Tennis Camp Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled onto my side, and she fell to her back. We were both breathing heavily. I began to kiss her affectionately. The excuses were flying through my brain: if there had been light in the room I would have been reminded of who I was with and I wouldn't have gone this far; we are both still wearing some clothes; the darkness is kind of like clothes since we cannot really see each other. These were some pretty pitiful excuses.

I let my hand rest on her bare stomach as I spoke, "I'm sorry if that was too much for you. I really only intended to kiss you a little bit. But somehow in this darkness I got a little carried away."

"Could it be that it is dawning on you that I am a woman, and not a little girl?"

My hand started moving across her stomach, "You have a good point there. And certainly you're a woman here in the dark."

"Watch out with comments like that! I'm a woman in the light and in the dark."

I let my hand follow the outside of her hip, down across her panties to the outside of her thigh, "Please don't hit me again. I know you're a woman, and the rest of my body certainly knows you're a woman."

"Did you really enjoy that? It wasn't too frustrating for you?"

Her knee was bent and above her other leg. I traced my fingertips across her bent knee and inside her thigh all the way up to her panties. She took in a quick breath as I traced my fingers along her panty line as if I was headed for her vagina, then moved back to the outside of her hip, and said, "Oh don't worry about me. That was actually pretty fantastic."

"Tell me what you liked about it."

I let my hand travel across her stomach headed for her far breast. She tensed up as I reached the fabric of her bra, then I moved my fingertips to the point just between her breasts. I moved my hand upward, feeling the swell of both breasts, and moved on to caress her neck. I kissed her waiting lips, with my hand on her neck, and then, "I loved that you were so sweet to try and smooth over the rest of the group's conflicts."

I moved my hand back down, but this time I grazed my fingertips directly across her far breast. Her heels jerked up off the mattress and fell back again in surprise. "I loved that you brought me in here, not because it will help the situation out there, but because this made it a night to remember." She sighed in appreciation of that comment.

I dragged my fingertips down to her belly button, casually exploring the depths. Then I lightly moved down over her panties, almost to her opening. She took in a breath in anticipation. At this point I turned the path to her near thigh which was laying flat on the bed. "I loved that you would not let me get away with considering you a little girl."

I kissed her deeply and she kissed me back. I moved my hand up the inside of her thigh until it touched the crotch of her panties. She flinched slightly, but then opened her thighs a little, "I love the way you look, once I began to see you as a woman."

I circled my hand around her opening, being careful not to touch her clitoris. Then I moved my hand back up her stomach to her bra, and I lightly ran my hand over both breasts. Her chest rose and fell swiftly with the sensation. I began to knead her breasts through her bra, "I love that you have very round breasts and buttocks."

With my other arm I rolled her slightly toward me, then reached around to unclasp her bra in the back. She was a little hesitant and awkward at helping me take the bra off of her shoulders. I set it aside, and brought my fingers across her back to rest on her bosom, "In fact, I love that your breasts not only don't sag, they seem to defy gravity."

Her nipple hardened as I worked the smooth warm flesh, and I kissed her again, making sure to have my chest touch her bare tits, "I love that you are a relaxed and willing kisser."

I moved my hand down her stomach to her panties, but this time I let my fingers go inside the elastic. I moved my hand over toward one leg, feeling wispy hair in the process. She moved her thighs even further apart, and I placed my fingertips on her clitoris. I began to slowly stroke her clitoris, marveling again at the wetness that felt like water. She moved her hips up and down in time with my finger movements, then she tensed up and arched her body upward, "Uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh!"

I asked, "What was that?"

"I had an orgasm."

"Do you realize that's very quick?"

"Yes, I have an easy time having an orgasm. Is that bad?"

"Not at all. The rest of the women on the planet would envy you."

My hand was still at her clitoris, but I had stopped moving my fingers. She moved her crotch up toward me hinting for more activity. I decided to try for the G-spot, "I love that you have an easy orgasm."

I moved my fingers down and inserted my middle finger in her vagina. I only tried to insert the one finger, her opening was almost non-existent she was so tight. She had plenty of moisture, but I had to search around to verify that I had the right spot. She groaned as I slipped one finger into her vagina, "I love that you have a very tight vagina."

"I do?"

"Yes sweet thing, you do, and it is very exciting."

I began the search for the G-spot. I finally found what was the best candidate, "Is this your G-spot?"

"I don't know, but maybe. It feels a lot better when you touch it than when I do."

I started to stroke the spot, and she said, "You know, I think that might be it, because it's beginning to feel pretty good."

She started to move her hips up and down, and I just worked the G-spot. It was still a very tight fit for even the one finger, and I did not even attempt to go any further in than that.

I stroked her G-spot a couple of minutes, when she did something that surprised me. She casually reached over and touched my penis through my thin shorts. I continued stroking her, as she explored the outline of my penis. With that, I rolled onto my back, unfastening the shorts and took them off. When I turned back to Becky, she was more than ready to continue her exploration of my penis.

I started to try and get back to her G-spot at the same time, but it was tough the way our bodies were positioned. Becky rolled toward me and placed the head of my penis at her panty clad vagina.

