Tent Sex

Story Info
Karli & Martin go camping.
4.7k words
3.5
10.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Yadalla, Southern Continent]

Fury finished tying off the rigging and then darted under the tent's front canopy, he wiped the rain from his hair and face before taking off his shoes.

He unfastened the door and stepped inside the lavish interior, "Eternal torrential downpours, this place is worse than Ferenginaar", he said to Karli as he pulled off his shirt, "the only upside is that the only living beings are half a planet away", then grinned as he watched her set a bottle of rum and two glasses on the short table.

"I am thankful for centralized colonies, and water proof tents...," she replied as she poured drinks to warm them after their long hike in the rain. She'd already discarded her wet outer wear in exchange for a pair of panties and a long sleeved, loose fitting shirt and had gone to work setting up the inflatable bedding before pulling out the portable rations and the liquor.

She held one glass out towards Martin as she watched him finish stripping off his wet clothing, openly appreciative of the muscular limbs being revealed, "...and crazy, wet hikers that need my services," she grinned.

He returned the grin as he stepped out of his pants and boxer briefs, kicking them into the corner as he took the glass from her, "Well I hear your services are sought throughout the quadrant so I'm thankful to be the only crazy wet hiker that's in your immediate vicinity..", he took the glass and looked to her, "..I wonder if we'll be the first naked and drunken Starfleet Officers on the planet?".

"Unlikely...but I don't think that'll stop us," she smirked and picked up her own glass. She braced one hand against the tent floor, which was thankfully almost as comfortable as the bed with a thick layer of padding sitting on top of a very moist and squishy landscape, and stretched her bare legs out beside the short table as she sipped at the rum. The tent was spacious in height, and though they also had room to stretch out lengthwise, the quarters were close and cozy enough to magnify her awareness of the masculine presence inside with her.

He smiled down at her as his gaze traveled the length of her body for a moment before downing the rum, all it took was a glance at her bare legs to ignite his lust and in their current attire, he knew that his excitement would be blatantly evident soon enough. "Good rum..", he said absently as he tried not to reduce their camping trip into a singular opportunity to worship her body, "..maybe tomorrow we should try and hike to the mountain teats across the valley, that is if it stops raining for any length of time".

"If I leave you anything but exhausted until at least lunch time tomorrow, I'll consider this vacation a complete failure on my part..." she replied suggestively, crossing one leg over the other and casting her gaze downards into her glass for a moment before looking up and catching him in a sly gaze.

He grinned as he knelt beside her and sat his glass on the table, "Well that'd be something, I'm a hard man to exhaust you know, got stamina for kilometers", he said jokingly, "..do you have some physical exertion in mind to bring about said exhaustion or were you thinking of bringing it on by drink?".

She shrugged and smiled into her drink, "Maybe a little of both...?" She took another sip and then, setting her glass next to his, she reached to put a hand to his neck and pull him towards her. She pressed her lips against his, and slowly parted her lips as she kissed him slowly. It was obvious after half a second that she'd left just enough liquid in her mouth to keep her tongue tasting strongly of rum.

He yielded to her pull and returned her kiss, working his lips gently against hers then feeling her part her lips for him, he slipped his tongue into her mouth and smiled as he moaned at the heavy taste of rum covering her slick tongue. He pushed his lips hard against hers as he planted a hand on each side of her, leaning her back onto the floor as he continued kissing her deeply, his tongue probing gently into her mouth as he drank in the sensations..her hot body next to his in the damp weather, her hand on his neck, the smell of her skin and taste of her lips all combined and as always, made him control himself from slipping into a lust driven frenzy.

She smiled as she kissed him, knowing she'd pushed just the right button to get him started. She kept gentle pressure on the back of his neck with her one hand and the other, after helping to lower her to the floor, drew up between them, along the side of his face, and into his wet hair.

He turned his head slightly to fit their mouths together more tightly as his tongue worked over hers, it only took a few moments for the rum taste to wear off and he kissed her more roughly as he finally tasted her and nothing else.

