Tennis Anyone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lita was ready for almost anything, seeming to know before he hit the ball where it was going. With an almost feral growl she pounced on the soft serve and sent her return rocketing back into the opposite corner. "Point and game," said the voice in her head. "Lita will now be serving 5-4 for the match."

Andrew seemed almost stunned as he walked back to the bench; he tried to think of some way to prevent what was coming next. The problem he faced was that he could no more think of reneging on this bet than Lita could. He walked slowly over to the bench for the change of ends and began to undue his shorts. Facing away from Lita he stepped out of his shorts and tried to adjust his boxers to cover his throbbing erection.

Lita stood there watching as he seemed to be taking an inordinately long time to adjust something. Having never seen a man in boxers before, let alone one with a raging hard on, she couldn't understand what was taking so long. Finally Andrew seemed ready and quickly walked to the other end of the court, keeping his back to her.

"What is that all about," she thought. "Does he really think I didn't know he had an erection before this?"

Andrew stood there waiting for Lita's serve, praying that he had succeeded in arranging things so he wouldn't come out. Lita tossed the ball and here it came. Andrew took two steps and swung his racket back to return ball. That's when it happened. Boxers had never been intended to contain a man's erection. In fact, they had actually been designed for ease of access in the event the man wearing them of a woman wanted to reach for what was inside. As he moved, that large convenient opening pulled apart and his fully erect cock gave Lita the salute she so richly deserved. Even as his racket made contact with the ball, Andrew knew what had happened. What he wasn't ready for was Lita's reaction.

Lita had always thought she knew what a man's cock would look like. After all, she had seen drawings of them on the internet and in her sex education books at school. But those pictures had always been of soft flaccid things seemingly too small to do the job they were intended for. Oh sure, she had heard stories about men with huge twelve inch penis', but those were just stories. Right?

Obviously not! For now she watched in amazement as Andrew tried to return her serve. Despite his best efforts, Andrew's second step was all it took for the tented material of his boxers to part around his member and fall back exposing almost his entire magnificent organ. Lita didn't even move as the soft return fell gently beside her. Her entire world had compressed to that long shaft sticking so beautifully out from Andrew's groin. She didn't even realize it as she dropped her racket and slowly started walking towards him. There was no other thought in her mind, but the need to actually examine this new wonder.

At first Andrew didn't even notice what Lita was doing. His first thought had been to stop and try to stuff his cock back inside his shorts. Unfortunately for him, now that it was out, his cock had absolutely no intention of going back into hiding. After a moment or two's struggle with his recalcitrant member, he became aware of Lita's presence in front of him. She was kneeling in front of him, legs spread apart one hand pulling softly at her own lip. The other hand was on the ground behind her, keeping her balanced as she stared at his erection.

"I never imagined it would be so big," she whispered, and reached out with her right to grasp this wonder. "How can it possibly fit?"

"It does," was all Andrew could manage to say. The touch of her hand on his cock had stopped all thought of escape. It had been almost three months since Laura had been back from her dig to visit, and the sensation of a woman's hand on his cock was too intense for him to deny. Lita began gently moving her hand up and down his shaft, trying to confirm by touch what her eyes had already shown her.

"The skin in so smooth," she breathed, "and yet it's so firm underneath. Are there really no bones in this thing"

"No, no bones," he tried to answer.

Somehow, the events of the day, combined with the natural aura of these woods had completely erased any of the inhibitions Lita would normally have felt in this situation. Instead her curiosity and desire were being given full play, and Andrew wasn't far behind.

"May I lick it? I want to know what it tastes like." and before Andrew could even respond, Lita moved forward and ran her tongue up the underside of his cock. "Mmmmm. That tastes good. What's this?" Just before she had reached the tip of his cock, Lita had noticed a small creamy bead of something ooze out of the top of Andrew's penis.

"Is that cum?" and she darted her tongue forward to sample this new taste. "Oh, that's salty." and she tried to get another taste, but there wasn't any more there. Lita wanted to get another sample; the first one had not been enough to decide if she liked the taste. "Maybe if I suck on the tip of this," she thought, "I can pull some more out." Matching thought to action she placed her lips around the tip of Andrew's cock and began to suck on the end.

