Tennis Anyone?

Story Info
How to ace your sister.
2.6k words
4.3
135.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

Tennis was and is my first love. My name is Ray Bonds. I am the ideal height for a tennis player. At six foot three and one hundred ninety five pounds, I am packing no body fat. I like to play every day and today I was headed for the country club.

I tossed my racket in the backseat and headed for the tennis courts. When I got there, only two people were playing, leaving nine open courts. Not seeing anyone else around, I went into the clubhouse. There were three people at the bar sipping mixed drinks and not really in shape to play. It looked like they had been there for hours.

I angrily stomped back out onto the courts to await my next victim. Ten minutes later, my sister's car pulled into the parking lot and discharged three young women, my sister, a redhead and a blonde.

My sister's name is Sharon. She is five foot four and a hundred and fifteen well-distributed pounds. Coal black shoulder length hair, bright green eyes and a killer body complete the picture.

"Hi sis, how about a couple of sets?" I begged.

"Not with you. You never lose. We don't want to play."

"Aw, come on. I'll go easy on you. I need the practice."

"Last time you hit me with one of your supersonic serves and it took a week for the swelling to go away."

"I won't hurt you. I'll serve underhand. I've got to play some so I won't lose my edge. The rest of the team went to the lake. What a bunch of slackers! Now I'm stuck here with three little girls and three little drunks."

"Little girls? Are you calling us little girls? We're young women."

"No, you're little girls, afraid of the big, bad brother."

She was really pissed off. "Okay chump. I'll play two sets, but that's it."

"How about your little friends? Are they afraid too?"

"We're definitely not afraid of you, punk. I can't wait for my turn!" yelled the redhead.

"Yeah, we're gonna kick your ass!" agreed the blonde.

As the south state college champ, I easily wore all three of them to a frazzle. They were sitting beside the court puffing and panting.

"Who's up for a hot tub?" I cheerfully asked.

All three held up their hands.

"Follow me!" I got in my car and headed back to the house.

As you may have surmised, my family is wealthy. My father had never had to work and I figured I would do what he was doing, that is running around the world and having fun. My sister figured to do what her mother did which was run around the world spending. This month they were in Rio.

I got to the house well ahead of the girls and got the hot tub ready. It was a big tub with plenty of room for eight or ten people. I pulled off my clothes and got into the hot water nude. The jets hid just about everything and I like the feel of the rushing water on my skin. I was just settling in when the girls arrived.

All three of them came to the tub and looked in.

"Eww, I don't think he's got a suit on," the redhead remarked.

"He's always like that," my sister informed them. "This is a clothing optional tub. I plan on getting naked myself. You guys can do what you want."

"Damn," said the blonde. "Are you really gonna get in the tub nude with your brother?"

"Yes and I suggest that you do the same. You don't want to be party poopers do you?"

The blonde and the redhead looked at each other, shrugged their collective shoulders and stripped. The redhead had freckles all the way to her belly button. The blonde had big, big tits. All three of them got in the water.

It took them a while to relax. I guess they thought I was going to jump right on them. After a little while they began to loosen up, giggling and laughing.

My sister said, "You know this isn't really fair. You got to see all of us naked and all we've seen is your head. I think you should show us your package, don't you girls?"

The other two girls were nodding in agreement. "Come on, don't be chicken!" they chorused.

I stood up slowly for full effect. The water had shrunk my cock, but even in its shriveled state it was apparent that I was well endowed.

"Well, now that we've all been naked together, why don't you introduce me to your friends?" I asked.

"Oops, I completely forgot! This is Sherry," she said indicating the red head, "and this is Kelly," she pointed to the blonde.

As I slowly slipped back under the water I noticed that all eyes, including my sister's were staring at my cock.

"I feel kind of lonely," I whined in my best 'little boy' voice.

"Don't pay any attention to him. He just wants to feel you up," my sister squealed.

"Be nice, I won't leave you out. I just need a little lovin'."

"Hah, I'll bet you do. You feed that monster of yours a steady diet of coeds. It must be near feeding time."