Still kissing her, he shifted his weight onto his side and slipped a hand under her neck as he propped himself up on an elbow, freeing up his other hand to move to her face and softly caress her jaw and side of her neck. His hips slid up to her, pressing their skin together as his cock rested on her leg, communicating his desire and growing urgency to her.

Her hands slid down to his chest as he shifted his weight around, and when she felt the warm budding of his desire against her skin she had to smile into his lips again. She drew one knee up against his hip and, using lips and teeth and tongue to their fullest potential, she began kissing him more intensely. Below him, the outline of her breasts heaved up and down under the thin fabric of her shirt as her breaths came further apart.

He moaned softly as she lifted her knee onto him and his free hand slid down to the back of her leg and pulled it up even higher on his hip before moving to her ass, his large hand covering almost the entire cheek. He worked eagerly at her lips, pushing his tongue past her lips now and then, pausing here and there to bite playfully at her lower lip, the whole time hovering over her, silently and subtly displaying his control.

After a few moments, his hand slid up her side to gently cup one of her breasts, his forefinger and thumb gently rolled its nipple between them as he kissed her more deeply.

She whimpered quietly as he caught a hold of her nipple, which immediately grew harder beneath his fingers. Her shirt, though, was impeding his work, so she caught the bottom edge of it with her hands and pulled it up, then broke her lips from his as she wiggled beneath him to work it over her shoulders and head. Her breasts freed, she heaved the shirt aside and then brought her hands back to sweep over his shoulders and up his neck, where she firmly pulled his face back down towards hers.

Slight shifts of her hips every few moments had snuck her slowly to a point where his cock lay against her thinly covered crotch rather than her leg, and when he pulled up on her knee she felt him slip down between her inner thighs. The feeling of him, long and hard against her pussy, made her moan excitedly as the burning sensation of desire crept up between her legs.

His kisses became more urgent the moment he heard her whimper for him and then feeling her shift around until his cock was resting against her pussy, he growled softly. He could feel her heat radiate through the thin covering separating him from her and he grew even harder as he shifted his hips to press the head of his cock more firmly against her.

The hand caressing her breast released her nipple and then moved slowly down her chest and across her abdomen, his fingers tracing a gentle path from her belly around her hip and down onto her ass as he continued kissing her deeply. His hand finally coming to rest with his fingertips resting at the point where her inner thigh met her pussy and he began slowly stroking her there, slowly working his fingers between her flesh and underwear fabric.

She instinctively drew her legs closer together as he made his first contact with the sensitive skin between her legs, though she knew what he wanted was the opposite. She drew her lips down the line of his chin and smiled into his neck as she tried to force the tickling sensation to pass quickly and make way for the pleasure she was sure would soon follow.

He grinned as she closed her legs and pulled his hand around to rest on her hip as he nuzzled her with his chin and jaw, they had plenty of time and he was in no rush. Just being in her vicinity was enough to excite him, there was no need to grope at her, he was just as turned on to lay beside her, smell her hair and marvel at the texture of her skin.

She took a deep breath to inhale his scent as she kissed on his neck, and the tickling sensation soon passed as he drew his hand away, letting the fire in her loins return to fill the void. Impatient as always, she took her hands from his neck and propped one against the ground to push up while the other pressed against his chest. She swung her bent leg over him as she rose until she had him pivoted onto his back and she sat astride him like fighter in full mount.

He smiled as she pushed him onto his back and thrusting his hands under his head he looked up to and admired her body, waiting in anticipation to see what she'd do with the control she'd taken.

She laughed and poked one knee into the side of his ribs. "You couldn't wait to get me down here, and now you're gonna lean back and have a nap? Wearing you out shouldn't be so hard after all..." she put her hands on his abdomen and pressed her hips teasingly back against his crotch.

He quickly pulled his hands from behind his head and grabbed at her hips, holding her tightly as he grinned to her and said, "Hey, I was lettin' you have your way!..but if you're undecided what to do..", he sat up and wrapped one arm around her and threw their body weight to one side, his other hand steadied them as he spun her onto her back and rolled weightlessly on top of her, "..I can definitely steer the boat".

