Tennis Dresses are Fun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the hard rod in his crotch poking me. I reached behind and felt it. A steel shaft in his pants. I grabbed it and squeezed it and he moaned louder than I. I found the zipper and worked it down. I moved a little to the side to give us room so I could pull his cock out. Oooh, it was just like Pat's, maybe a little thicker, and hard as a rock. I stroked it up and down, but he stopped me. "I don't want to come that way. I want to come in you."

I wasn't surprised. This was moving fast. And by this time I was so hot I wanted it, too. I looked at Pat. "Is this what you want? You heard him. He wants to fuck me. Me, your WIFE! You want this guy to fuck your wife right here, now?" Sean redoubled his efforts in my pussy. "Oh, god, oh, god! Honey! He's reaming my sex with his hand! Shall I take his cock, too?" Pat looked at Sean's hand in my crotch, and at my hand around that cock, and nodded his assent.

The chairs had arms, so it would not be possible to screw there. But there was a chaise, long and narrow, with no arms. That would be perfect. Odd that none of us thought of going inside to the beds, or the sofa, or the coffee table, or even the floor. We all thought that fucking al fresco was called for. There were no other balconies visible, and we couldn't be seen from ground level. If some perv far away had binoculars, hell, let him watch.

Sean kicked off his shoes, pulled his shorts and scants off, and lay down on the chaise. His flesh flagpole was at full staff in the middle of his body. I straddled the chaise and positioned my hips over that erect organ. I looked over at Pat one more time. "Is this what you want? Is this really okay? You want this man to fuck me and come inside me? Last chance, dear husband. It's not too late to stop. Your WIFE is going to be FUCKED and FILLED right now unless you stop it."

He looked excited but indecisive. I decided to taunt him a little. "I just have to sit down, straight down on his cock, and he'll be in me. You want me to take a seat here? Look at this big, delicious meat machine sticking up here, just for me. I can just slide my cunt down over it and stick its hardness up into me. Wouldn't that be yummy? Mmmm. Wouldn't you like to see that?" I lowered my hips a few inches closer to Sean's stiff phallus until the head touched my inner lips. "You can watch it go into your wife's fuckhole, in and out, again and again. Your loving WIFE will sit on this strange dick and fuck it, FUCK IT LONG AND HARD UNTIL IT SQUIRTS, until this STRANGER squirts his SEED into her hot WOMB!" Brave words, but inside I was shaking like a leaf. Did he really want me to do this? Did I really want to do it? I wanted it and I didn't. I was hot as a pistol. My juices were dripping from my vagina onto the soft, red head of Sean's cock. But this was cold, and a little public. Did my loving husband really want his loving wife to fuck a stranger and take his cum?

Pat got up and came over to us. He kissed me on the lips and the neck, touched his cheek to mine and told me, "Yes, I want my wife to be fucked and fucked well. I want her to have all the fun she wants. Go ahead, do it. Take him into your pussy and drain him and rub your clit raw on his cock." He reached down to the small of my back and pressed down lightly. The head of Sean's cock pressed against my opening. "Show me, Let me see him slide into you. Push your cunt down onto his cock and take it all inside you."

I reached down to Sean's hard penis. I stopped for a second to tuck the skirt back up into the waistband of the dress so my husband could see clearly this strange cock penetrating my sex. He pushed down more and I sat down slowly on the cock pointed at me. "Oh, god!" The first inch is always a little pleasure/painful from the pressure of forcing into the opening. I called out a little, I'm sure, as he tells me I always do, and then I pushed down and up and down forcing more inches of stiff cock into my vagina. Oh, god, it was wonderful! I was so turned on! My husband, my loving husband, my dear pervert of a husband, was pushing my sex down onto this cock just for my pleasure.

At last I was all the way down, fully impaled, my mound hard against Sean's, his rock hard organ as deep as it can go inside me. I leaned down to kiss him hard, just keeping my hips moving a little. He pushed me back to vertical with his hands on my boobs. Then the serious fucking began. I pushed down, he pushed up. I moved my hips around in circles for a while, stirring my insides with his rod. Then I started pumping up and down, fucking myself on this big vertical flesh tree. This Washington Monument, Eiffel Tower, this Coit Tower, this red-hot fun-stick between my legs.

I chanted my mantra, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me deep! Fuck me, lover, fuck me!" He pumped up and down, too, in opposition, so that our strokes were as long as possible. It almost fell out several times, but it always went back in easily, up my slick channel, to maximum depth right after. Spearing me deep, almost hurting but good hurt.

I lost track of the time. Just a couple minutes, maybe five or more. Twice I opened my eyes to see my husband kneeling next to us, his hand on his crotch rubbing it, staring at our crotches bumping together, at the slick fleshy rod pulling out of my cunt and then pushing back in. Almost drooling. He was enjoying this as much as I was, watching his wife's cunt being drilled by that fleshy monster.