I let out a long groan, allowing a few seconds for the rest of my resolve to leave. I rolled over on top of her and between her legs. She still had my penis in her hand, with the head positioned at her vagina. We began to dry hump, but this time, the only thing between us was her thin underwear. I could feel the dampness and even the shape of her opening. I was swimming in the feel of her naked legs and torso. My chest was on top of her very comfortable breasts. I kissed her passionately, and I lowered my mouth to a breast, licking the nipple.

Becky seemed to enjoy all of this, but she was really intent on the dry humping, as she had been before, except that this time it wasn't very dry. Her panties were soaked, and it felt like the head of my penis was touching skin. She had her arms up under mine, and her hands were gripping the top of my shoulders. She was using this grip to push and pull me as I pushed against her panty clad opening.

I reached down with both hands to hold onto her butt. I reached into the panties and gripped both round bare buttocks. Her moisture had made it to the bottom of her crack, and again I was impressed with how watery it felt to run my hands over her ass. I reached down, hoping to reach her vagina from behind, while my penis was pressing against it from the front.

With all of the activity down there, one leg of her panties started to creep to one side. I could tell from her movements that she knew it, and wondered if I knew she was partially exposed to the head of my penis. She kept pushing against me, and I kept pushing back and kneading her bare buttocks.

The crotch of the panties had moved aside enough that my penis was now against her bare opening. We both stopped the frantic thrusting, as I slowly pressed. The blood was pounding in my skull. I pulled on her ass and pushed at her wet opening. I still could not get in, but I sensed a fraction of an inch of progress inward. We both knew I was close to getting in.

I pulled her ass cheeks apart, and pushed again. This time the head of my penis penetrated, but there was still a lot of resistance, and it was very tight down there.

Becky said, almost to herself, "I'm scared."

I realized she had quit her movements, and I was the only one pushing. I backed away so that the head of my penis was still against her opening, but without pressure. I kissed her affectionately, but she was tense. I said, "Don't worry sweet thing. We'll stop right here." As my body screamed in torment, I scooted lower, resting my face on her stomach and hugging her hips. When my physical needs calmed down some, I moved over to the side of her and lay on my back. I placed an arm under her head and far shoulder, and curled her to me. She cuddled up to my side as I kissed her on the forehead. She rested her head on my shoulder, and placed her top knee over my thigh.

Becky said, "I'm sorry, but this is about a hundred times more than I have ever done before." We were both still breathing pretty hard, but we were calming down.

"I'm the one who should be sorry. But to tell you the truth, I'm only sorry if I've hurt you in any way." I said this as I lightly touched her face and stroked her hair.

She replied, "Well I don't think so. I was very much participating until the end when I got scared. Thanks for understanding." Becky leaned her head upward, kissing me. At the same time, her tits pushed up against the side of my torso, her moist panty clad pussy touched my thigh, and her knee touched my still throbbing erection.

Becky hesitated when she felt my hard penis, and I could sense her thinking about it. She reached over and lightly touched my chest, ran her fingers down to touch my thighs, and then brought them up to explore my erection. She gently felt me for a couple of minutes, mostly investigating the penis and testicles, and surrounding areas. It did not seem to occur to her that a handjob might be nice, and I was considering teaching her.

I was lightly running my hand over her back as she was doing her research on my penis. At some point I let my fingernails drag across the skin on her back. She immediately bowed her back toward my fingernails, and slowed down her attention to my genitals. In response, I dragged the nails a little harder across her back, and she moaned in pleasure. This was new to me, she seemed to be getting sensual pleasure from a back scratch.

She lost interest in me as I hugged her to my side and began to really work on her back scratch. In the darkness, her tits were up against me, and it occurred to me that I would like to see them in the light sometime. The only piece of clothing remaining between the two of us were her panties. Meanwhile she was really enjoying the back scratch, curling up to me with her entire body including her crotch against my thigh. With both hands, I lowered my scratching to her bottom, and she seemed to like that too. Her hand returned to lightly stroking my penis.

I gently rolled her onto her back, and started to lightly scratch across her collar bone area to the top swell of her breasts. Down below, I was looking for some place to press my hardon, so I pushed against the side of her hip. Meanwhile, I scratched my fingernails across her trim stomach, and she flinched, so I moved on to scratch her legs and thighs, which she seemed to like better.

In the process of my pushing my groin against her, she rolled up her hip, and I was able to press my erection into her nice round bottom. I pressed a couple of times, and she pressed back against me with her panty clad buttock. Then with her butt toward me, she draped a leg over me and pressed her genital area toward me.

I didn't need much encouragement. From the back, it took my penis a few thrusts to find the wet spot on her panties, and when it did she groaned and pushed back against me.

I was sort of on my side facing her, and she was basically on her back but with her hip rolled up so that I could thrust toward her vagina from behind. I forgot all about the scratching and started stroking her breasts, which seemed larger and more erect each time I felt them. She was into the dry humping again, just from a different direction, and she was enthusiastic. Her leg was still resting on me, but she was able to reach over to my hip to pull on me as I pushed.

