Tennis Anyone?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so turned on by all this it was getting tougher to hide my excited member. Andy's hand was still squeezing my bum. I had to squirm to keep his fingers from locating it. Suddenly Kelly leaned closely to my ear and whispered urgently, " You have to fix your makeup!"

I got up and sprinted to the bathroom, excusing myself as I ran, "Gotta pee!"

Once inside the locked bathroom, I saw that my makeup was almost completely gone. It may have been sweat proof but it wasn't sperm proof. I got to work fixing it as best that I could. The eyes didn't need muck work, mostly the cheeks and the lips. I tried to do what Kelly had taught me and was soon looking like the very feminine Mary-Ann again. I was still hard as a rock and thought it might be a good opportunity to unload the burden. I dropped my panties and my painfully hard prick sprang up. In only a few short strokes my aching member was unleashing its pent up frustration. I felt a lot better after that and straightened my cloths out. Once I was convinced of my feminine allure once again, I sprayed a little more perfume on and returned to the room.

What I saw as I walked back into the room almost made me blow my cover. Kelly was on her back, her feet high in the air over Andy's shoulders. Her top and bra were gone and her skirt was hiked up over her hips. Andy was on top ploughing into her moist pussy. Kelly's eyes were half closed as if in a trance. Her tits flopped up and down in rhythm with the thrusts of Andy's pelvis. I thought I had seen serious fucking before in porn movies but what I was watching put all that to shame. Andy drew his cock all the way out to the tip, then slammed all ten inches back in hard at a steady fast pace. His athletic prowess really showed as he gave Kelly the fuck of her life. The flexing of his well-developed ass cheeks and his long, thick shaft plunging in and out off of Kelly's helpless pussy mesmerized me. The sounds were very stimulating too with the slurping sound from Andy's cock pulling out, the slapping sound as his balls smacked her ass on the way back in, Andy's grunts and Kelly's panting and moaning. They were oblivious to my presence and it made me feel jealous that I wasn't involved. It was half, my wife being fucked by another man and half; I wish it were me getting fucked like that.

Kelly looked as if she was very close to another orgasm from the drilling she was receiving and I got a little closer. She sensed my presence and suddenly pulled me closer and locked her lips on my mouth. Her kiss was hard and forceful as I felt her entire body tense in orgasmic bliss. Andy's cock continued to slam into her for a few minutes while she came and came again. Finally, Kelly broke for some air, her chest heaving and panting. She squirmed up the bed, to slip out from under Andy. Her body glistened with sweat and her hair was drenched as well. Andy had not come yet and he knelt on the bed with his massive boner standing in front of him all shiny with Kelly's love juices. He was slowly stroking it with his hand. I salivated looking at it and instinctively lowered my face until my ruby lips had wrapped around his cock. I loved the mixed flavour of man and woman. I gave it a fastidious tongue bath. Andy wanted something more however; he pulled my face from his prick and up to his mouth. He kissed me passionately, which surprised me judging from where my mouth just was. The kiss was hot but gentle and loving.

"You want some of that too? Just like your girlfriend," Andy inquired softly. Had he forgot?

I hesitated but softly replied, "I can't do that right now, remember?"

He answered back as he fondled my bum, "How about back here? You like back door lovin' girl?" I was silent for a moment as I prospected the image in my head. He kept prying, "I've been dreaming of this sweet bottom all day since I first saw you on the court."

I was melting at his sexy words and soft but firm touch. I had to reluctantly stop him before it got out of hand. "I don't think it's a good idea, sorry baby," I finally answered.

Andy whispered into my ear, "I have to let you in on a secret of mine." I curiously leaned back to hear him out. He started, "I remember seeing this good looking couple this morning in the spa, husband and wife, the guy was thin and had a clean shaven body, kind of feminine I thought." "The pretty wife was this hot little woman right here," he added pointing to Kelly. "So, when I saw the same woman on the tennis court this afternoon with a hottie girlfriend instead of her husband I got thinking about it. Could it be possible that the girlfriend is actually the husband with women's cloths, a wig and some makeup?" he asked with a sly, devilish grin. It appeared that he knew it all along and before I could say anything, Andy had slipped his hand inside my panties and was touching my cock.

I was frightened and in a panic. I wanted to run away and cry. Andy held on to me and calmly got me to settle down by holding me close and reassuring me. I really felt more like a girl at that moment than any other. As he brushed his hand along my hair he looked me in the eyes again asking, "So now that the cat is out of the bag, what do you say? Ready for some of that back door lovin'?"

I was still hesitant and started shaking my head "no" but Kelly had just clued in and propped herself up to answer for me, "Don't lie you fucking slut, you love getting fucked in the ass!" She was referring to our private sessions with Mr. Big of course. Soon she helping me out of my panties and I let her take them off. It felt very weird to have my erect dick dangling free under my pink tennis skirt. I was being positioned by both of them so that I was on my elbows and knees and my butt pointed lewdly up in the air. Andy moved in behind me between my legs. His fat cock felt like a lead pipe as it rested between my smooth ass cheeks. His fingers found there way to my mouth. I knew what to do and made sure to get them soaking wet with saliva. Andy withdrew them and soon I felt his digits playing with my tiny ass hole. He worked the saliva in slowly and I began feeling ready for something bigger. Kelly was back there, using her mouth to lubricate Andy's cock even more.