The other two girls giggled and blushed.

"Maybe we wouldn't mind being felt up," said the blonde.

"Yeah, "agreed the redhead, "it might be fun."

"You'll be sorry," my sister said. "He takes no prisoners."

"How would you know?" Kelly asked.

It was Sharon's turn to blush. "Well, I don't know first hand, but I've heard rumors," She mumbled.

Sherry slid over next to me and I put my arm around her shoulders. I could feel her hand on my thigh, creeping toward my crotch.

"Sherry! What are you doing?" my sister demanded.

"Well, since he's gonna feel us up anyway, I thought I might get a head start."

He hand gripped my flaccid cock. It started to slowly swell.

"OOooo! It gets really big!" Sherry excitedly cried.

"Let me see!" cried Kelly as she slid over to my other side and grabbed my cock, which by now had plenty of room for two sets of hands.

"You guys are disgusting," Sharon said.

"Come on over here and rub the end of it," Sherry giggled. "We could make him cum."

Sharon shrugged her shoulders and slid across the tub in between my knees. For the first time I felt my sister's hand on my dick. She was feeling the hole in the end. It was killing me.

"Let's fuck him!" yelped Sherry.

"Yeah, let's fuck him," Kelly agreed.

My sister backed off as Sherry straddled me and slid my cock into her hole. I could tell from the size of her pussy that she was no stranger to pleasures of the flesh. But at least it was a pussy, and I do love pussy. Despite her size, I bottomed out in her, apparently invading new territory. She wiggled and shook, squeezing my cock with her pussy.

"Oh God, it's so long," she groaned. She was cumming on my cock. A few more little twitches and she floated off. "You've got to try this Kelly. It'll reach your throat!"

Kelly took her place on my dick. She was much tighter than Sherry. Her main attraction was her giant tits. I have no idea about their size, but I know they are big. I played with her nipples as she bounced up and down on my dong. Pretty soon she was panting and holding me tight. She screamed as she came, wildly thrashing around. I felt her departing pussy give my dick a little farewell squeeze as she floated away.

"Wow, that was great," Kelly said, "You should try it Sharon."

"I can't do that. He's my brother. Right now I don't think I like him very much. He just fucked my two newest friends."

"You weren't bitching when you rubbed his cock. How did it feel?"

Sharon groaned and got out of the hot tub. I stared at her perfect body and wondered how many men had had the privilege of seeing her this way. The other girls got out and followed her into the shower room. I stayed in the hot tub.

Thirty minutes later the girls, fully dressed, came out to say goodbye.

"I'm taking them home now. I'll be back in an hour," Sharon informed me.

"Goodbye Ray. It was really nice meeting you. Maybe we can get together again sometime," said Kelly.

"Yeah, it was fun. Bye," Sherry winked at me.

The girls left. What they left was me with a hardon. Since I don't like to jack off, I got dressed and went to my bedroom to make some phone calls. Rats! All my regular pussy was either not home or had plans. I stripped back down to my boxers and sat at my computer desk. I called up my favorite porn site and fished my cock out of my shorts. I was stroking it slowly when I heard someone come into my bedroom. I looked around and there was my sister staring at me with my cock in my hand.

"God, don't you ever get enough?" she whined.

"I didn't even get off with your friends. My nuts ache. What am I supposed to do?"

I thought she would turn and run but instead she walked across the room and stood beside me, staring at my cock the whole time.

"I got so hot watching you fuck my friends. I saw your lovely big cock and I was jealous."

She reached down and held it gently between her fingers. "Take off your shorts," she grunted.

I stood up and dropped my underwear. It was like I was in a trance. I watched as she slowly stripped her clothes off. She blushed and hugged me when she was completely naked.

"We can't do this. You're my sister," I said, feeling my cock harden against her tummy.

She gently stroked my meat. "I want to know what it's all about. I want to know why everybody just has to have sex. I want to do what those girls did to you."

"You're a virgin?" I asked in disbelief. "How far have you gone?" I couldn't believe that my killer sister had survived this long in this environment. She was twenty, for Christ's sake!

