Tent Tickler

Story Info
She unwittingly performs for an audience of one.
1.3k words
4.12
50.6k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was exhausted when I got back to my tent, I'd spent the whole day walking in the fresh air. I felt invigorated but ready to snuggle into my nice warm sleeping bag.

Deciding to go on this holiday on my own was definitely the right decision. I needed a break from Phil. He was lovely but starting to get a bit overbearing and I needed some time on my own away from anyone else to think things over, the sex was great, there were certainly no complaints there but the emotional ties were getting a bit heavy.

When I arrived at the camp site I was imagining a bustle of activity all around me, seeing as it was summer but there was just me and one other tent, that seemed to house a young couple, or so the sounds suggested, I didn't see much of them!

There was a fifty-something couple who ran the place they seemed nice enough and their daughter, who's at university should be coming home over the next couple of days. I saw a picture of her on their desk when I checked in, she was pretty, but by the look of the pose shy. She was around my age so I was hoping I might meet her and possibly join up with her one night and have a girlie evening with some wine, I was beginning to feel a bit lonely out here.

I sat down on the warm but damp grass and fired up my little cooker. Nothing special tonight, just chicken casserole from a can. I never have been a very good cook, I never really felt the need to as you can get everything you need on the shelf at the supermarket. Once the cooking/ heating up was underway I began to notice how damp my arse was getting, it was kinda nice, I sat astride the cooker and felt the heat work its way through the fabric of my combat trousers. The dampness was fighting against the heat, I had a warm moist arse and a warm, gradually getting moister cunt. I had only shaved two days before I went away so the heat had nothing standing in its way.

I was getting lost in my dampness when I realised my chicken was starting to boil dry, I quickly removed it from the cooker and sat eating it. The chicken was cut into gougons and when coated in the sauce were slippery on my tongue, this only went to make me more excited, once I had finished I decided to leave the washing up and retreat into my tent. Once inside I found the bottle of wine I brought with me and opened it up, the cool liquid felt good going down my throat. The couple in the tent next to me were starting their evening antics again. The noises were starting to make me feel horny too.

I had never masturbated before in my life. Once I knew what it was I was always in a relationship and never felt the need. Now though I was on my own with no-one to satisfy me. I started by manoeuvring myself so the wetness around my arse was nearer my cunt, the feeling of the now cooled wetness on my warm juicy cunt was almost too much to bear. I always liked my nipples to be pulled , quite hard sometimes so I put my cold hands under my top, on top of my bra and ran my nails over the erect part of my nipples. I pulled my top off and one cup of my bra down, I could see, in the fading light that the dark brown nipple was wrinkling and going really hard and they were tingling which made my touch all the more exciting.

I had never touched my body in this way before. I dipped my finger in the wine and ran it over my belly, then I got to the top of my trousers, I stopped, my heart was pounding, was it wrong? Should I be doing this? My mouth went dry and my hands were trembling, I felt a pang of apprehension built in my throat, I could see how hard my heart was thumping just by looking at my breasts, they jiggled each time.

I pulled my hand away from my waist line and undid my bra, it fell down my arms and exposed my breasts. They were large enough to drop slightly when the heaving brassiere set them free. They felt even better now they were hanging, all the blood rushed to my nipples and I went onto all fours. Where my breasts were hanging they brushed the groundsheet, it had a weave texture which excited them each time I moved, that freed up my hands.

I undid my trousers button by button, by now my cunt was slithering around, it had added to the damp patch already formed from the grass. If I had been seen by anyone else it would have looked like I'd peed myself! I only meant to push my trousers down but I caught my knickers and they all came down together.

In my mind I kept telling myself that this was wrong but my hands wouldn't obey. I grabbed my cunt lips with a force that surprised me, I couldn't help myself my fingers began circling and dipping in my vagina, I was so wet, there was so much flow I didn't know what to do with it. Before I could even think my fingers dipped in one-more time and spread my stream around to my arse hole. I fingered around it with one hand and the other one rubbed furiously against my cunt. I was feeling a bit of a draught from the wind, I did have my arse facing the zip though, the breeze had a great effect on the heat being emitted from my fanny.

I forced my fingers into my tights arsehole, and them simultaneously in to my dripping cunt. I thrust my body back and forth so my nipples could rub against the groundsheet, I felt like I was going to come, I pushed against my fingers that were getting rammed into my arse and cunt, the knuckle on my thumb was rubbing my clit. I began to moan, I couldn't control it, it felt so good. Then all of a sudden I shuddered, screamed and I ejaculated out of my cunt and almost broke my fingers which were wedged up my arse. It felt so good I thought I was going pass out, I rested my head on the groundsheet, looking through my legs watching the drips falling out of my vagina.

As things started to come back into view I saw a semi familiar face at the window of the house, it was the girl from the photo, It was the couples daughter! I had left the whole door to the tent open and she had watched me, as I looked properly I could see that she had one hand on her naked breast and one down the front of her knickers. I sat up and turned so I could face her accurately.

I copied what she was doing, one hand on my nipple the other on my tingling clit. I'm sure we had eye contact at one point which sent me onto another mind-blowing orgasm. I sat there for a while and got myself slowly dressed, watching my body with a new appreciation. I slid my top on without replacing my bra, and on went the trousers with no knickers, they were now cold but still very damp, that felt goood!

I got up, grabbed the bottle of wine and started walking towards the house, I'd decided it was time to introduce myself, I was going to get my girlie evening after all!