Andrew could not believe what was happening to him. All thought of Laura had flown and he was caught up in the pleasures of the moment. Here was an absolutely gorgeous girl giving him head for her first time, and it felt wonderful. Placing his hands on the back of Lita's head he gently urged her to take more of him into her mouth. Lita did not need much encouragement. She had come to the conclusion that she definitely wanted another taste of his cum. If Andrew wanted her to swallow more of his cock for the pleasure, she was more than willing to oblige.

Somehow, without either of them quite knowing how, Andrew managed to sit down on the grass surface of the court without making Lita relinquish the rod in her mouth. Immediately Lita realized that if she shifted around a little, she would be able to take more of his cock into her mouth. The idea of swallowing as much as possible of that magnificent sword was very appetizing.

Andrew wasn't about to complain and now he could reach out and fondle Lita's chest as she sucked on him. Andrew had learned long ago that anything he did to return the pleasure he received would be given back to him three fold. By the sudden reaction he got, Lita definitely liked having her chest played with.

In fact the sudden wave of tension she felt as Andrew first touched her breasts was almost too much for Lita. She had been so focused on his cock and the idea of getting more of it into her mouth and down her throat. Only by an incredible stroke of luck was she able to stop herself from biting clear through his member. She had been to intent on her goal, she had forgotten that other than her socks and shoes, when only had panties and one wristband on. The effect of his hands on her breasts and then her nipples was electric. Suddenly she was as aware of her own body, as she was of the cock in her mouth. One of Andrew's hands began moving down towards her panties. As his hand began to stroke the inside of her leg and play with the material of her panties, she managed to finally suppress her gag reflex, allowing her to get almost all of his cock in her mouth at once.

Andrew froze as he responded to the sensation of this newest accomplishment. Laura had never been able get more than about half of his shaft down her throat, and that was something of an achievement in its own right given his length. Now her reached up and began to pull Lita's soaking wet panties down her legs. It took some coaxing, but he finally managed to get them over her tennis shoes. In the process he managed to get Lita to move again, so that now they were on either side of his head giving him a glorious view of her dripping pussy. Even as Lita began to increase the pace of her mouth up and down his shaft, he reached out with his own tongue to taste her sweet flesh.

Lita wasn't at all ready for the effect the soft touch of his tongue had on her body. The touch of a man's warm moist tongue was completely different from the feel of rubbing herself through her own panties, and she had only started doing that in the last three months or so. Lita had to stop for a moment to let the shudders of pleasure run throughout her body as Andrew's tongue and fingers began to explore her nether regions.

A moment later she was attacking that monster cock again and quickly realized that Andrew was fast approaching his climax. His cock had gotten even harder and she could feel its base quivering as he tried to hold his orgasm back. This only made her more determined to swallow his entire shaft and taste that delicious cum again. As she shoved his cock farther and farther down her own throat, Andrew had to stop his own ministrations to her sopping cunt. The feelings in his groin had become so intense, nothing else seemed to exist. Thanks to her own naiveté about how hard it really was, Lita had now managed to deep throat his entire cock.

Now she pulled back, letting all but just the tip of his shaft out. This she flicked with the end of her tongue, before once again sliding the entire thing back down her throat. It was too much for Andrew and just as she reached the three quarter point on his shaft he lost control. With a sudden upward thrust of his hips, he shot his wad straight down Lita's throat and into her stomach. Instinctively, Lita began to gag and retch, but then regained control and continued to swallow his shaft until she had it all again. Using her teeth to enhance the sensation, she slowly began pulling the pulsing shaft back out. The effect was incredible and Andrew continued to pump more cum into her throat and mouth than he thought was possible. As she reached the tip of his cock, she kept her lips clamped tightly around it until he finally stopped throbbing and spurting in her mouth. Releasing his cock from her oral embrace, she started licking all up and down the length of his shaft, making sure that no drop of that delicious tasting fluid would escape her hunger.

