Tentaculus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stephan..." I groaned into his mouth, spreading my thighs a little under him, moving against him, wanting to take him into me. He held me closer, adjusting his position. He moved a hand down. I sighed with contentment as he started to touch me. Slowly, softly, he ran his fingers over my incredibly wet pussy. His palm pressed against me, fingers moving up and down, pressing only slightly inward.

Whimpering, I lifted up, trying to get them further in. With the position we were in, it didn't accomplish much. He chuckled at me, which made me a little mad. He must have seen that in my expression, as he quickly composed himself and just smiled encouragingly. Then, he slipped a finger slowly deeper, pressing against all of those sensitive spots that hadn't had a man's touch in so long. It was slowly joined by another, and he started moving them in me, wiggling slightly. He slid them up and down, more of a tease, not quite filling me the way I wanted.

It felt so good. Was it the thrill of this bizarre encounter? Was it the endorphins and whatnot? Was it because it had been so long since the last time? Probably everything and then some. I moaned, bucking up against his hand, trying to get more. God, I needed more. He slipped them up, until one was out and the other was only barely there. Big meanie. Then, he dragged the remaining fingertip along the slippery folds until he'd reached my clit. It rested there a moment, then twisted and stroked, stimulating my nerve endings until my whole body was tense under him and I was panting.

Then, as he continued the sweet torment, keeping me just on the very edge of an orgasm, he brought his hand to his lips, smiling into my eyes as he licked his finger clean. It took me a minute to really understand. Then, I did. Shit, if his hands were up by my face... that was the tip of a tentacle there, driving me crazy. Even the fear couldn't overwhelm me, I was lost to the sensation. At the moment, all I wanted was to cum. He looked serious then. "Tell me."

I didn't know what the hell he was talking about, which must have been evident. "I want this to be your decision. If you really want this," he emphasized what he was talking about by wiggling it faster for a second. Until that point, I hadn't realized it was possible for me to get any closer without plunging over the edge. "If you want it, tell me."

I knew he didn't just want a yes or no. He was after straight out permission to put it inside of me. He wanted me to accept it, or not. Accept HIM, or not. At least he wasn't asking me to love him. "Stephan..."

He waited, unwavering. After all, I was the one who was all 'drugged up'. He was just horny. And hungry. I heard a little voice in the back of my head add that. It was a lot to ask for, and it was kind of unfair of him to ask me while keeping me this damned close to an orgasm. Still, we both knew that if I really wouldn't be okay with this, I'd be able to walk away. Maybe. "Uhm... Stephan, please... I need you so badly, tentacles and all."

A relieved smile spread over his face, and he leaned in to kiss me. At the same time, he moved the tentacle downward. It slipped easily through my natural lubrication, burying deep into me. I guess it hadn't even been all of the way hard, or whatever the right word was for this. I could feel it thickening as it moved. The cups sucked lightly at the walls, the texture of them rubbing against my sensitive tissue. He stopped before filling me up, and I whimpered, still feeling wretchedly empty.

Suddenly, the stuff coating him seemed to burst from the tentacle. I could feel it, this weird blast of heat. I pulled away from the kiss, needing to scream. He plunged the tentacle all of the way into me and I bit his shoulder and neck, grunting loudly as I climbed higher, closer to the quickly approaching orgasm.

With three or four deep strokes, I was there and my nails bit into his arms. He rested the tentacle there, inside of me as I rocked against him, screaming some meaningless noise of ecstasy. Before I could come back down, he was thrusting again. It was so thick, so hot. That tingle was spreading over my whole body, but mostly, it stayed right there, where he was pummeling my pussy with a tentacle.

It actually started to hurt, having orgasm after orgasm like that, climbing and falling too fast to count. I was totally lost to the mind blowing pleasure. By the time that things started slowing down enough for me to really have any sense of what was going on, I was wrapped in tentacles.

Some part of me thought I should be terrified. I had one around each of my boobs, each teasing my nipples with their almost rubbery tips. Two were between my legs, one buried inside of me and the other rubbing and sucking around the other. I could feel one rubbing my ass, snaked between the cheeks. The others were wrapped around me, sucking and squeezing.

Stephen watched it all through half closed eyes. He looked like he was into it, but he didn't look like he was having even half as much fun as I was. I guess with eight tentacles and one penis, this probably was a little more complicated. I looked suddenly to his groin, where his dick stood hard, pink, and dripping. Despite everything I was getting, I felt deprived. Through the fog of pleasure, I managed to groan, "Stephan"

He looked at my face then, smiling slightly. "Stephan..." My voice failed me as I came again, and reaching for it pleadingly. I'm pretty sure this was the first time I was ever annoyed by multiple orgasms. "I want..."

He shifted position to slide his dick into my waiting hands. I have always loved the sensation of that amazingly soft skin rubbing against me; so delicate and silky, covering the turgid flesh beneath. Even without the substance that coated his body, I would have been entranced by the experience. With it, however, it was hypnotic. I let my hands move over him slowly, back and forth. I heard and disregarded the hissing sound as he inhaled sharply. After a few seconds, I finally finished my sentence. "...it inside of me."

He must have really liked that idea, as suddenly, the tentacles seemed to get a little thicker. Geeze, how big would they get? My eyes closed as the one inside of me rocked back and forth quickly, making me orgasm yet again.

It was still as I finished, giving me a chance to breathe for once. All around me, they seemed to pulse. Although I wasn't mid orgasm anymore, I still felt pretty spacey. I was in a euphoric state, and everything felt like sunshine and rainbows. The tentacles were all slowing. The one at my ass slid out from under me gently. Then, the one in my pussy slowly withdrew to my dismayed groan.

He got onto his back and beckoned with his fingers. I crawled over and he reached for my face. Wrapping his fingers in my long hair, he pulled slightly, bringing my face to his. I sighed as the renewed effects washed over me when we locked lips.

He slid his hands over me, pulling me onto him. I put a leg over him, positioning myself so one knee was on either side of him. He smiled up at me, stroking my body lightly. I perched comfortably over him as he reached down. Once he was positioned just right, I started sliding down.

Is there anything that feels as good as that first thrust? That first moment during sex when it's not a finger or tongue, not a... tentacle. Just a hard dick and a wet pussy coming together, sliding against each other. Damn, I love it. It was great, feeling him slowly filling me up, feeling myself slide down onto him. We both groaned in unison for that first moment.

Then, he reached up, grabbed my hips, lifted me slightly, and slammed me back down onto him. He thrust up into me, encouraging me to fuck him hard and fast. I did, shouting his name each time he was fully inside of me. I came, then came again, and he pulled me down to him, wrapping me up in his arms to hold me close and to whisper in my ear about how good it felt.

One of his tentacles was there, near my face in the crook of his neck. I gently took it in my hand. He looked surprised, but made no comment as I pulled it closer. I eased it into my mouth, sucking it gently as I started pumping my hips again, taking his still hard dick for another ride. Rocking back and forth on his lap, I shouted as he lifted against me, into me. We shouted together with each thrust, until I fell off of the edge of sanity, shaking and screaming.