Tennis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fixed him with those eyes and he met her gaze with what he knew was one of unadulterated adoration. The surprise of this afternoon had melted his usual defenses, the cool, calm control he prided himself in as a lover; instead he felt wide open and vulnerable. Carried away by the sensations of being embedded in this young woman’s flesh, his body trembled.

With those strong, slim legs she rode him and he held her firm buttocks as she drove herself upon him for all she was worth. Her arms wound around his neck. Her nipples scraped against his chest and her eyes held his with that same hazy expression that thrilled him and hardened his cock till it was ready to burst. And he was ready to burst very soon.

She was moaning and panting as quietly as she could and she shoved her face into his neck and bit him softly. He flinched only slightly then she flicked him with her tongue. He could tell she was close to coming again but he wanted to be over her, to feel her arms and legs clutch him as she came. Reluctantly he lifted her off him and he moved back on the bench so she could lie down, with knees bent, in front of him. As he moved over her she looked up at him and smiled, reaching for his cock and urgently guiding it back inside her. She threw her legs around his waist just as he entered her again.

Entering her for a second time was more than he could cope with and he felt his control slip. His hips started to move now he was in a position of control and with increasing vigor he thrust himself in her. Forcing his cock, ramrod stiff now, in and out of her tight passage. She clung on to him, gasping and breathing hard and then she cried out into his shoulder trying to muffle the noise of her climax.

Pounding away he felt his own climax build and collect in readiness to explode in her succulent depths. The thought of his fluid being pumped deep inside this girl out here in the open, as he fucked her on the bench of a tennis court, tipped him over the edge. His eyes screwed shut, his mouth fell open in a muted hiss of drawn in breath, and he jerked himself inside her, pausing as his load squirted out of him, joining her fluids and coating his cock in the warmth of its own sperm.

Delirious from his release, he collapsed on her breathing hard. He came back to regular awareness slowly, and felt the warm air of the summer afternoon again. He could hear crows in the distance and the sounds of people in the pool. He wondered briefly if they had heard anything. The smell of jasmine hit his senses, mingled with the ambrosial aromas of sex and he didn’t care if anyone had heard them.

She moved underneath him, lightly kissing his neck and running long fingers through his short, wavy brown hair. Her legs were still wrapped lightly around him. He raised his head and looked at her, not wanting to remove himself from her yet. He kissed her tenderly, gratefully on the lips and she kissed him back. She looked pleased, satiated, her cheeks flushed and her eyes liquid pools of amber brown in the sunlight.

Reluctantly he withdrew and raised himself off her svelte body. He stood on unsteady legs and zipped himself up, watching her as she got up and arranged her clothes. He couldn’t stop looking at her; unable to believe what had just taken place. Beginning to hope that it would happen again, many times.

They didn’t speak as they collected rackets and balls and exited the court. Transfixed, he watched her move and thought she was like a young antelope. Her taste was still in his mouth, on his tongue, and he took a deep breath hoping her smell would stay in his head for awhile, or maybe until the next time he could get down there. He prayed there would be a next time.

She turned to him when they reached her car and she leaned into him and planted a big kiss on his lips, lingering till his mouth opened and invited her in. His arms drew her to him and they embraced. She moved away and he didn’t know what to say then. For a man of many words, he was speechless.

A hundred questions flitted in and out of his head. Why did she want him? Didn’t she think he was too old for her? When did she start to want this too? Would there be more? But he didn’t ask any of them. She smiled at him and he thought it was a knowing smile; as if she knew he had unspoken questions in his head.

“Tennis again next week? Same time, same place?” It was all that she said with that same small smile and a wicked twinkle in her eye. She was giving nothing away.

He nodded, bemused. “Absolutely!” They both laughed.

She got in the car and he watched her drive away. For once, he was quite looking forward to Monday morning.

* * *

Thanks to my editor who helped iron out the kinks, so to speak.

12