I had begun breathing deeply, knowing how it helped ease the pain of insertion. I found myself grinding my butt back against Andy's knuckles. Andy knew I was ready and he placed the head of his fat cock against my slightly dilated sphincter. There is no lying about it; it hurt even though he was pushing very slowly. He had obviously busted a few asses in his day. Slowly I was impaled onto his cock. It took several minutes of sharp pain before my rectum was full of meat. I continued to breath long and deep to ease the pain and tried to distract my mind from it by imagining how hot I looked getting fucked by this ebony god. Suddenly, I was treated to a new feeling I was not expecting. Kelly's hot, wet tongue was licking my dangling 'clit'. She had crawled under me and placed her face right where the action was. The pleasure I was feeling distracted me enough until I felt Andy's balls touching mine indicating that his ten inch cock was fully home.

The pain was subsiding and Kelly's cock sucking was making me forget any of the pain at all. Andy drew back all the way to the head, then eased back inside my bum all the way again. I let out a moan of approval. It felt great. Andy nuzzled my neck moaned too as he started a slow rhythmic pumping in and out of my ass. Kelly was enjoying the close up show and showed her appreciation with a stellar blowjob. Andy picked up the pace a bit. I found myself grunting, "Yes, fuck me harder, fuck me faster, I love it!"

Andy obliged me and began giving it to me hammer and tongs. He held tightly onto my hips and really worked my tight little hole. I was soon getting fucked with the same fury that he gave Kelly. I was in so much pleasure I couldn't hold back my orgasm for very long and I unleashed a torrent into Kelly's waiting mouth. She quickly pulled off and brought her mouth up to mine so that we could again share a nice hot and sticky snowball kiss. We swapped my cum back and forth which provided enough amusement to Andy that he slammed his cock into my ass balls deep and let go another gusher of his own. My rectum filled with his salty fluid. We all were breathing heavy and took a few minutes to come down. Andy then knelt in front of me so that I could lick his cock clean. While I performed that duty, Kelly got behind me and licked my ass inside and out.

Everyone was pretty spent and Andy eventually excused himself, leaving the room after giving both Kelly and I a kiss. After a quick post-coital nap, I jumped in the shower with Kelly. I asked her what she felt like doing for an encore. She told me that she had already made plans. I was anxious to hear them but I was surprised to hear that I would not be involved in them. Apparently, while in the spa earlier, she had made a new friend. The masseuse she had, Amy, a late thirties blond woman, made a move on her with hands, venturing into private territory. Kelly had told her that she would meet her here in our room later. The problem was that Amy was only interested in Kelly one on one. Kelly had wanted to try sex with a woman for a while but never had the opportunity. Dressing me up had been a substitute for the real thing. I was feeling disappointed about being left out and replaced but Kelly assured me that I wasn't being replaced. This was a one in lifetime chance for her and I wouldn't stand in her way. She also told me that she would tape the tryst for me so I could watch it after. I hoped that I had brought enough blank tapes.

Now I had to figure out what to do myself. I was feeling very confident about my ability to pass as a woman and was confidant enough to try something more. I told Kelly that while she was entertaining her masseuse Amy, Mary-Ann would make a solo trip to the cocktail lounge. I rummaged through the items of clothing in the second suitcase and selected some choice items. I started with a black garter belt and black fishnet stockings. Next were black thong panties and a black corset. I selected a silk red Chinese jacket that had dragons embroidered on it. It matched the cocksucker red lipstick, and nail polish I was wearing. The collar was high, the sleeves short and the fit was very snug but it looked fantastic with my black hair. I selected a way too short black leather mini skirt that had a little slit over one thigh and a pair of paten red platform stripper shoes. I added the appropriate gold accessories and black choker to complete the look. After I had finished dressing and finishing my makeup and hair, I modelled for Kelly.

"So, how do I look?" I asked.

"Like a hooker!" Kelly replied with an expression of disbelief on her face.

I smiled proudly, "Good! That's the look I'm going for."

Kelly and I wished each other luck and I ventured off on my own as Mary-Ann to the hotel lounge. Not surprising, I was greeted with many glances and shocked expressions as I entered. After getting myself a Cosmo, I was again told that it was taken care of. The bartender pointed out the same group of gentlemen from the previous night. I smiled and seductively sauntered over to their booth to join them. They were all in agreement that I looked fantastic. I always knew women dressed too conservatively. One of them asked where my friend was in reference to Kelly.

