Tennis Afters

Story Info
He finds out the real reason why she's on the team.
1.1k words
3.58
29.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Game and match. Brad wins," the tennis coach said.

I was panting. I was tired. And it took a lot of me to get to the centre of the court and wish Brad well for managing to join the tennis team and not me.

"Better luck next time," Brad said.

"Yeah, fifth time lucky," I replied and shook his hand. Fortunately, my hands had stopped sweating.

I watched Brad leave the court as I slumped down on the tennis court holding my racquet. The coach walked up to me and gave me his hand to get up.

"You're getting better, just a little bit more practice, then I'm sure you'll get on the team," he said.

What I wanted to tell him was why Alice was on the team. Why she didn't have to be even play a match to join up like they do every month. And why, in practice I beat her and I still wasn't selected to play.

Instead I got up and walked to the changing rooms, enjoying the last of the August sun and thinking I'll have to practice on my own soon as the coaching would finish soon.

I walked into the locker room and fumbled around my tennis bag for my key. I opened it and grabbed my towel and sulked off to the showers. It was just one big shower used for lots of people. Brad seemed to have left already, and it was only me and Brad left at the end so I wouldn't have to worry about anyone in the showers. I never liked it at school.

At school people would tease me in the showers. Not that I was smaller than them or anything. It's just...it happened to spring up in the showers. I mean I was proud of it, but not in a shower full of soaking guys. Girls were more my thing. Of course, when I got one, which at this point was only one.

She was a beautiful thing, long brown hair, two round breasts to play with and an ass that swayed in such a way to hypnotise you. I could feel myself going hard. It was very obvious in my shorts, bulging, trapped.

I undressed and showered quickly just in case anybody did decide to join me. I grabbed my towel and dried just as fast as I'd washed my sweaty body. It only took a few minutes and I was changed and out of the locker room.

"How'd it go?" Mum asked me in the car.

I just stayed quiet.

"It's okay," she said but it didn't really help.

"Thanks," I lied.

"Where's your racquet?" she asked.

"Damn! I left it in the locker room."

"I'm in a hurry, dump your bag in here and you'll have to walk. Sorry," she said.

I did as I was told. I wouldn't want to annoy my mum as she was still putting up with me after university.

I jogged back past the empty courts and to the locker room. I slowed down and saw my racquet where I had left it, next to my locker. I'd been in such a rush I'd forgotten to pick it up. I grabbed it. Then I heard a moan.

It came again. I stood frozen to the spot. It sounded like it was coming from the showers just behind the lockers. It sounded like a woman...it sounded like Alice!

"Oh, coach, I think I've warmed up enough now. Please let me play ball now," she said.

I wasn't sure if I should be aroused or annoyed at what she just said.

"Now," I heard coach say.

I could hear Alice drop to the floor and soon my tennis coach began to groan.

"That's good. Now how do you hold your racquet?" he said.

I couldn't believe my ears. I knew Alice was married, she was thirty or so, but retained her great figure. Just a few feet away Alice, the person who was always on the team was giving the tennis coach a hand job.

I could hear my coach groan. Alice must've been pretty good. I could feel my bulge growing, thoughts of Alice's little hands wrap around my cock filled my head. But like a snap I realised my conundrum. If I left, they would hear the door open and leave. I'd be caught. Then again, if I stayed, I'd get caught too. All I could do was stand and think as I heard my coach say "Fuck me with your mouth!"

That was it; I was over the edge thinking about what they were up to. There was Alice now going down on my coach. I didn't think of the coach. I imagined it was me. It was Alice's mouth wrapped around my cock, licking around it, bobbing up and down, mixing soft kisses and hard ones up and down my throbbing cock. It was Alice's fingers stroking my balls as I kept pushing her head deeper so I could get as far down her throat as possible. "Was I good?" Alice said.

"Very, now let's fuck you good and proper!"

I heard Alice stand. I imagined she had both her hands on the wall, her legs spread apart, her pussy oozing waiting for me to enter from behind. She would beg me to fill me up. Her wet blonde hair draping along her back. Her soaked body shimmering. Waiting.

"Oh god!" she screamed.

The coach released low grunts as I could hear him slap his dick into her pussy. She moaned in pleasure at every thrust he made. I wanted it to be me. I wanted to fuck her silly.

Their moans grew louder and louder. I so wanted to touch myself in the situation but decided not to because I know I'd be moaning just as much as them. My bulge teased me twitching wanting to be touched. It was torture as I heard their pace quicken, the moans get louder.

"Oh god! Oh!" she screamed.

The moans slowed down, the pace slowed down. Fuck! They were going to leave. I had to run. That's what I had to do. I moved and felt my dick push into my stomach. That the greatest getaway. I ran out of the room. I kept going, my dick eventually gave up and started to ease down. I ran all the way home hoping they didn't know it was me that overheard them.

And it wasn't till I was home did it click why Alice was always on the tennis team. Maybe I could ask her nicely I thought.