Tentacles in My Closet

Story Info
A surprise guest visits June in her sleep...
2.5k words
4.35
76k
115

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vorn
Vorn
63 Followers

Hello everyone! This is my first time writing, so I would greatly appreciate your thoughts on the story, positive and negative. I hope you enjoy!

All characters are 18 years old or older.

********************************

June collapsed on her bed, too exhausted to be miserable. She had had two essays for English and a chemistry exam due that day; the only reason she was still alive was because it was Friday. Her mom had been kind enough to notice her baggy unfocused eyes, and let her go to her room to rest after minimal conversation. June could be spending the eve of the weekend at a party; she could be hanging out with friends. But right now, nothing was more important to her than taking a nap.

June lay on her bed flat and face down. It didn't matter that her face was stuffed in her pillow, she didn't have to move right now. It was evening in the winter, and the sun's warm orange rays fell through the window on her resting body. She was 5'5", light-skinned, with straight black hair that reached down to her shoulder blades. Her eyes were green, and her skin was unblemished. She had a small nose and thin lips, and a slender neck. This described most of her body. She was pretty, but certainly not what the boys at her school would call "hot". Her thinness unfortunately also extended to her butt and breasts, which she tried to never draw attention to with her clothing. Her typical garb was what she was wearing now: a long skirt with leggings, simple black shoes, and a long-sleeve sweater, which she only swapped out if the heat became unbearable, as in summer.

As is, she didn't need any more comfort than her clothes to fall straight asleep. Her nap went straight through dinner time, and the sunlight coming through the window was replaced with moonlight, changing the hue to a soft blue glow. Her gratefully large bed was the centerpiece of the room, right across from the window under which lay a desk. Left of the head of the bed, from the perspective of laying in it facing the window, was her small closet containing different colors and patterns of sweaters and skirts, but not much more. Down the wall was the door leading downstairs to the living room and kitchen, and directly across on the opposite wall was the door to her own bathroom, which she was grateful to have. Beyond that, her room was pretty barren. It served her needs and was spacious, and that was enough for her.

The tranquility of the room was disturbed by the creak of the closet door opening. It opened slow and wide, from the inside. It was pushed open by a long pink appendage, it's origin still hidden in shadow. It, and some brethren, slowly covered the space between the dark door and June, sleeping in the moonlight. She had become a bit restless in the last half hour, and her head now faced the pink appendage crossing over the floor. A combination of the light, sound, and time she had already slept caused her to slowly open her eyes, just as the appendage pressed its tip to her lips.

----------------

Mhhmhhm... She felt cold... She'd been so tired that she fell asleep on top of her bed instead of in. She'd been kind of half awake, half asleep for a while now... What time was it? And why was her door creaking? The window was closed.

She rolled over a bit to see what was going on, eyes still closed and body curled up. Her eyelids drifted upwards just as something warm, smooth, and bulbous pressed itself against her lips. With that her eyes shot open. Her heart pounded immediately, and sudden alarm made her scramble backwards before she had even registered what had touched her. Crashing off the bed onto the floor, she continued to backwards crawl until she was against the wall, and had a view of her attacker.

It was a long pink appendage about 4+ feet long and 1.5 inches thick, waving hypnotically in the air. It had several brethren, roughly the same size, that were also drawing near. The body they connected to was on the other side of the bed, and a bit obscured. Each appendage was tipped with a lightly swollen head with a slit in the middle, which couldn't be described as looking like anything other than a penis. The worst part though, was that it was silent. June could only stare at this thing, her ears filled only with her shallow breaths and panicked heartbeats.

She should move, she should run.

The appendages waves silently, floating closer.

She could bat them aside and run around, get help from her mom.

Closer now, maybe three feet away.

SOMETHING! She could scream, scare the monster away! She was shivering in place now.

Two feet away.

Why couldn't she move?... She felt helpless. Her eyes filled with tears, blurring out the image of uncounted pink tentacles approaching her body. One foot away.

She hid her eyes from the view by curling into a ball, tucking her head down. "It's just a dream, it's not real, it's just a dream, it's not real..." she whispered to herself, wishing it away.

She waited in the dark for the whole thing to just go away. An appendage laid itself on her head, causing her to flinch and curl even tighter. She waited for the thing to take her... and waited... and waited. She didn't know what she was expecting, but it wasn't happening. A single one was just resting on the top of her head. This wasn't much of a consolation, but after several minutes of nothing, she risked peeking her head over her arms.

All of the other appendages were lying closely at her sides, extended greatly over the bed. They didn't seem to be inactive, they were just lying still. The one on her head was the same, just lifting itself up. Could she escape?

Before she could rally herself to move away from the appendages, the one on her head patted her three times softly, as if to reassure her. She wasn't exactly reassured, as the appendages at her side started to move again. Two coiled around her ankles, holding her down, and two more moved around to her back. Her panic set in again, causing her to desperately grab the appendages curving behind her to get a handle on the situation.

This didn't work. No sooner had she reached out to hold back the appendages when they twisted out of her grip and wrapped themselves around her arms, holding them out in front of her. Caught like this, the tentacle that had been resting on her head slowly moved down her head and face. She couldn't help but stare; it was incredible how much they resembled penises. The long stalk, the open tip that seemed to be looking right at her.

The appendage... the penis she supposed... moved down from her nose and just like this all had started, rested itself on her lips, which she was now clenching tight. She could see the tip when looking straight down her nose. Below her nose, she could clearly smell the monster for the first time, and it didn't smell like much of anything she smelled before. It was like a step away from sweat, or saliva, but those didn't capture the way it rose up, filling her nose, making her body tense in anticipation. The closest thing she had was when she had smelled her fingers after rubbing herself one time before.

She felt newly aware of the tentacles making contact with her, with skin or clothes. Despite all being thinner than her own arms, they exuded a kind of strength, made clear by their grip on her arms and legs. Heat filled her where they gripped, like from human flesh, except she wasn't sure if she could feel a heartbeat.

Thanks to the smell wafting into her nose from the main tentacle, that heat was spreading lower. Scared as she was, she was fixated by the shape of the tentacles, what they must want to do to her. What if she...

In the middle of her train of thought, the main tentacle pressed itself more firmly against her lips. This snapped her out of her reverie, and she turned her head so that the tentacle now pressed itself on her cheek instead. She couldn't do anything at this point to escape, but there was no way she was going to help this thing! She thought this even as her head filled with pictures of what it might do next, and her lower regions moistened.

What the monster did next was to spread apart her legs, to which June opened her eyes wide. A sixth tentacle slithered over the bed, and without hesitation went between her legs and into her skirt. June saw the outline under the fabric move closer until she could feel its heat radiating on her thighs, and her vagina. The tentacle closed the distance, resting itself on her lower lips through her tights as the earlier tentacle had done on her mouth lips. She spasmed at the contact, but this tentacle was not going to be nearly as passive.

Not two seconds after reaching its destination, it started to rub itself up and down against her lips, engorging them and making her tights collect several drops of moisture. June saw none of this under her skirt; she felt all of it. The tentacle's persistent grinding became more insistent. It pressed itself against her harder, bumping her clitoris and making her gasp.

It flashed through her mind that this may be a way for the main tentacle to gain entry to her mouth, so she shut it quickly. The lower tentacle continued its rubbing, now alternating between the original grinding, flicking her lips side to side, and burrowing directly at her hole. She was squirming now, part of her wishing that the attack would stop and the other wishing it would never end.

She had almost forgotten about the tentacle at her head, which now moved against her cheek. It rubbed itself in small little circles, as if massaging her flesh, before surprising her by squirting something on her cheek. She couldn't see it, but it was even warmer than the tentacles, and felt sticky. The tentacle travelled across her lips to her other cheek, never breaking contact and leaving a trail of the sticky warmth where it travelled. It was on her lips now, whatever it was, and she could feel how it lubricated them. The feeling, and the much more potent smell raised her arousal another degree.

The tentacle squirted on her other cheek and broke contact, making several strings of the stuff that June could actually see. It was a clear fluid with floating strands of white, spread all around the head of the tentacle, and more coming out from the slit. It waited just six inches away from June's face, still connected to her right cheek. As she stared, the lower tentacle pressed firmly against her clit, making her gasp again.

June realized her situation, but she wasn't sure what she wanted to do anymore. Despite her fear, the monster kept making her feel so good, better than she'd ever felt before. She stared with her mouth open at the head of the tentacle. The way it shined in the low moonlight from the sticky stuff being slathered all over it, the glob of it now slipping down the tentacle's body, the way the whole thing pulsed whenever new strands of the fluid came out...

She wanted to taste it.

June opened her mouth wide, stuck out her tongue to taste the delicious remnants of the sticky stuff left on her lips, and said "Aahhh."

The tentacle accepted her invitation, and jabbed forward, stretching her mouth with its sticky meat. June's body shook when she got a full taste of that white stuff on her tongue. It spread across it, filling her mouth and throat with its inescapable scent. June lapped at it with her tongue to cover it even more, as much as she could with her new guest in her mouth. It seemed to appreciate her efforts though, and let out a small squirt on the back of her tongue, which caused her to spasm and her lower lips to twitch. That stuff was so good... If the penis thing wanted her to lick it in exchange, it had a deal.

June lapped at the tentacle in her mouth more, and was rewarded for each stroke with another small squirt to fill her mouth and lather her tongue. The tentacle below had never stopped its work, and her tights were now damp and squishy with the amount of fluid she was leaking. She was trying to close her legs despite her restraints, but to hold the tentacle close, not push it away.

After a few minutes of heavenly licking and rubbing, June felt something building in herself. She had never felt it before, but it felt urgent, and she wanted to help it grow. She licked the shaft in her mouth harder, trying to fill her overstuffed mouth with more of the sweet, sweet sticky white stuff, and successfully clenched her legs around the lower tentacle, urging it to keep working.

The tentacle in her mouth started to retreat, squirting more of the white stuff than before as it left so that her mouth wouldn't be empty. June swallowed once to keep the stuff from dribbling out, her cheeks were puffed up at this point, and it ran warm and pungent down her throat. God that felt good! She felt the building inside her climb higher, higher... She was almost there...

The tentacle exited her mouth, and stopped right on her lips, just as the night had started. It rested there, her lips a slobbery white mess, her cheeks still shining from its earlier gift, her nose taking all of the delicious scents in... And without warning, it thrust right back into her mouth, back to her throat, pushing a sloppy chunk of the white stuff out June's mouth to drip down her chin.

She came. This couldn't be anything else. Her mind was lit with the feelings all across her body, how she felt so warm, trapped, and now, in her mouth, FILLED. Her body shook, legs tightened, and mouth tried and failed to moan as she had the first orgasm of her life. It was incredible, and she wanted it to last forever.

Unfortunately, it faded down, and she started to feel incredibly sleepy. She slouched against the wall, eyes drooping, even with all of the tentacles wrapped around her limbs. The tentacle in her mouth gently slid out, leading to a large dribble of the white stuff onto her sweater and skirt from her mouth. As her eyes closed and she sank into sleep, the last thing she felt was the original tentacle, gently patting her on the head.

Vorn
Vorn
63 Followers