"Back in the room with a migraine I'm afraid," I said. "Looks like you will have to settle for just little ol' me tonight." They didn't seem too put out by that and Brian was first to drag me to the dance floor. As I danced with Brian he aggressively fondled my very popular ass. He pressed his body close and I could feel his bulge rubbing against me. After that dance, Richard took his place. The story was the same as it was with Martin and David who fallowed, each feeling up my ass and rubbing themselves against me. At the end of each song they would give me a little kiss. After they had all had one dance, they rotated through again. The story was the same with the addition of some kisses on the neck and cheek. It was definitely getting steamier. All four of the men seems very interested in me and my early departure from the night before appeared to be forgiven.

The dancing was tiring so I took a break for a drink. Soon Brian was bugging me to go back to the dance floor with him. My feet were really killing me in those shoes. I didn't want to be a party pooper again so I jokingly asked, "How about a nice lap dance instead?"

Brian's eyes lit up. "Sure, great idea!" he spouted. What had I got myself into? Brian pats his lap indicating for me to sit down. I carefully sat on his lap keeping my knees together so that my male parts were safely between my thighs out of any possible contact. Right away, I could feel Brian's erection through his wool pants and my leather skirt. The other four gentlemen watched intently as I began moving my hips in time to the music, grinding on Brian's lap. The tablecloth hid everything happening below the waistline from view of other patrons and the staff. Brian began feeling me up all over my legs. I had to divert his hands from my inner thighs a couple times. I took hold of them and moved them to my boobs. He enjoyed the feel of my fake tits. The silicone gel made them very realistic to the touch. My silk top provided a good shield from his curious hands. It began to get very erotic and my bum was feeling hungry again. I then did something that still amazes me. Right there, at the table, surrounded by people, I reached back and unzipped Andy's fly. I reached inside and pulled out his stiff member. I pulled out a small bottle of hand cream from my purse and put some in my palm. I rubbed it up and down the shaft of Brian's cock. My skirt was so short that I only needed to slide my panties an inch to the side to expose my asshole. I positioned his cock at the entrance to my tunnel and eased myself down on it. The fucking that I had taken earlier from Andy made it not too difficult to insert. I was still tight enough and hot enough to make Brian groan with pleasure.

"Am I in your ass sweetheart?" Brian whispered to me. I nodded. "God damn! I've never done that before," he added. I tried to move my hips and flex my ass cheeks just enough to not create a scene but still stimulate the cock inside me. It was working and in short order Brian was filling my bum with his liquid love. I was ready to excuse myself but David, sitting next to us, had already taken out his big cock and was pulling me to his lap.

I repeated the lap dance, getting my bum fucked again as I ended up doing for all four of the men. During my last lap dance with Martin, I felt Richard slipping something into the top of my stocking. I didn't bother checking to see what it was at the time. By the time Martin at the end of the line was finished blasting his cum inside my worn out rectum the bouncer of the club was standing next to the table. The large, muscle bound man did not looked pleased.

"Ma'am, I'm afraid I am going to have to ask you to leave," the bouncer, with his chiselled face framed by a brush cut, informed me. He must have thought I was a hooker. The guys looked a bit embarrassed and quickly scattered from the bar. The bouncer escorted me out the back way so not to disturb the other guests. As we stepped outside into the back alley the burly man said, "Sorry lady, not my idea, the manager made me do it. It looked like a lot a fun to me. No hard feelings hon?" He was smiling. I smiled back and grabbed hold of his crotch. His cock was already stiff as iron.

"Well, at least one hard feeling," I answered. He paused, and then undid his pants, releasing his tool.

"Ok lady, make it quick, I gotta be back before I get in shit," he told me very business like. Suddenly, I was a whore. I found myself kneeling in the dirty ally, giving a blowjob to this guy who just threw me out of the club. There was no romance involved. He held my head in place and fucked my face as fast as he could. He took fast hard stokes at my mouth. I was choking on many of the thrusts but he didn't care. In five minutes he spurted his load down my throat. He didn't give me any choice about swallowing or not. He had a firm grip on my head as his balls pressed against my chin. It all went down. Then he was gone, back into the bar. I was still kneeling there, catching my breath. I felt so cheap, but only for a minute. I found the item that had been slipped into my stocking. It was a roll bills adding up to five hundred bucks.

"So, I'm a whore!" I announced to Kelly as I entered the room. Kelly's date had left a little earlier. My wife was lying on the bed, wearing a tiny black teddy, waiting for my return. She demanded to know the details and I told her everything. She was excited to hear about it and when my story was over she told me to climb on top of her and sit on her face. Kelly eagerly ate my ass out for the next hour while I watched the video of her and Amy making love.

The next morning we agreed that things had got out of hand and we needed to take a step back. We didn't have any more excitement like that for the rest of our trip. When we got home we decided to go back to our one night a month theme night but we added another day to our monthly rotation. We haven't got a name for it, but I dress up as slutty as possible, Kelly takes me down town and drops me off in party district while she heads to local 'ladies only' club. The next day we share the details of our respective adventures and add up the money I come home with.