Tentacle Touches Ch. 02

Story Info
Continued from Tentacle Touches - Angry Man Dan.
813 words
3.29
26.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shower curtain jerks back and Dan is standing over me looking like murder. He looks at me laying there - legs spread with showerhead in hand. His face ripens with rage. He reaches in and yanks me up by the wrist out of the tub.

"I can't believe this! I thought you were abstaining for me! I thought you wanted to be tight for me! Now I catch you jerking off in the shower?"

He's taking off his belt, unfastening his jeans.

"Lean over the bed!"

I put my arms on the bed and he ties them to the post with one of the bed restraints we never took off from years ago.

"Can't be patient can you? Can't control your urges, whore?"

I feel his fingers handle my hip bones as he hit his pelvis against my backside. He's rubbing hard against me, but he's too soft to enter.

"Stand on your toes!"

He's too angry to get hard. He tries a few more times, pulling me, yanking me so that the restraints around my wrists will leave a nice mark. He smacks my ass with his hand, I feel it sting. He does it again, my knee gives and I shudder between my legs.

Finally he stops. He lays next to me and pulls my hair so that I'm forced to look at him.

"I know what will get me off."

He looks towards the bathroom door, and from out of no where, Cassie - our waitress from last night - appears. Just as the night we met her. T-shirt, capries, but barefoot. She's leaning against the frame of the door, chin tilted down, eye fucking my husband.

"This will do you good to watch. Now you'll know what I like."

He arranges me so that I'm still tied hooked but standing next to the bed. I look at Cassie, she doesn't look me in the eye. She looks like she's hypnotized, too preoccupied with my husband to care what I think.

Dan is gentle with her. First holding her close to him, swaying a little as he undresses her. She moves to his rhythm and touches his face. Their hands wonder over each other's bodies. The look in her eyes says she doesn't care about sex, she just wants to be close. Tears start to form in the corners of my eyes. I force myself to watch. I hold my breath. If this is what he wants, I want to know if I can give it to him.

They move over to the bed, he puts her down gently on her back and crawls on top of her. I remember him doing this to me. Up until now they haven't kissed. They do now. He kisses her like I've always wanted him to kiss me - slowly, gently spreading my lips with his to caress my tongue with his. I can almost feel how their tongues are feeling, rubbing against each other. I notice how close their chests are, her breasts molding to his pecks. And then I wish I didn't let my eyes keep going, I see his dick is hard, protruding like a gun out of his pelvis. He's rubbing it between her spread legs, her wet clit. I hear the sounds of moisture disturbed by an intruder. She arches her back while he sits up, exposing her nipples, her neck. He looks directly in my eyes as he thrusts his hard cock into her. My emotions are scrambled, this is supposed to be a punishment, but I'm really turned on. I'm supposed to be angry and sad, but I feel like I'm on the tip of an orgasm.

He looks back at her, taking him in, legs wrapped around him, arms extended above her head. Thrusting, he moves her legs from around him so he can feel her feet with his hands as he pounds harder, faster, harder. She is yelling, screaming, his name, not holding back, fully enjoying every moment. Then I hear it, the sound I haven't heard in far too long, the sound of him letting go, releasing, pushing into her all of his warm fluid. She has it, not me. She had his affection, not me. She's what he wants, not me. I want to cry, but no emotions come. I just feel numb.

He lays on the bed beside her but faces me.

"Maybe next time you'll think about someone besides yourself."

He spits in my face, I wince and close my eyes hard.

When I open my eyes again, I'm in the bathtub.

"Oh, I must have dozed off."

I rub my head thinking about what just happened...it seemed so real. I look towards the bedroom, then I look down into the water and lose all my breath - the bathtub is full of blood.

- To be continued...