Tennis Tease Controlled

Story Info
A man uses mind control to get what he wants.
1.9k words
4.15
108.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MFLuder
MFLuder
128 Followers

Katie Parker was a regular at the Glen Falls tennis club. She played there twice a week and all day Saturday. And everyone knew who she was.

She was a knockout, at about 5'9" with long brown hair she kept tied in a tight ponytail. She always wore a short skirt that gave the men a view of her long, perfectly tanned legs and round ass. She usually wore a tight tennis shirt cut off at the midriff, exposing her tight abs and accentuating her firm breasts. Many a man at the club spent a night on the couch after staring too long at her perky nipples as her sweat drenched her white shirt. Some women complained about her not wearing a bra, but the staff never seemed to mind.

Her alluring smile and dark eyes caught the attention of every man there, and she relished in that fact. She enjoyed the company of men, but never dated anyone from the club. Rather, she enjoyed the power she had over them as they stared at her as she bent forward to recieve a serve, pushing her pretty ass in the air. She never had to pay for a drink or meal, as most of the single men, and a few of the married ones, tried to get her into their beds. But she never went home with any of them, always leaving them nursing their blue balls and waiting for the next opportunity to woo her.

One man in particular had the hots for her for quite awhile. Mike Stones worked at the club, and remembered the first time he saw the twenty-six year old Parker. She walked into the lounge two years ago, looking like a model with an atheletes body. And ever since then he couldn't stop looking at her. He tried to talk to her, but she ignored him mostly for the older, richer men who would buy her anything from the lounge. She rarely flirted with the staff like she did with the rest of the men. But Mike knew all that was about to change.

Recently Mike had been in a car accident, sustaining a severe concussion. After he got out of the hospital, he began to notice something different about the way his mind worked. He realized that something had happened, opened, awakened in his brain. Quickly he found out what it was; he had the ability to control other people. He didn'y quite know how, but he could put himself into a place in his mind where anyone who heard him speak would do what he wanted. An advantageous ability, he soon learnt to use it to get whatever he wanted. And as he watched Katie Parker flirt with an older man as her rubbed her back, he knew he had always wanted her.

Mike waited for a Saturday, when Katie played till about 6 pm before heading home. He watched her as she grunted while hitting winners down the line, and lifted her skirt to reveal her thong underneath. When she was finished, she got a few drinks out of some guys in the lounge and walked to her car. Mike used his power to get out of work, and followed her as she drove home. She lived in little house minutes from the club, no doubt paid for by her rich parents, as no normal 26 year old could afford a place like that on her own. She lived alone, and as she walked through the front door, Mike noticed she didn't lock it.

Katie walked into her kitchen and dropped her racket on the table, before grabbing a cold glass of water. Her shirt was sticking to her sweaty body and she wanted to get a quick shower before going out to the night clubs. She heard a noise in her living room, and before she could turn around, a hand flew up over her mouth as another grabbed her around the waist. She spun around to see Mike's face inches from her own. She was frightened and tried to run, but his arm kept her there.

"Shhh, shhhh, it's ok", he said as he lowered his hand from her mouth.

"Please, don't hurt me", she wimpered.

"Hurt you? No, I don't want to hurt you. I want to love you." Mike said as a wave of calm passed over Katie. "Don't you want to love me too?", he asked.

She didn't know what was happening. She felt disconnected, her vision blurry. "Yes, Mike, I do want to love you", she heard her voice. But she didn't want to love him, or did she. She felt funny all over and saw her hands moving underneath his shirt, as his cupped her breasts. "I do want you, Mike." she said. Her brain was inactive, her words not her own. She couldn't think at all, her mind was totally blank, yet her body moved and her mouth opened as he bent to kiss her, and her tongue reached into his mouth to play with his. It was as if she was seeing herself from far away, but had no control.

"Oh, Katie, you are so bueatiful. I've wanted to fuck you for a long time", Mike said as his hands caressed her body, over her breasts, down her hips, to her ass.

"I want to fuck you too, Mike", Katie said, and her hands flew to his crotch, unzipping his pants and pulling them down to his ankles. She removed his underwear and saw his cock, already hardening in front of her. It wasn't the biggest dick she had ever seen, but it was definitly the thickest. She couldn't even get her whole hand around it as she grabbed it and began to rub it.