As he lay there, recovering from this magnificent experience, Andrew began to play with Lita's pussy again. At first using just his hands on her clit and the outer lips of her cunt, He watched as a slight shudder of delight ran through her body. Now that she was free to concentrate on her own pleasure, Lita began to let her body fully respond to what Andrew was doing, and respond it did!

Within moments of her cleansing his shaft, Andrew caused Lita's whole body to collapse just by sucking on her clit and sticking one of his fingers into her pussy. Of just one finger could do that she thought, what would happen with that magnificent cock of his plunging into her body?

But at the moment, that seemingly iron hard shaft had gone soft and seemed to be shrinking to barely half of its previous magnitude. Lifting herself away from Andrew's probing tongue, Lita turned around so that she was lying on top of him and with giving him a chance to protest leaned down and kissed him. Softly at first, then with more pressure and finally pushing her tongue between his lips, she took control of the moment.

Lita may have been a virgin and a complete novice at sex, but she had often noticed the effect this type of behavior had on young men, even when she was fully clothed. Now with nothing between his skin and hers, she was guessing that the effect would be even more intense. And she was absolutely right in this. It took a moment, and then Andrew began to return her kisses with a force equal to her own. Flicking his tongue into her mouth, he tasted the remnants of his own semen. His arms came up and wrapped tightly around Lita's waist pulling her as close as he could. Reveling in the feel of her soft, smooth body melting against his, His hands began to play up and down the rille of her spine, sending tingles of pleasure outward to every inch of her body. He then reached under Lita with one hand and gently grabbed her right breast. Finding her taut nipple, he began to roll it between his thumb and forefinger. With his other hand he reached down and played with the indentation just where the crack of her ass melded into her back.

Taking back the initiative, Andrew rolled to his left. Moments later he was the one looking down at Lita's flushed expression. At this point Andrew wanted to slide his manhood into the luscious fold of Lita's pussy every bit as much as she wanted him to. But he understood that it would take a few minutes for his cock to recover from the masterful blow job he had just received. He also knew that just because he had to wait for one kind of pleasure, that didn't mean that another kind had to wait. Kneeling down between Lita's thighs, he reached down and took both of her tits in his hands. Gently kneading and rolling the nipples, he watched as Lita gasped and closed her eyes. Licking his lips he bent down and gently touched the tip of his tongue to one of them. He then began to lick and suck on that dark, dollar sized point. Even as he began to feel his own shaft regain its vigor, he moved to the other one. With ever increasing fervor, he began to try to take as much of those firm globes into his mouth as possible.

Within moment of his starting that oh so pleasurable activity, his cock had once again grown to its full length. As it had grown, the position he had taken caused it to come into contact with the tip of Lita's wet and engorged clit. This combined with the attention be given to her very sensitive chest and nipples, brought a gasp from the enthralled woman's throat as her body clenched with desire. Instinctively, her hands reached down and once again she grabbed organ. Knowing exactly what she wanted, and needing it just as much as she did, Andrew stopped playing with her chest. Placing his hands to either side of Lita, he allowed her to gently guide his cock to the very brink of her virginity.

Pushing his cock into the folds of Lita's pussy, he stopped just as he began to split her lips apart. Bracing himself on one arm, he reached down and grabbed the shaft of his cock, and then he began to rub the tip of his cock up and down the outer surface of her entrance. From bottom to top and down each side he teased her with the feel of his cock, and then he took his cock and began to massage Lita's clit with it.

"Please," she whispered, "please stop teasing me. (Gasp!) I have to know what that feels like inside of me. (Ooooh) Please, I want it in me now!"

Unable to deny her impassioned plea, Andrew thrust the first couple of inches of his shaft into her moist cavity. To Lita's virgin cleft, this felt like and incredible length of cock. How was she ever going to take that entire huge monster into her small hole?