"Mmmmm...." she purred as she leaned back and threw her hands behind her head, mimicking his previous pose. "I like it when you take the conn..." she grinned.

He chuckled and said "Steady as she goes..", before kissing her on the jaw and rolling off to her side, once again laying beside her propped up on an elbow, he kissed the breast closest to him and rested his free hand on her belly. His lips moved to her nipple and he sucked it into his mouth gently for a moment, just long enough to get it wet then pulled his lips from it and blew on it gently. He smiled and put his lips on it again and sucked it into his mouth, letting it graze across his teeth before sucking on it a little harder, the whole while the hand on her belly moved slowly down her abdomen and paused at the top of her underwear.

"Oh, bother..." she sighed as her nipples hardened. She pulled her hands from behind her head hooked her thumbs into her panties, then deftly lifted her hips just enough to slip them over her buttocks and shove them down her thighs. She tucked her legs up to remove them the rest of the way, then flung them across the tent. Returning to her previous position, she aimed a wide smile at Martin, "Continue."

He leaned away from her and smiled as he watched her pull her panties off, "Acknowledged, resuming course", he said jokingly before leaning back down to her. His tongue rolled around her hardened nipple for a moment, teasing it, getting it wet so the cool air would make it even harder.

His hand slid down her abdomen, slowing as it dipped between her legs and the moment his fingertips brushed softly against her pussy lips, he pressed his mouth to her nipple and sucked on it. He took his breaths through his mouth, opening it just enough to inhale air over her wet nipple and then closed his mouth again, suckling her as his fingers stroked across her pussy.

She inhaled a sharp breath as his fingers disappeared between her thighs. She wasn't feeling ticklish any more. Her head tilted back and her eyes fell closed as he drew her nipple out with his tongue. One of her hands slid down along her neck and to her other breasts, where she pinched the other nipple, as if not wanting to leave it out of the fun.

His middle finger dipped into her pussy slightly, just enough to part her lips as he tilted his head slightly to watch her pinch her other nipple. He scooted his body closer to hers and laid his hard cock against her leg as he pushed his finger a little deeper into her pussy and closed his eyes at the feel of her velvet smooth skin and slick/sticky wetness covering his finger tip.

She lifted her hips slightly towards him as she felt his finger slide inside, and her free hand went to lace fingers through his hair. She felt by the slickness of his finger's movements that she was already wet for him, and she could feel how stiff he was against her leg. Now they would play the game of 'how long can you stand the foreplay?' until he either made her orgasm early, or one or the other of them could no longer stand to do anything but put his cock inside her pussy.

He smiled into her breast as he felt her lift her hips for him and in response, he pushed his finger deeper into her, moaning slightly as he felt her wetness.

Releasing her nipple from his mouth with popping sound, he climbed over her a little further to reach her other nipple then paid it the same attention, teasing it to its fullest with his tongue and teeth as he added another finger to the one already slowly moving back and forth inside of her.

Spreading her legs a little wider for him, she moaned softly with her eyes still shut and both hands now in his hair. His powerfully muscular presence hovering over her turned her on almost as much as his attentive ministrations, and she was clearly growing hotter by the second.

Feeling her growing even wetter and hearing her breathing altering made him grow even harder and he slowly released her nipple from his mouth and then gently withdrew his fingers from her. He pushed himself up onto all fours and then climbed over her, putting himself between her legs, now on his knees, he slid his legs apart until they touched the inside of her thighs and then leaned forward over her.

With both hands on either side of her, he lowered himself down and kissed the valley between her breasts then pushed forward, bringing his lips to her throat and causing the head of his cock to press softly against her pussy. Each time he moved his lips to kiss a part of her neck or her jaw, the head of his cock worked around her lips, never parting them enough to get inside but just enough for her to feel his hardness and how eager he was for her.

Her hands slid down to his neck and found a fulcrum worthy location along his back. Her nails pressed little half-moon marks into his skin as she pulled to thrust her hips forward so that she caught the tip of his cock on it's forward press, and took it inside her. She moaned in pleasure at the feeling of having him parting her lips, and after a moment she pulled harder on his back to try and get him in further.

