place a long, firm kiss against her mound, and then climb gently on top of her.

Lauren's legs wrap around your body as you lay your lovely breasts against hers. The two of you kiss for a long time, not speaking, just kissing and letting the last moments of her passion die away. Her hands caress your bottom, gently gliding her finger tips up and down the valley between your cheeks. You feel her heated sex brushing against yours beneath you. The two of you move together the way a man and woman make love -- the only way you have ever made love before -- but you realize, as you move intimately and tenderly against your new lover, that this is really no different. Centuries of hatred and anger and violence have preceded this moment, and yet it comes clearly to you that, at the heart of the matter, it is only about love. Love and nothing else. And that the woman -- no, the PERSON -- beneath you is very much worth loving.

Later on you slide off and lay at Lauren's side, holding each other. In the morning you awaken with her bare breasts pressed into your back and you wonder what the new day is going to bring. You turn to face your new lover and see her sleeping soundly like an angel and decide not to disturb her. In fact, why bother to get up at all, it's nice enough just where you are.

END

---

Patrick Donovan *

Amateur Romantic E-rotica * Share your passion.

12