"Take off your clothes Katie", Mike said. She quickly tore off her sweaty top and slid her skirt down her long legs. She frantically ripped off her thong, a passion emerging from her legs she didn't know she felt before. She stood, completely naked in front of him, as he took off the rest of his clothes.

"Get on your knees" he said, and Katie obeyed wordlessly. She grabbed his huge rod with both her hands and began a steady pumping.

"With your mouth", he said, and again wordlessly she put the head of his engorged cock into he supple mouth. She began licking at it's shaft and plunging it deeper into her mouth. She used her hands to massage his shaft while she slurped his huge head over and over again. Mike groaned as her head bobbed up and down his hard cock.

"That's it baby, suck it all up", he moaned as he felt himself on the verge of climaxing.

Katie never swallowed, and she hated it when a man came in her mouth, but she made no protest as Mike's hot load filled her throat. She gagged alittle as she sucked it down her throat, until it was all gone.

"Mmmmm, that's it Katie. Your mouth is so good. But you want to feel something in your cunt dont you?"

"Yes, please", she said, begging for her now swollen cunt to be filled. "Please fuck me"

"I will, but not yet. I have an idea though. Get your tennis racket"

She went over to the table and picked up her racket, already knowing somehow what he wanted.

"Put the end in your pussy, ride your racket baby", Mike said.

She placed the end of the racket against her pussy lips, and slowly slid it inside them.

"Ohhh" she moaned as the racket slipped alittle farther into her dripping mound.

"Yes Katie, fuck yourself with your racket" Mike commanded. She obeyed, filleting herself on her own tennis racket. Her juices dripped down her racket as she moved it faster over her clit and back up her pussy.

"Stop", Mike said, and even though she wanted only to continue until she climaxed, she obeyed.

Mike wanted to have some more fun with this little tease. He told her to get her jar of lube, and when she returned he ordered her to bend over. He lubed her ass with his fingers, inserting first one, then two into her tight asshole. She moaned lightly, but didn't speak. Her mind was numb but her pussy was on fire, and Mike's fingers up her ass didn't help it subside any.

"Now, Katie, put your racket up your ass!"

She couldn't believe it, but she did as she was told, lightly putting the end of the racket up her now slippery rectum. She crouched down as she slipped more of it up her asshole. Her pussy wanted to explode at the new sensation. With one had she started to rub her clit, and Mike knew it was time to put his again hard cock into that little slut's cunt.

He told her to move to the couch, where she sat gingerly on the edge, the racket still in her asshole. Mike came up in front of her and grabbed her hair.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you? You want me to fuck your little cunt hard." he said.

"Yesssss" she screamed as her dripping pussy screamed to be filled.

Mike slammed into her without warning, causing her to scream in shock as his entire cock filled her tight hole. He pulled it out again, before slamming into her once more. Katie's eyes rolled back as Mike began to pound her swollen pussy. The feeling of total fullness engulfed her as the racket up her ass and Mike's large cock up her pussy drove her to the edge.

She moaned loudly, her breath coming in short gasps. Mike continued to pound her tight hole, feeling her juices pour over his cockhead as it targeted her spot.

"Oh, yesss" he grunted as he rammed her pussy again and again. "Yesss, you tight little cunt"

"Oh yes, oh please don't stop, please don't stop," Katie hollered as an orgasm the size of a tidal wave flared up inside her. Low, gutteral grunts emerged from Mike's throat as he pounded away. Katie knew he would soom cum, but first she felt the total satisfaction as the racket moved with Mike's thrusts, and her pussy exploded in wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh yesssssss", she shouted as she bucked hard under him and shuddered violently under his constant tirade on her pussy.

"Oh yeah, yeahhh babay," Mike grunted as his orgasm hit him, and he filled Katies womb with his hot sperm. He threw himself forward on top of her as his last spasm rocked his body.

Katie felt strange as her head cleared up. She felt back in her body. The effects of the pleasure made her dizzy as the racket remained plugged in her ass.

"Wow", she said feeling in complete control of herself again. "I don't know how you did that, but after fucking me like that, you and I are going to become close, close friends"

Mike was shocked to find that the orgasm released his grip on her mind, and more shocked to hear her mutter those words. He knew she wasn't under his control anymore, and that she spoke under her own power. He was shocked and excited when she got up, the racket removed from it's place of pleasure, and took his hand to lead him back to her bedroom. His mind powers might have got him there, but he knew his cock had just got him to stay.

MFLuder
MFLuder
128 Followers