Tennis Dresses are Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
We really play mixed doubles this time.
3.6k words
4.38
30.8k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on things we really did, but this part is mainly fiction. You can have more fun in the mind if there are no real consequences.

Later that day . . .

Margot came back a little woozy from her massage and just lay down on the chaise. Pat got her a drink and pulled his chair up next to hers. I pulled up next to Sean. We all talked and sipped our drinks and watched the sun going down. Conversation picked up where it had left off, light, not too personal, not too sexy.

Margot finished her drink first, got up to go to the kitchenette to make herself another, and I noticed that Pat went along to help her. I saw Pat get very close to her, right behind her. She turned a little, startled, but she didn't pull away. Later I learned that he had put his hand gently on her ass and caressed it. She was surprised but didn't object.

Sean and I were both watching this. "Do you mind that my husband is getting a little close with your wife?" I asked.

"No . . . um . . . no, uh, not at all. I mean, it would be very hypocritical of me, now, wouldn't it, . . . after how close I got to *his* wife." Wink. He looked down at my legs. I got the message and spread my thighs open a little. I think he could see the wet, stained crotch of my panties. I hoped he could see the aftermath of his handiwork.

Pat was kissing Margot now, so they weren't paying any attention to us. Sean had been rubbing my shoulder and keeping my bare arm warm. A little more intimate than just friendly. Then he reached over and gently cupped my breast. I covered his hand with mine to keep it there. Pat reached up to hold Margot's breast. She moaned, kissed him more fervently, and pushed her hips into his. Then they broke, a little embarrassed I think, and separated, as did Sean and I, and we all went back to our drinks and polite conversation.

When I went to the head again, Margot came with me. "I know I said something about mixed doubles earlier, and I thought you were interested. Is that, um, still okay?" I looked in her eyes and briefly nodded assent. "Pat . . . your husband . . . made a pass at me." I wasn't surprised, of course. I guess I just looked blankly at her. "No problem!" she added very quickly. Maybe she thought I would object. "No, I liked it. he grabbed my ass, and kissed me, and felt me up, and I liked all of it."

Finally, she asked if I cared. "You don't mind, do you? I mean . . . boys will be boys. If Sean got grabby with you, I would think that's just sort of normal male aggression. He's horny. You're beautiful. One plus one, y'know."

I mumbled something affirmative. "Yeah, well, he has, a little. And it's okay. I don't mind a little feelski. I like him." Little does she know.

"And Pat, he's very nice, and cute. And he seems like a stud. Is he?"

Pretty direct question there. "He's, uh, studly enough for me. Plenty. Keeps me satisfied. I don't feel deprived at all." My hand patted my crotch a little, sort of to indicate where I was feeling not-deprived. We both giggled a little.

"Sounds good. . . ." She looked down at her shoes and continued quietly, ". . . and maybe we could continue a little of, uh, what we sampled earlier?" I understood.

It's funny: she was the aggressor earlier, but now she was the one who seemed hesitant about continuing. And I wasn't, for a change, though I had been surprised earlier. She seemed nervous about it, so I stepped toward her, lifted her face and kissed her. Gently at first, then less gently. Then we both got our passions going and wrestled with our tongues. I held her tight, grabbed her ass and pulled her hips into mine. She responded by pulling on my hips and then mauling my breasts. Jeezuz, now this was new to me. A few experiments in the college dorms were fun, exploratory, casual, but not passionate like this. I really wanted to feel her and taste her and lie with her. This will complicate things a little, I thought.

We had to stop before we lost too much time here. Breathlessly, we agreed, "Later. To be continued." Straightened our hair and our dresses and went back out to the boys.

The guys had probably been having a similar conversation, because when we came back, we immediately paired off, each with the other's spouse. Mixed doubles, as she said.

As the sun started to go down, we migrated to the chaises. The guys flattened them out and lay down on the bottom. And we girls lay on top of them, stretched out, so kissing and holding and a little groping were easy. Eventually it got a little chilly with all of us still wearing just short dresses and short pants. And feeling around wasn't easy enough on the narrow seats. Besides, by that time, I think we all wanted to remove what little clothing we had on and get to it. So we went in. To the beds. There were two queens in the bedroom. How convenient.