Andrew was trying to be careful with her. He knew she was a virgin and did not want to hurt her, at least no more than necessary. Carefully he pulled back and then plunged even farther into that perfectly fitting glove. Again and again he pushed at Lita, breaking her hymen on his third thrust. By now he had half of his shaft embedded in her pulsing incredibly tight twat. With each stroke he began to pick up speed and it seemed to Lita she could feel every square inch of his cock's surface.

Lita began t thrust he hips back at Andrew, eagerly trying to take more and more of him into her vessel. It felt like he was going to tear her insides apart, but the pain only seemed to intensify the incandescent joy she felt with each new plunge of his cock. Being a fighter, Lita was only too aware that life was to be enjoyed to the fullest, and nothing she had ever done was a thrilling as the feel of that tool driving into her belly. As she began to match his rhythm, she realized why the gods had made mankind in two sexes. Her whole body seemed to be on fire, every nerve ending was sending massive amounts of information to her over stimulated brain. Later she would swear that if she had wanted to, she could have counted every blade of grass under her back. Finally Andrew managed to push his full length into her, and the nerves of her vaginal walls tried to tell her just where every ripple and blood vessel of its length was. The touch of his pubic hairs against her shaved pussy and jewel brought Lita to climax with a convulsive blast. With so much of Andrew's cock inside of her, the juices had nowhere to go but spray out onto the grass between her legs

Andrew was surprised at the force of her orgasm; he was only beginning to feel the tingle at the tip of his cock that told him his own climax was imminent. Now the extra lubrication of Lita's honey only served to intensify the sensation from her muscles clamping down on his member. In fact her athletes' muscles grabbed hold so tightly, that for a minute or so all he could do was brace himself and wait for her orgasm to pass.

As Lita's breathing finally began to return to normal and the death grip on his cock eased, Andrew slowly started to ease his staff out of her. He pulled out knowing that he wasn't done, and the slight pop as his cock came free was the saddest sound he could ever remember hearing. But if he stayed inside her, he might be overstaying his welcome, and Lita was still one of his best friends. Since this was so obviously her first time, he did not want to do anything to hurt her.

Lita could feel Andrew pulling away and tried to stop him, but her body refused to move at first. It seemed as if every muscle in her had suddenly become weighted down with iron. Her athletes' reserves came to her rescue and she reached out grabbing the first thing she touched, the very end of Andrew's cock. "Where do you think you're going?" she asked. "Unless I'm very mistaken, you're not done yet." With that she pushed herself up with her other hand. "I don't know about you, but I'll be ready again in just a moment," and Lita knew she wasn't lying.

Somehow she managed to get to her knees without letting go of Andrews's engorged shaft. "I'll let go only if you promise to put that back inside of me."

Andrew could only nod his head in agreement.

"Good."

Lita turned around and leaned forward. On her hands and knees she spread her legs apart and looked back over her shoulder. "Well what are you waiting for?"

Andrew found himself looking at what had to be one of the most perfectly formed asses in the world. Lita's position left her completely exposed to his view and he had his choice of openings to enter. Despite the temptation to enter Lita anally, he knew she wasn't ready or expecting that just yet. Grabbing her curvaceous hips he took aim and plunged his pole deep into her. Unlike the first time, he forced all of massive cock inside on the first thrust, and was rewarded by the sound of Lita's cry of both pain and pleasure.

With deliberate measure, he pulled all but the every tip of his shaft back out and rammed himself back in. On the third thrust Lita pushed back to meet him, getting even more of his cock into her straining chasm. With an almost animal lust, they began to move in concert, forward and back. With each slamming thrust, Lita began to feel her body build back forwards climax. Her breaths were coming in perfect synchronization to his thrusts. She could already feel her honey beginning to flow, and although she would always prefer to face her partner during sex, for her second time this was an absolutely incredible experience. Soon Lita could feel Andrew's cock starting to swell inside of her.

Andrew was quickly building to his own climax and did not know how long he could hold it back. Somehow this position seemed to be generating even more friction between his cock and the pulsing walls of Lita's pussy. Not realizing just how close Lita was to her own climax, he lost control and rammed himself as far into her as he could possibly go and began to spray his cum into the far corners of Lita's chasm.