He growled at the feel of her nails in his back, urging him to penetrate..but he wasn't about to satiate her that quickly. He dragged his lips down her neck onto her breast, pulling himself from her and moaning as her nails raked up his back.

His lips traced a path down her neck onto her breasts, then down onto her abdomen as he closed his eyes and inhaled the scent of her skin. Reaching her navel, he moved his arms and put them on the inside of her legs as he kissed down further.

Sliding down even further, he kissed first one side of her hips then the other, then kissed down one leg to the crease where her inner thigh and her hips met. With little ceremony, he slid his legs out and laid down, pressing his open lips against her pussy and slipping his tongue inside of her. He closed his eyes and moaned at her taste and the feel of her wetness coating his tongue.

She was momentarily disappointed as he pulled away but when his tongue entered her, her hips bucked upwards against him and she held her breathe for several seconds before exclaiming her pleasure with a long, "Ooohhh..." Her fingers found his hair again, and she clutched at is as her legs came off the ground and she flanked his head with her thighs on either side.

His hands slid up her sides and grabbed both breasts roughly, holding her down as he kissed her clit and sucked on it. His tongue moved over its surface gently at first, then more urgently as her scent and flavor drove him wild with passion.

He gripped her breasts firmly and pulled her towards him as he pressed his lips into her more forcefully. His tongue dragged across her pussy, licking her entirely before once again sucking on her clit, urging, more so demanding that she share her orgasm with him.

He didn't have to wait long. Her exclamations quickly grew louder, and her fingers tightened in his hair as she pushed downwards on his head and pressed upwards with her hips. When she could no longer resist him, her back arched until her hips and ass were entirely off the floor. She came for him with a howl that would've startled anyone nearby, and that left her breathless and limp beneath him as her pussy spasmed in the aftermath.

He closed his eyes and let the sensations blanket him, her wetness, her scent, her taste..the sweet nectar of her essence. His hands relaxed their solid grip on her breasts and slid down her sides slowly as he gently withdrew his tongue and mouth from her pussy.

Shoving himself up onto his knees, he sat back on his haunches and looked down at her, memorizing every detail, her spent pose, her relaxed legs spread for him, her ragged breathing and the look of pleasure drifting across her face. Though almost hypnotized by the her beauty and the pleasure of the moment, his neutronium hard cock showed no sign of abatement and harder now than ever, demanded satiation.

He crawled forward, hands on either side of her until he was hovering over her and the head of his cock touched her hot, dripping wet pussy lips, where he hesitated, looking down at her and watching her responses.

She could only call forth a low whimper as his cock touched her still sensitive pussy, her body still recovering, but the slight smile she wore and the look in her eyes as she gazed up at him gave him permission. Just looking at his tensed abs and arms that encompassed her was already feeding the return of her desire, and she wanted to feel him inside her. She traced her hands up along his sides until they rested along his shoulder blades and lightly pressed her thighs in against him in preparation.

He smiled down at her as he felt her preparing for him and he didn't let her wait, he had never pushed her into multi-orgasms before but having her all to himself and no pressing duties, allowed him the time to prolong their pleasure.

With a slow, complete thrust, he pushed his cock into her up to the hilt. There was no awkward motions to work past any skin pinches that might occur were they to have just started, she was so wet that he slid into her without resistance or friction. His head tilted back and his mouth opened slightly as he gasped at the sensation but a moment later, he looked back down to her and growled deeply as he pulled out partially and then slammed back into her.

She tensed as he entered her, gasping as he did when her pussy tightened around his length and her fingers dug reflexively into his back. When he drew out and then came back in hard again, her gasp turned into a moan. With his third thrust, she started to rock her hips back and forth in time with his motions. She gazed up at him with heavily lidded eyes and an expression of intense pleasure.

He returned her gaze, watching her reaction to each thrust and while giving her pleasure gave him pleasure in return, his need for release drove his passion to a barely containable level and after a very short while, he began pounding away at her. Every fourth or fifth thrust, he would drive into her and then rotate his hips, digging into her pussy deeply, making her take his full length as he continued watching her.

12