Tennis Camp Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while she stopped stroking me, and began pushing her hips up against my hands even more. Finally she moved my hand to the side and started rubbing her clitoris rapidly, while I stroked her G-spot at the same tempo. I kissed one nipple, and massaged her other breast with my free hand. With her eyes shut tight, she started to tense up, she increased her speed, then she arched up and let out a loud, "AHHH!" and then another "AHHH!" She turned her face to me and we began a long passionate kiss. I could feel the inside of her vagina pulsing, and I continued to stimulate the G-spot as long as she was still stroking her clitoris. As she slowed down her movements, I lightened the action on her G-spot, but we kept kissing with passion.

She finally opened her eyes and said, "Wow, I should have taught you how to do that sooner. That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had. It was some sort of combination of a clitoral and G-spot orgasm."

I felt a sense of pride as I lay on my side, curved around her nude body, with my boner pressing into the side of her leg. Jeannie, still a little breathless, reached down and placed her hand around my member saying, "This fella deserves to be rewarded."

Jeannie was nestled back against the beanbag, with her knees bent and pointed up. She pulled on me to kneel between her thighs, and pulled my penis upward as she sat up slightly. I could see that a blow job was in order, so I started moving my hips in that direction. Suddenly, she arched up with her butt and placed my forward moving penis right on the opening of her vagina. The head of my dick came in shocking contact with her wet pussy! I thought, 'My God! Does this mean what I think it means?'

I adjusted my aim and lowered my body to hers. Again the feel of her nude body next to mine was divine, and this time I could feel her pubic hair with my penis. We kissed, and then she adjusted our positioning so that I was supporting myself with my knees and with my hands placed outside of her shoulders. She wrapped her heals behind my butt, and placed her hands on my hip bones. Her body was kind of curved so that her pelvis was protruded up toward me.

She almost whispered, "Go ahead, but let's just touch at first."

I slid my body down so that the head of my dick was at her vagina. With her legs and her firm grip on my hips, Jeannie was able communicate exactly what she wanted me to do. My penis was at the top of her opening, and I could almost feel her clitoris there. I could also feel the dampness inside her. I moved back and forth, stimulating her clitoris, and sensing her tits rubbing against my chest.

I tried to sample the opening itself but I couldn't. My erection was so tight that it had my dick pressed up firmly against my belly, and in this position, I couldn't get it to angle a little lower without using one of my hands. Jeannie giggled a little bit, and took her hand off my hip to help me out. She led my dick right to her moist pussy opening. We both groaned and flinched a little bit. That first contact between genitals was like fireworks going off in my head.

Jeannie said, "Ohh, that feels so good. Now move just a little bit, and go slow. Believe me you'll love this."

Hell, I was already loving this. First, with the head of my dick comfortably set in her opening, I moved around a little bit, without going in. Then I crept forward just a fraction. There was some resistance here at the entrance, but it felt real good to push against that resistance, and Jeannie was helping me by slightly pulling on me with her legs and her hands. Her lower body was curved toward me and she had a look of extreme passion on her face.

Then the resistance slowly gave way, and Jeannie quit pulling while I quit pushing. The head of my dick was in heaven, and it felt so good that I really looked forward to my entire dick being in heaven too. It was incredibly warm and smooth and moist, and the thought occurred to me that Jeannie looked incredibly attractive like this. She pushed slightly on my hips, and I knew to pull back out again. When I pulled back, my dick popped out and up against my stomach again.

Jeannie hurriedly grabbed my dick and placed the head at her opening again, then quickly positioned her hands on my hips, and pulled slightly. I pushed and this time there wasn't as much resistance as the head passed through the opening. She pulled on me a little more, and I very slowly sank into her another fraction of an inch. I bent my arms so that my chest would touch hers, and it seemed like electricity was passing between us. I backed out again and popped out, but this time I was able to get back in without hand guidance.

Jeannie and I looked down at our genitals as I slowly performed the routine again. I pushed in slowly, going just a little further in, and then pulled all the way out. Each time I pulled out we would both gasp, and then gasp again at the contact of dick to pussy.

Even though I was very focused, I began to realize that this was a little difficult to do. I was propped up on a beanbag, my knees had slid back, and my hands had slid kind of wide. I was moving very slow. And then my arms began to tremble. Jeannie giggled and asked if I was OK. "I am absolutely fine." I said.

We took this occasion to look down at ourselves. It was intoxicating to see my penis partially buried in her pussy, and she seemed to like it too. Then Jeannie said, "Just go in half way, and you can speed it up a little bit." I pulled all the way out and slid in half way, just like she said. Then I repeated this process four or five times without having to go as slow as before. There wasn't much resistance, she just felt very smooth, warm, and slick, and I knew I would blow as soon as I got all the way in there.

I was halfway in when she said, "Hold it there. Now, next time go slow, and go AAALL THE WAAAY IN BIG BOY!" Then she started a low pitched blowing whisper. As I started pulling back, she increased the pitch to a moan. I caught on to what she was up to. She wanted to ramp this moan up to a rebel yell as I buried my dick in her up to the hilt. She wasn't even from a part of the country that did rebel yells, but I was, so I joined in.

I placed my face right up to hers, and we looked in each others eyes. "oooo...", I was just starting back in again, and we were getting louder, yelling into each other's faces, forehead to forehead and nose to nose. She was pulling on me with her heals on the back of my legs, and her hands were gripping my butt. "OOOOOOOO..." I was almost halfway...

Just then we could hear the kitchen door crash open and Will's voice yelling, "IT'S PARTY TIME!" Jeannie said, "Shit!" and shoved me away. My poor dick was waving around in the cold cruel air.

Jeannie scrambled up and pulled her summer dress on, minus underwear. I kicked her bra and panties under the couch. As she fumbled with the buttons, she looked up at me standing there and said in a loud urgent whisper, "Get dressed!" Oh yeah, I was totally naked in the middle of the living room with a half wet boner.

From the kitchen came another crashing noise with the sound of a dog and a cat fighting. Someone yelled, "You dropped half of the beer!" And someone else yelled, "Get the dog!"

I could see my T-shirt, but I had no idea where my shorts were. I made an escape run for the bedroom door, but I could not push it open. When I turned back around to face Jeannie, she had obviously found my shorts because they were in mid-flight and they hit me right in the face. She kicked my underwear under the couch.

I started to pull my shorts up, just as we heard footsteps coming into the room. I was having trouble zipping up over my erection, so I dove face first onto the beanbag while I struggled to continue fastening up. The four 18 year olds rounded the corner and saw me face down on the beanbag, without a shirt, and Jeannie standing right beside me.

Jeannie thought quick, "I'm trying to tickle him! Come help me!"

As I zipped up over my boner, I thought, "Only half a pussy for me tonight."

12