Tentacle Wars: Eclipse

Story Info
Super hero Eclipse is captured and made to fight the alien.
1.7k words
4.02
11.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eclipse flew through the sky to the docks as she was alerted by a tip form an unknown source. She was close when she heard gunshots and looked down to see a shoot out in progress. Out of nowhere a ray fired up and struck her in the stomach. She was thrown backwards and her flying power was weakened as she fell towards the ground.

Eclipse tried to regain her flight as she fell fast. Another ray struck her and threw her around in the sky as it fired over and over, striking her in various places. She landed on a trailer and burst through the roof and two other trailers as they were stacked five high. She laid there, buried in boxes looking around as she felt pain all over. Eclipse had been hurt for the first time ever. She sat up and looked around as boxes fell down upon her and covered her up.

The doors opened with a loud metal creak noise. Eclipse stood up and saw an outline of a person at the door as there was a bright light behind them. Then a laugh echoed in the trailer as a ray shot out and struck her in the stomach. Eclipse flew backwards and hit the end of the trailer as the laugh echoed again.

"What's wrong Eclipse? Can't handle a sun ray?" She asked as she watched the heroine look around as she held her stomach. "I'm here to end you once and for all!" She said walking up to the injured Eclipse. "I can't wait to ruin you!" She said punching Eclipse in the face, knocking her out cold.

Eclipse woke up laying on a dirt floor. She stood up and looked around as she found herself in a concrete walled ring with bright lights turned on. She noticed the red dots of cameras everywhere and saw the cages across the ring holding back the beasts.

"What is this?!" She screamed as she looked all around but saw no one.

Then music boomed and an announcer came on as a large LED billboard turned on. She saw herself on it and realized it was live streamed.

"Welcome to our show, Tentacle Wars! Tonight we have the heroine Eclipse and the evil alien tentacle monster! Place your bets now online as we get ready to release the monster upon the beautiful Eclipse! Will she win, will she lose, will the tentacle get inside her? Who knows, show starts...NOW!" the announcer said as the clanking of the metal cage door was heard.

She looked as the alien walked out with its tentacles coming out of its body. She saw a sword and grabbed it as she looked for anything else. She found a round shield as the alien roared and startled her. Eclipse grabbed the shield as the alien ran towards her. Her powers were gone, she swung and moved as the sword struck the alien. He screamed as a tentacle fell to the ground squirming.

She smiled as green blood dripped to the ground from the alien wound. He roared and sent tentacles towards her. Eclipse swung and spun around as she cut yet another tentacle off. The other one came back and she used the shield to protect herself. She hit the tentacle with the shield as it lurched at her and came at her with an awesome amount of speed.

She hit the tentacle again with the shield as the steel shield cracked. Her eyes widened as the shield fell into two pieces. Eclipse was struck from the opposite side and thrown across the ring. She bounced and rolled to a stop as her sword spun just out of her reach. She sat up and shook it off as another tentacle slapped her across her face, ripping off her mask, exposing her whole face as the cameras showed who she really was to the world.

She laid on her side with her eyes looking around as she saw her mask on the ground. Eclipse got up and looked as a tentacle shot out at her again. She tried to move as a second tentacle struck her between her breasts, knocking her backwards and out of breath. She laid on her back as she heard the cheers from the announcer and onlookers. She rolled to her side and grabbed her sword as she scooted back on her ass. She wiped her blonde hair out of her face as she looked at the alien as he let out a loud, growling laugh.

Eclipse looked down and noticed her suit had split where the tentacle struck her. Her breasts were on the verge of popping out as she tried to conceal them. She stood up and spun the sword in her hand as he grinned at her. She looked at him with anger as she got ready to run at him. He growled loudly as she started sprinting towards him.

Here breasts bounced as the tear in her suit got bigger and bigger. Finally her double D's popped out startling her as she looked down in shock. She looked up as she jumped and landed on the aliens back. She fought off the tentacles as she stabbed him in the head. He let out a loud, painful howl as he fell to the floor. Eclipse jumped off his back and looked around smiling as her tits were shown to everyone. She began to walk away when she heard a noise come from the alien.

"Oh no! She didn't know the alien can spawn an instant body and come back to life!" The announcer said

Her eyes widened as it stood eight foot tall and peered down at her with evil yellow eyes. Tentacles sprouted from its side as they writhed around in the air. He grinned at her exposed breasts as he licked his lips. Eclipse was no match for this type of alien, his tentacles were the size of her forearms. She walked backwards as he stepped towards her.

Eclipse looked around looking for another weapon but non was provided as she stood with just her sword. He shot out a tentacle and it flew at her. She saw it just as it struck her in the crotch. She let out a yelp as pain shot through her woman part. She fell to her knees holding herself as she felt something wiggle. The tentacle retracted and ripped her suit exposing her shaved slit. She looked in shock as it dropped the torn suit to the floor. Eclipse was exposed in all the wrong places as she struggled to stand up as her crotch still ached.

He laughed as he sent two more tentacles out at her. She tried to swing at them but they dodged every swing from her sword. They each landed on a tit and began sucking her erect nipples. She looked in terror as her melons were getting sucked by the tentacles. Eclipse struggled to free her breasts but couldn't as another tentacle smacked her across the back. She fell forward as it slapped her back again. She let out painful screams as the tentacle tore the back of her suit away exposing her round ass cheeks.

Eclipse sat on her knees as the alien tentacles milked her breasts.

She felt her tits grow as they made her lactate and feed them. A tentacle slid between her legs and began rubbing her nude pussy as she began to moan. Her body was overriding her mind as the tentacle rubbed her sex starved pussy.

As she grew moist the tentacle took advantage and slid into her tight hole. Her eyes were wide as the tentacle began its assault upon her hole. She sat on her knees getting fucked and milked by the alien tentacles as the announcer talked and mocked her. Eclipse was now on the losing end of the battle. She was a super hero and never lost to anything.

She moaned as she felt herself get off to the tentacle that was pounding her pussy. Eclipse was pushed to her back as another tentacle shot out and up her tight asshole, fucking her ass as she moaned loudly for the viewers. Her reputation as a super hero was being tarnished with each orgasm she received from the alien. Her loud moans echoed on speakers across the world as viewers watched her lose the battle.

Eclipse looked around as she got alien fucked in every hole but her pretty face. She couldn't stop the steady flow of cum from her slit as the tentacle slammed in and out of her slippery hole. Her ass was getting rammed for the first time in her life as it made her orgasm hit faster and bigger.

Eclipse felt herself wearing out from the intense fucking that the alien was giving her. Her pussy was swollen and more sensitive than ever as the tentacle continued its attack. Her tits were still being drained of their milk as they sucked her big tits. She felt herself giving out as her cum spurted out with each thrust of the tentacle.

"Looks like the alien has won! Eclipse is losing her mind getting tentacle pounded!" He said loudly

She couldn't take it anymore and neither could the alien, the tentacles inside her swelled up and stretched her pussy to the max. Her asshole was opened bigger than ever as the tentacled in it also grew in girth.

Her eyes widened as she smiled, she felt them getting off inside her body. Her flat belly slowly grew as the aliens cum spewed inside her womb. Her ass was getting filled up as the tentacle got off. Eclipse looked at the giant LED board and read, LOSER=ECLIPSE. Her eyes crossed as the alien retreated from her over used holes. Her tits were left unattended as her milk streamed from them to the floor.

Eclipse had lost the battle and was brought into the laboratory as they made sure she wasn't impregnated by the alien. She was released and woke up in a dark room with an iron cell door, they wasn't done with the super hero. The announcer stood on the other side of her cell door smiling as she looked at him.