I lowered my hand from her breast and placed it inside her panties. It was invigorating to feel the sparse hair around her vagina. I went straight for her nice and wet clitoris, while we continued our rhythm of pumping against each other. I stroked for about 60 seconds when she started humping against me hard and fast, and then stiffened with, "Ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh!"

We slowed a little bit, but she seemed to want to keep on. Sometime near her orgasm, her underwear had moved over again, and my penis was near her bare pussy opening. We pushed very lightly against each other, enjoying the sensation.

I think Becky could tell that this position gave her pretty good control over how we progressed, she could just roll her hip one way or the other. She was very wet, like water of course, and she gently pushed a little harder against me. The head of my penis went past her opening!

What a tight and hot pussy! I just braced myself without trying to get further, hoping she wanted more. We stayed still with the head of my dick just inside her pussy opening for what seemed like a long time. Then she moved away so that my penis was just barely touching, and pushed back against me again.

This time, the head went in plus a little more. The inside of her vagina was not only warm, but it was hot. I began to lightly stroke her groin area from her front side, as we both prepared for another push. This time I did more than just hold still, I pulled back a fraction of an inch, and then very slowly eased back in to about the same depth, just barely inside that tight channel. This seemed to be good enough for her, and we started a very slow cadence of going in and out, but only just barely inside her.

I began to stroke her clitoris again. She was physically hot, and pushing against me without going deeper. As I stroked her clitoris some more, I could tell she was becoming aware of both sensations, the penis at her vagina and the stroking of her clitoris. Incredibly, she began to ramp up for another orgasm, while we continued going slightly in and out.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh!" But this time, instead of stiffening up she pushed back against me and I went a little deeper. She didn't miss a beat. We still went in and out, but to a new depth, which still was not very deep at all. But it was deep enough to feel real good to me, and apparently to her too.

Without saying anything, she suddenly rolled away from me, dislodging my penis. She reached down and pulled her panties off down her legs. Then she reached over to me and pulled me on top of her and between her legs. Her legs spread open to almost a full split, giving me full access to her dripping vagina. I moved into position, lowering my chest to her full bosom, and kissing her.

The head of my penis went straight to the target, and I pressed just slightly against her opening. I knew the going would be a little easier this time, and it was. My penis slid in slowly and fairly easily, but not any further than before. Becky let out a long loud moan of pleasure. I could already feel my testicles churning for release, but at least I knew I wouldn't lose it until I was all the way in, which might not happen in her case.

She was still very tight, but the good news was that it felt incredibly good. I withdrew to just inside her opening, and pushed slowly in again. This time Becky had her hands on my ass encouraging me. I began an in and out routine in this position, and Becky was responding to me by pulling with her hands and pushing her vagina toward me. I had my hands up under her buttocks, pulling them apart as I went in each time. I noticed that her buttocks were very wet, and her legs were still spread wide apart in a split.

Eventually we started getting me slightly deeper. I began to realize that she did not want to stop at this point just inside her opening, she wanted me all the way in. I pumped a few more times to the same depth, and then with each stroke I went slightly deeper, while she pulled and pushed.

I kissed Becky and said, "I'm sorry, but I'm not going to last very long like this."

"Don't worry about it. I'm new at this, so I won't know the difference."

This girl had a good sense of humor. With that I started to go in, and even though it was tight, I was getting there. Becky continued to push against me, and with a few hip thrusts more I was close. I was close to getting in, but I was also close to losing all control. Becky started going, "Oh, oh, oh..." with each thrust. Then everything came together. I slid the rest of the way in as my balls churned semen up into her. I pulled hard on her butt, and I clenched my own butt to get as deep as possible.

"Oh, oh, oo, oo ... God DAMN THAT HURTS! GET OFF OF MEEEEE!" She shoved me down and tensed up with her hands at her crotch, "SHIT, SHIT, SHEEEIT!!" I was confused at first, and I continued to ejaculate on the two of us as my body and emotions adjusted to the change. Then my brain cleared enough that I remembered this is her first time to have sex and of course it caused her pain. After a bit she began to calm down.

I came up beside her on the bed and tried to comfort her. She didn't pay attention to me at first. But as the pain subsided, she scooted over to me and cuddled. After a while of breathing normally, she said, "Now I have proof that I'm not a little girl."

That was funny, but I was careful about laughing until I heard her giggle in the darkness, and I joined her saying, "You proved it to me several times tonight."

We kissed a little bit, and then she said she wanted to join the party. We got dressed in the dark, then turned the light back on. She showed me a bright red spot of blood on her panties before placing them in her purse. I never had seen her without clothes. We each went to the adjoining bathroom and freshened up.

As we prepared to go back to the party, I commented to Becky that as of tonight, she was the most special woman in my life. However, before we left the privacy of the bedroom I had an announcement for her. I stood on the bed as if I was on a stage, "By the powers vested in me, I attest and proclaim that Becky entered this room a girl, not a little girl, but a girl just the same. She will now leave the room a woman. She may not be a totally sexually satisfied woman, but a woman just the same." Becky clapped her hands in appreciation, and I jumped down to open the door to the waiting party.

12