Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 08

Story Info
Old Pussy IS GOOD PUSSY.
1.3k words
4.3
24.6k
3
0

Part 8 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Old Pussy IS GOOD PUSSY.

Let's jump ahead to the early 80's. I was about 40 or so and Dollie 38-39. Again up along the Michigan side of Lake Michigan, camping along the sand dunes. We'd gone from tents to assorted trailers, now we had a nice motorhome and towed a small car.

By this time in our lives Dollie was enjoying having male strangers playing with her tits and pussy. Still no intercourse. That never ever happened! But we got close. Again I'm guessing what was spoken. Hell I can't remember what you said yesterday but this just seems right.

July, summer vacation, fun in the sun and relaxing. On this particular day we got up to a drizzle or maybe shower. Not enough to keep us from taking a joy ride for supplies then a scenic drive up the county road that runs north along the Lake.

Maybe three or four miles north of the park boundary, I pulled over into a small parking lot with some local Michigan tagged cars. We'd shopped, eaten, and spent a few hours wandering the back roads.

By this time the rain had stopped and the sun was peeking through. We were wearing only short shorts and shirts because of the cloudy weather and the fact we were only out to do some shopping.

We'd never walked that far up along the beach from the park. Of course it all pretty well looks the same. The lake shore, a ribbon of nearly flat sandy beach, occasional old grey fallen tree trunks, then the scrub line and small trees forming the wooded area between the Lake and the county road. Only here the beach area was much wider. Maybe 100' compared to 50' to 75" in the places we normally walked.

I removed my shirt and left it in the car. Dollie was soon topless. She carried her shirt. We both left our shorts on, not knowing what was ahead on the narrow trail toward the lake.

We met an occasional nature lover headed back toward the parking lot and a few nearly naked couples messing around in tiny clearings next to the path. Pretty much like on the trails nearer the park.

We soon got the impression that most of those people were not husband/wife. Like I saw often in rest areas and parks while truckin, each drove their own car to meet. Sort of a quickie neighborly visit with a friend or coworker maybe.

After we got to the beach, we met a couple of girls topless, then some couples nude. We asked them what the story was about nudity there. They just giggled and said a lot of people do it. Our signal to get naked.

There were really not many people along this section of beach. I believe it was rather windy and a chill was in the air. Apparently we'd met most of those who parked in the lot already.

Then it happened. Way up near the edge of the shrubs and woods, sat an old couple, waving and yelling to us. I don't think we'd even noticed them had they not hollered.

I believe we were walking in the cool water, mostly looking out at a few large ships on the horizon. Since this was a wide beach area, we must have been at least 100' from those people. They both spoke but we were having trouble hearing them with the pounding waves.

At about the same time they stood, walking toward us, we headed in their direction. It was then we finally realized that they were also nude and at least in their late 60's.

He was a hairy barrel chested old guy with a gut, and golden tan. She also had a deep tan, fairly large tits that seemed to hang on her own protruding gut. Neither actually fat. Just typical old people with that middle aged spread.

As we sort of met halfway up the sandy beach, both began saying strange things. He was saying he wanted to play with Dollie's titties and ass. The old woman saying she wants to play with my prick. Soon she was adding that she wanted me to fuck her with my big hard cock.

What an introduction! From what I can remember he was fondling Dollie's boobs and the old woman was holding, then gently stroking my now throbbing cock without even asking or waiting for a reply! How could we not like these old people?

After closer inspection, his limp dick was like 3" to 4" inches long. Maude, I'll call her, informed us that's the best it's gonna get. Claude agreed, admitting old age prevents him from servicing old Maude anymore. Both said that's why they come here to sunbath and get Maude fucked.

They both warned us that we were being watched. This was another reason they sat up against the brush and shelter of the woods. As they said, the woods are full of young queers, playing with each other, and looking for new cocks to suck.

Old Claude warned me that mine would be their next target. They told me the only safe place for my prick was inside Maude's pussy.

This sort of talk went on for considerable time, as we joined them on their blankets, sharing sodas, snacks, and water. Much of the time Maude was stroking my rod and Claude was rubbing Dollie's titties or dipping a finger in her hot twat. Dollie seemed relaxed knowing old Claude couldn't get it up and couldn't put it in!

I had a million excuses not to fuck the old gal. I hadn't had much past experience with old pussy but remembered old Alice's was pretty good stuff. I told myself if I closed my eyes I'd never know if it was a 21 year old or a 100 year old. Claude and Maude didn't give up asking about me fucking her. But I got a break.

From down the beach, two young guys strolled our way, hand in hand. Now and then they would hold the other's cock, giggling like school girls.

Sure enough, they walked up to where we were standing. They both pointed at my penis and asked if they could have it! We insulted them, calling them cock suckers and things like that. But they stayed.

This gave me an idea. I'd learned something another time when I wasn't interested in fucking some gal.

Since I really didn't care if I fucked Maude or not I tried it again. "Okay Maude, I'll fuck you if you suck my cock first."

Yes, this really worked once before. Amazingly it worked this time. Old Maude was on her knees sucking the head of my prick, as those two queers watched.

The next thing I know I had Maude bent over a log fucking her. The queers left. Those big soft titties made great handles and gave me leverage to ram my prick deep inside her. Reminded me of old Alice and her football boobs.

Much of the time, we heard rustling in the woods behind us. Claude reminding us we were still being watched by others. But he assured us they all seemed like harmless little cock suckers.

They told us that occasionally a gay guy will fuck Maude. But it's been a long time since she has had it from anyone. Maude took everything I gave her and that pussy felt darned good. I thought I was gonna rip those big tits off.

Maude said she was probably the oldest fuck I've ever had. They admitted no one wants to fuck an old woman.

Dollie and I had to tell about fucking Hippy Alice on this same beach. I also told Maude not to give up, her pussy is as good as any.

They thanked us and later begged me to fuck Dollie while they watched. Damned old people are perverts! Dollie had been a good sport through all of this. She deserved a good fuck and she got it, as Claude fondled Dollie's titties!

Then we all walked back to the parking lot together. Both begged to meet again. Always a good sign. Not a bad afternoon considering we woke up to a gloomy morning.