Tentacles

Story Info
A night wreck causes Cherry's encounter with the unknown.
1.3k words
3.95
217.1k
56
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cherry’s day had been perfect. Her fiancé, a wonderful man, had taken her out to dinner at a classy restaurant, giving Cherry the perfect excuse to dress in her sexy black skirt, matching black heels and garter, and a low cut top that showed off her cleavage. She’d had a wonderful time teasing her fiancé and the male half of the restaurant.

Cherry smiled to herself. Tease? Yes, she teased, but she also enjoyed being ravished by her man as soon as they got back to his place. She could still feel him, touching her, holding her. If she had any complaint, it was that he was /too/ good: he wouldn’t know an uncomplicated fuck if it came and bit him in the ass.

“Definitely something I’m going to need him to work on…” Cherry thought before giggling. “Hopefully he’ll take his time learning.”

Her windows were down as she made her way home. Her fiancé’s apartment had been closer to the restaurant, and Cherry had insisted she drive herself. She regretted the decision now: it was pitch black out in the forest roads. Their homes were only 6 miles apart, but 4 of those miles were through unlit back roads, poorly paved and away from civilization.

Suddenly, a light flashed in the distance, and the ground beneath the vehicle shuddered. The sound of falling wood split the air, followed by the horrible sound of concrete breaking just in front of Cherry’s car. She could see by the lights of her car chunks of concrete flying through the air, but it was too close to avoid. She hit the gap while trying to swerve aside, but ended up spilling her car off the road to careen into a ditch. “Fuck!” Cherry screamed, more aggravated than scared. Her seatbelt had kept her from harm, and when she was angry she could ignore everything else.

“Damn it, damn it, damn it.” Cherry muttered as she hopped out of the car. “What was that?” She wondered to herself. The light had looked like something straight out of a war movie, a bomb falling from the sky. Looking back, she could see a line of felled shrubs and trees, all the way to the road. It look like a bulldozer had just pushed through the line of trees until it struck the road full force, tearing up huge chunks. The only problem was, there had been no bulldozer, and she didn’t see any object at all.

Curious, and still a little angry, she followed the path of destruction back into the darkness of the woods, a flashlight from her glove compartment in her hand. To her surprise, after a minute or so of walking (And being grateful there were no shrubs or plants still up to snag her clothing), she emerged into a clearing suffused with an orange light.

Blinking to clear her vision, Cherry surveyed her surroundings. A near perfect oval of destruction sat before her, broken only by the path Cherry had walked through. To Cherry, it was obvious as to what happen. A satellite had fallen and crashed into the Earth, and it’s momentum and forced had extended even after the object had been destroyed.

She would have blamed a meteor, but there, in the center of the oval, sat a piece of forged metal, dome shaped. “Bloody NASA…” Cherry muttered angrily. “I ought to send them the bill for my car.” Still angry, she turned to head back to her car and her waiting cell phone.

Before she could take two steps, a slight hissing sound stopped her, followed by the sensation of something strong wrapping around her leg. She shrieked and kicked out with her trapped leg, trying to push away whatever had gotten hold of it.

Something else wrapped around her free leg, something snake like and incredibly powerful. Cherry screamed and writhed, but they had her firmly caught. More tendrils found her, some with tiny barbs that caught in Cherry’s clothes and tore it away. Her hands were trapped behind her head, and one tentacle was around her waist before she even began to understand what was happening to her.

A mass of pink tentacles emerged from the earth around where the metal piece lay. Cherry couldn’t see the source of them: they seemed to come straight out of the ground. They held her, lifted her into the air, the smaller, barbed tentacles feeling her body until only her shoes remained intact.

Cherry was horrified and frightened, too frightened even to scream at first. Then, two of the slimmer tentacles found her nipples and latched on with tiny suction cups. Cherry screamed out and writhed her body, but not entirely because of disgust. Something had sunk into her skin, some liquid that caused Cherry’s body to light up with lust and was warring with her body’s fight-or-flight response. When the tentacles on her breasts pinched slightly, Cherry exclaimed in pleasure and lust.

Whatever it was that overpowered Cherry’s mind to let the things playing with her breasts pass was not strong enough to strop Cherry’s response when something brushed across her crotch. She screamed then, all pleasure forgotten. Her cries split the night, roused bird from their slumber and sent them flying.

The tentacles hesitated for a moment. “Great, it can hear. Fuck, I want down!” She thought as she paused for breath. The instant she opened her mouth to scream again, a tentacle forced its way passed Cherry’s lips, pushing part way down her throat, making Cherry gag. A strange fluid filled Cherry’s mouth, more of the aphrodisiac that had made her enjoy the breast manipulation.

This time, when the tentacle brushed past her womanhood, Cherry arched her back, pressing tighter against it, wanting more contact. Her body thrummed mindlessly with desire. She needed pleasure, needed to be filled. By what didn’t matter at that point.

If her mouth was not still filled, she would have cried out in triumph when the first inch of the tentacle probed into her. She jerked her body, pushing it in deeper, deeper, and the tentacle responded by thrusting vicious into her, making her cry out again and again as it worked it’s way into her.

Cherry’s fiancé's member was the largest thing she’d ever had inside of her. He was impressive, thick and long, but this… the thing was as thick as a pop can, and could probe her deeper than any normal thing. It had ridges, so with each pass her clit was hit, followed by her g-spot.

Any reservation was lost when she came. Her body jerked in pleasure, her vision blurred until she saw stars. It was minutes before she could focus again, and even then she just rode on wave after wave of pleasure.

The tentacles shuddered then, and Cherry felt herself stretched wider than ever before as something passed from the tentacle into her. She was only barely aware of it at the time, and the tentacle’s rapid withdrawal made her come again, gasping in fatigue and loss. The tentacles set her on the ground, and Cherry fell asleep, exhausted, her body jerking with the after effects of the aphrodisiac.

------------------------------------------------------

Cherry woke some time later in the hospital. She was told that she had crashed her car and had been found some time later by a passerby. Apparently part of the road had collapsed because poor construction, and had caused the accident. Cherry had a slight concussion, they had said, and she was lucky she had been wearing her seatbelt.

Bemused, Cherry sat on the bed, letting the information sink in. Had it all been a dream? Just her imagination? Why had she imagined something so bizarre, and why did the memory of it still excite her? Cherry closed her eyes. Stuff like that only happened in cheap Hentai, animated porn. A small laughed escaped Cherry’s lips. What a thought…

“Oh…” Said the nurse as she began to leave the room. “We had to check your yesterday. You’re pregnant, did you know that? Congrats.”

Cherry was silent as the door closed, leaving her alone. Or at least as alone as she could be.