Sean and I lay back and watched Pat and Margot. She kicked off her shoes and lay back seductively on the bed. They kissed like horny teens and ran their hands all over each other. He felt her breasts and up her thighs, up, up, under her tiny skirt to the crotch of her pants. She opened her thighs to welcome him. He went all the way up and cupped her crotch, holding her pussy, sliding his fingers up and down, pushing her panties into her slit. She groped his crotch and his ass, ran her hands under his shirt all over his torso. She grabbed the hard rod inside his pants and squeezed it. He moaned and covered her hand with his. Then things came off, quickly. Her dress and underwear. His belt, shorts, socks.

Sean and I watched with him cuddled against my back. That way, his hand was free to roam over my breasts, my belly, down to my thighs and up into my crotch. I opened my legs, too, so that he could feel my intimate areas, hot and warm, and getting damp. I could feel his hard-on against my ass.

Time for our spice to get serious. He lay on top of her, between her legs and kissed her all over. Their preliminaries were quick, even perfunctory. The new lovers were in heat and there was no time to waste. First, missionary. She wrapped her hand around his cock and pulled him toward her hips. Opened her lips with one hand and placed the head of his cock right on the small lips of her entrance. She looked at her husband and at me when my husband pushed his cock into her pussy and she pushed her hips up to meet him. She took him into her sex eagerly, pumping hard up to his hips, whimpering with pleasure. After a minute, she closed her eyes to just revel in the sensations. I knew what she was feeling. I've had his hard cock push into me hundreds of times over the years. She moaned a little. Then he lifted her legs over his shoulders to get deeper into her sex. He drilled her deeply that way, plumbed the depths of her hot grotto for several minutes. Both of them were sweating and panting and just dying to come.

When she wanted to finish, she rolled him over and climbed on. Sean and I both loved watching her push down over his cock farther and farther, his meat disappearing into her body inch by inch. And we watched her fuck him into her, withdraw and plunge down on his member over and over. My husband's member. In and out of her. In and out of another woman. She stirred his hardness around inside her. My husband's hardness inside her fucktube. And she smashed her clit into his mound until she screamed. He pushed up hard into her and sprayed his seed all over her insides until some of it leaked out back onto him. She looked over at Sean with satisfaction maybe, too, a little tear in her eye, then lay down on Pat's chest to rest.

Then it was our turn, so Sean and I went at it. Simple beginning: kissing, fondling breasts, feeling everything over clothes, then under clothes, then sliding clothes off carelessly onto the floor. Now we were fully exposed. Fingering pussy, stroking cock. I looked Pat in the eye as Sean's fingers pushed into my wet hole and searched for my sensitive spots. I closed my eyes and swooned as he found them.

Then he ate me. He winked at me and whispered to me that he was going to suck his seed out of my cunt to make room for more that he wanted to insert there. Oh, yum! I came with my legs straight up in the air, with him sucking on my clit and tonguing my clit and drilling his fingers into my hole. Pat watched me come, saw the tension and excitement on my face, then looked at Sean working hard in my crotch, then back to me. I closed my eyes and screamed as I came. My husband could see me writhing and screaming and enjoying this other man munching on my sensitive sex.

He let me relax a minute, then he had to get in me. He folded me in half, my knees up by my breasts, and plunged down into me as far as he could go. Oh, it hurt and it was delicious at the same time. He was long and this position always shortened my vagina so that he pounded on my cervix at the end of every stroke. And the width of his cock pushed my compacted fucktube to the limit it would stretch. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, that hurts so deep, don't stop!" I held my knees back to my chest, out to the sides, as folded and as open as I could get. I wanted to be drilled hard and deep.

He was huffing and puffing, slowing down, he was getting close. "I'm going to come." I saw the strain in his face.

"Yes! Yes! Come! Come! Come in me! Give me your seed! Oh, fuck me deep!" He pushed in totally deep, it felt like halfway up to my stomach, and I felt him pulsing again and again, squirting into me. "I feel you pumping into me! Oh, lover, fuck me!" I wrapped my arms around his back and held him in, deep, hurting, hard, steely, filling me with flesh and fluid. I saw my husband looking at the ecstasy my face, and I shed a little tear, too. It was wonderful, but it was someone else.

The guys stayed to cuddle us well-fucked ladies for a few minutes, like the well-trained husbands they apparently were. But eventually thirst overruled love and they went out to get us all new drinks.

Margot and I looked at each other. It was clear that we were going to be alone for a few minutes. She came over to my bed. God, these delicious bodies of women, hers and mine, soft curves of hips and backs, succulent bulging breasts, slippery lips and holes lubricated by our men. Kiss soft lips. Knead soft breasts. Suck hardening nipples. So that's what it feels like. No wonder guys love to suck on them. They're not just echoes of mother, but hard little warm nubs that signal excitement and passion. They stand up for you when the pussy's wet. When you lick them, they send lightning bolts to the womb, contractions, and tingles in the clit. Fun to give and receive both ways.

I wanted to taste her, all over. So I started. I kissed my way down her stomach to her navel. Then down her belly to her bush. Her breathing was rough and deep. She urged my head lower, down, between her legs. I could smell her excitement, and my husband's sperm, as I licked her thighs and headed up toward her core. She was sticky with my husband's cum mixed with her juices. His white cum was still leaking out of her, onto her thighs, down her labia to her crack, and matted in her hair. It tasted like him, but not all him, her slipperiness added a sort of tartness. I cleaned up both thighs then aimed for the center. Her lips were soft, wet, pink on the outside, her inner lips almost red, from the ten minutes of abuse he had just given her, and from excitement. I was licking her lips and her hole. She moaned and thrashed when I pressed my mouth hard against her nether mouth and pushed my tongue into her hole and flicked. She pushed her hips harder against me and pulled my head tight into her crotch. She cried out, "Oh! OH!" Her cunt was soooo soft.

So this is what Pat feels when he eats my box. Soft, wet lips on hot, soft, wet lips. God, no wonder he likes it. He says he does, and he does it fairly often. I *love* it, of course; he's really good at it. I hope I am, too. I think I know what a woman wants. I sure know what *I* want, and Margot seems to be responding to the same treatment. Maybe I have a better understanding of why guys are such horndogs, why they want pussy all the time and go after it whenever they have a chance. It's so soft and warm and tender outside. And even better, hotter and softer and wetter inside.

I slid my index finger into her, slowly, all the way as far as I could, turned it around to feel all her soft insides. Her vagina was hot, slick, almost flooded with the remnants of Pat's semen and her new fluids. I tickled her cervix gently, a little. She reacted jerking her hips up. It was time. I reached my tongue out to touch her clit. From the way she jumped, you'd think I had electrocuted her. I licked again. And again. And kissed the little nub with my lips. And she moaned loudly each time. Such a tiny thing to be so sensitive! After a few more tentative licks, I latched onto her clit like a lamprey and sucked and tickled it with my tongue. She went nuts. Thrashed and jumped and yelled. She wailed when she came, and her vagina grabbed my finger hard, and again, ten, twelve times. I can only try to imagine what that must feel like to the guy when a hot vagina clamps down on his super-sensitive cock. I try to make a note to myself to clamp harder onto Pat's peter in the future.

I moved up to hug her, cuddle. She was like a dishrag, limp and wet, and cried a little. It was then I noticed the guys standing nearby. Drooling. Hard-ons sticking out at me, at both of us. Nope, wait a minute, fellows, now it's my turn.

I kissed Margot and she came back to life. She rolled on top of me and started to feel me up as a guy would. Cupped, kneaded, and kissed my breasts. Kissed down past my navel to my sparse pubes. Her gentle hands spread my thighs and she opened my slit with her fingers. I was still dripping, too, with the combination of my own lust and her husband's seed. She got between my legs and kissed her way up to my pussy.

She treated my sex about the same way I had treated hers. I looked at my husband while Margot buried her face in my pussy, kissed and sucked my most sensitive parts, reamed me with her fingers. Wow, she was good! She was better than any guy who has ever had lunch at my Y. I hope I did half as well on her pussy as she did on mine. I watched Pat's face, and he watched mine, as I climbed the mountain of excitement and thrill. Oh, god, it was wonderful. The soft lips of a woman sucking on my labia, tonguing my entrance, trying to reach into my hole, and sucking and flicking my clit. I pulled her face hard into my pussy and screamed when I came.

When I recovered, we turned our attention to the men once again. They were almost beside themselves with lust after watching our little . . . what . . . assignation? Hour of passion? Lesbian show for the perv boys?

I wanted Sean to fuck me again. Pat, I can have Pat anytime at home. I wanted that new cock and the lips and tongue and hands that go with it. I sat up and beckoned Sean to come over. His cock was just the right height when I sat up on the bed. I held his cock and kissed it, took it into my mouth and ran my tongue around the head. Sean went nuts. He groaned, closed his eyes, almost lost his balance until he grabbed my shoulders. I continued to make love to the head of his penis for a couple minutes, until he stopped me. He didn't want to come in my mouth; he wanted my pussy again. Well, so did I, so did I want his cock to pound my pussy.

We curled up on the bed and made out like a couple horny teens. Margot and Pat were doing the same and at the same time. No voyeuristic visions this time. Just raw lust that we wanted to service as soon as possible. He kissed my nipples and I kissed his. He jammed his fingers into me and I scratched his balls. I spread my legs wide and pulled him on top of me, grabbed his dick and guided it into my hot, wet hole. He pushed in to the hilt. I aimed my legs straight up and wrapped them around his waist to pull him hard into me. I didn't come again, but after, oh, like five minutes, he did. Hard. And deep. Not as squirty as the first time -- wait a minute, the first time in the bed here was actually the second time, since he came in me earlier out on the deck; but Margot didn't know about that incident yet.

After everyone finished, we relaxed and discovered that we were starving. Sean put on a robe long enough to let the room service boys deliver dinner. We did consider flashing the room service boys (from the nearby college), after all we were two hot, naked women, hormoned to the max and literally overflowing with male juices. Pat suggested it, and Sean seconded the motion, but we didn't. Probably should have, just for the extra thrill. Well, and to check that one off the bucket list.

After dinner, we were all naked again. Had some cordials to finish off dinner. Then went back to bed. One bed this time, all four of us crammed in with us girls in the middle and our new lovers by our sides. Margot and I played with whatever we could reach. She with my breasts. I with her pussy. Both of us with the cocks behind us. The guys had their hands all over whatever we didn't occupy with our own hands. Sean fucked me again, from behind, spooned against my ass, while I was kissing and feeling Margot. And Pat was fucking her, also from behind. I felt the shaft of his cock sliding into and out of her vagina, slick, hot, hard, insistent.

I took her hand and held it with mine against my belly, feeling from my pubis up to my navel, so we could both feel her husband's cock sliding up into my insides. Up, down, up, down, god, that was so erotic. Her husband was fucking me silly and she could feel every stroke of his fucking in my sex. And my husband reached over for a feel, too, so that he could feel that other man's cock fucking into his wife. He mouthed, "I love you, I love you." to me as he felt my cunt being drilled by Sean. And briefly I felt his cock pumping into her that same way, my husband's meat slicing into another pussy. Yum.

All that rhythmic writhing would have made a pretty scene. No video, though, too bad. Eventually, even the boys were worn out. And a good thing, too, because my pussy was sore all the next day.

Sometime during the night, Pat, Sean, and I related to Margot our little escapade on the deck while she was out. She accused her husband of being a horndog, which he certainly was and could hardly deny. Hey, why would he deny it? He was proud of it. He was certainly horndog enough to plow four loads into my furrow in just a few hours. But she wasn't upset or even very surprised by it.

The sheets were just a mess, spotted with a dozen different smile spots of cum that had flowed out of our pussies every time we sat up or moved. We girls were proud of it. Look how much come we got out of these two not-so-young guys in just a few hours. Everyone slept on a wet spot that night, and no one cared.