Then I could feel myself about to come. I stared directly at my husband's eyes as my orgasm crashed over me. "I'm coming, I'm coming! Fuck me! FUCK ME! OH GOD IT'S WONDERFUL! FUUUUUCCCKKK MMMEEEEE!" I contracted on his cock five, six, seven, probably a dozen times. I broke out in a sweat, I was probably blushing bright red. I cried out, I had to brace myself on Sean's chest to keep from collapsing.

Sean was close, too. Keep fucking me, lover. Come in me. now. Come in *me*. Come in *his* wife. Won't it be fun to come in another man's wife while he watches! COME IN MY MARRIED CUNT! It used to be his pussy, but now it's YOUR PUSSY! USE ME, USE MY CUNT! CUM IN IT! GIVE ME YOUR SEED!" Looking right at Pat, I screamed, "COME IN ME WHILE MY HUSBAND WATCHES! COME IN ME NOW!"

Pat loves being taunted like this. When we role-play these scenes in our bedroom, it makes us both crazy hot. Me taking another man's cum in front of him. "Husband, watch this man come in YOUR WIFE! Watch while he squirts his seed deep into me!" Sean cried out, Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! as he came. I could feel his cock pulsing, I could feel him squirting his seed inside my vagina. "HE'S COMING IN ME!" Again and again. "HE'S COMING IN YOUR WIFE!" Again and again. "A STRANGE MAN IS FILLING YOUR WIFE'S CUNT WITH HIS HOT SEED! AND SHE LOVES IT!" Oh, that wonderful feeling of pulling the life from a man, taking it inside me, holding it there, gently, gently. Relaxing with his seed inside my body.

I collapsed on his chest, still attached at the crotch to my lover. I contracted my pussy around the hot rod still in me as much as I could. We both breathed hard for a minute and almost fell asleep. Maybe we did sleep for a moment.

When I sat up, his cock was just barely softening, I could still feel it inside. Our connection, his plug in my socket. I pulled up a little to get off it. As it came out, so did some of his cum. Semen all over his belly. And when I stood up, semen on my legs, coming from the squishy vessel between them.

My husband looked at my wet thighs covered with another man's cum. Lovingly. He looked at me and at my pussy, And I think he was pleased. I know he wasn't jealous or anything like that. He got as much pleasure from seeing me drilled and fucked as I did. Well, maybe not quite as much, because I got to come first.

"Do I get a turn now?"

"Of course you do, dear husband of long suffering. You get to fuck your wife and come into me while my cunt is still freshly filled with another man's semen. His cum. Filling me up. Dripping out of my hole and down my legs. You'll love that. I'll be so slippery, so slimy, so . . . so . . . . Mmmm."

I turned to Sean. "Sean, can we use the chaise now? I want to get laid again."

Pat took Sean's place on the chaise and I straddled him. We kissed for a long time. We've been practicing kissing for, oh, more than twenty years, and we're really good at it. I took his shorts off and his dick stood up for me. I moved myself over it and carefully positioned it right at my entrance. "Stick that in my cummy pussy, honey. Sean already lubed it up for you." I was so slick from my juices and the previous man's cum that it went in easily, all the way, until I was fully impaled on my dear husband's familiar cock. We both moaned and sighed as we started pumping. "Fuck me, baby, fuck me, fuck me! Fuck me good and hard and deep, yeah fuck me! Fuck your wife! A loving husband fucks his loving wife! C'mon, baby, come for me, come in me, come in your wife just like he did! Fuck me, fill me, fill me up!"

"Yes, yes, your pussy is so hot, so silky, god, it's wonderful! Even after all these years. Push that pussy down onto me! Nothing like the feeling." A few minutes later, "Oh, I'm close, You want my seed? I'll put another load in your cummy cloister. Give me that cunt, baby!"

"Yes, come in me, lover! Come now! I want your load in me, too. Your wife already has one load in her cunt. I want more man-juice in me. Gimme gimme, come in me! Come in me!" And he did, pulsing that familiar rhythm into my familiar sex.

We kissed and lay there together for some minutes. Sean came out with fresh drinks and reminded us that his wife might be coming back soon. Maybe this wouldn't be the best first image for her to see when she walks in. All of us half-undressed and all.

I got up again, and more cum ran down my legs, again. Pat looked at me like the sweet lover he is. He cupped my pussy with his hand, fingers swimming in the combined seed that leaked out of me. "I love you," he said, and kissed me again, and held me. "I love you madly." Then he joked, "Even when your pussy is drenched in another man's sperm." And he patted my ass as I moved off to the bathroom to clean up a little.

I had to turn around and come back for my panties, which were still on the floor. So were all their clothes. Me dripping cum to my knees. Two men, both naked from the waist down, flagpoles coming to attention again. Hmmm. Both mine. Yum! If we had more time. . . . They both stared and drooled at my cum-slick thighs, slut that I am, as I proudly walked across the room.

When I came back out, all sort of cleaned up, new drinks were served. The boys were in the armchairs. I wiped the cum off the chaise and sat there, and conversation resumed. What fun it was at the tennis camp, after Labor Day as it was, when the hotels and roads were no longer crowded, and the evenings were beginning to be cool.

And eventually Margot came back.

Part 02: Margot comes back from her massage.

12