"I let a boy touch my boobs one time in high school, but it didn't feel good and he wanted to put his hands all over me so I ran away. I have never even masturbated. I'm afraid of all this sex stuff, but my friends looked like they were having a really good time. I want to have a good time too. All the way to their houses all they could talk about was you and your big cock."

"Sharon, I love you a lot. You are the hottest girl I've ever seen, but I don't want to do this if it will make you sad or uncomfortable. I know I've got a reputation, but I've also got a heart. If you have any doubts, get your clothes on and go."

She reached up, grabbed my head and kissed me. Her lips parted and her tongue slipped into my mouth. "What do you think of that?" she asked.

I picked her up and carried her to my bed. I lay beside her, petting her body and pulling at her nipples. When I touched them, they grew hard and she moaned softly into my neck. I kissed her hard then, my tongue in her mouth, hers in mine. I sucked on her tongue. My fingers found her slit and I rubbed the extra juicy little lips.

"I'm gonna show you some things I didn't show the other girls," I told her.

"This won't hurt, will it?"

"Oh no, sis. You're gonna feel better than you ever have in your whole life.

I released her lips and kissed her neck. I found her nipples and sucked them into my moth one at a time. I squeezed her breasts hard, but not hard enough to hurt. She thrust her hips off the bed when I reamed her belly button.

"That is so good. Please don't stop."

I kissed my way down to her sopping twat. Her aroma drove me crazy. I loved the smell of her fresh, virgin pussy.

"What are you going to do?" she whispered.

"I'm gonna eat your pussy. Open your legs."

Her legs parted giving me access to the gates of paradise. I licked her slit from bottom to top.

"Eww, Ooohhh, Ahhh," she moaned. "I didn't know that boys kissed girls on their pussies."

"I am going to do more than just kiss it. I'm going to make it my own."

I thrust my tongue into her virgin hole and slurped up all the juice I could. I slipped up to her clit. When I took it into my lips, she bucked hard. Her little feet beat a tattoo on my back. I licked her clit gently as she tossed and turned under me.

"Oh, God!! What's happening to me? I feel like I'm coming apart. Ooohhhh!!"

She came just as I shoved my finger into her cunt. I could feel her cherry lurking within.

"What happened?" she whined.

"You just had an orgasm. You will have more."

"It felt so good I thought I was going to pass out. Do it some more!"

I was thrusting my finger in and out as I sucked her clit into my lips again and stroked the tip with my tongue. She again came on my face. I couldn't get enough of her juice. I slid up her body and held her tightly as she quivered in my arms. I rubbed my body on hers so she could feel the hairs grind into her chest.

"That is so sexy! I love the feel of your body on mine. Are you going to fuck me now?"

"Are you sure? I don't want any regrets."

"Yes, I want the whole enchilada. Fuck me now. Take my cherry. Make me your slut!"

I got between her legs and placed the end of my cock at her entrance. "Last chance," I whispered.

"Do it now. I know it will hurt, but do it now. Give me all your cock."

I parted her outer lips and slid into her barrier. She felt me bump it and stop.

"Break it! Make me a woman!"

I plunged through her thin membrane and into her soul. A couple of tears slid down her cheeks and I licked them off. She looked down to the place where my cock entered her. Her pussy was distended around my shaft. A smear of blood was on top of my dick.

"It feels much better now. Make love to me."

I thrust gently in and out of her steaming hot box. My cock was throbbing in time with my heartbeat.

"I can feel your heart through your cock. It's so sexy. We are one now. Fuck me faster."

I stepped up the pace knowing I wouldn't last long and hoping she wouldn't either. As my strokes became more frantic and erratic, her hips pumped up and down to meet me.

"I'm cumming again," she shouted.

"Me too," I answered and squirted a full load of cum into her hot snatch.

"I can feel you cumming in me! It is so hot and gooey. I love it. You've got to do this to me a lot more!"

"Don't worry sis. I have a feeling that I'll be fucking you exclusively. All I want now is your tight little pussy."

"I love you Ray. Make love to me forever."

"Okay."

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers