Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 10

Story Info
Tit and Pussy facts, How and Why.
1.6k words
4.13
8.5k
2
0

Part 10 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BONUS FACTS

I have no idea why I added this chapter. It really doesn't belong. I nearly deleted it but figured someone may read it and make some sense of it. After all it's only words. Okay, to be honest, I keep adding little details hoping more readers realize these are true stories.

---------------

Masturbating Dollie--How it all began.

the power of your pussy.

Well, it seems like I got in a rut writing mostly my wild experiences. Just shows, it wasn't always about Dollie. Although I'd never had all of my luck getting pussy and head jobs without her there with me and her willingness to share.

Our first fucks were with me wearing jeans unzipped and her wearing a dress pulled up. This evolved with my pants to my knees and her short shorts pulled aside or a mini skirt hiked up to her ass. But I was finally seeing her pussy and pubic area.

I'm trying to remember some of Dollie's surprise finger fucking games. These happened because she refused to get fucked by others. I'm still confused how I ever got in her pants! I actually figured once a few young guys got in her cunt with their fingers, fucking would just come naturally. After all, just playing with her tits or nipples drives her wild.

I know I've repeated this many times. I really wanted to watch her get fucked. But we both agree finger fucking and staring in her spread pussy were actually wilder and took more courage than a quick fuck in the dark.

After all, every one of her finger fucking episodes took place in the bright sunshine or in a well lit room. Our partner, me, or even she would spread her pussy as wide as possible, till it hurt, so others could stare inside from close up. She gave in to this after years of begging and help from a few good friends, rather than even a quickie fuck while wearing clothes.

Of course getting her to show her pussy was just the first step in getting her to let men play with it. Every game took years before Dollie gave in.

Some of those earliest tit fondling and finger fucking games happened way back in 1971 when Dollie was only 30 years old. Then, for years, it seemed to be randomly, hit and miss when she was in the mood.

One of our early stupid rules was that strangers can spread her cunt wide to stare inside, but could not poke a finger in it. Yea right! They had to put fingers in it to spread the thing so what's a little wiggling gonna hurt? At least that's what we told her! Thank goodness she loved it! My friends and I thought that the touching part was the final step in getting Dollie to let others fuck her. We were wrong!

Yes, many people fuck in the dark with clothes on. Some men never see their wife naked in their entire married life. We know several of them. Dollie's good friend and pussy masturbator BP swears he's never seen his wife nude or gotten more than a peek at her pussy. Yet they have a teenaged daughter.

Feeling sorry for him, Dollie started letting BP see and feel her pussy. This was after years of fondling her boobs. He's been looking at it down close and spread wide for over 15 years or more now, masturbating her sometimes over two hours during some afternoons. Yes, those stories are here too.

Only in recent times with the internet and friends sending porn emails have we seen many young girls show their pussy close up the ways we have had Dollie do. I just knew there had to be other men and women with the same kinky perversions. I only wish we'd seen those videos and photos 50 years ago.

Anyway, Dollie was finally enjoying showing her widespread cunt and having it finger fucked. Had she given in to fucking I'm sure we would have missed some great games. There's a reason for everything.

------------

Masturbate Dollie! Damned we didn't keep Score!

'Random showing pink and finger dippin by strangers, friends, and other men.'

As with Dollie's flashing and having her boobies fondled, we have no idea how many have seen her bare pussy, her wide spread pussy, or finger fucked it. Of course she's shown it naked to 50,000 plus, I'm sure, because of nude beaches and nudist parks. A good view of her lips 5000 plus. The showing it spread and up close probably 500.

Those spread wide were intentional to let people see it pink and wet just for fun, later called our Daleshot and seen by way more than we realize.

As for being finger fucked by good friends, temporary friends, and wannabe friends we have no idea. Possibly a 1000, give or take, over many years. Since some were just a quick poke and a laugh, maybe even 2000, but guessing closer to 1500. We'd guess that for a good old fun masturbation session by different men, around that 1000 figure.

These figures are old and now are just approximate. There is no way to actually know after many games and many other partners.

Some were for only a few minutes. The good ones lasted hours and were often repeated that same day, next week, and next year with our special friends.

So when we say Dollie's been finger fucked by 1000's of men that does not count the many times a few very good friends have done it repeatedly over a 12 to 15 year period.

Who knows how many 1000's of times she and I have fingered that pussy ourselves! The more I think about it there is no way to put a number on how many times we've been naked on a beach. Some of those times her pussy was not visible, others possibly in tight lipped crack view and others partially spread while laying, bending, or moving around.

With this valuable information let's see how and why a few of those finger fucking games happened. I'd guess most had to do with tits and fondling them first. Rubbing Dollie's nipples nearly always got her juices flowing. It still amazes me she never fucked but I think she got close while playing taxi cab games way back around 1971.

----------------------

Even more useless facts.

HOOKED ON FINGERING.

More notes hopefully explaining how Dollie can't get enough whenever she tries a new type game. She became a nymphomaniac of finger fucking and breast fondling.

Would that be called a Vaginaomaniac and a Breastomania? To my amazement later on in life she actually was a nymphomaniac. I created a monster!

I'm sure as you follow along in my stories you've noticed a trend. The more men who played with Dollie's boobs the more she loved it and the more she wanted to do it again. Within reason these tit games were safe.

We tried to be careful where the tit games were played, how many played, and other safety issues. Still, sometimes we overlooked safety and our rules. Dollie got addicted to being group booby fondled. Because she was loving it I was loving it.

The pussy playing games just sort of started happening after many years of begging and planning. Then it was even more important to have an escape route, not too many players, and be reasonably sure Dollie wouldn't get fucked.

Those pussy feeling games started out with only one man and in a place where we could yell or run. Things happened and we were taking chances in unsafe places, with people we knew nothing about, and no fast way out at times. You'll notice that in these stories.

Like having her tits fondled, Dollie got hooked. Dollie loved having her pussy played with as others watched and several more took turns. The more men that fingered her and the longer, the more Dollie wanted MORE! It got totally out of control. Again she was addicted and hooked on finger fucking.

Just by luck nothing ever went wrong and we found new friends with an ideal place to play. Besides the safety of the strip club, we were finally being more careful where we played fingering games and how many played. Dollie remained addicted to tit fondling and finger

fucking but with my help we control the addiction.

Now we see how nymphomaniacs are created. To top it off I tell others what makes her hot, how to get to her tits and pussy, how to make her have orgasm after orgasm. It's critical to be playing with her tits to keep her having orgasms. With a dry pussy she could never last.

It all starts with getting Dollie to wear sexy revealing clothes and being stared at. Once someone gets her in a horny mood, rubbing and squeezing her nipples it's the beginning of the end for her dry pussy.

Once it's no longer dry, anything goes. Amazingly anything except insertion of a cock anyplace in her body. Somehow she's always resisted everyone but me.

We can't remember when Dollie stopped letting others insert dildos, vibrators, or other objects. She said it was for safety because sometimes they'd get shoved too deeply. Fingers seem more personal anyway.

Suddenly I see another extremely embarrassing secret topic being born. As we remember the facts and realize we've both put it out of our minds for a long time, Dollie agrees to share her most intimate details.

This was the beginning of many of the stories you've been reading. Somehow it got buried. I decided to just add it here for those who like more facts.

And now for our real FINGER FUCKIN IN THE DUNES stories.